Payback

Story Info
Wife goes beyond husband's desires.
2.9k words
4.21
120.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickandee
nickandee
30 Followers

My wife and I have been married for twenty years. She is the mother of two beautiful daughters. And we have been through a lot together. At 37 years old she went from 127 lbs to 175 lbs in about eight months. Mostly due to medical reasons. At 38 she decided to do something about it, so she joined a gym and started working out, lifting weights four days a week and doing cardio all seven. Now at 40 she is stunning, 5'4", 125 lbs, beautiful breast back to their post implant greatness. I am no male model, but I am not repulsive either. I am 5'8", 167 lbs, and shaved bald because it looks better than half way bald. And the good Lord blessed me with the average 6 inches. You can call me a louse or SOB; I deserve it after I tell you that during the weight gain time we did not have sex.

Over two years and seriously straining our relationship, we are back to it and better than ever. For years I have told her I want to watch her with another man. During sex I will bring this up while gently fucking her with a large dildo we have. She always has great orgasm but totally refuses to discuss it later. Well I guess the two years of down time caused her to rethink her position. One evening during some long fore play, as she was giving me a blow job, she told me she wouldn't mind blowing another guy while I fucked her. My eyes widened and I ask if she were serious, when she moaned a yes answer with my dick in her mouth, I exploded. Every time I mentioned this over the next few days, she would respond with "I don't know what you're talking about." I took this to mean that I should make all the arrangements. So I set out to make it happen, my style.

I got in touch with a man I use to work with some 10 years ago. His name is Ed. This is the first name that came to my mind because I had a dream of him and Dee once. Ed was still with the same company, so finding him was easy. He remembered me instantly, since we did drink a beer after work on occasions, I ask him to join me at a local bar, beers on me. Ed looked just as I had remembered him; tall, muscular, and always smiling. And black as coal. We talked for a moment and I just laid it out on the line. I wanted him to come to a casino in Tunica, MS and hope my wife would agree to blow him.

" Let me get this straight. You want me to drive five hours from Atlanta in hopes of getting a blow job I can get at home," he said with out cracking a smile.

"Well..."

"Relax, I'll be there, I been married for twelve years and I haven't had any white pussy since. If she looks like I remember I'm going to enjoy this."

"She says she just wants to blow someone and she doesn't know this will be the time. I need you to work her, she does not know you and I'm not going to tell her anything."

"Yea, ok, I'm telling you when she gets her hand on this dick, it's on. Are you going to be ok with that?"

"Sure,I managed to say as I began to realize what was going to happen."

We had a couple more beers and finalized the plan. I went home; Dee and I had hard sex as I dreamed about the future. The next morning I told her I wanted to go to Tunica, just the two of us, no friends. "I have made reservations at The Grand for next weekend and I ordered a new dress for you off the internet," I told her. She smiled because she loves to play roulette, and she loves to dress sexy and flirt with the other men at the table.

The longest week on memory finally went by. We drove out Friday and arrived about 7:00 pm. We got checked in; I had requested a suite for a big sitting room. We got some dinner and cruised the floor for a few minutes. Dee heard a band playing in the bar area and wanted to dance, so she said she was going to change. I wanted to say down and play a little. She got a drink from the bar and headed for the room. As soon as she was out of site I grabbed my phone and called Ed.

"You here," I asked as he answered.

"Yes, just got in my room. What's the deal?"

"Dee is in the room changing. She wants to dance a little before she gambles. Let her get a drink or two or four in her and she should be easy pickings. I am going to sit down at the wheel; you can dance with her if you like. I am going to kind of ignore her to get her to get very flirtatious. She thinks it makes me mad. I know you remember what she looks like but you are going to be surprised."

"Man she aint big and fat is she?"

"Totally the opposite, she is smoking hot. She had implants since you seen pictures of her. And she will be wearing a tiny white dress, high heels, and that is all."

"Alright, I see you later."

