Paula's Education

Story Info
Married woman seeks satisfaction.
3.3k words
4.14
68.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femstop
femstop
4 Followers

Paula's husband groaned as he slipped his rapidly shrinking 5 inch cock from her semi wet pussy. "Good fuck babe. Night" he said squeezing her tit then rolling over and went to sleep. Her husband of 2 years was a lousy lover- and she used the word lover loosely. His idea of sex was to spit on his hand, lube his cock, proceed to stick it in her semi wet cunt, pump up and down 3 or 4 times, cum, roll off, squeeze her tit, and then go to sleep. If he lasted 5 or 6 pumps as he had just done, he'd tell her she was a good fuck. A 17 year old virgin on her wedding night, she'd been nervous about sex. She couldn't believe people made such a fuss about that!

Over the next few years Paula would listen to her co-workers recount their sexual escapades. She would feel her pussy begin to throb and a certain tingling begin in the base of her spine as she heard these stories. Sometimes after her husband fucked her, one of her hands would stray down to her pussy, and spread some of the cum leaking out of it around her clit making it throb. Again she would start to feel that curious tingling at the base of her spine, but feelings of guilt would assail her and she'd pull her hand away leaving herself even more frustrated.

She tried on many occasions to talk to him about their sexual problems but he thought he was Casanova and would never listen to her. One day while reading her local paper's classified section in search for some cheap second furniture, she saw an ad by a man claiming he could totally satisfy a woman. After all those coffee room conversations she knew exactly what the ad meant. Something inside her snapped and she tore the ad from the paper, hiding the scrap in her wallet. Over the next few weeks she gradually built up the courage to ring the number. She finally dialed the number three weeks later. "Hello Mark speaking," said a deep, melodious voice as she call was answered.

Her throat went dry.

"Hello. Is there anyone there?"

The sound of his voice caused her pussy to start throbbing.

"Um yes," Paula managed to squeak out. She licked her dry lips. "I'm calling about your ad." "Oh yes. Well tell me sugar shall I come to you, or you to me?" He was direct and to the point and that voice was really doing things to her pussy. "Um I think it's better if I come to see you," she said her voice coming out in a gasp. Over the next few minutes they made an appointment. Paula ended the call unable to believe she was about to commit adultery! Her hand snuck down to her pussy- she had never been this wet before! On the appointed day she rose early and called in sick. She quickly got her husband's breakfast ready, and while he ate it prepared his cut lunch. She could hardly wait to get him out the door! Picking up his work bag he strutted up to his wife cupping his crotch. "That was some fuck last night baby!" He'd last a record 7 thrusts before cumming. "I'll try and get home early so we can repeat the experience. I really gave you a good bit of dick!" he smirked as he placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek. She felt like screaming as she almost slammed the door behind him.

Taking a calming breath, she quickly tided the kitchen. Glancing at the clock she saw she had only 2 hours to get ready. After her husbands' behaviour this morning any guilt she was experiencing was wiped away. She ran a bath a wallowed in the scented water. An hour later she stood before her bedroom mirror naked and looked at herself. Luckily she hadn't had any children yet. Her stomach was still flat, and she cupped her high perky tits tugging on her thick nipples. Her legs were long and shapely, and she followed them up till she got to her bush. Her hair there was blonde and silky; she quickly dipped a finger between her pussy lips and found that she was already wet.

She turned sideways- her arse was firm, her cheeks nicely rounded. Quickly she pulled out the sexy lingerie she'd bought a few weeks ago. She slipped on the lacy black thong. Picking up the matching red and black bra she slipped it on, doing up the front clasp. Slipping into a new red and black dress she grabbed her purse and car keys and drove to Mark's flat.

Standing outside the door Paula felt a momentary stab of guilt but her husband's "I really gave you a good bit of dick" echoed in her thoughts. The anger she felt was the incentive she needed to ring the doorbell. Before she could change her mind, the door was opened by the most incredible looking man she had ever seen. "You must be Paula. Welcome! Please come in." Dumbly she followed him into a room lit only by candles. She turned to look at him. Standing well over 6 feet, his lean black body radiate confidence. "Please sit down Paula. Would you like a drink?"

Tongue-tied she took a seat continuing to start at him. He smiled at her, and taking the initiative poured her a glass of chilled white wine. He had seen her type many times before. Handing her the glass, she took it and gulped its contents. "That's better!" she thought, and a little breathless and set her glass down. "Look Mark, I've never done anything like this before," she said waving her hands in front of her. Again Mark smiled and sat beside her. Taking one of her hands between his, he began massaging his thumb across her palm. "Tell me why you're here sugar."

The combination of his thumb, piercing eyes, and honey like voice was doing amazing things to her pussy and base of her spine. He felt her trembling and then gradually relax as his massaging thumb and wine took effect. Losing herself in the moment she simply said "My husband is lousy in bed. We've been married for 2 years and I've never had an orgasm. I was a virgin when we married, didn't and still don't know much about sex. When people I know talk about sex, they make it sound like it's a mind blowing event. I want to experience what it is they're taking about."

