Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this film work, schooling and so on meant that she was not often available to Haqnawaz when he made his trips to Lahore. The first time she had been away, he waited till she showed up late at night, slapped her silly, fucked her hard and left her naked on the patio. The next time she was late he tried to hit her again only to find a huge man with a gun showing up from an adjacent room. The man introduced himself as her brother who was there to protect his sister's honour! While neither of the assertions was true, Haqnawaz decided to pass on beating her silly.

While no longer ready to accept physical abuse, Naziran made sure to hedge her bets, however, and did not always totally rebuff Haqnawaz. Sending him a perfumed note via a servant, she waited as he appeared just prior to nine p.m. one summer evening. She had come back from a shoot earlier in the day and was well made up and coiffed. As he entered the main lobby, where the lights were dimmed, Naziran stepped forward, covered only in a gauzy fabric that hid nothing. She let the garment drop to the floor and walked up to him just in a fine set of heels.

"Do you not like me better like this?" she directly asked in cultured Urdu, rather than the usual servant Punjabi.

Haqnawaz had risen to attention and his nodding head indicated that she had made an impression. Naziran led him into the bedroom and helped him remove his shirt. As he took off his trousers, she was already in the bed. Haqnawaz joined her and his cock entered her pussy. Despite the fact that she had already had a tryst each with the director and the lead actor earlier in the day, she was still open to his invasion. It did not take long for Haqnawaz to finish and roll off.

"Was that not nice?" she queried.

"Yes it was," he had to confess.

"A lot better than simply screwing a servant girl without any graces!" she continued.

Haqnawaz had no objection to that. In fact, he had a hard time recalling when he had last made love to a woman in bed instead of just fucking the various females he had in past years on whatever piece of furniture was available.

"Do you not think you will look like a real hero when you take me out on the town?"

Naziran's transformation had been fantastic, instead of a brazen servant girl she was now a practiced and seemingly educated femme fatale.

"Take me to dinner tonight at the Intercontinental, then."

"Okay, get ready," he agreed even though he had never been in public with any female, not even his wife Parveen.

He felt like he was on a pedestal while at dinner in one of the restaurants in the city's main hotel. The entire staff and anyone else around seemed to be focused on Naziran the budding starlet and inwardly congratulated Haqnawaz for his good fortune to be with her.

Naziran knew that she had made the leap forward towards girlfriend material. If only she now could become the wife of someone important like Haqnawaz, her life would be perfect.

V

While her family was not happy that she had decided to stay in the US for a further degree, Shahnawaz was thrilled that his wife had done so well in school and that she was taking such an interest in politics. At her graduation he had arranged a dinner for her friends and others in the area. He had surprisingly taken well to Mike, given Payal less cause for concern. After all, she had ensured that since he had not come over since the previous October, he now had his fill of her and also filled her.

Within minutes of his landing at Dulles Airport and clearing customs, Payal had him undressed in a room she had reserved at the Hyatt nearby. Shahnawaz, of course, had trouble keeping his hands off his most desirable wife, given that he had not seen her in months and that she had shown up in a rather suggestive tank top, short skirt and boots. She had to almost fight him off in the short taxi ride over to the hotel.

Payal had pushed him onto the bed and literally torn off his clothes. Her mouth came over his pulsating cock and it did not take more than a few seconds for Shahnawaz to erupt in it.

"Good, now that your immediate need is met, you will take a longer time satisfying my needs," she challenged him while ripping the tank top straight down the middle. It fell off, now useless as a garment.

She proffered her right and then left foot to her husband who yanked the boots off. Shahnawaz got into the game by grabbing her skirt and quickly sliding it down her legs. Throwing her onto the bed, he stuffed his erect-again penis into her. Payal screamed with joy as her husband began to ram home in earnest. Having already come once, he was able to prolong his release for a fair amount of time. Payal felt like she was being kicked silly in her insides while also being massaged masterfully by his body. She was already loud, but the screech she let out as she came must have been heard over the noise of aircraft at Dulles! One can well imagine what transpired for the rest of the day and night at the hotel. Payal got no sleep, Shahnawaz could not work off his jet lag, and many of the hotel patrons got quiet an earful of her joyful yelps.

Fariha was smart enough to move out of the apartment she was sharing with Payal while Shahnawaz was there for the graduation. It so happened that her family had shown up and they all were situated in a hotel near the university along with Fariha. She was to get married shortly and had no plans on remaining for a further degree in any case. She had also secured a reporting job with Herald, a leading Pakistani newsmagazine.

Shahnawaz was keen to thank people who had helped Payal. Mike was among the two dozen or so invitees to the event held at the area's noted Pakistani restaurant. Mike had been absolutely straightforward in his approach to Shahnawaz concerning Payal coming on to help with the campaign. Since she had already decided to focus on political science for her post-graduate studies, this made good sense to Shahnawaz. Payal was glad that Shahnawaz did not see Mike as a threat, but rather as a good future connection. He was keen to accept an invitation to visit the Whittakers' ranch near Austin on his next trip to the states. A few days later, Shahnawaz reluctantly had to return to Malaysia to handle business. While he had enjoyed much physical comfort with Payal during his stay, it seemed he had to leave too early.

Shortly afterwards, Payal was ready to work on Mike's campaign and headed down to Austin. She was getting paid a relatively decent salary for three months of work in summer. During the first semester she would be splitting her time between Georgetown and Austin. She had been housed in a small apartment a few blocks down the street from Mike's election office. Rather than taking on a specific responsibility, he had asked her to help the various groups and to learn the process.

Mike's first hurdle was to gain the Republican nomination to the House. He was up against a four-time Congressman, but fancied his chances since the man had been involved in the Iran-Contra scandal. Sure enough, Mike was able to secure enough backing in the district to receive the party nomination. The real test, however, would come in November.

The celebration at the office was loud and boozy. Payal, who had tried alcohol on a limited basis so far in her life and notably during her time at Georgetown, was persuaded to take a bit more champagne than what she usually could. While it was not enough to knock her silly, it did make her glow, perk her beauty up, and cause a definite loss of inhibition. Accepting to dance with the guys at the party was not an issue, even when Mike grabbed her for a slow number. He pressed her body close to his through the song and she could sense that he was quite aroused.

Mike offered to see her back to the apartment. Payal was surprised when Mike simply walked into the place, rather than returning from door, picked her off the ground and placed her on the bed. His mouth came down on hers and they kissed for a while. Lifting Payal's skirt off her and disposing of her lingerie, he had her threadbare in a moment. His rock hard member was buried deep inside her in no time at all.

"Payal, you are beautiful, I can't tell you how long I have waited for this moment," he confessed.

He pushed hard into her and she buckled up against him. For every stroke he managed inwards she responded with a firm riposte. Just as he was about to come, however, he pulled out and spurted all over her torso.

"Sorry about that, I was not wearing a condom and did not want any complications for you."

Payal, at the moment, could not care less. Her senses were somewhat dulled by the alcohol. She had just made love to a man she had come to admire on campus and in the office. He was also giving her the sort of sexual treatment that she had not received since her husband's last visit. Once she regained control of her senses, however, she sat up in bed, and held her head. Mike understood that she had just realized what had happened. He had already cleaned her off. Now he laid her back down in bed, pulled the covers over her, and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, while bidding her a good night. Dressing quickly he decided against staying overnight and left.

Payal was in shock. Mike had already headed out the door and she had to ensure that this indiscretion did not go further. She was very much in love with her husband. She did not know what caused her to accede to Mike. Maybe it was his charming personality. It may have been his aura of power. Or perhaps she just missed not having her husband around.

At work things seemed normal, except for when Payal had to go to Mike's room. He had immediately kissed her full on the mouth and grabbed her in a bear hug. His hands had wandered under her blouse and were caressing her boobs. Payal had to fight to push him off after their tongues had intertwined for what seemed like a good five minutes.

