Payback is a Bitch, You Slut Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering back nearly twenty years, except for what had happened at the wedding, Jerry hasn't seen as much as her breasts, since the time, before his father died, when he was living downstairs with his parents. Using her new baby, his niece, Julie, as his excuse to come upstairs, especially when his brother was at work, he'd hang around her, while watching her breastfeed Julie. Back then, a little self-conscious about breastfeeding in public, especially in front of her new brother-in-law, she didn't realize that Jerry hung around her, just to watch her breastfeed, while hoping, no doubt, to get a glimpse of her big, milk laden breasts.

Always covered by a towel, if only she was the exhibitionist slut back then that she is now, an easy flash to do, she would have accidentally on purpose dropped her towel and flashed him her breasts, while breastfeeding. Yet, still embarrassed from what had happened at her wedding a little more than a year before, especially after the big deal her husband made of her having exposed her breasts, as if it was her fault, she had become self-consciously aware of how much of her breasts she was showing back then. Then, gradually exposing more of her breasts by wearing low cut tops that showed more of her cleavage, it took years before she enjoyed the looks she received from men, whenever they noticed her big, jiggling, and bouncing boobs.

Nonetheless her one-time flashing history of accidentally exposing her sheer panties and big breasts at her wedding, along with her enjoyment received from men seeing her cleavage now, had she exposed her milk laden breasts to Jerry back then, when she was breastfeeding, she wondered if he would have sucked the milk from her breasts. If she was breastfeeding now, instead of then, in the horny state she was in and that he was obviously in, too, by the evidence of his growing erection, breastfeeding the perfect opportunity to flash him, she'd have no reservations about accidentally on purpose dropping her towel and flashing her brother-in-law her tits. Even though he got a good look at her panties and breasts at the wedding and, no doubt, had saved a photo of her lingerie and bare breasts to masturbate over later, when alone, notwithstanding that one flashing, albeit embarrassing accident, had she shown him her tits then, while breastfeeding, she wondered if he'd still be as interested in seeing her tits now. By the look in his eyes, he was more than interested in seeing her breasts again.

"I don't know why her connection isn't obvious," he said staring at the screen in-between staring down her nightgown. He was obviously acting as if he couldn't find the Internet icon to take a longer look at her tits.

"I have no idea where it is on this screen," she said leaning closer to the monitor, as her nightgown straps moved lower and her nightgown top opened wider. She was giving him a real good look now at all that he, not doubt, hoped and wanted to see. She wondered if he could see her areolas. With her nipples erect and pushing hard against the sheer material of her nightgown, she wondered if he could see the exposed tips of her mammary glands.

"Oh, here it is," he said leaning in closer to reach across the front of her to move the mouse and depress the enter key.

When he moved in that way, instead of leaning back in her chair to get out of his way, on the pretense of looking more closely at the computer screen, she leaned forward and his hand slowly brushed by the front of her breast and continued moving across her nipples. When his hand brushed her breasts, her nipples hardened and she felt a sexual shiver that went from her brain to her pussy. Wishing, more than wishing, having never felt another man's touch, she hoped he'd reach his hand down and inside her open nightgown top and cup her big breasts in his hand. More than just a sexual fantasy, for the first real time, she wanted her brother-in-law to touch her and to feel here in the way that she wished her husband would but doesn't.

If only he'd reach out his hand and grab and grope her breasts, more fodder for her to masturbate over later, she'd have given him a quick feel, while mildly protesting. If only he'd stick his hand down her nightgown, cup her breasts, and finger her nipples, in the sexual excited state she was in, she may have turned around in her chair and sucked his cock. Then, as if it was his personal libido thermometer and he had a high sexual fever, when she straightened her posture in her chair, she felt the hardness of his erection rubbing against her shoulder. Tempted to swivel around in her chair and feel his cock thought his bicycle shorts with her hand, she was so tempted to tease him more, by rubbing her upper body against his bulge, as if his growing erection was her personal back massager.

