Paula's First

Story Info
New wife enjoys her first taste of large, extramarital fun.
6.2k words
4.33
151.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosmosis
Erosmosis
11 Followers

"God, I'm wet," I thought to myself.

My husband and I looked nervously at each other...waiting. What we have fantasized about for months was now moments away. Nervous butterflies flickered in my stomach as I preened in the bathroom mirror making sure that I look just right for my new lover. Low music floated in the background from the living room. I checked my makeup and lingerie, making sure everything is perfect. I want it to be perfect. I want it to be irresistible for him. I adjusted the bustier and turned to admire my ass in the mirror. The thong and fishnets made me look very fuckable, or so my husband told me. I had to admit, it looked pretty good in the mirror.

This moment was the end of a process that started with the creation of a profile on a popular dating website. Although ostensibly for people looking to cheat on their spouses, our profile was different. My husband had designed it to advertise my desire, his desire, our desire, to find a man to fuck me while my husband watched.

He took care of the details and much of the leg work. He came up with the name and filled in the information. I helped some, but left most of the heavy lifting to him. All I had to do, he told me, was pose for some very suggestive pictures.

Pictures.

I was wondering what to wear for them when he led me by the hand to some items already laid out on the bed. It was only a few items: a bustier, thigh-high fishnets, a thong, and some fuck-me pumps.

"What do I need to do with those," I asked.

"Just look pretty and pose for some pictures," he told me, giving me a sly smile. "Then, be ready to choose some stud to fuck you."

I dressed in the outfit while he went to get the camera we purchased for our honeymoon to the Caribbean. It felt strange putting on these sexy clothes. Its not that I don't ever wear sexy clothes. I love to play dress-up for Halloween and Carnival, but this was different. It felt like a dress rehearsal of sorts for our fantasy and I found myself wanting to look good for a bunch of strangers that would see me on the internet, deciding whether they wanted to be the one.

I finished getting dressed and my husband told me to get on the bed.

"Don't worry, I won't include your face," he promised.

He had me lay back on the bedspread and spread my legs and shot a few pics that way. Although tentative at first, I began to pose, shifting into new positions. My husband encouraged me to imagine my lover's eyes seeing me, wanting me, fantasizing about fucking me.

I sat up on my knees and spread them, flicking my long hair behind my back as he shot me. I pulled out one of my nipples and he came around to shoot my profile.

"Frame your nipple with your nails," he said. "I want a closeup."

I was getting into it as the session progressed. I began to feel the heat between my legs and the moisture in my pussy as I imagined what might be in store for me.

The final pose was my favorite. He had me get on my hands and knees and arch my back, sticking my ass in the air like I was in heat. He pulled my panties slightly down and hooked the heel of my pump in them. The heel pulled my panties aside and exposed my swollen, wet sex for the entire world to soon see.

"That's going to go into the private section," he said.

He put the camera down and fucked me silly through many orgasms that night.

I came back to now in the bathroom, putting on the finishing touches to my makeup in the mirror.

Over my shoulder in the reflection, my husband leered with hungry eyes. He had the stirrings of an erection in his pants, and the outfit isn't even for him, except it is. He came up behind me and put his arms around me and kissed the nape of my neck. His hand wandered to my panties and detected the heat between my legs.

I turned to face him and he leaned in for the kiss on the mouth. "Not yet," I told him. "Lipstick."

"Okay baby," he said. "You look so fucking hot right now." He leaned close and breathed against my neck. He licked my ears, causing goosebumps to rise on all my exposed skin. I quivered and moaned.

A soft knock from the front door interrupted our moment, intensifying the already heightened feelings of arousal, naughtiness, and a tinge of jealousy.

I looked at my husband and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

He seemed to get more aroused at this, looked steadily into my eyes and answered simply, "Yes."

I walked over to the door and paused at the lock. "Here goes nothing," I thought. I unlocked the door and opened it to a dapper looking man wearing a nice button down shirt and slacks, masculine, but stylish. He was over six feet with a strong, solid physique. Clearly, he took care of himself.

"Damn, he is tall," I thought to myself.

He looked me over and seemed to like what he saw. For a moment, he looked unsure, but then held out his hand, "I'm John," he said confidently.

I shook it nervously. "Hi, I'm Paula."

"You are gorgeous Paula. Much hotter than your picture suggested."

I blushed. "Thanks."

John noticed my husband, standing a bit behind me and offered his hand. my husband shook it, knowing he would soon watch this man fuck his wife.

The shook hands and exchanged pleasantries and then there was an awkward moment as if no one knew exactly what to do or say.

"Why don't you sit on the couch," my husband said, to get the ball rolling.

John slipped his fingers in my hand and tugged me towards the couch. I held his hand in the five step stroll to the couch. My husband sat on the near couch and watched us go by hand in hand. We sat down and looked at each other for what seemed a long time. John looked me over, clearly liking what he saw.

We engaged in small talk with John. It felt a bit odd sitting there in my fuck-me get-up. I noticed that everyone was not as erotically dressed as I was. I nervously shifted at first, but after a few jokes I began to relax and take John in. He was confident and funny, with a large frame and big hands and fingers. He motioned in the air a lot when he talked and made frequent eye contact with me. Most important, I felt a growing chemistry with him.

Finally, the conversation paused and John looked at my husband and asked, "Is everyone comfortable - going through with this?"

I looked at my husband, who nodded yes.

"All right then," John replied.

John looked me over a few uncomfortable seconds and then scooted next to me on the couch. I thought he would move in then but he stopped and just looked me over again, this time slower, more deliberately, drinking me in with his eyes. I briefly posed and somewhat theatrically flicked my long hair over one shoulder.

He slowly put his hand around the back of my neck and leaned in for a kiss. It was tentative and seductive at first. His tongue flicked mine as his hand wandered to my waist and easily pulled my body towards his. His kiss was different. His smell was different. His body felt different. And this was fueling my desire.

I put my near leg in between his and grabbed his chest as I leaned up to continue the slow, deliberate seduction. He felt powerful next to me. I felt tiny pressed against his large, strong frame. I nuzzled his neck and kissed a trail to his lips, and made out with more urgency.

I moaned.

His hand slid down from my waist and began to lightly stroke my ass. It gave me shivers and a small moan slipped from me. He squeezed my butt as we both breathed deeply, the kiss becoming more passionate. I reached down between his legs and felt his crotch. He wasn't completely hard yet, but it was already impressive in its size. It felt long and very thick, growing as I groped him. I stroked him lightly through his pants with my nails making a slight scratching sound. He swelled and hardened against my touch.

Without warning, he pushed me back into the couch. His hand began to stroke my legs and stomach, deliberately, slowly. He leaned in for another kiss which I hungrily returned. His hand began to circle my mound, not quite making contact. I softly moaned as I sucked his tongue and moved my hips, trying to make contact with his hand. He stroked the insides of my thighs, teasing me.

Finally, he stilled his hand and placed it firmly on my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. That's what I wanted.

He began to firmly rub his hand in small circles. I was humping it back and starting to squirm, helping him find the rhythm I needed. He stopped moving his hand again and pressed against my pussy.

"You're wet," he said.

I nodded.

He intently stared at me while his hand began to tug at the top of my bustier. He removed one of my nipples and began to tease it with his fat, rough fingers, looking straight into my eyes the entire time. I shivered again and looked at my husband, sitting on the opposite couch. For a second, I wondered if he was all right with this, but his gaze answered my silent query.

John broke my gaze and turned my face towards his with his finger on my chin and came in strong for another kiss. There was nothing tentative now as the sounds of our kissing and breathing filled the room. His hand started moving again towards my crotch. He didn't avoid what I craved this time lightly strumming the entire length of my soaked pussy through my panties.

"I'm so horny," I thought. I was taken aback by how turned on I was. I thought from my play with hubby that I wanted to do something like this. But my desire was more than I had anticipated in our wildest fantasy sessions. There was something different actually having another person touching me like this, doing these things to me. His smell, his touch, his difference - it was hotter than I had ever imagined.

He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue, still rubbing my slit. He slipped his hand into my panties immediately encountering my swollen, wet sex. His fingers slid over my pussy, lightly rubbing while a chewed on my nipple.