Not letting her hand escape, Mark looked deep in her eyes. "Paula I'm a registered sex therapist. Today will be the first day of the rest of your sexual life." She felt a rush of pleasure at his words and a wetness between her thighs. Helping her up, Mark led her to the bedroom. Again it was only light by dozens and dozens of candles. Standing in the middle of the room Mark lent his head forward and kissed Paula. His tongue teased her lips until they parted. Slipping his tongue inside her mouth Mark let his hands roam across her arse and then played with her breasts.

He continued to kiss her as his hand found the zipper at the back of the dress. Inching it all the way down, he slipped the dress off her shoulders and it fell in a puddle around her feet. Not ending the kiss, he ran his fingers over the crotch of the sopping thong. Pushing the gusset aside, he began to tease her pussy lips. She moaned around his tongue as his index finger found her clitoris.

Tapping against it, he thrust his tongue in and out of her open mouth. Leaving her clit, he felt her body tremble as he teased the opening to her cunt. She spread her legs further apart as his thick middle and index fingers entered her love channel. She felt like her head was about to explode as she gripped his shoulders and felt her pussy spasm around his probing fingers. He ended the kiss as her orgasm faded. Removing his fingers from her sopping cunt, he brought them up to his lips.

Keeping one arm around her waist, he licked his fingers. "Ambrosia sugar! I could get addicted to the taste of you!" Paula looked at him as he licked her pussy juices from his fingers. Her breathing was ragged. "That was unbelievable!" Picking her up in his arms he laughed. "Just wait sugar, it's not over yet!" He deposited her on the bed and undid the clasp of her bra. He removed it and after kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples for several minutes made his way down to her pussy. Removing the soaked thong he trailed kisses down her thighs causing Paula to moan loudly.

Instinctively she spread her legs, bending her knees so he had perfect access to her scarlet pussy. She felt his hands grasp her hips to hold her steady as his hot tongue began its assault on her pussy. His tongue began to circle her clitoris repeatedly and rhythmically like the seconds hand on a watch. "Oh god that feels so good Mark. Please don't ever stop!" she moaned.

His hands massaged the sides of her abdomen as his hot tongue continued to manipulate her clit. Paula shuddered, amazed at the way she was responding. She had only been here a short time and had already had one orgasm with another very close! She had expected to find her physical responses slow as her mind struggled with the tremendous amount of taboo. Instead she was urging a complete stranger to never stop eating her pussy! Mark lazily trailed his tongue down the little channel between her clit and cunt. Teasing her cunt opening he plunged the tip of his tongue into her. Paula screamed and felt her body tense, beginning the unfamiliar cycle of orgasm.

Her hands clutched Mark's shoulders and then molded themselves to his head, urging him to tongue fuck her cunt. He manipulated his tongue so that he was almost able to get half of it into her very tight cunt. He thrust relentlessly. Paula moaned "Oh god that's fantastic! I'm going to cum! Don't ever stop, please don't stop! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Her legs tightened around his head as her hips bucked. He felt little squirts of fluid on his tongue as her cunt convulsed around it. His hands reached for her nipples, tweaking and pulling on them intensifying her second orgasm.

It seemed like forever before she relaxed her thighs. He gently lapped at her throbbing pussy, licking up her juices. She tasted like honey; he'd never tasted a pussy so sweet! When she was completely relaxed he stood and removed his clothes. She sat up on her elbows and saw that his face was glistening with her pussy juices. She felt as if she could climb Mt. Everest! He stood before her naked. His penis hung limply between his legs and in its flaccid state it was bigger than her husbands' erect cock! Mark began massaging his cock and within seconds his cock stood at attention, his third eye winking at Paula as he squeezed his shaft.

She had sat up when he had begun masturbating himself and now Paula scrambled forward her hands outstretched. She sat on the edge of the bed looking at his cock and balls in awe. His cock was massive, more than double her husbands'. Shyly she extended her hands and ran her fingers up and down the shaft. How could something so rock hard be so soft at the same time she wondered. Her fingers became bolder and she explored his impressive cock, rolling his foreskin completely back to reveal a shining cockhead oozing pre-cum. He was so thick that she could barely get her fingers to meet as she wrapped her hand around his rod.

She jiggled his balls between her fingers and then without thinking bent her head forward and touched his cockhead with her tongue. He tasted bittersweet and she heard Mark groan. She pulled his cock closer unsure of what to do- this was something she had never done to her husband. She opened her mouth and sucked the large shining cockhead into her moist mouth. Sucking on it she used her tongue to tease the throbbing slit. Mark groaned even louder as she stretched her mouth to capacity at let another inch slip in. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock, instinctively alternating between hard and gentle sucks. Emitting a low cry, Mark pulled his cock out of her mouth. While he could tell from her tentative actions that she had never sucked cock before, his experience told him that she had the potential to be an awesome cocksucker.

