Pauletta's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

More importantly, he could feel the long, thick cock stretching open his ass and the adjacent channel and raking his prostate gland with every stroke. Great waves of intense pleasure swept through his body, and Pauletta could feel his climax start to get closer. The cock plowing in and out of him was hard, but no harder than his own, which was swinging to and fro as he fucked back to meet Cliff's pleasuring organ.

His partner could also feel his climax building, and he knew about Pauletta's erection. Keeping his left hand on the sexy blonde's hip, he reached around and took hold of the shaft. He held it gently and started stroking it in the same rhythm as his own, much bigger, erection plunging in and out of Pauletta. The two men quickly set up a pattern, with Cliff driving his cock between the succulent globes in front of him while gently stroking back on the shaft in his hand. As he withdrew, he stroked his hand forward. Essentially, he was fucking his lover's ass simultaneously with having his hand fucked.

Both men received tremendous pleasure from all aspects of what they were doing on the bed with the new pink sheets. The mattress squeaked softly under their combined movements, forming a trio with their sighs and moans and sobs of exquisite joy. Cliff felt his climax welling up inside his body at the same time as he felt Pauletta's cock throbbing in his hand, and he increased the speed of both strokes, wanting to cum at the same time as his partner.

Pauletta wanted the same thing. "Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!" he urged the man behind him. "Oh, god," he cried out in ecstasy as he climaxed and shot his cum all over Cliff's hand and onto the towel in front of him.

The big man didn't stop or even slow down, but continued both his movements, plunging his cock in and out of the gorgeous ass of his lover and masturbating his cock. When his own climax erupted, it overwhelmed him, and he released his grip on Pauletta's shaft and clutched both hips, while driving his cock in and out as hard and as deeply as he could, until he ejaculated three separate bursts of semen. Both men sprawled forward, with the entire length of Cliff's cock remaining lodged inside the ass that had brought about his tremendous climax. His body completely covered that of the smaller man, and they stayed like that while they rested and caught their breaths, and the man on top could carefully pull his cock free and climb off.

After Cliff rolled off him to lie flat on his back, Pauletta pushed himself up to a kneeling position and carefully peeled the condom off his partner's softening cock. He tossed it aside, to be picked up and disposed of later, and held the object of his lust in his fingers while he started licking off the semen. Like a boy enjoying a lollipop, he carefully tongued off and swallowed the delicious juices until he had them all.

He wasn't even close to being done. Pauletta raised his head and slowly lowered his face to engulf the cock he was holding upright, until the end was pressing against the back of his throat. He closed his mouth and his tongue started to lave the thick cylinder, as he reveled in the way Cliff's cock began growing stiff again. Still moving slowly, he raised his face, caressing the shaft with his lips until just the head was nestled between them. After fucking, he loves licking and relishing all the cum from his lover's cock but, since the evening had been such a great one, he decided to go a step further and suck him off until he climaxed, giving Pauletta another mouthful of semen, this time fresh from the source.

When Cliff realized what was about to happen, he pulled a pillow -- the same one his lover had been hugging -- under his head and relaxed, prepared to be pleasured some more. He loves everything about sex with the young drag queen, especially including watching his cock sliding in and out between the pretty lips as he bobs his blonde head up and down. Pauletta is well aware of this so, while continuing to suck the fully erect cock in and out of his mouth, he moved over to be between Cliff's legs, giving the bear a visual delight as well as a sexual one. This also allowed him to watch the grimaces of bliss flickering across of the man he was sucking off.

For the first few strokes, he took Cliff's cock into his mouth just until it pressed against the back but, after that, he started giving him deep throat, opening up and taking the end all the way in until his nose and lips were being tickled by pubic hair. Pauletta stroked rapidly with his lips, not worried about the need to make their fun last, because the fucking they did earlier had taken the edge off their horniness.

Over and over, for the next thirty minutes, his head bobbed up and down and his lips stroked the hard cock between them, while his agile tongue curled all over the shaft. He relished the sight of his man writhing in bliss, and it made his heart feel warm that he could bring so much pleasure to such a good man. He reveled in sucking off his lover almost as much as he loved feeling the man's hard cock driving in and out of his ass while his cock was being stroked. Most of all, he loved it when he felt the hard shaft throbbing, because it meant his man was about to cum and shoot a big load of delicious semen into his mouth.

The bear loved it too and, for the second time that night, he felt his climax as it mounted. "I'm ready to cum," he announced, even though he knew Pauletta was already aware of that. "Oh! Oh! Ahhh!" he exclaimed as he climaxed and ejaculated into the warm, wet cavern of pleasure that had brought it about.

A big gusher of cum landed on Pauletta's tongue, immensely pleasing his taste buds, but he kept sucking until Cliff had ejaculated a second time. Carefully, not wanting any of the semen to drip out and be wasted, he removed the cock from between his lips and swirled the mouthful he had, relishing the taste and texture before swallowing it. Once more, he emulated a child with a lollipop and licked everything off the outside, before using the thumb and fingers on one hand to squeeze everything from the inside onto his tongue. He enjoyed every drop he caught the same way as he had the first mouthful before letting it slip down his throat. After licking his lips to be sure he had gotten every drop, he lay back down next to Cliff.

Usually, before an evening of making love at home, Pauletta changes into one of the lacy nighties he favors, but he had been too sexually aroused to do so that night. After his and Cliff's great carnal session, he was too relaxed and satisfied to put on any kind of sleepwear, so he cuddled up, in the raw, next to his equally nude lover. In the morning he would shower and wash his semen and the remaining Aqualube from his body but, just then, he was too tired and too happy about his great Valentine's Day to want to do anything but sleep.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=s

I hope you had as much fun as Pauletta and Cliff had and will continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12