Pavlovian Conditioning

Story Info
Just ring the bell.
1.3k words
3.93
78.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

"What did you just say," Andy asked in shock as he sat across from his colleague.

"You heard me," replied John, his long time friend, co-worker and fellow student, "I believe that I've found a psychological technique that would let you control women."

"Any woman," And asked, "Have you even tried this out?"

"Well," John confessed as he leaned forward conspiratorially, "Thus far I've only done this on Jessia..."

"Your girlfriend," Andy asked, "Isn't that a bit..."

"Unethical," John chuckled.

"Well," replied Andy, "I was going to say illegal, but that too I suppose."

John just shrugged with a broad grin on his face.

"She doesn't seem to mind so far," John said, "No. Ever since my little, shall we say, "experiment," she has become an eager and willing cock-sucker. I can even get her to do things she never would have considered before."

Andy noticed how his friend put his fingers up and made air quotes when he said "experiments." It only served to pique his curiosity.

"Well do go on," Andy said, "Now that you've told me this much, you've got to tell me how it happened!"

"Of course," John replied, "You see it all started back in Dr. Lawrence's psych class. He was going over Pavlovian conditioning -- you know, where that Russian Dr. Pavlov found he could get his dogs to salivate by ringing a bell after he got them to associate the sound with food."

"Yes," Andy replied, "I'm familiar with that. I think everyone is."

"Well that got me thinking," said John, "There's no reason that we couldn't apply that in our daily lives, right?"

"But don't psychologists use that technique anyway," Andy asked.

"Yes," replied John, "But I mean in a much more basic, stripped down fashion... What I mean is, why not use it to get laid?"

Andy laughed.

"I like how that's the first place that your mind goes," he said, "But I think that people are a little bit more complex than dogs..."

John wasn't so amused.

"Are we," John asked, "I mean, when you strip away all the social complexities, humans are just animals. We are driven by the exact same urges... to eat, drink, and fuck! And not necessarily in that order."

"Okay," Andy said, "I'll humor you. Obviously you seem to think it will work..."

"It did work," John said, interrupting his friend mid-sentence.

"All right, all right" Andy said.

He was still not entirely sure that he believed John's account. For the moment, however, he was at least willing to humor his friend.

"So how did you go about achieving this... goal of yours," Andy continued.

"Glad you asked," John replied, "You see, I decided to develop a relatively simple and straight forward experiment to test out my hypothesis. Just like Pavlov, I decided to use a tiny bell."

"Okay," Andy said, "At least I can understand that."

"The hardest part was actually talking Jessica into giving me a blowjob," John chuckled.

"So what," Andy asked, "You mean that you just started ringing a bell when she gave you a blowjob?"

"Well," John chuckled, "Not quite like that. Instead, I actually started out with a timed recording of a bell chiming. I had timed it to go off about the time that she gave me a blowjob. She didn't even acknowledge the first couple of times, and I was a little afraid she wasn't hearing it..."

"And that was sufficient to condition her," asked Andy.

"No," John replied, "Of course not. I had to keep working at it. Eventually, it got to the point where I could actually ring my little bell while she was sucking me off and she didn't think anything of it. It was completely normal to her, because the two were starting to become associated in her mind."

"So you've turned your girlfriend into a whore then," Andy said.

John laughed.

"Yes," he said, "I suppose so. The final part of the experiment was to ring the bell independent of her giving me a blowjob and see what happened. I decided to test it out one night as we were finishing dinner. Oh, she tried to fight it at first, but you could tell that she was getting a little antsy. Eventually, she just got up, came over her, pulled out my cock and started sucking. She wouldn't stop until I came either."

"Oh come on now," Andy said in disbelief, "You can't expect to believe all that! As if you could make someone do a sex act simply by ringing a bell! It's positively absurd!"

"You don't believe me then," John asked.

"Do you really expect me to believe a story like that," Andy asked, "This has to be a joke."

"No," John said, "Not a joke at all. In fact, part of the reason that I invited you over here was to offer you a... demonstration."

John reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a tiny copper bell, gently setting it down on the table and sliding it over towards his friend. Andy picked it up and examined it, still thinking that this whole thing was all one big joke.

"Oh Jessica," John said, calling out to his girlfriend upstairs, "Why don't you come down here?"

"Just a minute," Jessica shot back.

John smiled and looked over at his friend.

"You are going to love this," he said, "Just ring the bell when she gets down here and you'll see."

A few moments later, Jessica walked into the room. She was an attractive young woman, slender but curvy and with short, jet black hair. She was simply wearing a black tank top, shorts and some jewelry.

"Hey Andy," she said, "Haven't seen you in a long time, what's up?"

"Ummm," Andy said, feeling a little awkward, "Nothing... John here was just telling me about this... ummm... experiment... and ummm..."

"Oh come on," John said, "Just ring the bloody bell already!"

Andy shrugged and complied, ringing the tiny bell that John had passed to him. He wasn't really expecting anything to happen, so he was quite surprised when Jessica's eyes went glassy and she froze up. She immediately advanced towards him, kneeling down on her knees and groping at his crotch.

"Don't bother trying to fight her," John told him, "She won't stop until she tastes your cum."

Andy leaned back in his seat and reached down, pulling down his zipper. Jessica almost immediately pushed his hands out of the way and reached in, whipping out her boyfriend's co-worker's cock. It wasn't anywhere near stiff yet, so Jessica simply started to jerk it, gently rubbing her hands up and down along his shaft. Eventually, she had to shift hands, but she soon had worked Andy's manhood into a full blown erection.

As soon as she saw that it was hard, Jessica immediately knelt down and brought her lips around the tip of his cock. Slowly building up a pace, she began to work up tempo, bobbing her head faster and faster. She sucked his cock like a seasoned whore, taking the entire thing down her throat. Andy was amazed at how eager she was to suck him off. Almost forgetting that she was his friend's girlfriend, he ran his hands through her ebony colored hair.

Andy groaned as he shot a load down her throat. He tried to pull away, but Jessica gripped him tightly. She milked every last drop of jizz from his cock, lovingly swallowing load after load. Only once he was spent did she let him stop. Jessica simply got up, wiped her lips, and then looked at him like nothing had happened.

"What... what just happened," Andy stammered out.

"Told you that I was telling the truth," John retorted.

"But," Andy looked up at Jessica, who stood there as if she were completely oblivious to what she had just done.

"Incredible isn't it," John said smiling slyly, "I was thinking that now that you know about this, perhaps we should make good use of this knowledge. Maybe hit up the co-ed dorms or something..."

And like that, the idea was planted...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers