Pauline and Her Younger Nephew Ch. 02

Story Info
Pauline decides to give herself to him.
2.6k words
4.4
61.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your encouraging letters! Forgive me for taking this long to write another piece. I have a full life, and only occasionally get the urge to add to my collection here at Literotica. That said, it turns me on something terribly to write this, and turns me on even more to post here. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. AA

It was Thursday when Pauline had seduced Teddy.

Both that night and Friday night, Pauline fucked Teddy's older brother Roger in her bed. It was a good thing that her husband, Steve, was such a sound sleeper. In the last few years, he seemed more interested in work and in sleep than in sex with his wife. They had gotten to the point where she had her own bedroom, but now that her nephews had come to stay for the semester, Pauline was finally getting some of what she had been missing for so long.

"Auntie likes that you watch her. If you want, you can watch again through the keyhole tonight..."

And both Thursday and Friday nights Pauline had come out into the hall after Roger had gone to sleep to see if Teddy had been watching. Peering down at the floorboards, she saw the proof. There it was, just as she had hoped. Pauline remembered the exact thing she had said to Teddy as she jerked off his huge, fat cock that first morning:

"...But this time, leave the sperm on the floor for Auntie Pauline to step in it later..."

Teddy was being such a good boy! Bare-footed Pauline carefully stepped right in the gobs of her nephew's cum and felt it squish between her toes. She made a mental note to think of some special treat to please her younger nephew.

The next morning was Saturday. Pauline awoke alone in her bed to a quiet house. Steve always went golfing Saturday morning and wasn't home until 1:00 in the afternoon. Pauline also knew that Roger had basketball practice every Saturday. Even though they had been up late the night before, she knew that he would never miss practice.

That left Teddy. Pauline got out of bed naked. She took her time selecting an outfit that Teddy would be pleased to see her in, and after she put it on, she spent several minutes doing her makeup and hair, eyeshadow and lipstick. Then she covered herself with a black silk robe.

Teddy was at the table eating some toast. He heard Pauline's high heels clicking in the hallway as she approached.

"Good morning, Nephew." Pauline stretched to a high shelf for a coffee cup, stretching her slim waist, pushing out her tits, half exposing her ass for Teddy. She had no need to check- she knew he would be watching.

Pauline took a seat opposite Teddy. "Thank you, Teddy" she whispered "for leaving me such lovely presents the last two nights". Pauline kept her voice low, even though the house was empty except for the two of them. "I hope you have been enjoying yourself watching me make love to Roger."

"Yes—yes Auntie." Teddy smiled, remembering. "Thank you for showing me."

"You are welcome, Teddy." Pauline reached across the table and rested her hand on Teddy's arm. "I hope it hasn't been too frustrating for you these last two nights?"

Teddy looked down at his plate. "Well," he mumbled "You are very beautiful, Auntie Pauline."

She gently squeezed his arm. "Thank you, Teddy. You've been very patient. If you have a minute, I wonder if you could help me with something—something upstairs in my bedroom."

Teddy looked up, his eyes hopeful. "Sure!"

Pauline stood up. "Just follow me in a minute, then?"

Teddy could hardly wait, but he did give his Aunt 'a minute' before he followed her to her room. The door was closed, and he knocked.

His Aunt Pauline was facing her dressing table, brushing her long hair. Through the mirror, she watched Teddy enter the bedroom.

Pauline saw Teddy checking her out. She was still wearing the black silk. Teddy could see that she was wearing high, high heels of black patent leather. His Auntie's legs were encased in black fishnet stockings that disappeared up under her robe.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate you watching me fuck your big brother, Teddy." Pauline put down the brush on the dressing table, and turned to face Teddy. "I hope I've put on a good show for you?"

Teddy looked at the floor. Pauline looked questioningly at him. "I've been walking in your cum.... Did you know that turns me on?" through her nephew's pajama bottoms, Pauline could see something shifting. "Teddy, can I ask you a favor?"

Teddy slowly looked up, as if afraid to be openly ogling his Aunt's curvaceous body. "Sure, Auntie Pauline! Anything!"

"Thank you, Teddy. I knew I could trust you." Pauline smiled inwardly. "Nephew, have you ever noticed the difference in size between Roger's penis and yours?"

Teddy looked embarrassed. "I- I dunno, Auntie. Maybe...."

