Paul's Nightmare

Story Info
He only wanted to be loved...
825 words
2.94
28.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting at a cafe, holding a cup of coffee between your hands, watching the waitress talk to the other customers. She is so beautiful, so graceful, dainty... Even though you have never met her, you know it is Doris... She perches on the edge of the table, talking to Muse, Jasmine, and another woman you don't recognize. She looks oriental, maybe Hindu? Her beauty dwarfs the others, making them seem almost plain beside her...

She glances at you several times as they talk, almost shyly, fluttering her eyelashes. Jasmine and Muse's backs are to you, so they don't notice you. Doris glances once or twice, smiling slightly, grinning to the oriental woman...

Doris reaches over, tapping Jasmine on the shoulder, gesturing toward you curiously, whispering. All four women turn to look at you... Muse and Jasmine gesturing for you to come join them at their table.... You obey without thought, forgetting your natural shyness... Sliding into the booth between Doris and the oriental woman...

The cafe seems to be empty, all the other customers having wandered away. Doris hops up off the edge of the table and runs over to the door, flipping the sign to closed, locking the door... (Think something like 5 & diner) You notice as she walks away how short her skirt is, and how gorgeous her legs are...

The Hindu woman runs her fingers through your hair, whispering how soft it is, how fine, how lovely. She smiles to you, leaning close to kiss you, pulling away before you can respond... Muse and Jasmine watch, smiling softly, reaching to pull each other close, glancing at you once as Doris comes to perch on the table before you. Muse and Jasmine slide under the table, kissing each other, pulling each other's clothes off...

The Hindu woman smiles to Doris, reaching for her, pulling her close, brushing a kiss across her lips, making sure you are watching as she slowly undresses her... Doris watches you intently, running the tip of her tongue across her lips, gauging your reaction.. which you are unable to hide as she slides off the table, naked, into your lap...

You hear giggling under the table as the Hindu woman pulls Doris off of your lap, tapping her on the nose once, gentle admonishment.. "Not yet..." Doris pouts prettily, pushing out her lower lip, staring at you as the Hindu woman as she stands up in the booth, undressing for you, then reaches for your hand...

Doris hops down from the table again, reaching for your other hand, as they lead you toward the back of the cafe, leaving Muse and Jasmine beneath the table. You catch a glimpse of naked flesh before you are pulled out of sight.

Music plays, soft at first, but louder as you get closer to the back of the room... Nine Inch Nails "Bow down before the one you serve.., you're going to get what you deserve..." The Hindu woman pulls a whip down from the wall, turning to grin at you. Her teeth are sharp, too sharp, and too many of them...

Doris comes up behind you, running her hands across your belly, reaching to unbutton your pants, sliding them down around your ankles, then standing to pull your shirt off, she steps back, pressing herself against the wall...

The Hindu woman steps forward, the whip lashes out, drawing a line of blood across your chest... You scream out in pain and she lashes again. "Silence!" you bite your lip to hold back a whimper, desperate to obey...

Your skin begins to burn as she whips you, the whip lashes like lines of fire all over your body. You glance over to Doris who seems to be distracted, standing so that she can watch you, and also watch Muse and Jasmine beneath the table. You hear moans coming from behind you. Doris's, and theirs.

The Hindu woman smiles sweetly as she drops the whip, reaching for you, pulling you close... whispering. "It is time..."

Suddenly it is silent.. the music stops, changes.. Nine inch Nails, Closer comes on...

It becomes dark as bodies are pressed against you from all sides. The Hindu woman whispers to the others, a command. Their fangs sink into your flesh all at once, tiny points of pain. One from your left thigh, one on the back of the neck, the third at the base of your spine...

A gigantic shifting of movement from before you, in the Hindu woman's direction. A flash of light, like a lightning bolt, fills the room. The Hindu woman stands before you, larger, with ten heads.. each that of a beautiful woman. They lean toward you, reaching for you, sinking their fangs into you.

Your last thought as your soul is sucked from your body is "fantasy..." the last thing you hear, as the darkness consumes you, is Doris's voice, full of disgust. "You'll never be good enough..."