About an hour later I see my Dee walking toward me. I am an unbelievably lucky man; every male eye that can see her is watching her. She is aware of this and loves it, something she use not to enjoy. Her new dress is cut low to show her amazing cleavage and it is backless except for crisscross straps, stopping just below, and I mean just below, her tight ass cheeks. She casually strolls up, drink in hand, gives me a soft kiss, ask me if I'm winning, wishes me luck and heads for the dance floor. After about 45 minutes, I go to the restroom. On the way I peek in the bar area, Dee is a heavy bump and grind dance with two guys, one of them is Ed. Returning to the wheel, I peek in again, Dee nor Ed are in there. As I walk back to my seat, I see them at the wheel straight across from where I am playing. As the night goes by she has a few more drinks and flirts really heavy with Ed. I am a little surprised that she has taken to him this quick but what the hell. When she reaches across the table to place a bet he would rub her butt, sometimes he would slide his large hands up between her thighs from behind. If one of them would win on a number, I could see her whisper in his ear with one her hands moving around below the table. I could hardly concentrate on the game, even two guys beside me commented on the hot milf at the other table and how she was probably getting black dick tonight.

What seemed like an eternity had passed before she got up to go to the restroom. Dee stopped by me and whispered "When I get back, I am going to suck the black off that dick, in our room, while you fuck me." I played one more spin so as not to look to anxious to leave. I cashed in and headed to our room, as I walked passed Ed, he showed me something in his hand. Something small and blue, I did not get it at first, and then it hit me, Viagra. He was going to fuck her brains out and he wanted make sure of it. I lingered around the elevators where I could see Ed sitting at the roulette table. When Dee returned, She stepped between his thighs and gave him one of her soft, warm kisses. He was gently cupping her ass with both hands. God, they looked hot. As he stood and they began to walk toward the elevators, I hit up button and made my way to our room. I left the door cracked so they could just come in; I turned on every light so I could see very well.

When they came in, Ed walked into the room and sat down on the sofa across from me. With out speaking, Dee took off her heels and in one motion pulled her dress over her head. She came to me first and told me to remain seated and dressed. I agreed, although I didn't get it, she was so damn hot, I could not argue.

Dee took a seat next to Ed on the sofa. He immediately laid her back, spread her legs and went down on her beautiful pussy. I could see her dripping wet before his tongue touched her. When he did, she let me know with a low satisfying moan. Ed licked like he was licking a tall ice cream cone, from the bottom of her perfectly shaved pussy lips slowly to her clit. She had to tell him that is how she liked it. No matter, now he was deep in her with his long tongue. In five minutes she has cum twice, and was head toward multiple orgasms. Once she reaches a point they come in waves. Ed worked his tongue for several more minutes, often stopping to ask her how much dick she wanted. Dee's answers blew my mind; I never thought I would hear those things from her.

Ed stood up and ordered her to remove his pants. As she unbuckled his belt, he removed his own shirt. I remember being impressed with his chest, which lasted about two seconds. Dee was pulling down his slacks, and there it was. This was the biggest cock I've seen, at least the size of Mandingo, the porn star. No, it wasn't semi erect, it was hard as iron, and it was inches from my wife's lips.

Dee turned to me and said, "I hope you remember those two years when you would not have me, I am about to make up for them. I am going to fuck this cock for hours and if you want to keep me, you will just sit there."

It had begun to set in; I had brought this upon my self. My lovely wife was about to be taken, body and soul, by this huge cock. It was no longer Ed, it was a huge black cock.

She slowly moved her hands up to it; her fingers would not come close at the base. One hand over the other three times and still three good inches remained, that's 12 inches. I am sure of that and still her small fingers did not touch. Dee began to lick and suck the end of the cock that now owned her. Her eyes were full of lust and wished she had ever blown me the way she was sucking it. Ed was beginning to thrust hips in rhythm with her head and hands. Dee worked this cock with both hands and her mouth as if huge dicks were all she had ever had. She was doing such a great job, in a matter of minutes, Ed was going to cum. He placed his hand on the back of head and gently grabbed a hand full of her blonde hair. She just groaned has he emptied his first load into her throat. Dee never missed a stroke and swallowed every drop she could. She brought Ed to his knees as she continued to suck and stroke the giant cock.

Ed quickly regained himself, he moved Dee on to the sofa, on her knees facing the back. He took up a position behind her, on his knees. Because of his height and her lack of, his cock was at perfect level. He began to rub her swollen pussy with the huge head and gently, with each time he would pass her opening, he would slip it in. She was going insane for the teasing, "Please, oh God PLEASE, put it in me."

