Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naziran was the first to feel the wrath of the new Haqnawaz. Walking into her house, despite the entreaties of the guard that she was busy with business clients, he found her with a movie director and some other people. Naziran protested that she was working and received a back hand slap that sent her clear across the room. Her gunman-brother came running out to protect her. His reward was a bullet in his leg courtesy of one of the half dozen aides that Haqnawaz had brought along. The guard passed out with the pain. The film visitors quickly collected their stuff, begged leave, and exited, happy to be alive. A while later about two dozen of Haqnawaz's friends, associates and new members of parliament showed up.

"Dance," he ordered Naziran, now that she had learned the Punjabi dancing routine quite well.

She decided to comply and began to dance in typical fashion as music was provided from a stereo tape player that had magically appeared. As the first number ended, Haqnawaz ripped the arms of the kameez she was wearing. She was asked to dance to a second number. When it ended, he tore the entire kameez off.

"Dance," he ordered and Naziran knew better than to complain.

Another number concluded and he indicated she drop her shalwar, leaving her in a slip, bra and panties only. She knew the treatment would continue. After one more dance, Haqnawaz shredded the slip. The hangers-on were beginning to salivate. A rising film star was being degraded in an extreme fashion. Two songs later, her bra and panties were off. The music continued and now she was performing nude and to the raucous applause of the gathering.

Suddenly Haqnawaz grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her into the bedroom. He had never had reason to be rough in having sex with her. Today he raped her, beating her silly in the process. After finishing and thus lessening the sexual tension, he walked out.

"Does anyone want to take a sample of my whore?" he made an offer to the attendees.

One or two thought about it. Yet they also figured that Haqnawaz had a soft spot for Naziran and that this was not the moment to be hasty. En masse the group left with Haqnawaz.

Naziran was disgusted at the spectacle she had been made. It was time to move the balance of power in her direction. Unbeknownst to Haqnawaz, the film director who had earlier been at the house had been talking about the current Minister of State for Industry, who apparently wanted a tryst with Naziran. Figuring it was time to act she dialed the director and agreed to meet the Minister.

The meeting delivered Naziran's objective in full. Not only did the Minister enjoy many nights of wild sex with the starlet, he had her moved to his farm house, a place Haqnawaz would not have access to. In addition, he called up a number of producers, all of whom offered her meaty roles in upcoming productions. The way she saw it, she was out of Haqnawaz's clutches. She was very wrong.

VII

Mike had called Payal a few days after the elections in Pakistan and the appointment of the new PM. She was rightly double minded as to what this meant to the country. On one hand, some democratic institutions had been restored thereby opening the possibility of increased US foreign aid. On the other, the religious fringe was still strong, political parties were officially banned, and Zia was still the supreme power.

They had not met since the elections. Unexpectedly Shahnawaz had shown up in December 1984 and spent two weeks with Payal, nixing Mike's hopes to find a way to be with her. Since then, Mike had returned to D.C., but was involved in setting up his office, new residence and making a name for himself in Congress. However, the changes in Pakistan prompted him to reach out.

Payal expressed her concern less on the state of affairs in the country, but more that Haqnawaz now had a political role in government. She felt comfortable opening up to Mike on all the shenanigans that Haqnawaz had tried in seducing her, something she had not been able to do with her husband. Mike said that he had a perfect idea for the upcoming summer in mind for her.

Shahnawaz came to the US for a bit in summer 1985. Mike invited them both to the ranch and he accepted without reservation not knowing how close his wife had been to the Congressman. Mike concurrently got Payal an internship with Richard's public relations firm, ensuring she would stay on till school restarted. Surprisingly Richard behaved himself with Payal when he joined the couple and Mike on a couple of occasions. Once his holiday ended Shahnawaz returned to Malaysia.