"Oooohh," I moaned. "This guy is good at this," I thought, squeezing my eyes shut. Unbelievably, I was already building to an orgasm as he stayed fixed to my nipple and expertly rubbed me. I started moaning in a rhythm, and started to move towards my climax. He slid his finger off my clit and slowly sank a finger inside me. My slipperiness left no resistance. I moaned as he kissed me once more and began to wiggle the large digit reaching deep within me. I started humping his finger and moaning louder, coming closer and closer to my climax, when he suddenly stopped.

I opened my eyes.

He was staring at me.

I pushed him back against the couch and swung my legs over him, straddling his hardness. While we kissed, I rubbed my panty-covered pussy against his length. It was thick and straining the fabric of his slacks. I continued the kiss and slowly ground into him, letting his swollen member feel the heat from my sex. He reached up and started twisting my nipple roughly. I moaned and began to breathe harder, intensifying the kiss.

I paused the kiss a second and grabbed the back of his neck with my hands and pressed my clit into him. I teased the two of us for a few seconds, then slid down his body, my legs wrapped around one of his strong legs, my pussy pressed into his muscular thigh. I unbuttoned his shirt kissing the flesh as I exposed it. I exposed first one nipple, then the other, returning the teasing he had given me moments before. I kissed and nipped my way down his body, lightly rubbing the entire length of my body against his cock until I was on my knees in front of him.

I looked down at his crotch and his dick was sticking out of the band of his slacks. "Wow," I thought. It is really big. Bigger than any of our sex toys. Bigger than any I had fantasized about. To be honest, it made me a little nervous. Scared maybe. Not so much scared of the size. More scared that he might not know how to use it, which many men with large dicks seem to have a problem with.

I looked up at him while sliding my hand up to his crotch. I locked eyes with him while I stroked his hardness. My fingers teased his exposed large head. I gathered some pre-cum and spread it around the plum-sized knob. He quivered a bit from my stroking.

I leaned forward and unzipped his pants, pulled down his briefs enough to pull out his member. I held the base, standing it straight into the air. It was huge and I could barely wrap my hand around it. It throbbed in my hand as I squeezed it, feeling its weight. I looked John in the eyes as I slowly squeezed and stroked his shaft. Precum leaked from the tip, giving me lubrication that I used to stroke it.

I leaned forward standing high on my knees. I returned some of his teasing, kissing his thighs, avoiding the cock I held in my hand, made my way to his balls. I sucked one of his balls gently and gave him a slow handjob. His musk was different than my husbands.

He moaned.

I squeezed the bottom of his shaft with my hand as I kissed my way to the tip. I licked the underside a few lazy times and looked up at John, who was looking right at me. I stared at him, holding his cock in my hand, delicately licking his shaft, letting the tension between us build. I opened my mouth wide and slipped just the head into my mouth. I trying to avoid hitting the delicate tissue with my teeth, which was difficult because of the girth. I swirled my tongue around the head for a few moments, then slowly started to slide up and down his cock, moaning.

"Mmmmm," he moaned. I couldn't suck even half of it and slowly stroked its length beneath my mouth, which was bobbing slowly up and down on him.

Sucking a new cock was making my head spin. My chest felt hot. I found myself extremely aroused by his size. Its not that I'm a size queen, but his larger size highlighted that this was not my husbands cock. It felt different in my hand. It felt different trying to fit in my mouth. It tasted different. It's different, powerful musk filled my nostrils.

I was slowly sliding up and down on him, taking a few inches in and out. He moaned and started to thrust an inch of so in my mouth. I felt powerful, sucking his large tool attached to his strong body, my mouth stretched to accommodate his girth. As much as this blowjob was turning me on, I wanted him in me, badly.

I sucked his dick another couple of slurps and hurriedly stood up. I pushed my panties down my legs, leaving a trail down the inside of my thighs from my arousal. The smell of my flower filled the air. "Well if I'm going to be able to get this thing inside me," I thought, "I will need this wetness."

I straddled John once more. I placed my hands on his wide shoulders and lowered my pussy to his dick. I leaned down and kissed him and slid my slippery pussy on the length of his shaft, without letting it enter me. I slowly and deliberately teased myself on his dick, every time my clit rubbed against it, I shivered and got goosebumps all over my body. We made out as I ground my pussy into him, rubbing my clit against the shaft just under the head, teasing both of us. My body responded as I felt myself build a bit towards climax. Not yet. I was ready to feel him in me.

