Pay Attention

Story Info
Always pay attention, you might miss something.
1k words
4.07
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in my bed, flipping through channels on my overpriced 36" HD plasma TV. I glance at the clock to realize that its 3:30 am in the morning and my husband is still in front of his computer. He has been working so hard trying to make partner at his father's law firm. He's been like this for months ever since the position opened. I look at the calendar to realize that it's been that long since we've made love.

It's not liked I haven't tired. I've came to bed naked waiting for him to find me , then I wake up the next morning realizing he never came to bed. I've tried dirty talk in his ear while he typed away on his computer keyword but he swats me away like a fly buzzing in his face.

But tonight will be different. I'm pulling out all the stops. Going in my closet, I pull out my bag of tricks. My silver dildo with the rolling inner beads, my powder pink anal plug, a heated bottle of KY jelly and my favorite pocket rocket.

Wearing my black lace teddy, I slowly stroll into his office. As I predicted he is face deep in his computer slapping the keys like I wished he would do to my ass. He didn't notice me come up behind until I started nibbling on his earlobe. I can feel his body start to react as I run my hand under his t-shirt and gently tug on his nipple.

"I am ready to take this to the next level" I tell myself when I kiss the back of his neck and walk out the office. I run to the bedroom and pick up my trusty pocket rocket. I slowly walk back to his office and I see that I have a little of his attention but I want it all.

I try out my sexy walk over to his office couch and park myself right in the middle of it. Spreading my legs so he can see how wet I am, I strap the pocket rocket to my index finger and turn it on high. I sit like this for about 10 seconds before I bring my now vibrating finger to my clit.

The first touch of the vibrator was a startle to me shown by the high pitched moan that escaped my mouth. He turned and forced me and I could tell by the erection jutting from his sweatpants that I had his full attention. With my left hand vibrating and circulating my clit, I used my right head to spread my pussy lips for viewing pleasure.

Knowing how he liked watching me please myself, I began very slow circles around my clit. First my circles are clockwise, then I change up and start running my vibrating fingers up and down my slick split. I was so busy I didn't even notice he got up from his computer chair and was on his knees right in front of my wet glistening pussy as if praising it.

"Do you want to feel how wet I am" I said. Nodding his head, he pulled his hand from rubbing his noticeably hard un-cut penis, he slides his index finger instead me. I arch my back immediately and open to him a little more.

The electric feel that jolts down my spine and through my legs lets me know that this is definitely real. "I have missed your touch "I tell him as his intrusion kicks up in speed. He plants deep-longing kisses on me starting from my toes. He works his way up my calf, to my thighs and then one centered on my now drenched pussy.

"You don't need this anymore" he says and moves my pocket rocket finger and replaces it with his mouth. Grabbing my hips, he pulls me to the edge of the couch until I'm completely open to him. Making small but fast circle with his tongue he tortures my clit encouraging it from outside of its hiding place.

Bringing me where I need to be, he adds his middle finger to the party and I can see heaven. Working his digits vigorously while sucking my clit in his mouth, a blast of sensation brings me to the edge. At this point I start bucking my hips against his mouth and run my fingers through his long dark hair. I'm so close to coming in his mouth, I can see stars.

In between moans I scream "suck me harder". My walls clinch his fingers as the first ripples of my climax starts. I ride his fingers through the shock wave until the tremors stop. Before I realize it, he picks me up off the couch and carries me to our bed. Seeing my toys already on display, he strips off his shirt and rips off his sweatpants.

Still trying to recover from what I know is my first of many orgasms tonight, I hear what sounds like a plastic bottle creaking open. "The KY" I say in y head. "Are you going to leave me open like this" I say and he quickly replies "Don't worry you won't be open for too much longer" as I feel a familiar intrusion to my rear end.

He begins his slow and careful task of sliding my anal plug pass the ring of muscle. I raise my hips to allow for positioning and he captures my still swollen clit into his mouth. Just when I think I can't take anymore, he slide the butt plug home and replaces his mouth with my silver dildo set on high once again.

I'm on the edge of oblivion. Already I can feel the ripples of ecstasy wrap around the dildo and butt plug. "Oh baby, more", I'm so close". As if on cue, he quickly removes the dildo and drives his cook deep inside me. He grabs my hips the same time as I wrap my legs around him and lift up to meet his deep thrusts. "Come with me baby" he says and doesn't have to say again. We orgasm in a united band of moans and sighs. He collapses in a heap on top of me and I run my fingers up and down his back.

He looks up at me with his brown eyes and I know that he is satisfied. As I drift off to sleep, I feel him get up and I know he is headed towards his office. I let a smile loose because I know that there is always tomorrow.