As the first part of her self-improvement, Mike took her to a shooting range on one side of the ranch and showed a number of weapons. For the better part of two months he encouraged her to learn how to handle, use and maintain a range of guns. By the time of her return, Payal was a crack pistol and rifle shooter. In fact, he sent her back to D.C. with a beautiful set of pistols.

The second part was martial arts and Mike took her to a dojo in the area where the instructor was a close friend. Payal was surprised to learn that Mike was a Third Dan Karate black belt. Since he was busy for much of the day when in Texas and spent half the time in D.C. during the summer recess, the friend allowed him to access the dojo during closing hours. This friend turned out to be a rather pretty and well-endowed blonde name Erica. Apparently, the two had dated for a bit in high school and later had worked part-time at a dojo. Erica had gone on Level 5 and now owned the place. Payal met Mike at around 9 p.m. one evening. She had already been attending sessions with Erica and had caught on to the basics pretty quick and had paid particular attention to the part about protecting herself against potential rapists or other attackers.

"Show me what you have learned," Mike challenged, going into an attack stance. Payal made many correct moves as she blocked off his attacks. However, the extent of her knowledge was much lower than his. At one point he had her off her feet and on the mat. Mike was immediately on top, pressing his mouth down on hers. At first she thought it was still part of defensive practice and tried to push him away. He brought his mouth close to her ear and whispered, "fighting over, loving beginning," and began slowly kissing her neck and face.

Payal relaxed as Mike undid her gi and soon had her naked on the cold mats. He undressed in a matter of seconds and they held each other for a while, re-establishing the bond that had been broken since early-November. Payal willingly spread her legs and Mike soon established a healthy rhythm of pumping in and out of her. As he neared release, Payal whispered, "it's okay, I just finished my period today and am safe." For the first time since they had become intimate, Mike emptied his sperm into her.

They stayed connected for a while, when Mike pulled back and out. Turning Payal over, he entered her from the back. Payal spread out on all fours as Mike probed her from behind. His hands went around her breasts and she sat up against him as he continued to fuck her. It took longer for him to come a second time but ultimately, when he was done and withdrew, Payal felt her juices and his running out of her pussy.

Payal concentrated on her karate lessons with gusto. Instead of fucking Mike on every occasion, she limited such encounters to once in a fortnight, focusing instead on having Erica and Mike hone her skills as much as possible in the short time till summer break ended. She could defend herself extremely well if the situation ever developed and promised Erica that she would continue practicing while at the university.

Richard invited Payal and Mike to a cookout at his place the last weekend that she was in town. He had an estate that reflected his wealth and time in government. As was expected, a barbeque was in process of preparation. Bonnie was spread out next to the pool in a teensy bikini, while Richard was tending the flames in a pair of trunks and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. Payal was impressed that despite his age, he did not show much flab.

"Oh you've got to get out of them clothes," he told her a moment after greeting her with a soft peck to her lips.

"You didn't say it was a pool party and I didn't bring a swimsuit," she honestly responded.

"No worries, there must be a ton of unworn swimsuits in the house; the wives kept buying them, not putting 'em on, leaving the lot here when they skedaddled."

Grabbing around her waist, he led her to a guest room as he put it, but was more like a party hall to Payal. Opening a chest of drawers he began tossing out all sorts of swimwear. Payal noticed that most items still had store tags on them.

"I think this would look just perfect on you," he held up a light blue and yellow bikini.

Payal knew that the bikini would hide almost nothing. On the other hand, Mike was there, Bonnie was in a similar state of undress, and Richard had been behaving himself.

"Okay, if it makes you happy."

"Well you could make me even happier by letting me enjoy seeing you putting it on!" Richard had reverted back to his sleazebag self.

Payal balked at the idea of him watching. Richard sensed that she was not biting.

"Please, you are leaving in a few days and who knows I may not be alive the next time you're here," he tossed in a totally ridiculous reason, "won't you let a nice, poor, old man have a final joy out of life."

Payal could not help giggling at the absurdity of the situation. At the same time she felt sorry for the guy who obviously had been a cocksman. Richard was old and perhaps not as functional as in his heyday. She still imagined he could get his plumbing working with the help of some aphrodisiac or another.

"C'mon please, do let me see what Mike has been raving about," he pleaded and Payal realized that while the secret was out, Richard would not use the information in a manner malicious against Mike or her. All in all, the various lines came together and melted her iciness in the matter.

Smiling she shook her head, turned and positioned herself at the front of the bed. She dropped her shirt and shorts, sitting down on the bed to remove her sandals. Richard, seated in an armchair across the bed, was panting in expectation. He tensed as she removed her bra and almost jumped onto the seat as her panties hit the ground.

"Anything you like here?" she ribbed him.

"Oh more than you think, but unfortunately can't seem to do anything about," he honestly replied while lowering his trunks to show his flaccid penis.

"May I dress now?"

"Please could you come over to me just for a bit and let me touch your beautiful body."

"I shouldn't but since it is my first visit here and I did not bring you anything, consider it my present if I let you touch but no more."

Payal stepped close to him. Richard's hands went all over her body, pressing her breasts, fingering her pussy, caressing her ass, rubbing her face, feeling her legs and so on. His mouth kissed her taut tummy, licked her cunt and nibbled at her breasts.

"Please allow me a final liberty," he said, after having pawed her for the better part of five minutes, and placed her hand on his somewhat grown cock. Payal was actually amazed that the piece of flesh was actually alive.

"This, and no more!" she cautioned, beginning to rub his penis. Sure enough, he managed to get himself somewhat erect. Richard took a risk at asking if she would not rather consider a blow job. Payal's response as to a bird being in hand deflated those hopes. She did, however, continue jerking him off and sure enough he finally spewed a little bit of cum. Kissing him lightly on the cheek, Payal ran into the bathroom to wash her hands. On her return she put the bikini on, letting Richard help in the process. It appeared to have been custom bought for her and fit perfectly to hide just a bit and show a lot.

Payal and Richard rejoined the others at the pool. Richard had a smile through the day that would not go away. Mike was also glad with Payal's dress choice. The afternoon was a roaring success, with the guys succeeding in getting the girls to be topless through most of the event. Payal was in awe of Bonnie's knockers and Mike was also visibly impressed. As Payal left, Richard presented her with a bag containing more than a dozen swimsuits saying that he had to confess that he only received them from the mall a day earlier! He had certainly planned the seduction of sorts that had occurred and had succeeded. A package among the garments held a set of Texan jewelry, including a belt buckle, earrings, a necklace, two bracelets and an ankle chain, all with 'Payal' carved in them. Sure Richard was a letch, but relatively harmless, and as Mike had said he was an ally worth having. Payal knew he would be of political value later. He also could show his appreciation as everything was in pure silver.

The final year went in a rush. Encouraged by their trysts in Texas, Mike took more chances in spending time with Payal, at least once a month being the norm given his hectic schedule. But now, with just a few weeks to the completion of her master's program and with Shahnawaz arriving shortly, he knew that the dalliance had to end.

"Promise you will not leave without a proper goodbye," he insisted.

"I won't," was her fervent answer.

She did not let him down, managing to find the afternoon prior to departing to be with him. Richard was in town and had asked Shahnawaz to come over and discuss the political situation. Payal sensed that somehow this was more to facilitate Mike than for Richard to learn something useful. After making love a couple of times, Mike let her know that she could always count on him. Payal could not help contain the flood of tears that started all of a sudden. The affair that had kept her sane over the past years was ending and a new phase was beginning.

That night she was a lioness in bed with Shahnawaz. He figured it was because she had missed him. While she certainly had, she needed male company to get over the loss that had just been suffered. He could not believe when she laid the new law down.

"I am not going to be able to stand up to the elders in the family anymore. It's about time to give in. Make me pregnant tonight, do it now!"

Shahnawaz was glad to do so and succeeded!