"As I recall from the other morning in the living room, nephew, even though you're younger and a bit shorter than your big brother" Pauline felt her clit tingling. "your cock is bigger than Roger's- quite a bit thicker and longer."

"Yea- yeah?" Teddy raised his eyes to meet his Aunt's.

What Pauline was not telling Teddy was that she had been thinking of his cock since that morning 3 days ago that she had first seen it in full erection. It was bigger and thicker than Roger's, and even though she had fucked Roger the last two nights, she had been thinking of the young man watching from the hallway the whole time. She had been performing for Teddy, positioning herself so he'd see clearly as Roger inserted his cock into her mouth or her pussy. She'd posed with the bedside light behind her so her breasts dangled and her nipples were silhouetted just so as Roger fucked her from behind.

"Yes, Teddy- bigger. That's how I remember it, but one can't be sure. That's why I want you to show me." Pauline took a seat and slowly crossed her legs. "Would you do that for me Teddy?"

"What?"

"Show Auntie." Pauline leaned forward. "If you'd like to, that is...."

Teddy looked a little unsure, but Pauline noticed that his cock was still growing. Now it was pushed down one leg of his cotton pajamas. Instead of looking up at Teddy, Pauline was becoming more and more entranced by the cock-shape under the material. As she stared, a wet spot appeared at the tip, where the rounded glans was shoved against the soft material.

Without taking her eyes off the cock, Pauline loosened her robe and slowly, teasingly eased it off her shoulders and down. Under the silk robe, she was wearing a lacy black brassiere. As she exposed her tits, Teddy was thrilled to discover that the bra was the push-up, shelf type- it held her fat breasts up and forward. The upper hem barely covered her nipples. Pauline heard the sharp intake of his breath. She observed his cock push harder against his pants. The stain got a little bigger.

Finally, Pauline looked up at her nephew's face. He was staring down at her tits. With her fingertips, she reached up and plucked her nipples up and out of the bra. She tugged them clear of the material, and as they grew harder and became elongated, she pinched them and gently twisted them. "Please, Teddy?" She teased and pulled her jutting nipples. "Please take it out, just for me?"

As Teddy's hands went to his waistband, Pauline went back to watching his crotch. She was still turning them both on by playing with her fat, hard tits as he pushed his pants down.

"Oh!" Pauline was happy to see that Teddy's prick was already thicker than his brother's, and it wasn't even fully hard. With some effort, she tore her eyes away from it and looked up at her nephew. With his pajamas pooled around his feet, Teddy was now completely naked.

Pauline was checking out how his slim arms and hairless chest contrasted with the unusual size of his penis. Even though Teddy was eighteen, it seemed to her that here was the body of a younger teenager, slim and still innocent. He had some pubic hair, but his chest and arms were relatively hairless and not very muscular. But when she lowered her eyes to below his navel, she observed that he had the outsized cock and dangling balls of a much larger, more mature man. The contrast excited her, made her clit tingle and her cunt grow wet and swollen.

As Pauline continued to play with her tits, she moaned softly at the thought of that cock plowing into her tight cunt. She observed Teddy's prick thickening, the veins becoming more apparent, the ridge of the glans growing firm and pronounced. A new drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip.

Pauline felt her cunt slickening, knew in her darkest heart that she was no longer interested in Roger. In the last few nights, she had been screwing Roger, but imagining the whole time that it was really Teddy, with his huge, oversize man-cock forcing its way up her hole. She realized that Roger's smaller, slimmer penis was of little use to her now. This one looked fat enough to challenge her. She was already looking forward to making it shoot. Pauline wanted it- Teddy's fat cock- in her cunt. And soon.

But how to increase the tension? How to even try to appear coy when Pauline knew that Teddy had been jerking off for days, watching through the keyhole as his big brother Roger had fucked her in every conceivable position?

"Teddy" Pauline looked up, past his cock, to Teddy's face. "I really want you to make love to me, but-" she tried to look unsure "But- I don't know if it's right."

Teddy's face fell. "But..." he whined "You do it with Roger!"

Pauline smiled helplessly. "But, your penis is so big, Teddy. So thick and- and fat. I don't know if— if it might not fit in my tight, wet-- it just might not fit in me. I'm sorry, nephew..." She was lying, of course. She liked them big, liked that pushed-opening feeling as she tried to accommodate a huge piece of man-meat. "But—maybe we can work something out. I have an idea."

"What? What idea?"