With the movement of her body, just as she had anticipated, the front of her nightgown straps had lowered significantly more and, other than stripping off her nightgown in front of him, there wasn't much more of her breasts that she could possibly expose to him without her being topless. So close to exposing her areolas and nipples to him, he was getting a real, double eyeful now. She didn't have to wonder if he was looking, she just knew he was. She didn't have to know what he was thinking, no doubt thinking about feeling her tits, while she sucked his cock, his lust for her filled the air and was there in his stare.

"Oh, I see it now. Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he said still standing so close to her with his hardening cock pressed against her shoulder, while looking down her top, before stepping away, no doubt, ready to leave the room to take his shower, while masturbating over all that he's already seen of her.

Not wanting him to leave, now in a sexual panic and wanting him, no doubt, as much as he wanted her, forgetting about checking her e-mails, the reason why she was supposedly downstairs in the first place, she was having too much fun teasing him to stop. Wanting to delay his departure, wanting to continue teasing him, and wanting to see how far she could go and how big his bulge would get, she opened Google. Then, not knowing what to type, she typed, while asking her question out loud.

"How to do proper crunches?"

"Crunches? I can show you how to do crunches, Tina," he said with a chuckle. "I was just about to do some in my room, before taking my shower," he said moving down to the floor.

"Oh, that would be great, Jerry, if you could show me," she said watching him get down on the floor. "I'd like to tone up to fit in my bikini for the summer," she said putting a hand to her stomach, while sticking out her big tits.

She watched him do a couple dozen crunches. By the stretch his cock made in his skin tight bicycle pants, it was obvious that she was successful in unmercifully exciting him by showing him most of her breasts. He already had an erection that he tried to conceal with his hand, when he saw her looking. From his vantage point on the floor, if she parted her knees just a little, he'd have a perfect up nightgown view of her pussy.

The mere thought that she could innocently and accidentally, on purpose, of course, flash her brother-in-law her pussy, after having flashed him her most of her breasts, excited her even more. Did she dare flash Jerry her pussy, too? Being that she was an innocent virgin, when she married, deemed a good, Catholic parochial school girl, and with Steve the only man she's ever known, could she show Jerry something that only Steve and her gynecologist have seen? She was about to open her knees and flash him her pussy, when he spoke.

"Maybe you should try doing some crunches, Tina," he said sitting upright.

Maybe she should try? Maybe she should try what? Flash him her pussy, while doing crunches? Hello? She can't get on the floor, not with what she's wearing or not wearing. She's wearing a short, sexy nightgown with no panties. Nonetheless, daring herself to get on the floor and knowing that she'd soon be showing him all that he hoped to see of her and more, and suddenly having the wicked urge to flash him her pussy, she moved from the computer chair to the floor like a lady. If she thought she was excited before, when flashing him most of her breasts, she was even more excited now knowing that she'd be flashing him her holy of most holies, her inner sanctimonious, her pussy.

As soon as she climbed down from the computer chair to the floor, she knew she'd be showing him more than any sister-in-law should ever show her brother-in-law. As soon as she was on the floor, her nightgown moved from just above her knee to the middle of her thigh. With him sitting by her feet and holding her ankles, if she spread her knees just a little, with her nightgown raising higher, while lifting her torso to do a crunch, she'd be flashing him her pussy. She so wanted to show him her pussy but, afraid to flash him what her husband's brother should never see of her, she didn't dare. Should she flash him? Could she flash him? Already wicked enough that she flashed him most of her breasts, how could she flash him her pussy, without being obvious?

She stretched out her legs, put her hands behind her head, and slowly lifted the upper half of her body. As if offering her breasts to him, he had a really good view of her tits now through the oh, so stretched tight, thin fabric of her nightgown. She watched his eyes burn two holes where her dark, brown nipples pushed against the sheer material of her nightgown. As if they were already in his mouth and hands, two big Hershey kisses that he could suck on, she could feel his lips sucking her nipples and his hand fondling her breasts.

She was so excited knowing that her brother-in-law not only was staring at her breasts but also that he could, no doubt, see her dark nipples through her nearly transparent nightgown. Unable to make the first step, other than what she already did in teasing him by flashing him her breasts through her nightgown, in the horny state she was in now, she'd let him suck her nipples, if only he'd make the first move by touching them, feeling them, and fondling them. With each crunch, with each upward motion, knowing she was flashing him more, she felt her nightgown climb higher up her thigh, until her nightgown was just a few short revealing inches from exposing her entire pussy to him. He was looking at her upper thighs now, as much as he was staring at her breasts before and she wondered if he could see her pussy. With her nightgown so high up, how could he not see her exposed pussy?

Did she dare show her brother-in-law her pussy? With him wanting to shower in preparation to go out with his friends, she knew that if she didn't flash him her pussy now that, once he had left to take his shower, once she was upstairs masturbating, and once he returned home to Seattle, for the first time in her life regretting anything, she'd regret not flashing him her pussy. Now or never, going for broke, willing to show him all that her husband has intimately seen and rejected of her, when he let go of her ankles, she asked him the next question with not only innocence but also with unimaginable sexual excitement.

"Should I do crunches like this or should I raise my knees?"

Not waiting for his reply, she raised her knees. As soon as she raised her knees, her nightgown hem immediately fell to the top of her pubic hair and, from where he was sitting by her feet, she knew that he could now see her exposed pussy slit and pubic hair through her legs. Oh, my God, she was so very excited that she was exposing her pussy to her brother-in-law.

With her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair now clearly visible to him, along with the pink view that he, no doubt, had of her, she had crossed the innocent teasing line to the incestuously forbidden line. She knew she'd be flashing him her pussy, once she raised her knees, but she didn't care. It had been a long time, since she felt so sexually excited and wanting the sexual excitement not to stop, she wanted to continue teasing him. Wanting to show him her pussy, hoping he'd reach out and cup and finger her pussy, she wanted to flash him all of her pussy.

As if the sexual excitement caused a fire alarm to go off through her brain, her pussy was now fully exposed to her brother-in-law. Never thinking she'd be so daring and so slutty, having planned that she'd only flash him her cleavage, along with whatever bits and pieces of her body that he could see through her nightgown, even when she decided to remove her panties, she never figured on flashing him her pussy, too, that is, other than the dark patch of pubic hair that he could see through her sheer nightgown. Truth be told, she never figured that she'd be just as aroused as he obviously was. In flashing her brother-in-law, she not only surprised him but she surprised herself, too.

Now, with every crunch that she did, with her knees parted and her thighs opening up more to show her brother-in-law even more of herself, she knew he'd soon be seeing all of her. With her pink pussy lips glistening with her wetness, her clit fully aroused and exposed, and her nightgown now nearly up to her waist, just as most of her breasts had been exposed to him, as if she was completely naked, now all of her pussy was exposed to him, too. Her husband's brother was seeing what no sister-in-law should ever show her brother-in-law.

"Oh, my God, Tina!"

"What? What's the matter? Is there a bug? A spider? I hate spiders," she said looking all around her, while taking the opportunity to turn one way and then the other to expose her naked ass to my brother-in-law, too.

"Please, put your legs down and fix your nightgown. You're totally exposed," he said acting embarrassed, but still not averting his stare.

"Sorry," she said putting down her legs, grabbing the front hem of her nightgown and pushing it between her legs, but not pulling down the sides of her nightgown.

Even though he shocked her by his reaction of modesty, even though she felt a twinge of embarrassment reddening her face, she was too sexually aroused to care how much of her she was showing and how much of her he could see. With her arms outstretched behind her, sitting on her palms, she sat there so innocently with her nightgown bunched around her waist and crotch, while pretending that she didn't know that her pussy was still so exposed to him. Even though he still stared, obviously, even though he knew she was still so exposed, he didn't tell her to cover up this time. This time, he continued staring.

Even with his hand covering his bulge, she could clearly see that he was just as aroused as he was. He had a massive erection. Still feeling sexually aroused but now feeling guilty for having shown Jerry too much of her naked body, feeling like the slut that she was, the heat of his stare, along with the perverse look that he had on his face, suddenly made her feel uncomfortable.

