Payback

Story Info
Husband cheats, then has to pay.
1.7k words
3.69
74.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

Have you ever done anything really stupid and then immediately hoped no one ever found out? Or wished you could turn back the clock and undo what you'd done?

Carol and I have been married for 5 years. And they have been a great 5 years. You couldn't ask for a better wife. We're lovers and friends. And neither of us is controlling of the other. That's why I get to go out with some of my old high school friends whenever I want.

We only go out once or twice a month. We hit some bars and have a few drinks and laughs. Sometimes we dance with some women. I know Carol wouldn't be real happy about the dancing, but that's all I do. If I didn't dance the other guys would think I'm pussy whipped.

Bud, Mack, and Rob are still single so they are free to do what they want. Being married I do what I want too. So I sometimes dance a little. The other guys sometimes end up taking women home for the night. I don't because that's not what I want. I could if I wanted too. After all, I'm not pussy whipped.

Well, one Friday we went out and hooked up with a group of four women. We danced and drank and laughed together. And somehow we ended up in a motel room. Four guys and four gals and two beds.

Seeing the action going on around me and having a very willing girl by my side I ended up doing that stupid thing. I fucked one of the women. As soon as it was over I was sorry I'd done it. But you can't take it back, can you?

When we left the motel I swore the guys to secrecy. They promised they'd never tell anyone especially my wife. With a wife that has threatened to do a Lorena Bobbit on you it's for sure you want don't her to find out.

Saturday morning I was as remorseful as can be. I started doing things for and with Carol that she always wanted me to do. I knew I had to be careful and not be too obvious but I still felt guilty and needed to try and make it up to her. Even though she didn't know what I was making up for.

Sunday was more of the same. By the time Monday rolled around I was beginning to feel better about myself. I was also starting to breath a little easier. I realized that Carol had no way of finding out about Friday night and I was safe. But I still wasn't going to do anything like that again.

By Tuesday what happened that Friday seemed like ancient history. I had almost forgotten about it. I returned to my normal self and since Carol had never acted any different I breathed a sigh of relief.

Wednesday evening Carol said I should invite the guys over for a home cooked meal the following Saturday. She is convinced that bachelors don't eat right and need a woman to look out for them. So several times a year she has me invite the guys over. She also sometimes invites women to these meals hoping to become a matchmaker.

Since my wife is a great cook I didn't have to twist any arms to get the guys to come over at 6:00 Saturday evening.

On Saturday I helped clean the house. Then while Carol was bathing and getting dressed for dinner I did the grocery shopping.

When I got home Carol came out of the house and helped me take the groceries in. I walked into the house and almost dropped the sacks. Sitting on the couch was the girl I had fucked last Friday. Carol saw my startled look and introduced me to Gina. "She's the new girl in my office I was telling you about."

I waited for the bomb to drop when Gina recognized me, but she didn't even bat an eye when she said hello. I couldn't believe my luck. She must have been too drunk to remember me.

Then I just about laughed out loud, thinking that Carol was trying to fix Gina up with one of my friends. Like as if they were going to take up with her a week after watching me fuck her.

I just got the groceries in the kitchen when I heard the guys at the front door. I ran into the front room to warn them about Gina, but I was too late. I didn't need to bother. My friends are sharp enough and none of them let on that they already knew Gina. I was surprised that she didn't recognize anyone, but what the hell? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I got drinks for everyone and was going to settle down with everyone when Carol asked me to go into the kitchen with her. That's when my luck ran out.

"Gina told me all about your party last week." I stood there dumbfounded. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just waited for the other shoe to drop.

"I've given it lots of thought and came up with a plan. I'm going to fuck all three of your friends." I wanted to protest but the look on Carol's face gave me pause.

"If you love me and want to stay married to me you're going to fix dinner for us. Then you're going to spend the rest of the night serving us. You humiliated me in front of your friends and now it's payback time. If you don't want to stick around and be humiliated you can leave. But your friends are still going to enjoy fucking me."

Then she stood there watching me and waiting for an answer. I felt like a trapped animal whose only way out was to chew off it's own leg.

After a minute or two, or an hour or two, Carol said, "Get undressed." She could tell she had won. I collapsed inside and started undressing. She handed me an apron and told me to put it on. I felt my face burning when I thought of how ridiculous I must look wearing nothing but a frilly little apron that only covered from below my tits to just above my dick.

"OK. Now get busy fixing dinner. But don't hurry too much. I want to sample some cock first. I'm sure they'll need some nourishment after the first round." With that she walked out of the kitchen.

I wasn't able to move until I heard her ask, "OK guys. Who wants the first blow job?"

There was a stunned silence then Mack said, "Right over here. I've been waiting for years to get your lips wrapped around my cock."

Carol laughed and said, "Your pleasure will be my pleasure."

I didn't hear anything for a bit then I heard Bud. "Wow! Look at her suck. She really loves it! Do you swallow or spit it out?"

"I wouldn't think of spitting. That's not ladylike." They were all laughing at that when she added, "Besides I want to be able to share with my hubby." That got even more laughter.

"Where is the little wimp?", Mack asked.

"Oh, I've got him fixing our dinner. Would you rather he came out here and watch? Maybe Gina could help with the dinner so the wimp can help me take care of you guys."

I was looking around the kitchen for a place to hide when my wife called out, "Get in here hubby. Your friends don't want you to miss out on any of the fun."

That's when Gina spoke up, "I think I'll just order some pizza so I don't miss out on any of the fun either."

I slowly moved into the front room. As soon as I walked into the room I was greeted with a round of laughter. I didn't know why until my wife pointedly looked at my crotch. I looked down and turned beet red when I saw my dick standing straight up.

"Come over here, hubby. I want you to help me suck this beautiful cock." I hung my head and walked over to where she was sitting on the floor in front of Mack. She patted the floor beside her and I sat down.

"You know I don't do the deep throat thing. So you stroke his shaft while I work on the head. Play with his balls too. I want him to give me a big mouthful of cum so I can share it with you."

I gave up any thought of resistance and took hold of another man's cock for the first time in my life. My wife sucked the head of his cock into her mouth and began rocking back and forth. I started stroking the shaft in time with her movements and as she sped up I reached up with my other hand and caressed his balls.

I didn't even notice when Carol stopped moving. She just held his cock in her mouth and sucked while I pumped his shaft. It was like I couldn't stop. I wanted to give her the cum she wanted. I had to pay for my cheating on her last week.

Then I felt the jerking movements of his cock and the spurts of cum being shot into my wife's mouth. I stopped pumping his shaft and just held it while he filled her mouth to overflowing.

Carol turned around and kissed me. I willingly opened my mouth and accepted the cum she was holding for me. I felt her hand on my dick and instantly started cumming.

That night I helped my wife take on my three friends several times. I ate all of their cum from her mouth, pussy, and ass. I don't know how many times I came myself. When they all left after being drained I helped Carol into the bathroom and gave her a nice bath, before going to bed.

The next morning I woke up to find Carol looking at me. She smiled and said, "I think from now on you should invite your friends over much more often." I felt her hand on my cock and then her fingernails digging in slightly. "You would like that wouldn't you?"

What could I say?

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers