Pavlov's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Jason spent a good deal of time planning. He picked out a romantic comedy with a few steamy love scenes from their queue to watch for the night. He had trimmed his pubic hair. He'd prepared a bottle of wine for dinner, this time limiting his mother to only one glass, wanting only to lower her inhibitions and not to get her drunk. He even left out his favorite shade of his mother's lipstick by the sink, hoping she would wear it and still have it on when she wrapped her lips around his dick. By the time dinner was over, it had all wiped off, but he decided to press his luck.

"That lipstick you wore today looked really nice, mom." he told her.

"You think so?" she asked, "That's actually my favorite shade."

"Mine too, mom. Now, let's get ready for the movie."

As his mother went upstairs to change into her nightgown, Jason ran to his room. There, he grabbed the cologne and changed into some pajamas. His pajama pants had a flap in the front for easy access and he thought it might come in handy if all went according to plan. Before heading down, he sprayed some of the cologne on his genitals, knowing that if he opened the flap in his pants tonight, the smell would be particularly strong around his cock.

He was happy to see when he went downstairs that his mother had reapplied her lipstick after changing into her nightgown. She must have done it just for him, enjoying the compliment he'd paid her earlier. She looked beautiful in her outfit and Jason was becoming increasingly excited. He had to keep himself from staring at her cleavage for too long at a time. He didn't know how long he could last tonight and he did not want to ruin things before there was even a chance to put his plan into action.

The first half of the film went rather normally. His mother had ended up in just the position he was hoping for. She had her head in his lap, using his right thigh as a pillow. He draped his right arm down alongside hers and his hand was on the side of her waist, cuddling up against her. He was having a very difficult time not getting in erection in anticipation of what he was hoping was about to happen. Just as a particularly steamy scene was starting, he took the plunge and sprayed a little cologne from behind his mother's head. He instinctively held on to her a little tighter, for fear that she would run up to her room again when she started feeling the cologne's effects. The changes were almost immediately noticeable. She started squirming around on the couch and so he held on to her just a little bit tighter, pulling her in closer.

"Jason..." she started.

"Yes, mother?"

"Jason, mommy needs to get up." she said, squirming even more. He wrapped his arm around her waist a little, holding her closer to him.

"Why would you want to do that?" he asked, his erection starting to form at the thought of his mother becoming aroused in his arms.

"Jason, mommy needs to, ohhhh..." she trailed off as she started rubbing her legs together.

"What's wrong, mommy?", he laughed, amused that she was referring to herself as such and finding it incredibly arousing.

"I... uh... oh god, Jason please..." she wasn't even able to complete a sentence. Her legs continued rubbing together as her hand worked it's way between her thighs and she twisted around to face more in his direction, now completely uninterested in what was happening on the television.

"Mommy?" he asked, looking down at her face, which was now looking up at his.

"Mmmmmm, wha?"

While she was looking up into his eyes, her son used his free hand to pull his penis out through the hole in his pants. Instead of answering her semi-coherent question, he merely stared back at her, holding the eye contact. She bit her bottom lip and started up at him, her eyes practically begging him to let her go upstairs so she could masturbate. His mother was writhing in heat and he knew it. He had her right where he wanted her and he was ready. He nodded in the direction of his erect penis and his mother looked down to see what he was looking at.

As soon as she saw it, her eyes shot open and she gasped. When had he taken that out of his pants? She licked her lips and admired how thick it was. Almost immediately, her nostrils were filled with a sexy and somehow familiar scent. The smell was maddening and every little sniff filled her more and more with lust. And what's more, it seemed to be emanating from her son's beautiful erect cock. She had become so horny so quickly. How had this happened? She was having trouble concentrating on anything but her arousal and how sexy the scent was. But she also thought about how amazing her son's cock looked, practically basking in the glow of that alluring scent. She licked her lips again, unable to think straight. She looked back up at her son, hoping he would provide some sort of answer to a question she could no longer remember, but he merely nodded back down towards his lap again. Or rather, towards his crotch. Her eyes returned to his erection again as he let go of her, knowing he no longer had to keep her restrained.

