Payback

Story Info
The boss's wife gets what's coming.
4.3k words
4.33
152.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers

The bitch had it coming to her, and that's all I can say. I am standing outside of her bedroom window right now, video camera in my hand, watching her suck some guys dick. The hate I feel for her right now is amazing.

There is something else there, too. Something I am surprised to feel. Jealousy. I am jealous of this other man who is getting his cock sucked right now in front of me. And lust. Pure raw lust. I fucking hate this bitch, but damn I want her now!

I steady the camera and zoom in on her lips wrapped around the guys cock and think back on how I came be standing in her bushes, filming.

I started working for her husband 6 years ago. At first she was never in the office. It was great. I was hired on as a shipping manager. Within three years, I was promoted to general manager. My job was to oversee the daily operations of the company. I had become friends with Tom, her husband. But I was always uncomfortable around his wife, Christy.

She first started to come in to the office about a year ago, and the time spent here became more and more frequent. She was 45 years old. She was a little chunky, but in all the right places. If she was not such a pain in the ass, she would have been hot. And Oh how she loved to order me around!

"Make sure you turn in your reports before you go tonight." Was a favorite line of hers. And she always told me this on a Friday afternoon about a half hour before quitting time when I had plans.

Tom didn't ever care if I did the reports Monday morning, but Christy was always riding my ass about getting them to her before I left on Fridays. And the kicker was, she would leave for the weekend about the time I was finishing them, and tell me to " ...just leave them on her desk when I was finished."

The hate grew quickly. At every turn she would poke and prod at me. I thought several times of quitting, but I really needed the job since I got a pretty good salary. I just held on with the hope that soon she would grow bored of working, and return back to her country club friends and the lifestyle she lived before taking an interest in the company.

Tom hated having her around the plant as much as anyone. But he was married to her, so he could not complain to anyone but me. And he did it often as he could.

Last week, Tom informed me that he would be out of the plant on business for two weeks. I would be in charge of everything, but I needed to run everything through Christy.

Damn! I hated that thought.

Christy had made this first week of Toms absence the longest of my working career. Every request was denied, and every idea was shot down. All of the work orders I submitted to her were rejected, or rewritten, and the shop was in chaos.

Earlier today, I was walking into her office to drop off the reports, and I overheard her side of a private phone conversation she was making on her cell phone.

"That's right baby. He is gone tonight, and all of next week." A pause. "You know I want you to come over. I am all alone." Wicked laugh. "Save your strength, stud. You are going to need it."

I stayed back behind the door and listened to the rest of the conversation, and heard her tell him to come by at 8 pm. She said she would leave her front door open and her alarm off for him. They whispered goodbye, and I heard her cell phone click shut.

I walked in and caught her staring off into space. She turned to face me, red faced. "What do you want?" she snapped.

I strolled up to her desk, and dropped all the reports in her in box. "Just giving you the reports you always want on Fridays. Thought I would get them to you before you left this time."

I stood in front of her as she sat in her chair. I never really noticed before, but she has quite a rack on her. I bet those suckers are at least D cups. I stared down the silk business top in to her deep cleavage.

"Good. Now you may go." Christy said, standing up and trying to intimidate me.

"Sure thing." I said walking toward the door. As I reached it, I turned back to her. "So, with Tom out of town till next week, do you have any big plans for the weekend?" I asked coyly.

Christy gave me a shrug, and a little devilish smile crossed her lips. It was only there for a moment, and was replaced by her normal scowl.

"I am staying home, not that it is any of your business." She crossed her arms across that big chest she had been hiding. "Just because Tom is gone does not mean that I do not still have things to do."

"Oh, ok. Sorry I asked." I smiled at her.

Christy did not know what to do. It was obvious I was making her uncomfortable for a change. She could not tell if I had heard her call or not.

In an effort to regain the upper hand she barked out an order at me. "Before you leave, make sure you move those pallets by the bay doors. They never should have been left that close to the door anyways. Make sure you do it tonight, before you go home."

I simply smiled, and closed the door to her office as I walked out. "Fuck you, bitch." I mumbled under my breath as I walked out to my car.

After a quick trip home to change clothes and grab my video camera, I drove across town to a neighborhood about a block from my bosses house. They live in a nice section of town: a place I could never afford on what they pay me. Each lot of their development was pretty good size, and all were separated by tall brick fences. Each driveway had an automatic wrought iron gate at the street to keep out anyone they wanted.

I parked my car and wandered down the street toward their house. When I was just outside of their fence, I looked around briefly to make sure no one was looking. Convinced I would not be seen, I climbed the fence and jumped over. I hid in some bushes up against the house.

Through an open window, I could see Christy sitting on the couch of her living room. That room was bigger than my whole apartment, I thought. She sat there like a queen drinking red wine from a crystal glass, and flipping through channels nervously. She was wearing a short, silky nightie that ended mid way down her thigh.

I checked my watch. 7:45 pm. The sun was setting and darkness was just settling in. I went over close to the window, and pulled out my camera.

I used the zoom on my camera to check out her panties up close. They were matching red, and appeared to be thin silk as well. I felt my cock start to stir at the sight of them on my little screen. This surprised me, and I kept the camera focused in tightly.

I checked my watch. It was 7:45 pm. The sun was setting and darkness was just settling in. I moved up closer to the window, and for the next few minutes I scanned every inch of Christy's body using the zoom on the camera.

At 7:55, I heard the front door open. I saw Christy tense up for a second, and then stand up by the couch. I saw the older dark haired man come and kiss her. I did not know this man. I hit record on the camera.

His hands ran up and down her body. Their kiss was passionate, but awkward.

"I can't be gone long. Jane will suspect something If I am gone more than an hour." He told her.

He hungrily kissed her neck and ran her hands up under her nightie. I could hear her moaning, and I zoomed the shot up close on her face. I then roamed downward and focused on his hands on her tits.

He pushed her down on the couch. "We don't have time for foreplay tonight. Get undressed so we can fuck quickly." He instructed, already stripping off his own clothes.

For the next 15 minutes I watched as they clumsily fucked in front of me. She sucked his cock, but not well. He climbed on top of her, and fucked her missionary style.

I watched her face as he fucked her, and zoomed in on her when she came. She was as quiet as a person could be when coming. Her mouth was open, but hardly no sound came out. Ice bitch for sure! I thought.

After he came, he pulled out, gave her a peck on the cheek and promised to be back again soon.

He left as quickly as he came, and by 8:30, she was back laying on the couch, naked, and turning on the TV.

I smiled wickedly, and stopped the recording.

"I have you now, you fucking bitch!" I whispered, standing up and moving back toward the fence.

It's now Monday, and I arrive an hour late for work. My cell phone has been ringing non stop for the last 50 minutes, but I ignore it. I walk into the plant and everyone stares at me. Someone calls out that Christy is looking for me, and I better go see her right away. I nod and wave to them as I make my way into her office.

I walk in without knocking. I see her sitting at her desk, phone in hand. My cell beeps again, and she turns to face me.

"Finally!" she exclaims as she hangs up the phone. "You had better have a damn good reason for being this late and not calling!" she scolds.

I close the door to her office, and lock it behind me. I smile as I turn toward her, and start to move up closer to her.

"Well?" she stands, hands on hips. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

She looks sexy to me suddenly, standing like this. I watch as her breath moves her tits up and down. I see her grey skirt, ending right above her knees and I wonder what kind of panties she has on under there. I know I will soon know.

I walk right up in front of her. "Shut up and sit down." I instruct, smiling.

Shock registers on her face. "What? You don't talk to me that way! I am your..."

I push her down to her seat by her shoulders, cutting her off. "I said sit down and shut the fuck up."

Christy looks up at me, blue eyes big as saucers. Her hands reach for her phone, but I grab them and place them back in her lap. As I release her hands, I slowly run my fingers up her stomach to the lowest button on her blouse, and undo it.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asks. I see fear in her eyes, and can hear it in her voice.

I smile at her as I pop open the next button. I can clearly see the black lace bra now. "Anything I want." I reply. I put my hand into her blouse and feel her nipple. It is hard at my touch.