"Perhaps if we measure it first, we'll know if it might fit inside if you tried to force it in." She smiled. "Can Auntie measure you?"

Teddy looked happy at the idea that there was a way to get his dream to come true. "OK! What do I have to do?"

"We have to get you fully erect, but you can't cum. You have to hold it. Can you do that?"

"I never tried, Auntie." Teddy looked unsure now. "Once it gets hard, it usually just shoots off all over the place."

Pauline smiled inwardly as she pictured just that. "Well, this time you'll have to try." She lowered her gaze to her nephew's partially erect prick. She was still seated in front of him. "Why not play with it while I watch?" At her suggestion, Teddy's cock started thickening immediately. "I can help you get started..."

Pauline reached behind her to her dressing table and produced a pump bottle of lotion. "Just try this." She brought her fingertips up and cradled the glans of Teddy's cock. She lifted his prick-head until the half-hard penis was pointing at her face. She squeezed a thick line of white lotion the entire length of the teen's shaft, from base to tip. "Care to spread this around, young man?"

As Teddy took his cock and spread the lotion out, Pauline took her fingertips away. They were moist with a clear film of pre-cum that had oozed out of the cock tip as she had held it. To inspire her new boy, and to excite them both, she looked into his eyes as she made a show of spreading the slippery stuff all over her lips.

"Remember, young gun-" Teddy already was jerking his prick firmly. "get it close, but don't cum. Promise? Let me give you something to think about while you do just that..." Pauline was reaching behind her back, twisting open the catch of her brassiere. As she watched her own nephew jerking off for her, watched his cock grow harder and heard his breath quicken, she lowered the cups of her slutty lingerie. Her heavy, full tits pushed the cups down and away.

"Oh God!" whispered Teddy. Now his Auntie was holding her tits for him, kneading the warm flesh, moaning for him.... "Oh, shit, Auntie...." Now he was leaking again...

"OK, Teddy. Stop! Hands off" Pauline reached behind to the dressing table again. She had a tailor's measuring tape. Teddy, with a great force of will, held his hands to his sides. With her thumb, she pushed one end of the tape into his pubic bone just above his erection. With her other hand, she held the fabric tape just over his cock. "Eight and a half..." she whispered to herself.

Then she wrapped the tape around Teddy's penis, just behind the glans. His cock was leaking profusely, a string of white pre-cum swinging from the little hole. She hoped she could take the measurement without bringing on his orgasm. Above her, Pauline could hear Teddy's breathing. He was trying to control himself, poor dear. "Five... and a half inches around..."

"What... what did you say, Auntie?" Teddy looked down at his Aunt, on her knees before his rampant, leaking, pre-orgasmic prick.

Pauline let the tape drop to the floor at Teddy's bare feet. "I was just deciding, Teddy..."

"Huh?" Teddy was in agony. He was still holding back, but looking at his Aunt's naked tits and stiff nipples, feeling her handle his boner, and hearing her seductive voice was making it almost impossible.

"Teddy. I am going to fuck you." Pauline teasingly stroked up his leg with her fingernails, brought her hand closer to his quivering cock. "You are very thick- almost too big for me." She stroked his testicles.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Auntie."

"I'll probably like it if it—if it hurts some when you ease it..." Pauline's voice was shaking as she spoke. "...when you ease it in the first time. Maybe I'll enjoy the challenge." Now she steadied her nerves. "But anyway—I've decided. Your cock is going... I'm going to fuck you, nephew. Does that please you?" She smiled up at him. His cock jerked and bubbled.

"Oh, shit!" Teddy's face was a study in joy and agony. "Does that mean that now... that I..."

"Yesssss. Yes, you can." She closed both petite hands firmly around the length of his shiny cock. "You can now. Thank you for your patience." She stroked the hot, quivering cock, gently held it. "Are you ready to shoot now? Auntie will help you..." She stroked it again, pulled more firmly, and caressed the underside of his dribbling glans. Any minute now, Pauline thought. She pointed it at her face, stroking...

Teddy cried out, and his cock erupted. Pauline kept her eyes open as his cock shot copious amounts of hot, thick man-cum all over her face and her hair. Great strings of it laced her cheeks and several shots went into her open mouth. It tasted good- nice and warm.

"Good boy" she whispered. "Let it all out, now..." Pauline was squeezing the last drops out of Teddy's still- thick manhood. "Give me all of it, nephew. I know you'll make more."

To be continued