Pauletta Celebrates Nude Day

Story Info
While staying in drag, he celebrates National Nude Day.
6.2k words
4.22
24.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

This tale of Pauletta the beautiful drag queen, and his friends and sex partners is an entry in the Literotica Nude Day Writing Contest. After reading this story, please vote whatever you think it deserves. Comments are also appreciated.

*

On July 8, Pauletta approached the entrance to The Purple Knight, his favorite bar in the Castro District of San Francisco. He stopped to read a notice on the door, which said:

ATTENTIONS TO OUR PATRONS

In honor of National Nude day, July 14, 2011

This establishment will hold a

"Clothing Optional" night on Friday, July 15.

All patrons will be allowed to wear as much or as

little clothing as they choose. You may strip to the buff

upon entering that night, or leave on all your clothing.

The Management of THE PURPLE KNIGHT strongly endorses

sexual freedom, and you are free to do as you wish.

Pauletta was interested in the idea, but not terribly excited about it. He would probably come to the club on the following Friday, but he would be dressed in his normal attire, which would be very similar to what he was wearing that night. His ensemble was a dark green mini-skirt and light green blouse and, under that, crotchless panties and a matching padded bra from Frederick's of Hollywood. His feet were shod in black patent leather pumps with no stockings, and his long, blonde hair was brushed down and out so it flowed enchantingly over his shoulders. Pauletta's face was carefully enhanced by the amount of makeup he felt he needed to rival for physical beauty most of the women in a city which has long been noted for the attractiveness of its female population.

The lease on his apartment in the converted Victorian house was in the name of Paul Porter, and his paychecks and other legal documents contained the same name but, when he was in drag as he was that night, everybody knew him as Pauletta. His clothing was part of his feminine persona, and he rarely removed it, even while indulging in sex, until he finished his night out and returned home to prepare himself for sleep. If he attended the event at all, he would enjoy the sight of well-endowed, scantily clad or unclad men, many of whom had been his sex partners in the past, but he intended to take off no more than his shoes.

After reading the notice, Pauletta entered The Purple Knight, prepared to have the same great time as he usually did. He stepped up to the bar, ordered his usual glass of wine from Jack, a close friend who was tending bar that night. As he waited for his drink, he greeted another close friend, whose name was either Alex or Alexis, depending on whether he was a top or a bottom at any given time.

"Hello, Alex?" he said to his friend, putting the question mark on his greeting by raising his voice.

"Hi, Pauletta. How are you tonight? Hot enough for you today?" As he spoke, Alex, as he obviously was that night, stepped up closer and reached his hand under Pauletta's skirt and fondled his friend's curvaceous ass.

"Oh, you're a fresh guy, aren't you? I like fresh guys." This was his standard response when somebody took the kind of welcome liberty Alex had just taken.

He proved that affection by bending over slightly and raising his skirt, giving the questing hand better access, and Alex took advantage of the opportunity by reaching into the slit where the crotch of most panties would have been. He easily found his objective, which was the soft, round ass of the sexy young drag queen, and caressed the smooth skin. Wanting that part of his body to be as alluring as he could make it, Pauletta had carefully shaved back there before leaving his apartment that night.

The beneficiary of that extra care continued stroking the flawless skin, even slipping his index finger down the channel between Pauletta's creamy cheeks, but he refrained from inserting it into the pink rosebud between them. They both knew his cock was going to be in there in a few minutes, and neither saw any reason for taking the edge off the extremely pleasurable experience of the initial penetration.

Fifteen minutes after Pauletta's entrance to The Purple Knight, he made a bold suggestion he was sure would be accepted. After finishing his second small glass of white wine, he asked "Want to visit the men's room?"

Alex grinned and answered most definitely in the affirmative. He drained the last of his cocktail and they left the bar room and started toward the men's rest room. None of the other patrons gave any thought to their destination, except those who were envious of Alex because they knew he would soon be fucking a beautiful and sexy young ass. Most of them, maybe all, had gone to the same place for the same reason with their own sex partners.

Gay men in the Castro really like to hang out at The Purple Knight, and the main part of its ambiance is the men's rest room. The club is not a big place, but that particular facility is big enough to suffice for a large restaurant or night club, and is always kept at a pleasantly warm temperature. There are four stalls, but only one urinal, and all the patrons know the reason for the strange unbalance. As Alex and Pauletta strolled into the facility, they saw by the placement of feet on the floors of two of the stalls and by the sounds of joy emanating from them that two couples were already taking advantage of the main purpose.

They entered one of the two still available and Pauletta stepped up to the commode, placed his purse on the water tank and removed a small bottle of Aqualube and a plastic packet containing a condom and handed them to the man standing behind him. While waiting for preparations to be made, he put both hands next to his purse and leaned slightly forward.

The first preparation Alex made was to open the packet and roll the condom onto his cock. They personally know gay men who have contracted HIV, and have heard tales of others lost to AIDS, so they take as few chances as they can of adding to the toll. The second thing was to fold Pauletta's skirt up over his hips and spread the sides of the opening in his panties in order to pry open his friend's cute, pink rosebud and insert the neck of the bottle. The insertion made the drag queen quiver in joyful anticipation, and he was even happier at the long middle finger that eased into his ass and spread the Aqualube evenly on the inside.

Pauletta likes that style of panties because he doesn't need to remove them to take a stiff cock in his ass. They are designed to allow easy access to a pussy, but he wore them backwards to make his equivalent orifice available in the same way. After the bottle was removed and given back to him and replaced in his purse, Pauletta reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks.

Guiding his cock with one hand and using the fingers and thumb of the other to pry open the waiting ass, Alex moved in closer and pressed the head against the small, pink rosebud which was his target. Pauletta murmured his pleasure at the contact and twitched his rear end invitingly. The invitation was gladly accepted; the man behind him thrust forward, and they both felt the tip of the hard, oily cock wedge into the place where it was very much wanted.

When he felt his sphincter spread open the way he loved so much, Pauletta drew his breath in sharply and closed his eyes in bliss. A few seconds later, another thrust drove in another inch of the hard cylinder, and his body began writhing in pleasure. The cock of Alex, which had been there several times in the past, was sending pleasure swirling through the drag queen's body, and he was sighing in joy.

It felt great to Alex too. The ring of muscles around Pauletta's ass was tight on his cock, as was the adjacent channel. The view was pleasant too, but he knew it could have been much better. He had attended the New Year's Eve party at The Purple Knight and those crotchless panties had been removed during the sex orgy the party evolved into. He well remembered how beautiful the curvy and creamy-white ass had been that night, as well as how tight Pauletta had been, and he hoped to duplicate both experiences on National Nude Day.

But, that would be a week from that night and, for then, he was concentrating on how great it was to fuck his friend in that delightful place. With one more thrust, half his cock was imbedded, and Pauletta was squirming around and fucking back to meet him. Alex no longer needed to guide his shaft, so he placed both hands on his partner's hips, so he could pull back as he drove his cock in more deeply. He also peeled the panties down slightly so he could more fully enjoy the smooth texture of the bare skin under his hands. He knew there would be no complaint, because the lingerie would need to be pulled down farther so the man in the rear would be able to masturbate his partner while fucking his ass.

He had been quite horny when he went out that night and, just a short time later, Pauletta knew that time would arrive before very long. Every stroke of Alex's hard cock was massaging his prostate gland, which he always thought of as his clit, and his own cock was becoming hard and crowding his panties. Knowing he was almost ready to cum, he pushed that garment down farther, freeing his erection, which swung back and forth above the toilet bowl.

Alex saw what had been done, and he shifted his stance slightly so his right arm could reach around his partner's hip so he could gently take the stiff cock in his hand. He began slowly stroking until he had gotten into the same tempo as his own thrusts into Pauletta's ass, before increasing the speed of those movements and the ones with his hand.

"Ooooo, keep doing that," Pauletta murmured. "Keep doing that too," he added, letting Alex know how much he liked both things being done to him.