She adjusted herself into a more comfortable position, staring at it all the while. Surrendering to her most primal of urges, she leaned in and let her thick red lips roll over the head as she took it into her mouth. He felt his cock being enveloped by her warm wetness as her lips slowly continued down his shaft before reaching his testicles. She held his shaft in her mouth for a bit, her tongue wiggling around his shaft and poking at his balls. The scent had gotten so strong, and the undeniable sexiness was now the only thing on her mind. Then, just as slowly as they'd worked their way down, her lips started to slide back up, before they reached his engorged head again. She gently nursed on his tip as she began to slip a finger inside of herself, moaning into his cock as she licked at his slit.

He didn't want to ruin the moment, but it was finally happening. He'd wanted it for nearly 5 years, and now here his mother was, sucking him like a pro. He couldn't resist putting his hand on her cheek. He ran his fingers through her hair, gently petting the top of her head.

"That's a good mommy." he moaned, as she continued lightly sucking on the tip of his penis, "Mommy loves sucking her son's big cock, doesn't she?"

Without even hearing the words he was saying, she continued working her way down his shaft with her tight lips, flicking her tongue against the head as she moved down. She worked her way up and down his shaft expertly, at a slow and steady pace. It was a pace that told him that his mother had been aching for a cock to fill that sexy mouth of hers for quite some time. Almost as if she was avoiding making him cum too quickly, else she would not be allowed to continue sucking him off. She bobbed her head up and down on him, not saying or thinking anything. She was lost in the moment, not even considering the fact that this was her son she was fellating, but instead just enjoying his shape in her mouth, the taste of his precum on her tongue, the gentleness of his hand rubbing the side of her face, and the feeling of her own fingers rubbing at her pussy through her cotton panties.

Her pace sped up just a little as she began rubbing herself faster as well. Jason was getting closer. Her lips were tight on his shaft as she descended, making sure to go all the way down to his balls before coming back up to his bulbous head. She began gently sucking on the tip again, as if she could sense him getting closer to climax, wanting to prolong the blowjob until the very last second. As she descended again, her son let out a little moan that meant he was almost ready to blow. She continued up and down for the next minute or so before he tensed up, instinctively grabbing handfuls of her hair as he got ready.

"Mommmyyyyyyyy!" he cried, his cum bubbling up his shaft and spewing out into his mother's mouth and down her throat.

She kept sucking for a bit longer, prolonging her son's orgasm and swallowing every last drop of his cum until he was finally empty, then removing him from her mouth once his erection was clean.

"Oh mommy, I love you so much." he told her, again rubbing his hand on her face and head.

His mother finally looked back up at him with her lustful eyes. She was obviously still quite horny and unfulfilled. Jason pushed her down onto her back on the couch and lunged at her. He took her hand from between her legs and pulled both of them above her head, holding her wrists in his one hand, taking full control of his horny mother. His mother's eyes were burning with lust. She needed to be fucked. But first, he was going to have some fun.

"My, my, my, mommy. You're all turned on, aren't you?" he asked her, enjoying having her completely under his control.

She was completely silent. She just looked deeply back into his eyes, hornier than ever, rubbing her thighs together again, wriggling around beneath him.

He reached down and rubbed a single finger along her slit over top of her soaked panties, sending shivers throughout her entire body, never breaking eye contact with her the entire time.

"You're so wet, mommy. I bet you wish you could play with yourself right now."

He leaned in and pressed his mouth onto hers, slipping his tongue between her lips and using it to explore her mouth. Moaning into him, his mother's tongue joined in and soon their two tongues were dancing from mouth to mouth. The two of them made out like teenagers for several minutes before he pulled away from his sex kitten of a mother, leaving her only wanting more. Next, he leaned down to her neck and stuck his tongue out. He pressed his tongue to her collar bone and licked upwards, across her neck. As he did this, his mother's body shivered even harder than before, completely involuntarily. She really was a slave to her desires and he enjoyed every minute of it. He guided his tongue around her neck, licking, sucking, and even biting at her soft, salty skin, teasing her more and more. His free hand instinctively grabbed her breast over her nightgown and began rubbing it in slow circles. She moaned again as her son once again moved upwards and lapped his tongue against her own, pressing it forcefully into her mouth.

His hand started venturing downwards again and she tensed up, excited by the prospect of being touched in her most precious of places once more. But this time, his hand was not venturing to her pussy, but to the bottom of her nightgown. He pulled the gown up and over, letting go of her wrists only briefly to fully remove it and throw it across the room. Now his mother was in only her bra and panties. It was the closest to naked that he'd ever seen her and she started to look slightly embarrassed, trying to squeeze together and cover herself.

"Oh no, no, no." he scolded her, pulling her wrists back up and pinning her legs down with his knees, "I want to get a good look at you."

He glanced up and down, drinking in the sight of his sexy mother in her unmentionables. Her breasts looked so full in the bra, but he knew that it was not enough. He lowered his head into her cleavage and enjoyed the feeling of his face being enveloped by her large bust. He kissed the side of her breast and enjoyed her reaction as he felt her writhing beneath him. Her breasts must have been very sensitive. He dragged his tongue along the top of her breast, teasing her and all the while loving the taste and texture of her skin. She continued wriggling around underneath her son, helpless to endure his sexual teasing.

He reached his free hand around to her back and began to unclasp her bra. It was difficult from his position, but he'd soon managed. Now, all that was keeping him from seeing his mother's beautiful chest was a thin layer of fabric lying on her large ample breasts.

"I'm going to take off your bra now, mommy." he told her, still enjoying the look of sexual frustration in her eyes. She so desperately needed stimulation, but he would not give it.

He slowly peeled back the bra to be greeted by the most amazing pair of breasts he had ever seen. Her light pink areolae were perfect and symmetrical, not too big and not too small. He'd only dreamed about what her bare breasts would look like before now and he stared at them for a good while, taking it all in. He noticed her hard nipples poking out at him, a clear sign that she was very aroused. He let go of her wrists and brought his mouth down to her left nipple. He knew that he didn't have to worry about her hands, because as soon as he took the nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it, she grasped the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair. It wasn't the kind of stimulation that she'd wanted, but it would have to do for now. He sucked at her teat for a good while, taking her other nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, pinching it lovingly. He loved the way her breast naturally tasted, reminding him faintly of strawberries. His sucking aroused her even further than before and soon she was panting loudly. Several times, he bit her nipple lightly, and every time he did, she would tense up and pull his hair a little. He loved that he could illicit such reactions from his mother and knew that it would not be difficult at all to get her all worked up like this whenever he wanted. He teased her breasts a bit longer before deciding to take things even further.

As soon as her breast left his mouth, he brought her wrists together again and pinned her to the couch. This time, he had a look of fire in his eyes as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I love sucking you almost as much as you love sucking me."

His hand slid down her frame and she once again tensed up as this time he slid his fingers into the waistband of her panties. Immediately they were greeted by a brush of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. His fingers continued down until he felt the warmth and wetness of her juices. His mother gasped as he rubbed at her slit, prolonging the teasing by touching her but not quite giving her the stimulation that she so desperately needed. He pressed his mouth onto hers again and soon his finger was focused on her hot little button. She writhed beneath him, moaning loudly into his mouth as their tongues battled it out. He rubbed her clit over and over, enjoying the effect it was having on her. He pressed down hard on it at one point and it nearly sent her over the edge. When he finally pushed his finger into her hole, it was nearly too much for her to take. She broke the kiss and cried out loudly, her son taking that as a sign to move his finger in and out of her wet hot pussy. He worked his finger in and out of her for a good while before she began shivering even harder than the previous times. Her breathing quickened and Jason knew he would soon make his mother cum on his hand. His mother's breathing quickened as she began tensing up for an orgasm that never came, for just as she was about to begin her climax, her son removed his hand from her panties completely.