"No Mike, we cannot do this again, it was wrong," she blurted.

"But we both know that last night was great," he replied.

"I am happily married and do not want to spoil things with my husband. If it means that we cannot go back to normal, I am ready to quit right now," she threatened.

"It's okay dear, I respect you and will do as you say," Mike was somewhat downcast, "but you should know I am always there for you."

True to word, Mike did not try anything till election-day was almost at hand. Payal accompanied the team to the Republican National Conference in Dallas, even spending significant time alone with Mike, but things between them remained platonic.

Payal's life, however, had a gap suddenly occurring. Shahnawaz cancelled a planned trip in late-October and was uncertain about making it in December either. She had no plans to go home for Christmas as she would be busy with making up for lost class time once the election was over. Shahnawaz and Payal had quite a sharp exchange on the phone and she had cried for hours afterwards.

Mike had noticed the she had a gloomy look and inquired a number of times. Payal told him about Shahnawaz not making it over. She had burst into tears and gladly accepted Mike's caresses as he consoled her. However, he did not go any further, despite Payal being in his arms for the better part of half an hour as she composed herself.

The Ronald Reagan machine in 1984 carried a number of new Republicans into Congress. Mike's win was relatively unsurprising, given his family background and strong campaign, but it was a moment to savour all the same. Having made his acceptance speech, he finally was able to beg leave and retire to his room in the hotel where his campaign had set up camp for the final day. Many of his staff members were spending the night there also. He had the strangest urge to ask if Payal was up. She was.

"Come celebrate with me," he said, "after all you'll be heading back to D.C. in a couple of days."

"I'm not sure I should," Payal replied.

"Oh come on, be a sport, I even have a little going away gift for you."

Payal had been feeling alone not knowing what would happen next. The post-election scene was rather anti-climactic. Shahnawaz had called her sometime earlier to offer congratulations on the victory. However, he had also confirmed his inability to visit over Christmas. She should have been celebrating, rather than sulking. On the other hand, Mike had been exceedingly nice to her. Not only did she gain invaluable experience working on the campaign, he had introduced her to many leading senators, congressmen and even state governors during the past few months, and learned much about the American political system. Though not able to meet President Reagan, she did get a chance to talk to VP George Bush Sr. on his visit to Austin. Surely Mike deserved her thanks too.

Suddenly Payal felt the need for company. She also felt naughty. The urge to repay Mike for his kindness overcame her, and she decided to go see him. Payal steeled herself by taking a few swigs from the bottle of champagne one of the staffers had handed to her as she had left the main event after Mike's acceptance speech just over an hour earlier. It was still cold and tingled all the way down. The way Payal looked at it, Mike already had carnal knowledge of her and no further taboos were being broken. She pulled out a number of sexy clothing items and thought about various dress combinations for a while. Payal knew they were going to have sex, now she wanted to look better than usual. She came to a decision in twenty minutes or so, changed accordingly, and headed upwards to his suite.

Mike was ecstatic when he opened the door to his suite and found Payal there. It had been nearly an hour since he had called and hopes of her coming had nearly faded. He was even more pleased when she stepped in, shut the door behind her, turned around and motioned for him to remove the mid-sized winter coat she was wearing. Complying, he discovered that Payal was nude underneath. Twisting to face him again, she kissed him lightly on his lips and walked straight towards the bedroom, kicking her heels off in the process. The champagne had both cooled Payal's insides, and warmed her inhibitions, to the point that taking the elevator in only her heels and a coat that did not even reach her knees had not fazed her. Mike needed no encouragement at all to join Payal in bed. And join her he did.

Laying her down on the bed with her legs dangling over the side, he kissed her from the left toe up the leg to her pubic area, and then repeated the same process on the right leg. His fingers spread her pussy apart and his tongue began to tickle he insides. He appreciated the fact that her cunt was totally shorn of pubic hair, result of a practice that had been ingrained into her in Pakistan. Payal felt like a bolt of electricity passed through her as she had her first orgasm. Mike refrained from entering her, but continued kissing various parts of her body, sucking on her tits, fingering her pussy and really getting her warmed up.

