Paul's Girlfriends Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with Paul his girlfrend Lorna and his mother.
1.5k words
4.24
67.2k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

Chapter 3 Getting Dressed.

The two women relaxed in the sun, not bothering to dress as they let the day slip by, their piece was shattered by the trill ring of Lorna's mobile that Paul must have put on the table before he left for work.

Lorna picked it up saying, "Hi Paul," as she clicked it into life with her thumb. Kate watched Lorna on the phone looking for any indication that she was going to tell her son what they had been doing, but there was none. After Lorna put the phone down Kate asked why she hadn't said anything to Paul.

Lorna replied "I'm not sure he would like it that his fiancée had seduced his mother, are you?"

"Is that what happened?" Kate replied.

Lorna was confused and sat down seemingly thinking about the events of the morning.

Kate hugged Lorna as if they had not seen each other for a long time. Gently stroking Lorna's stomach, Kate then moved her hand and slid it up and down on Lorna's thigh softly. Lorna closed her eyes, enjoying Kate's fingers as they lovingly brushed along her soft flesh, which had always had a soothing effect on her. Lorna felt Kate lean over and kiss her on her head, stroking her shoulders, making her smile a little.

Kate continued touching of Lorna's young body quickly changed from affectionate to sexual as she began kissing Lorna's head. Her hand went down to the younger woman's crotch and she ran her fingers through the lips of her hairless crotch.

Lorna lifted her head and looked into her new lover's eyes as Kate smiled back at her. With her fingers now stroking the soft mound of Lorna pussy she moved her head closer and kissed Lorna tenderly on her lips. With Kate's hand at Lorna's pussy Lorna started stroking hers, making her pussy tingle as much as her own was. Kate moved around behind Lorna then and hugged her from behind squashing her breasts into her chest.

Since both of the women were naked there was nothing to stop the caresses escalating to sex and as Kate began to tweak Lorna's nipples, finally pushing her head onto her breasts so they could suck on the hardening nipples, which gave her a mini orgasm in and of itself. Then Lorna took the lead and placed her hand against Kate's pussy and started stroking it with her young fingers, rubbing her thumb into the crack that became visible due to the pussy juice that oozed from her cunt.

Kate moaned as Lorna pulled her hand away from her pussy and licked the pussy juice off her thumb, immediately responding to the delicious taste.

"Oh!" Kate moaned as he felt Lorna's mouth encircle the head of her clitoris. She sucked on her cunt for a while, swallowing much of the pussy juice and giving her Kate a glorious orgasm before she pulled off and smiled up at her, her face smeared with juice. They moved onto the bed, laying Lorna back and spreading her legs and Kate lowered her head to Lorna's cunt and started licking her pursed lips.

But their sex was interrupted by Lorna's 'phone, "I am in the airport. Can you come and pick me up?"

Lorna couldn't help but shriek, as Kate didn't stop working on her cunt, "You mean now?"

"Yes I will be outside the terminal in about twenty minutes. I have just seen off Mr. Lucas/"

"Ok I will be there as soon as I can," Lorna said.

"My son has exquisite timing and he wants you to meet him at the airport?" Kate said

"Yes sorry I will bring him back here and we can get dressed for dinner."

Moments later Lorna had put on the dress that she had worn earlier and rushed out the bedroom, not bothering with her knickers. Kate picked them up off the floor and held them to her face. She took in a deep breath, pulling in Lorna's aroma as she did so. Putting the knickers on her bedside table she went into the bathroom for a soak in the tub.

***

Lorna looked for Paul at the airport. She could not find him at first when suddenly a tall and handsome man called out, "Hi, are you Lorna?"

"Yes."

"Paul apologised but had to go back to the office. There has been an emergency and he said he would meet you and his mother for dinner."

"OH THANKS A LOT PAUL!" Lorna shouted obviously annoyed by the situation.

"He did apologise miss. He was going to ring but things happened far too fast, he said."

"It's not your fault I am sorry," she said to the man who was only the messenger.

It was about twenty minutes to go to Lorna's house and only five back to Kate, so there was no choice really and she turned the car back towards her new lover.

Once there Lorna made her way back to were she had left Kate. She shouted for her and heard Kate's voice coming from the bathroom. Lorna knocked on the door asking if she could come in and when the reply was yes she dropped the dress and walked in.

Sitting on the edge of the bath was Paul. Lorna was shocked to see him and tried to explain why she had walked into his mother's bathroom naked but as she opened her mouth nothing came out.

Paul got up smiled walked over to Lorna, kissed her passionately, said, "Security cameras!" then walked off.

"Oh shit, I forgot that he has a live feed in his office," Kate said once Paul had left the room, "Come in here and don't worry about it. I forgot to turn them off. He has seen everything that happened at the pool and all he said was we looked good together."

Lorna got into the water and then Kate pushed a button on the wall by her head that turned the air on. As the bubbles rose she slowly sank into the water. The two women washed each other in the bath tub until Paul returned with three glasses of champagne.

"Are you two getting out of there or am I cancelling dinner?"

Pushing the button that opened the drain plug on the tub, he helped the women out of the tub and disappeared into his mother's bedroom. Kate and Lorna followed him, water dripping off their bodies. On the bed were two bras, a pair of knickers each, and a dress, all of which were Kate's but they were similar enough to be a matching set. Paul sat in a chair and told the women to dress.

They did as they were told. Once this was done, he said, "Right, your hairdresser is downstairs. I suggest you get that done as the car will be here in an hour to pick us up."

Kate's hairdresser worked a miracle and got both the women's hair looking immaculate. It was lucky they had the same style hair and they were ready just as the car arrived.

The sight of them both together warmed Paul's heart, not only because his mother looked so fine. It was his wildest dream to have a very attractive wife-to-be as well as a very sexy mother. He knew he should not feel that way but he had never been dishonest to himself so now he would not start by denying to himself that the two women with him were the most desirable women on the planet, at least to him. As they entered the restaurant Paul noticed heads turning, and that just made him feel like nothing could harm him. They were shown to a table where there were two other men there with lady friends, presumably their wives or girlfriends. As far as Kate and Lorna knew this was the case. The introductions were made and the seven of them had a very enjoyable meal.

It was as they were leaving that Kate noticed the two other men slip something into Paul's hand. When the three were back in the car she asked what he had been passed. Paul shrugged it off saying it was nothing but his mother insisted he told her what had conspired; he laughed and said it was there payment. When quizzed by both women he showed the two bits of paper; each was a cheque for one thousand pounds, and he just said, "I won."

"YOU SHIT!" the two women said in unison.

"You passed us off as whores didn't you?" Lorna asked.

"Ok if we are whores we will take them!" and each woman ripped a cheque from his hand.

Once home Paul realised that he was still in trouble and had a lot of grovelling to do so he waited on the two ladies in his life, hand and foot.

Soon the night was early hours of the morning. Then Paul suggested they had better get some sleep but Kate replied, grabbing hold of Lorna's hand, "Well you can sleep if you like, but your two whores are off to have some fun and I suppose as you have paid us you can join in. It would be only right to earn the money wouldn't it Lorna?"

Lorna said nothing. She just kissed Paul's mom full on the lips and the pair walked off in the direction of Paul's bedroom.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers