Payback at the Beach

Story Info
Three hotties go too far & get taken down a notch in public.
1.7k words
3.65
42.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana and Angie had taken nothing but abuse from Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley ever since they started at the university. From the outright mocking of their looks to false promises of laying off just to get help with a paper, these three were playing the mean girl card to the hilt! Mandy was 5'6", 110lbs, and 34D-25-32. Lisa stood 5'2", 105lbs, 32DD-24-36. And Ashley stood 5'8", 102, 33C-24-34. While the hotties were off partying at Spring Break, Jana and Angie were putting the final touches on something to level the field. Originally planned as a pain free stun-gun, the quickly discovered it wouldn't stun a fly. But it did have at least one interesting effect!

The following week, Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley were back and in usual form.

"Get my paper done, Fatty? I need it by tomorrow!" Lisa said as she roughly tapped Angie's shoulder.

"Ow! Yeah, it's right here!" Angie replied.

Lisa took it and looked it over. "Good girl! There might be some extra slop in the bucket for you tonight! Hey, just kidding. You look great." Lisa said. She walked away giggling, then burst out laughing, at her witty remarks. Angie wondered why she chose to stay in the same dorm with such abuse. She could hear the three bimbos planning their trip to the beach the following afternoon. "Ohhhh, I can't take it..." she muttered getting out her cell.

"Jana? Ang. Is it ready?......Great. Can you meet me here tomorrow at 4:30? Yeah. Yeah, I know where we can try it out. Oh, yeah-all three of them. Cool. Talk to you later!" It was set. If everything went as planned, Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley would be getting all the attention they so badly craved the following day!

The next day, they were running a little late. "Going somewhere? Is there a cattle show in town?" Mandy cracked as she saw Angie looking out the door.

"I thought I might go to the beach with Jana." Angie replied.

"Oh, so are we! Hey, we'll be sure to alert the media that it's not a beached whale or anything! It's just our fat little roomy and her ugly friend!" the crass blond commented as she checked her long curly hair in the mirror. Truth was, Angie wasn't fat. They only saw her that way since they were obsessive about their sleek forms. Mandy and Lisa had both done some modeling. They both appeared in a couple Playboy special editions. Though they'd posed for a nudie magazine, neither had done full nudity. Only teasing and implied shots. And they were trying to get Ashley to go in with them on this venture. Ashley was a stunning redhead. Her breasts weren't as Mandy and Lisa's obviously enhanced globes, but her nipples seemed to be permanently erect. She loved the idea of modeling and all. She just wasn't sure she could do nudes, even though Lisa said that's where the big money was. All three had asses that were envied and admired by both men and women. At 20 years of age, they were pure sex appeal and they knew it.

"Ready?" Ashley said to her two sexy roommates. She was wearing a metallic turquoise one piece bikini that accented her cleavage.

"Yep!" Mandy chimed. She was wearing a hot pink two piece bikini. The strings holding her top on had to be under a terrible strain!

"Let's go!" Lisa said. She wore a black two piece thong. As usual, they ignored Angie standing by the door as the jiggled out to Mandy's convertible and sped away. Jana was just pulling up. Angie ran out to meet her. "Let's go! You brought it, right?"

"Hey, glad to see you too." Jana chuckled, "And of course I did!"

"Sorry. I just want to wipe the smug smiles off their faces for good!" Angie said. She'd taken the last crack from her roommates. "Is it ready?" she said opening the small black box. The device looked like an out-dated cell phone. It was nothing that would raise any suspicions when brought out in public.

"Tested it on 3 mannequins this morning. I did a little fine tuning and upped the power source by 25% to increase the range. Trust me-it works perfectly! I also recalibrated the targeting monitor. We can get up to three locks from a single burst." Jana smiled, "Not bad for a weapon of mass mischief, huh?"

"Three is all we'll need!" Angie smiled.

The beach was pretty crowded by the time Angie and Jana arrived. It wasn't hard to find Mandy's car, though. Stopping near it, Jana casually flattened all four tires. "Paybacks are a bitch!" she smirked. Adding to that, she broke an old key off in the trunk lock. Then they parked in full view of the car. Now it was time to locate their guinea pigs!

After about 10 minutes of wandering around, Angie spotted Ashley carrying 3 beers. Her long red hair tied in a pony tail, her bikini nearly swallowed by her shapely ass, they followed her. "That's right, Ash...lead us right to your big boobied pals!" Jana chuckled. She pretended she was taking a picture with her 'phone' and "Target one is locked!"