I just sat there in shock. My wife, my ever faithful wife, was begging another man to fuck her. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I began to come to reality, she was doing what I ask of her and beyond. Anything after this was my fault.

Ed eased into her slowly, taking slight strokes in and pulling back till the ring of his head appeared from her labia. When he got to between 4 and 6 inches, he leaned back, his hands on the floor and his cock sticking out of his mid section like a long handle. With it just slightly in her now dripping cunt, he ordered her to fuck herself. The first time she went back on him, she got more dick than she has ever had and it showed. She started to fuck the monster cock as if she were possessed, from her favorite position and with each stroke giving her more than she could imagine, orgasms came fast and very hard.

Each orgasm was consuming her; she was barely intelligible, and trembling in every muscle. But she kept fuck the cock into her pussy.

"Fucking black cock, never come this, Goddamn (which she NEVER says), I'm fucking...God it's black...Oh my God...Ed please. "

As her pussy started to squirt it also contracted around his dick. She would have force it out, but I guess Ed noticed and gently push back. Her liquid was squirting out around his cock as she continued to bounce back against his groin.

"I need big...please fuck...need...fuck your...Whore...I'm ...slut black dick", she could not stop.

When she finally eased back to herself, Ed picked her up and moved her to the bedroom. I followed. Lying Dee on her back, Ed knelt between her legs. He then pushed her knees back and told her to hold her ankles. Ed moved his cock to her pussy and slowly entered her completely. He started fucking her with long slow strokes. All the way in and all the way out. Giving her a pure long dicking, I could she her inner pussy lips dragging on the thick black shaft as he slowly pulled back.

"I've never been fucked this good before", Dee said, "Please don't quit Ed. I'm yours all weekend. I will do all the work, you can just lay here, I can fuck you all weekend."

Again Dee started cuming. She rested her legs on Ed's shoulders and squeezed her own nipples. At this point she stared crying out about the "slow fucking from this big, black cock in me." Ed began, ever so slightly to quicken his pace. In 2 minutes time he was fucking her brains out. Absolutely pounding his dick into her, Dee was a steady stream of fuck words from her mouth and squirting liquid from her hot cunt.

Ed could not stop now if the room were on fire, he past the point. Moments later Dee's legs were around his waist pulling him into her as he shot a huge load of cream into her. Soon they motionless, and stayed that way for several minutes before he slid his finally softening dick from her and she may have cum again when de did that.

Ed called room service and ordered them some food. Dee told me to sit on the sofa and wait on the food while they napped. When it arrived they woke and enjoyed their 2 am snack.

After eating, Dee told me, "Go to the other bed room and go to sleep. I am going to sit on Ed's black cock for an hour or so. Then he and I are going to sleep till we wake up. Do not come back in here or go to the casino, lie in bed and try to sleep while I am fucking him."

I did as I was told and stared at the ceiling, even crying once, for what I had brought upon myself. Around 9 am I got out of bed showered, dressed and went down to eat breakfast. They spent the rest of the weekend gambling together, dancing, and fucking. Sunday evening was spent in Ed's room. Dee finally came to bed, by my side, late Sunday night. She gave me a quick blow job, and never said a word before drifting off to sleep in my arms.

We were home in our bed Monday night before she opened up and began to talk to me. Dee told me she loved me more than she ever has, and thanked me for setting the weekend up. She told me she was mine and that I could trust her as I always have. She then said once every two years the same thing was going to happen and next time she want me in on the act. Dee told me that Ed did not go out alone, he took two friends with him, in case it didn't work out with us, he would have someone to hang with. Dee explained, in great detail, how the three of them fucked her in Ed's room Sunday night. She said the other two were just barely larger than me in length, but one of them was pretty thick. Dee had three black dicks in her at one time that night.

She was sore for the rest of the week. When we finally got to make love it was the best in years.

Warning to all thinking of asking your wife to fuck another man, I thought I was ready; I still have not completely recovered. But I do love my wife, so...two years from now.

nickandee
nickandee
30 Followers