Besides expressing his delight, he matched the more rapid pace, fucking back to meet the cock driving into his ass and forward into the hand wrapped loosely around his own shaft. They continued like that, neither man saying very much except to moan and sigh in joy because they both felt their climaxes mounting. When Alex felt the cock in his hand throbbing, he knew his friend was on the verge of cumming, so he began to stroke faster.

"Ahhhhh," Pauletta sighed in bliss as his climax began to erupt. "Oh!" he cried out softly as he squirted cum into the toilet.

Alex continued stroking his friend's cock until he was sure the ejaculations were over, then released it and held tightly to both of Pauletta's hips. He knew his own climax was ready to explode, and he continued driving his cock in and out of the tight, oily ass in front of him until it did, and cum spurted. The stroking didn't stop, but went on, until Alex had filled his condom with two more gushers of semen. He was through then, and both men stopped moving. Pauletta leaning against the water tank and his partner leaning on him, cock still imbedded, until they had both caught their breaths.

"That was great, Pauletta," Alex said after he had caught his breath. "Just like it always is. You've got the greatest place in the world for fucking."

Carefully, he withdrew his cock from that greatest place, before peeling off the latex covering and tossing it into the toilet. With tissue from the roller on the wall, he wiped off his softening organ, before pulling his underwear and pants back up from the floor where they lay. A few drops of his partner's semen clung to his right hand and he licked them off before returning to the main room of the club.

Pauletta's cleanup took longer, because he had to use tissue to wipe the excess oil from his ass and upper thighs, because he was hoping for more fucking that night. When his cleanup was through, he flushed the toilet and went out to wash his hands. Before leaving the men's room, he noticed two of the other stalls were being used as he and Alex had used theirs, and he smiled at the freedom being enjoyed by his fellow gay men in the club.

It was still fairly early, and he wasn't ready to leave The Purple Knight yet, so he ordered another glass of wine and chatted with Jack, the friendly bartender. He was propositioned as he stood there sipping his drink, but the man was a stranger, so Pauletta turned him down. He is promiscuous, a slut in his words, but he prefers sex with men he knows and likes, and the man who had just spoken to him would fit neither category. Later, while sitting at one of the booths along the wall, he got to suck off one of his regular sex partners while another man did the same for him. All in all, that Friday evening was a very pleasant and sexually enjoyable occasion for the blonde hotsy.

He returned the following evening, wearing another of his sexy ensembles, and his ass enjoyed the attentions of another good friend, who also masturbated him as Alex had. On Sunday, as is his wont, Pauletta cleaned his apartment, including taking his bed linens and shirts to a neighborhood coin operated laundry and washing his lingerie by hand in his bathroom sink. He did what ironing needed to be done and was ready to put in a good, satisfying week of work beginning the following day.

By Friday night, he had decided he would go to the "clothing optional" night at The Purple Knight, but he would leave most of his clothing on. For one thing, he was horny again, and would be looking for some more good sex from some of his friends and regular partners and, for another, it sounded like fun. He thought of what a great time the New Year's Eve party had been, and wondered if National Nude Day would be as good. At the same time, Pauletta realized a major part of his allure was the way he looked in the sexy clothing he always wore when out for a good time as he would be then.

It was ten o'clock when he pushed open the door to the club, somewhat later than his more usual arrival time. He was met by a blast of music and laughter, and he started feeling even better about his attendance there that night. After he had entered and closed the door behind himself, he knew he had made the right choice, even though he had no intention of joining in the nudity. As he stepped up to the bar, he saw some of his former sex partners stark naked, many of them sporting full erections, which brought fond memories to his ass and mouth.

After his eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the interior and he was sipping on his usual glass of white wine, he looked around. Pauletta was elated to see the Williams brothers, John and Richard, who were part of one of his fondest memory, and they saw him at the same time. One of the greatest nights of his life had been spent at the apartment of those two virile, well-hung black men, and he wondered if they would want to take him there again. He hoped they would, especially when they walked over to join him, bringing their stools with them, for there were no empty seats at the bar. Both of them were wearing boxer shorts, and nothing else, and he admired their muscular physiques, especially their erections, which were quite visible under the thin fabric.