Afraid she had gone too far, when she saw his erection, staring at his big bulge, as much as he had been staring at her exposed breasts and pussy, she so wanted to reach out and touch him, but she didn't dare. Wild with incestuous lust, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, she so wanted to take out his cock and stroke him, before taking him in her mouth to suck him. She was curious if his cock was just like his brother's cock. Never having experienced another cock, other than her husband's cock, she was curious if his cock felt the same way in her hand, as Steve's cock felt. She was curious if his cock tasted the same as Steve's cock did, too. Her little flashing and teasing game of Valentine's Day revenge had suddenly and unexpectedly turned into so much more, more than she had expected, and maybe even more than she could handle.

She pulled down her nightgown, as lady like as she could, as she got up from the floor. Yet, judging by his stare, she inadvertently gave him another good look of her pussy, along with her ass, when getting up from the floor. Now feeling so desperately foolish, having gone too far, she was embarrassed now. Having received more of a reaction that she hoped to receive, his stare made her feel just as perverted as he obviously was. Besides, now that she realized that she was mercilessly teasing him, she didn't want to be a known as his sister-in-law, the cockteaser, of Tina, Steve's slut wife. She imagined, as soon as she left, he'd be masturbating his lust for her in the shower and down the drain. If only she could, she wished she could watch him stroke himself and cum. In the horny state she was still in, nothing more than her sexual fantasy, she wished she could shower with him, while giving him a hand job.

Having already shown her brother-in-law most of her breasts, she just showed him all of her naked pussy. Wondering how much of this Jerry would tell his brother and how much of this that she dared tell her husband, she stood there in her sexy, nearly see through nightgown in embarrassed and regretful silence. She watched her brother-in-law stand, while he still stared at the dark impression her breasts and pubic made in her nightgown. Suddenly, she felt dirty and she folded her arms across her breasts to hide them. Suddenly, even though it was she who wanted to tease him and use him to make her husband insanely jealous in her twisted sense of Valentine's Day revenge, by the continued focus of his stare, she felt violated.

"You're so beautiful, Tina," he said.

Oh, oh, never fearing her brother-in-law before, suddenly, she was afraid. She knew by the crazed look on his face that she was in trouble. No doubt, she had gone too far by exposing too much of herself to a man, who was already crazy with sexual desire for her.

"Thank you," she said reaching for her bathrobe. "I'll leave you to take your shower, Jerry."

Only, reaching out for her and putting his arms around her, he grabbed her, held her, and hugged her, while trying to kiss her, before she could reach for her robe.

"Don't you want to take a shower with me?" He whispered his words in her ear that made her involuntarily recoil.

"Pardon?"

"We could shower together and I could wash your back, as well as your big breasts," he said running his hand across the front of her and touching and feeling her breasts through her nightgown.

Shocked that it was happening, even though she wished and fantasized that he would, not stopping him from touching her, instead, she stared down at his hand, while watching him feel her breasts. The touch of her brother-in-law's hand felt excitingly good at first, until she gathered her wits about her and realized what he was doing was sexually assaulting her. No one had ever felt her breasts, other than her husband. A cacophony of sexual feeling flooded her mind, and excited her but, suddenly afraid, she needed to remove herself from him.

"Shower together? No," she said with a nervous laugh, while wiggling from his grasp and pushing him away. "I'm married to your brother, Jerry. You're my brother-in-law. Showering together, seeing one another naked, would be so wrong."

"What does it matter, Tina? That nightgown is so transparent that you're practically naked now. Besides, I've already seen your pussy and most of your breasts," he said with a lecherous look, while running his index finger over her curvaceous body, as if her body was a road and his finger a car.

When he said he's already seen her pussy and most of her breasts, even though she still felt excited that he saw so much of her body, even though her excitement heighted, when he traced her body with his finger, she felt so very embarrassed, mortified, and humiliated. Oh, my God, what has she done? The dear, loving, and solid relationship that she once enjoyed with her brother-in-law will never be the same. Having gone too far, it was one thing for her to flash him and tease him, but it was quite another thing for her to show him her nearly naked body. Then, when he rubbed her exhibitionism in her face by confronting her with all that he saw, the realization of what she had done by showing him her pussy was all her fault.