She glared up at him, devastated and incredibly horny. She needed to cum and he was not going to allow her to. He brought his hand up to her mouth and ordered her to lick his finger clean. Pinned to the couch as she was, she complied and sucked her own juices from his finger in the most seductive way she could.

When he removed his finger from her mouth, his hand began venturing South again. This time, he removed his boxers and once again, motioned to his mother to look down at his erect penis. It had recovered and was now just as hard as it was when she'd sucked it earlier. She looked down at it and her pussy began to tingle at the thought. He rubbed it on her panties slowly and without rhythm, poking at her hot sex through the thin wet fabric of her panties. Her pussy was burning, she badly needed to cum and her son just went on teasing her. He reached down and pulled her panties aside, continuing to rub his cock against her wetness, this time with no cloth barrier between the two of them.

He lined his penis up with her hole, brought his face close to hers and looked directly into her eyes.

"Mommy, you have been so quiet all night." he said, obviously teasing her, "Don't you have anything to say?"

His mother remained silent, partly out of embarrassment and partly because she was so aroused that it was difficult to form thoughts into words.

"You're so wet, mommy. Do you need to cum?"

Still no answer.

"Tell me what you want me to do, mommy."

She continued staring into his eyes, hoping he would just get bored of teasing her and do it already.

"Tell me what you need me to do." he said, making it quite plain that he wouldn't do it until he got a response.

"Please..." she started, meekly.

"Please what, mommy?"

"Please... fuck me, Jason. Fuck mommy." she said, fully accepting the new title she had been given as he finally pressed into her.

He pushed his dick all the way into his mother's wet hole and held it there for a moment, taking it all in. He was finally where he'd wanted to be for so long. He was fucking his mother the way that he'd always dreamed. He was snapped out of it by his mother, who started pressing into him, obviously wanting him to start moving. He pulled his cock out partway and then shoved it in again, much harder this time, causing his mother to gasp in pleasure. He pushed it in and out of her with increasing speed, now fully fucking his mother, enjoying her panting and gasping from a much more enjoyable position than he was used to. He fucked his mother harder and harder, loving the idea of dominating her even further. He wanted to maker her his completely. He wanted to fuck her into such a submission that she would belong to him even without the need of the cologne.

"You like that?" he asked her, his face right next to hers, "You like being fucked by your son, you slutty mommy?"

She didn't reply, but her face said it all. She did like being fucked by her son. She loved being his slutty mother. She couldn't wait to cum all over his dick.

He pushed in and out of her over and over again, her panting increasing, now being joined by deep moans. It wouldn't be long now before he filled her with his hot white cum. Her moans got louder and more frequent as the orgasm she had been anticipating all night began to build up in her pussy. Her whole body felt tingly and her pussy became even hotter than before as she started convulsing under her son, finally letting it all go and cumming harder than she could remember cumming in a very long time. She tilted her head back and practically screamed her son's name as he continued pumping in and out of her hot pussy. Hearing her shout his name was all that Jason could take and soon he was shooting his load off deep inside of his mother. He pressed his mouth onto hers again and he shoved his tongue down her throat. He continued thrusting as his cum shot into her in several spurts. He came long and hard and when he was finally done, he remained there on top of his mother, leaving his dick inside of her as it became soft again. She was breathing very heavily, fully spent by the orgasm she'd just had.

Jason fell asleep next to his mother on the couch completely naked, curling up to her and wrapping his arm around her waist. He knew that she belonged to him now. He would have her whenever he wanted. Samantha's head became much clearer now that sex was not clouding her thoughts and her mind raced as she thought about all that had transpired. Though she still fell asleep just as the reality of what she'd just done finally began to sink in.

The next morning, Jason awoke to find himself alone on the couch. His clothes were still on the floor next to him, but his mother and her clothes were nowhere to be found. He knew that it hadn't just been a dream. His mother had definitely sucked and fucked him last night. He couldn't have dreamed something that had felt so real. He put his clothing back on and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. His mother was already sitting at the table drinking coffee and it seemed as though she had been waiting there for him. He took a seat on the other side of the table and waited to hear what she had to say.