Minutes later, all three had been located. "Geez, they never stop, do they?" Jana said. Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley were loudly and rudely making fun of people they saw. It appeared they were all a little drunk or high. They were also near the center of the beach in their own little area. Frat boys and locals snapped shots of them with their own phones and cameras, so when Jana appeared to do the same, no one batted an eye. It was clear who was getting all the stares. And they seemed to get away with it as always. "Targets two AND three are all locked!" Jana announced to her friend. They were about 40 feet away.

"Fantastic! Oh, this is gonna be so frickin' cool!" Angie said clapping her hands together and rubbing them menacingly. Jana punched in the coded firing sequence.

"Ok," she said, "you bimbos crave attention so much? Well get ready to kiss those skimpy bikinis good-bye!" While the planned painless stun gun failed in that aspect, it DID do an excellent job of disintegrating clothing! "Fire." Angie said softly. Jana hit the button.

An invisible translucent beam shot from the device and hit Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley simultaneously. They didn't feel a thing, but in an instant their bikinis fell to dust! And something quite unexpected happened as well. Every single hair on their bodies fell out at the same time! Angie and Jana's jaws dropped.

"Oh my God..." Angie said, "They...they're BALD!"

Since Mandy, Lisa, and Ashley were all facing different directions at the moment, they had no idea anything strange had happened. But the people around them sure did! Raucous laughter erupted all around them and the frat boys, though not as interested as before, continued to take their pictures. So did anyone else with a camera.

"What the hell is so-AIEEEEEEKKK!!! MANDY! ASHLEY!! You...your HAIR! YOUR BIKINIS!" Lisa said turning to her VERY nude friends. Then she saw her own tits jiggling out free. "Oh no!!" she said, realizing whatever happened to them must've happened to her too.

"What about-EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! YOU'RE BALD!!!" Mandy shrieked, then gasped "I'M BALD?!?"

The three former glamour girls looked at each other and all screamed like banshees! They were inexplicably nude and totally void of hair! They looked like dressed down department store mannequins!

"Wh-what's happening to us?! Who did this?!" Ashley cried as her hands darted about her nude scalp as if her hair was merely lost up there.

"Ohhhh, my HAIR! My beautiful blond hair! This can't be happening! STOP STARING AT ME YOU FREAKS!" Mandy cried. They were all overcome with modesty all of the sudden, but covering their tits, pussies, asses, and their slick bald heads with only two hands wasn't exactly working! They hadn't bothered to bring any towels with them!

"You got some nerve calling US freaks! Taken a look in the mirror lately, Baldilocks?!" an older heavy set woman shouted. Derisive laughter and more taunts followed. They were no longer looked at with desire but complete ridicule. Jana and Angie were thrilled with this unexpected turn of events. Angie in particular since she'd put up with more crap from them than anyone. She wasted no time in getting in on the action as far as picture taking.

"We gotta get out of here!" Ashley screamed, "COME ON!!"

"Where you going, Cue ball? Hey, you can blow me for a wig!" one guy shouted.

"Hey, get a load of Charlie's Baldies!" said another.

In total panic and full humiliation, the three naked coeds took off running for the car. Mandy with a hand over her pussy and another over her ass, Ashley trying to hide her flopping boobies, and Lisa with both hands clasped onto her shiny scalp (as if that were really hiding it), they were quite a sight to behold! Women found their appearance most amusing. Reaching out and patting their nude domes as they ran through the crowd. Ashley shrieked as someone grabbed her ass. Mandy and Lisa got their share of groped tits as they jiggled through the gauntlet.

Jana and Angie were slightly ahead of them and beat them to their car. The crowd following them on their mad dash had thinned by the time they got there, save for a few girls they'd given a hard time to earlier. "Yeah, you better listen to me, you bald bitch! You stole my boyfriend in the 8th grade! Wonder what he'd think if he saw you like this!?" one of them shouted as Mandy fumbled for the hidden key. Her eyes widened when she saw the flat tires!

"This is NOT happening!" she cried. The others looked into the open car for ANYTHING to wear. All they found were their shoes! Dodging the taunts and camera flashes, Ashley hurriedly put her shoes on. "Fuck this! It's not that far! I'm not waiting for a fucking ride!" she said. Realizing she was right, Lisa and Mandy put theirs on too. They had no choice. They had to run home nude, bald from head to cunt and thoroughly humiliated! If they'd paid any attention at all, they would have noticed Angie and Jana sitting not far away watching them with satisfied smiles. Surely they would have given them a ride!

"This'll be good. Let's go wait for them!" Angie smirked. She kissed the device and carefully placed it back in it's protective case. "We can have a lot of fun with this thing!"

"Oh, yeah!" Jana laughed as she started the car, "I told you it'd work!"