Getting up from bed after some time, she grabbed his hair and pushed him down onto the bed. It appeared that he obviously had some prior aspiration where things would may if she came to his suite. A bunch of condoms were already on the nightstand. He unsheathed and placed one over his penis. Holding his now covered cock, she lowered her vagina onto it. Mike let out a deep moan, appreciating her tightness and warmth. His hands grabbed her boobs and began to trace around them. Payal started to go up and down on his prick, varying the speed to ensure he would last. Ultimately, he could hold himself no longer. As Payal's pussy traversed his shaft for the umpteenth time, he came mightily. She had already climaxed multiple times yet had another orgasm. They lay silent and spent on the bed for a few moments. Mike removed the bulging condom and wiped himself off.

"Wow, Payal, that was fantastic!" he let her know.

"Consider it a 'thank you' from me for everything over the past few months," she responded.

"And I don't get a victory gift for today?"

Payal was up in a minute. Holding his cock in her hands, she began to move her mouth and tongue up and down over it. Mike was in heaven as Payal sucked him. When he exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop of sperm, not letting his cock go till it no longer spewed any cum.

"Happy Mr. Congressman?" she coyly asked, "and where's my present?"

He motioned over to an armchair on one side of the room. Payal saw a beautiful set of Texan boots, a cowboy hat and assorted material that went with those things.

"I figured you would look good as a cow-gal!"

And look good she did when dressed up in the outfit that included boot cut designer jeans, a roughneck shirt, a bandanna, a wide belt, and a cowboy hat. Mike told her she could be a live poster for the West and Payal appreciated the compliment. For much of the rest of the night, she wore the boots and the hat while they serviced each other. The other things were inappropriate in the situation.

"Mike, congratulations once again, and thank you," Payal said as she left at dawn just in the boots, hat and coat. The heels were in her hands along with the rest of the stuff in various shopping bags. Luckily she made it to her room without attracting any attention. It would not behoove the new Congressman to be involved in an affair so early.

Payal decided to wear the cowboy get-up on her flight to National Airport and received many an appreciative stare. She figured she would not be seeing Mike again and, in her mind, there would be no more such episodes to come. In reality, things would be different.

VI

Haqnawaz could not believe the news. After nearly eight years of cast iron rule, General and President Zia-ul-Haq was going to allow elections. Of course these would not be completely transparent and the main opposition parties would not be allowed to participate. Still, a national assembly would be formed and a prime minister would take over as head of government, if not effective head of state. Haqnawaz saw opportunity galore in this new arrangement. If a family member or number of friends could be successful in gaining seats, the returns could be very profitable for those participating or supporting.

While Shahnawaz saw the elections as a ploy to keep Zia in power, he was still hopeful that the restrictive laws in the country may indeed improve. He could barely bide the time till it was morning in the US and he could tell Payal what was happening. Payal could not believe what she was hearing. Yet she thought back to her dinner with Richard Whittaker and figured out that the old man had given her this indication a long time back. With her political science focus, this was big news and perhaps a second meeting with the senior Whittaker could be stomached.

Haqnawaz was not surprised when the call from Lahore came, inviting him to be the national assembly candidate for his district. He had been kowtowing to Zia and the other generals for years. The Pakistan Muslim League cared little about Pakistan and probably had no Muslims involved. It, however, supported Zia and could deliver in the main province, Punjab. Haqnawaz accepted without reservation and began electioneering. The possibility of defeat was never there and he was elected with ease given that his family owned most of the land in the area, and thus most of the voters. There was already talk of him being appointed minister of state, given the magnitude of his victory, once the prime minister had been selected. While the new Prime Minister, Muhammad Khan Junejo, did not bestow Haqnawaz with a portfolio, he nevertheless appointed him to be part of the Finance Committee, thereby having the ability to siphon millions off the national treasury. In a matter of months Haqnawaz had risen from significant feudal landlord to major political force. It was time to start avenging past slights.