He read my mind and lifted me up off his cock and placed me high on my knees. I was looking down on him as he aimed his spear towards my sex. I jerked a bit when he made contact, my pussy surprised by its heat and touch. He nestled it between my folds, as his large, plum of a head probed me. Finally, the head caught in my pussy and I gasped, feeling the penetration, digging my nails into his broad shoulders, getting used to the girth. John kissed me again as I held just the head of him in my pussy.

This was the moment of truth. I broke away my kiss and looked at my husband again. Was he really wanting to watch this? Did he really want me to go through with this? As I looked for the answer, he nodded, reading my thoughts. Never breaking my gaze from my husband, I slowly slid John's cock into my depths. I shook from small tremors of desire, each tremor driving John's dick a little deeper inside me, never once tearing my gaze from his. My husband broke the gaze first and looked at the intersection of John's cock and my pussy as I slowly swallowed it inside me.

I closed my eyes and settled down as much as I could until I felt the head bump into my cervix and rest there. It hurt a little and I jerked upward, slipping some of him out of me, made easier now that it was coated with my juice. The feeling of his massive tool sliding out of me was better than I had ever imagined. My knees were shaking. His size, his newness, the fulfillment of a fantasy were giving me feelings in my body that are hard to describe.

I rode a few very short wet strokes and already I was building to an orgasm. I was only working maybe half his length into me and every thrust was sending chills down my legs and arms. My pussy was starting to throb. I paused for a second, not wanting to come too soon. I held just the head inside me again and leaned down to kiss him. He responded, kissing me back, our tongues swirling, while he stroked my ass with his hands.

He reached up and pulled my other nipple out of my bustier. He reached his big hands under my sit bones and began to suck my freed nipple into his mouth. He began to slowly lifted me up and down on his cock as he sucked on my nipple.

"Oooohhhh," I moaned, overwhelmed by the sensations from throughout my body: his hands stroking my ass, his mouth on my nipple, his massive tool just halfway buried inside me. I wrapped my hands around his neck to try and hold onto something. Little sensations of pleasure were racing through my body causing me to shake just as he paused and raised me up and held me in the air with just the tip inside me. He slowly started to pump from the bottom, with short strokes. Well, short for him. God, it felt so good. Its size was rubbing my G-spot and it was sending pulses through my body with every thrust. I was going to come big time. John started pistoning part of his length into me, gradually increasing the pace. I felt almost suspended in air, impaled on him. My moans came faster and faster. I grabbed the back of his head and smashed him into the breast he as sucking and held on as he fucked me faster and faster, driving me over the edge.

"Oh God, oh my God, Oh, I'm Cumm-" my words were cut off as my climax hit. My body shook as if shocked as the orgasm tore through me. Waves of pleasure coarsed my body while my pussy squeezed his large shaft pumping me. Every squeeze increased the slippery friction against his movements, driving the orgasm to greater heights. He continued to drill me as the long orgasm racked me.

Finally he slowed the pace and I collapsed against him, shaking. He supported me with his hands while I quivered, shaking with aftershocks. He took his hands from under my ass, allowing me to rest on my weakened knees. I moaned as his dick slid deeper inside me, each inch triggering small, powerful aftershocks. My fingers squeezed the back of his neck with each one. His dick once again rested against my cervix. I felt suspended on him.

As I slowly recovered, I began to kiss John, stroking his face. "Thank you," I said, finally finding my words.

John looked at me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Rub your clit," he commanded.

I felt pretty spent, but something in his voice commanded me. I obeyed and started to rub my clit, my entire crotch was soaked with my juices and my hand was soon dripping.

My body twitched as my clit play caused my pussy to reflexively squeeze John's dick, sending shocks through me once more. John slowly, firmly, began pushing my hips down. I felt like I would explode as he drove deeper and deeper into me.

"How much is in?" I asked.

"I little over half," he said.

"I don't think I can take the whole thing."

"Just keep rubbing your clit. You can take it."

Erosmosis
Erosmosis
11 Followers
12