Paula looked up at Mark. "Wasn't I doing it right?," she asked with that breezy voice of hers. "Baby you were doing just fine. But I can think of a better place to put my cock!" With a laugh she scrambled up the firm mattress. Lying back and spreading her legs, he saw her pussy was very wet. "Sugar, we're going to get in a position called the circuit. I'm going to sit and I want you to lie down between my legs okay?" he said as he got into position near the head of the bed and Paula eagerly complied. He loved using this position whenever he fucked a white woman.

The sight of his thick black cock thrusting between those white thighs made him even harder. Experience had taught him this was the best position to use for deeper penetration. Many of the women he had fucked in the past couldn't take all of him in their cunts, and this position allowed him to go get just that little deeper. As Paula got into position and lay back she saw the mirrors above his bed! "Paula grip my ankles and lift your pelvis up"

Mark said gripping his cock's root. Paula quickly complied and felt her breath catch in her throat as his cockhead brushed between her pussy lips. With one hand continuing to grip the base of his cock, Mark squeezed it and aimed it at her cunt's opening. Paula had a perfect view as his pulsating cockhead parted her labia and entered her cunt. She couldn't believe the sensations racing through her body! He teased her opening with his cockhead for several minutes, allowing her cunt to stretch before inserting a little more. Paula grunted with each thrust, her eyes firmly fixed on the mirrors. Her cunt was continually convulsing around his cock. He was sure Paula wouldn't be able to take his whole cock inside her as she was so tight.

His cock was reshaping her cunt, stretching it and nosing her cervix- he was going where no man had ever been before! A thin sheen of sweat covered their bodies and Paula moaned and cried out gripping his ankles harder. "Mark I feel like I'm going to be split in 2! You feel so good, so huge, so hard! I love it!" They both concentrated on the sight before them- her thighs were spread wide open and his 11 inch long, 5 inch thick cock was buried in her tight pussy to the hilt! They both felt his cock throb deep in her cunt. "You're doing that to me sugar! You're so hot, so tight I have to be careful I don't cum to soon! he said with a slight catch in his throat.

Concentrating he gripped her ankles and began thrusting in and out of her stretched pussy. Paula was in a constant state of orgasm, her cunt muscles gripping his throbbing cock, further tightening her love channel. Her eyes were riveted to the scene reflected in the mirror. Relentlessly Mark drove his cock in and out showing no signs of cumming. Her breathing was ragged and she was constantly mumbling "on my god." She began to feel the base of her spine tighten and she tossed her head from side to side. All of a sudden her body went rigid and she was screaming as her cunt muscles went into overdrive.

Her orgasm was so intense, like nothing she had ever experienced before that she passed out for a few seconds. Her contracting cunt muscles gripped his cock so hard that Mark was unable to keep pumping his cock. He couldn't believe how hard she was cumming, and he felt her pussy drip juice continuously onto his balls. His breathing was irregular and shallow. He had never had a fuck as good as this! He was desperate to blow his balls but was determined to make Paula cum again.

When Paula regained consciousness and no longer felt him fucking her she asked breathlessly "Did you cum Mark?" "I'm close sugar, real close. You are so hot honey especially when you cum! Cum for me again sugar" he growled as he began again to pump his engorged cock into her snug cunt. Paula's hand gripped his thighs.

"Can I be on top?" she asked cautiously. With an audible loud pop Mark's cock slipped out of her cunt. She scrambled away, letting Mark slide down the bed. She studied Mark's gleaming cock and balls with delight. Impulsively she began to lick his pole, nibbling at the thick tube on the underside. She nuzzled his large dark balls, and drew one into her mouth. She felt it tighten and heard Mark gasp. Letting it slip from her mouth, she returned her attention to his cock.

She licked all her juices from it, even venturing to take a third of it down her throat. Mark's groans told her she was going about her cock-sucking right. He was clutching at her hair telling her how awesome her mouth was. Reluctantly she let him slip from her mouth. She climbed on top of him and grabbed his pulsating cock firmly in her hand. She could see it twitch as she ran it between her labia teasing her clit. Closing her eyes and moaning she began to impale herself on this phenomenal cock. Again her cunt's tightness made Mark gasp and he clutched her engorged breasts urging her to let her cunt swallow his whole length.

Again she accomplished what few other women had been able to do, burying him fully inside her. She began riding him, bouncing up and down taking him close to the edge. He pulled and tugged her nipples, causing her to cry out with pleasure. He felt her cunt muscles begin to seize around his cock and she screamed "Your so fucking good! I love your cock and what it does to me! I'm gonna cum baby!" between frenzied thrusts. She could feel herself almost ready to cum.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow. "Get ready Mark! Get ready! OH YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed as she came. With one last thrust up, he buried himself in her and let loose. She felt his hot cum spurt in long jets deep inside her. He had never cum so hard or for so long before. She continued to ride him until his cock ceased twitching and then collapsed onto his chest.

Several hours later she entered her apartment. She glanced at her watch and saw she 15 minutes before her husband got home. She began to throw a few things in a bag. Hearing his key in the door she met him in the hallway. Throwing him the tape Mark had made, she contemptuously threw his morning's parting words in his face. "Watch a real man giving me a good bit of dick!" With that she closed the door firmly behind her and returned to Mark's flat and bed.

femstop
femstop
4 Followers