"Hi, John. Hi, Dick. How's Big Dick tonight?" he greeted the two men.

They smiled, shook hands as they returned his greeting, and squeezed their stools on either side of him, with both of them reaching for his ass at the same time. San Francisco is a very permissive city, and prefers to interfere as little as they can in people's personal lives, and the management of The Purple Knight is even more laid back. They actually encourage men to fuck in the rest room, and make no objection to a little fondling, such as the Williams brothers were doing with Pauletta's ass. They even have a group of intermediate places, the booths along the walls, where most of the heavy petting and sucking of cocks goes on. The three men who had just greeted one another at the bar would have preferred to occupy one of those booths but, when they looked, all of them were occupied.

However, they were in luck because, even as they watched, two almost naked men left the booth they had been using and headed toward the men's room. With no hesitation, John and Dick Williams and Pauletta hurried over to grab the vacant seats before some other horny men could beat them there. They all squeezed into one side of the table, because the other was being used by two men, both apparently naked, with one of them sucking off the other.

Recognizing Brendan, a straight man whose face he could see clearly, Pauletta greeted him, and his salutation was returned. He might have known the rather small man doing the sucking too, but that gentleman's face was concealed in the lap of his partner. He wasn't at all concerned; he was too involved with the cocks of the Williams brothers, and one of them was big and hard and in either of his hands less than a minute after taking the seats.

Richard was leaning against the wall to his right, his cock hard and ready for action. To Pauletta, it was even more enticing than the long, thick chocolate bar it resembled, and he wanted to be the one providing that action. He bent over in that direction and gently took the purple head between his lips and started to caress it with his tongue. As always, he relished the velvety texture, and he licked all around, in concentric circles, slowly engulfing the mushroom shape inside his mouth, until his tongue was stroking under the ridge.

As Pauletta slowly enveloped Big Dick's big Dick in his mouth, he felt the other Williams brother fumbling with his bright red mini-skirt, as if trying to move the strip of fabric out of his way. He didn't know exactly what John had in mind, but he knew it would be something he would like, so he got up to his knees on the bench. From his new position, he could give better access to his ass, while keeping his mouth full of the hard cock of Richard. In less than a minute, he was fully aware of what John's intentions were, when he felt fingers inside the waistband of his panties and felt them starting to be pulled down. He wasn't ready for that yet, so he reached back with one hand back to pull them up again.

"C'mon, Pauletta. This is National Nude Day, and you've got the cutest ass in the world," John said cajolingly.

Flattery can accomplish a lot. Pauletta is proud of his ass, and takes pains to keep it smooth and hairless, shaving himself regularly and applying creams every night. And, he reasoned, it was a special occasion. He hoped he would get them back once his panties had been removed, but he decided to go along with the wishes of the man who he knew was kneeling behind him. He removed his hand and, when the panties had been pulled part of the way down, raised his knees from the bench, one at a time, so they could be completely removed. He really hoped he would be able to get them back before he left, because he didn't like the idea of walking home naked under his mini-skirt.

This was very much to the liking of John. He folded the skirt over Pauletta's waist and expressed his admiration. "My god, your ass is even prettier than the last time I saw it."

He couldn't say anything, because Pauletta's mouth was too full of Richard's cock by then, but this was the kind of thing he liked to hear. Feeling elated about the appreciation being expressed and the way his lips were being forced apart by the thick shaft going in and out between them, he continued sucking. With every stroke of his mouth the experience got better, as he knew it would. John's hands fondling his ass and penetrating it with a long finger felt great too, and Pauletta was squirming with pleasure.

"Do you have any lube," the man with the active hands asked.

Without saying anything, Pauletta picked up his purse from the table and gave it to the man whom he realized was about to start fucking him in the ass in a place as public as the barroom. There was something else he wanted to say, and it was important enough that he took Richard's cock out of his mouth to mention it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12