"You can't do this. Tom will fire you. I will press charges. This is rape, you touching me like that." She stammers.

I grasp her big tit and give it a nice squeeze, like I was checking a melon for freshness. I then slide my hand out of her shirt and reach around behind me to my back pocket.

As I bring my hand forward, Christy shudders thinking I may have a knife or something, and that I am going to kill her. She squeezes her eyes shut, and does not open them until the CD case falls into her lap.

Surprised, she opens her eyes and looks at the case. "What is this?" she questions quietly. The fear is still in her voice, I note.

"I think you know. Check the date. Ring a bell?" She looks at my writing on the CD case, and then back up at me. Her face goes white with a realization, and I see her struggle for something to say. She says nothing.

"I taped you. I have it all. The whole wild half hour of you and your little dark haired boyfriend." I laugh.

Tears fall from her eyes and roll silently down her cheeks. She looks down at the CD, and then back up at me.

"What are you going to do with this?" she quietly asks.

I pause and let her squirm. I reach down and flip up the bottom of her skirt. I push the hem up so all of her legs are exposed to me.

'Nothing." I say. "That one is yours to keep. I have other copies, but I thought you might like a copy to view for yourself."

"You're not going to give it to Tom, are you?" she asks, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Nope." I smile.

"Then..." she pauses. "What are you going to do with it?"

I smile and place my hands on the arms of her chair. I lean in close, so our faces are less than an inch away. "I am not going to do anything. But you are going to do something."

I smile again, and stand upright. I begin to undo my belt.

"What do you mean?" she stammers at me.

I reach out and grab her blouse and rip it from her. I see the buttons fly in all directions as they give way, and I see her lace black bra holding those big beautiful tits in. Her nipples are hard as little bullets beneath the lace, and I can see her large areolas through the thin fabric.

I slide my zipper down, and pull out my cock. I place it right against her lips. She pulls her head back, and I grab her by her head by her hair and force it forward until her lips are right against the tip of my cock.

"Don't get any big ideas, princess. You know what you are going to do, and you know you are going to do it well. If I feel one bit of teeth at all, you know I won't hesitate to send a copy of that DVD to Tom, and to all your little country club friends. Won't they all love to watch you get fucked by another member?"

I look down and see shock and fear in her eyes, and then slowly compliance registers. I watch as she parts her lips and takes my cock head into her mouth.

"That's more like it." I moan out, using her long blonde hair to force my cock fully into her mouth. "I watched you suck that other guy, and you don't do it good at all. But you are going to get a lot of practice on me in these next few months."

I see her eyes look up at me as I let her bring her mouth back down to the head of my cock. She is gagging and choking. When she stops I nudge her head forward again and this time she sucks it in herself to the base. I can feel the head of my dick against the back of her throat. She gags a little again, and slides back down.

She picks up a nice, easy pace, and starts sucking my cock on her own, eagerly wanting to please me. I watch as she closes her eyes and moans softly as she glides her red lips up and down my cock. My hands go down and pull her tits out of her bra. They are even bigger than I had thought they were. I fondle them softly.

"That's nice!" I moan and she picks up the pace, sucking and slurping on my cock. I continue to fondle her tits, and give each nipple a slap and a twist.

I step back from her and her head moves forward with me, trying to keep my cock in her mouth. She is now more willing than I thought she would be.

She looks at me questioning. I am in complete control of her now, and we both know it.

"Stand up!" I order

Immediately she stands. I fondle her tits again, and pull one into my mouth. As I lick and bite it, her hand goes down to my cock and she begins to jack me off, moaning in delight.

I reach up and slap her face, leaving a bright red impression on her cheek. Her hands drop my cock, and go up to her face.

"You never touch me without my permission first. You got that bitch?" I snarl.

Tears fill her eyes and she nods her acceptance.

"I own you now. For now on, you take all orders from me. You do them without question or hesitation. Understand?"

She nods her head yes again.

"Say it." I order.

"Yes, I understand." She quietly says.

"Good. Now then, lets see what all we have here. Strip naked."

Christy looks at me, then unhooks her bra, and lets it fall to the floor. She reaches up under her skirt, and pulls her black panties down to her ankles, and steps out of them.

"Stop!" I order. Immediately she stops. "Give those to me." I say pointing the panties.

Christy bends over and picks up the panties. While she does this her skirt runs up and shows off her nice round ass. I reach out and cup it, and squeeze it. I give it a firm swat.

She stands up straight and hands me the panties.

"These panties are soaking wet." I say as I rub them between my thumb and index finger. "You are enjoying this, aren't you bitch?"

Christy looks up at me and a slight smile crosses her face. "Yes." She says with no hesitation.

I take the panties and shove them into her mouth.

"Suck them. Taste your own pussy. Suck them dry, and continue stripping." I order.

Christy begins to suck the panties, and unhooks the skirt. It falls to the floor, and she steps out of it. She looks to me for direction, still sucking the panties.

I point at her desk. "Bend over that desk, and spread your ass for me."

She quickly steps over to the desk and bends over, using two hands to spread open her ass cheeks for me.

I see her tight little pink asshole, and I can see her pussy lips between her legs. I run my fingers inside of them, and I hear Christy moan loudly. She intensifies sucking on her panties.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" I tease. She nods her head vigorously yes.

"Well, then lets see how you like this." I say as I slide three fingers into her soaked pussy.

Christy drops the panties onto her desk and moans loudly. Her hips buck and gyrate, trying to force my fingers into her deeper.

I finger fuck her for a short time, and I can hear her breath get louder and shorter. I know she is about to cum.

"Don't you cum!" I order her. She immediately stops pumping on my hand.

I slide my fingers from her dripping pussy. Her juices are running down her legs.

"No please!" she begs me. "Please make me cum!"

I slip one of my fingers up her tight little asshole. I hear her take a sharp surprised breath, and then feel her push her ass against my hand driving it in all the way. She grinds her ass against my hand.

Her moaning is getting loud, so I reach up and grab her panties, shoving them back into her mouth. She bites into them and begins to suck them feverishly.

I slide my finger out of her ass, and place my cock against it. I lean over her, and whisper in her ear "I bet Tom never has fucked this hole, has he?"

She nods her head no vigorously, but pushes her ass against my cock.

"You want me to fuck you in your ass, don't you?"

Her head shakes yes again and again.

I rub my cock along her dripping wet cunt, and then pull it back and spit on it. I rub her juices and my spit all up and down my shaft.

I lean back over her, and grab a bunch of her long blonde hair in my hand. I give it a tug, pulling her head back to where she is looking up at me over her.

"Now you are going to get it you fucking bitch. I am going to fuck you in the ass just like you have fucked me here at work some many times" I whisper at her.

I tug her hair again, and push my cock head into her ass. She moans and I hear her scream into her panties.

"I am going to fuck you in the ass for every time you fucked up my weekend plans. For every fucking report I ever had to file. For ever time you ever pissed me off..."

I slammed my cock into her tight ass full tilt. I could feel it rip a little, and could see a little amount of blood come out on my pubic hairs.

Her eyes got huge and she tried to spit out the panties, but I forced them back into her mouth with my other hand.

Slowly I pull my cock back. There was only a small amount of blood, so I knew I had not torn her badly. Not that I really cared either way.

I shoved my cock back into her hard. I drove into her over and over. Her hips were driving into her wooden desk with every punishing thrust. I could feel the whole desk rise up on two legs as I drove into her. Her pain seemed to subside quickly, and soon she was pushing back against my hips, matching me thrust for thrust.

Her tight ass had loosened up and I was sliding in and out of her freely. It was warm and tight, and I pulled her hair often as I assaulted her tight asshole. I forced the panties out of her mouth and pulled her head around to kiss her.

Her tongue entered my mouth the moment our lips touched. Her hands were back on my ass, pulling me with each inward drive into her ass. She was breathing heavily and she was sweating profusely all over her antique mahogany desk. Beneath her was a large pool of cum that had run down her legs and puddled beneath her.

I felt her cum again and again as I pounded her ass. I made her talk dirty to me, calling herself my little whore, my ass slut, my cum sucking bitch and anything else I could think of.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers
12