Payback Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect your friendship and, if you want it, we can leave it at that, or move on to something we'll both enjoy even more. When we fucked on Chris' desk, it was the best sex I had had in quite some time. My attention was on getting back at him, and I didn't realize just what a great lover you are. Now, with some of the pressure off, I have come to realize what you are capable of. The exercise has made me feel good about my body again, and now I'm ready to share it with you, that is, if you're interested," she said, putting it on the line.

Rick absorbed the information Lori had given him and scanned her face for any sign of insincerity. He found none. Her eyes held no secrets, and her breathing was even and slow. Her moist lips were parted slightly, and the image of her beautiful face was etched in his mind for eternity. He leaned in to her, taking her chin gently and lifter her lips to his. When their lips met, it was as if a dam came crashing down in her mind, as well as his and suddenly they could not get enough of each other's lips, sliding their tongues freely in and out, their hands roaming over each others' body seemingly at will.

As they broke for air, she smiled sheepishly and murmured, "Your kissing skills are still great; how about the other?" She allowed her hand to rest on his thigh and squeezed gently. She giggled quietly before looking at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You remember in Chris' office I told you that you would get plenty of chances to eat my pussy if everything worked out? Well, I'd say they've worked out. Are you still up for it?" she asked, grinning impishly, sliding her hand to his crotch.

His cock had just begun to rise, and she felt it growing under her touch. Suddenly, Lori disappeared under the table, crawling between his knees and unzipping his pants quickly.

"Hand me my drink," she whispered.

He complied, and soon felt her wet finger sliding along and around his now-stiff shaft. The sensation was great and he realized she had coated his cock with liquid from her drink. As he was processing this information, she managed to get her lips around the head while continuing to add liquor to the shaft. Soon, she had his entire cock in her mouth and throat, and was using her tongue on every centimeter of it. The double sensations of cooling liquid and a hot mouth soon had him fully erect.

Lori gave everything a final lick and returned to her seat, leaving his cock exposed to the air.

"I want to be able to touch that joystick while we eat. I might even eat dessert down there!" Lori said playfully, as she stroked his shaft.

Their food arrived, and, true to her word, she kept his cock hard throughout the meal, rubbing her thigh against his, giving it a quick squeeze, and even rubbing the precum off and licking her thumb. When their server suggested dessert, Rick declined for both of them.

As they approached the car, he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately, using his tongue, first on hers, then on her ears and neck.

"Keep that up and we'll get arrested," she said breathlessly.

This time when she got in the car, she held her legs open for him to take in the heavenly sight of her legs and now-soaked panties. After he had the engine started, Lori held his arm and said, "Wait a second."

He watched as she slid her skirt to her waist, practically tore off her panties, and handed them to him. "See what you do to me? My pussy's dripping, just thinking about your tongue. I'll feed you dessert while we drive back to the house," she said, dipping her finger into her cunt and holding it to his mouth.

He sucked her finger in and laved it with his tongue, aware of her womanly, yet fresh taste. She had inserted two fingers of her other hand into her cunt and was sawing them back and forth. When he finished cleaning the first one, she fed him the other two. By the time they got to her house, she was ready to burst.

As she got out of the car, she grabbed his cock through his pants and said, "I want you to fuck me silly with that monster, but first, I need you to eat my pussy!" Pulling off her skirt, she led him up the steps and into the house, putting some extra swing into her ass as she led the way.

Walking a few paces behind her, Rick admired what the exercise had done for her already superb ass. Great as it had been, it was now even better. Absolutely no jiggle, each step a show of sensuality most women only wish they possessed. She looked over her shoulder and said coyly, "Like the view from back there?"

"Very much. In fact, I don't think it could get any better," he answered truthfully.

"Oh, but it does!" she exclaimed, taking off her blazer and giving him the first look at her transparent camisole top. When she turned around, her nipples were stretching the fabric to the max, and her breasts were almost visible.

He stepped closer and reached out to her. "Not yet," she said. "Let's get into my bedroom where I can love you best."

Like a puppy on a leash, he followed her to the end of the hallway. Her bedroom covered the end of the house, and included a four-poster, king-sized bed, accompanying furniture, a closet, bathroom area, and a raised bathtub. Subdued lighting gave the open space a soft, sexy glow, and the aroma of lavender and fresh flowers announced that this was a very desirable woman's sanctuary and that few men were ever allowed here. Indeed, those chosen few would immediately know themselves to be extremely fortunate.

While Rick was taking in the sensual beauty of the boudoir, Lori had removed her top and sat on the edge of the bed. Catching his attention, she patted the space beside her and said, "C'mere Stud. I think I promised you something." Her tanned breasts jiggled slightly as she patted the bed.

He moved towards her, a smile curling the corners of his mouth. Feigning a memory loss, he said, "Promise? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do!" she retorted. "When we fucked on Chris' desk, I promised you that if my plan worked, you could eat my pussy. Well, I'd say it worked, and here's your reward, as promised," she said, laying back on the bed and spreading her legs.

His eyes were immediately drawn to her swollen labia. They were shiny with moisture, and as he watched intently, she slid a finger inside. Withdrawing it slowly, she moved it to her mouth, licking the moisture off and then sucking it in completely as if to absorb all the taste and aroma. "You're next," she said simply.

Needing no further invitation, Rick knelt between her knees and put his face close to her pussy, inhaling the wonderful aroma of an aroused woman. It was a smell he would never tire of, and he intended to show her his appreciation. Kissing each thigh, he marveled at their muscle tone, and thought that she just might hurt him if she squeezed them together. The thought brought out a chuckle, and she said suddenly, "What's so damn funny?"

"I was just admiring how toned your body is and thought of all the plans I have for you," he said, kissing closer and closer to her wonderful cunt. He licked her lips gently, from top to bottom and back, stopping short of her clitoris. Using his thumbs, he spread her lips and began to make slow, glorious love to her inner lips and walls. Her lips seemed to clutch at his tongue and pull it inward. He allowed himself the luxury of exploring the inside of her steamy cavern with his tongue, loving the taste and texture of her mature, yet tight cunt. She began to moan as he washed the sides of her vagina with his own moisture, and when he withdrew his tongue for a breath, she pushed his face deep into her pussy.

He realized she was coming and held his face still, letting her tremors subside. Her hands moved from the back of his head and she said breathlessly, "God that was great! Can we do it again sometime?"

"My Dear, I promised you I would eat your pussy and I've only started. That was the appetizer. Lay back and enjoy the main course," he said as he spread her swollen lips once more. "I love how your delightful pussy tastes; how it smells; how it responds to my gloriously happy tongue. I just want to return the pleasure."

As his face drew nearer to her pulsating pussy once again, he noticed she had no tan lines and made a mental note to inquire about that later. Right now, he was intent on fucking her silly with his tongue, and worry about less important things later. He licked her lips, this time moving down to her asshole and spending some time there. She moaned again, this time more like a happy purr.

He asked, "New sensation down there?"

"Yes," she said eagerly. "What are you going to do to it?"

"Nothing right now, but I can think of a few things I want to do," he said, licking back to the top of her lips and spreading them again. When her clit appeared, he leaned in and blew warm air across it, bringing on a scream of passion.

"You're driving me crazy!" she told him.

"That's the general idea," he said, nuzzling her pearl and finally touching it with the tip of his tongue. At the contact, she launched into a mind-numbing orgasm, pulling his face to her cunt and rubbing it in circles.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!! I've never been kissed there before!" she screamed.

Without giving her time to catch her breath, he began nibbling the erect bud, sucking it like a grape, then licking it forcefully, then licking gently. Her climax seemed never-ending as he continued to make love to the center of her universe.

Lori had never experienced such an orgasm and rode the wave for all it was worth. Small tremors continued to shake her subtly, and she finally let go of Rick's head, allowing him to look up her body into her eyes. Her nipples pointed towards the ceiling, her stomach rippled gently, and he said quietly, "I think we might have found a new convert to oral sex."

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said between gasps. "I never knew just what I was missing. I do hope you intend to lick my honey pot often."

"As often as you desire," he replied, moving up her body, covering it like a warm blanket. He moved to her side and cuddled her still quivering body. Amazingly, they both fell asleep, and slept throughout the night.

The room was bathed in sunlight when Rick awoke, but it was not the light that awakened him. It was the delicious sensation that Lori's lips and tongue were imparting to his cock. Looking down, he saw the top of her head, not moving at all. She was holding his entire cock in her mouth, using her tongue and throat muscles to coax a load of spunk from him. Her tongue slid along the bottom of his shaft, lashing the sides and generally creating a frenzied heat that was driving him closer and closer to climax. The suction she was creating seemed to pull his cum from the soles of his feet, as his toes curled and his knees turned to jelly. She was fingering her cunt with one hand and pulling his nipples with the other.

"I'm coming," he managed to say, thinking Lori would pull off and watch her handiwork. Not so-she stayed clamped on his cock and reached up to pull his nipples harder as he started shooting his massive load into her waiting mouth, managing to swallow and still maintain contact with his entire shaft with her steaming mouth. When he had shot the last of his load, she pulled her mouth off him slowly, milking every drop, and slid up his body, not stopping until she was even with his face.

When she kissed him, he felt his cum sliding into his mouth and actually relished the taste. After a good bit of tongue play, she finally raised her face and said, "Good morning, Lover. I'm so glad you're here. Can you tell?"

Rolling onto his side and taking her with him, Rick said honestly, "I can't think of any place I'd rather be."

"You're so sweet!" she squealed, sliding her hand down his side to his hip and then between them. Holding his semi-erect cock, she got one last drop of cum on her finger and stuck it in her mouth. "I really love the taste of your cum. Could I have some more?"

"Soon. I need a few minutes to recover," he laughed, burying his face in her tits and rubbing her nipples suggestively.

Lori laughed with him as she fed him first one and then the other nipple, stroking his cock and loving the sensation of having it grow in her hand. "I've got some kind of plans for that fucker; that is if you're willing," she said, rising and sitting cross-legged at his face.

Reaching over to massage her cuntlips, he asked, "Just what kind of plans?"

"Well, as good as that feels, I don't want to stay here all day. The kids are away. Tommy's in basic training and Alice is in school. We're here alone, and I want to fuck you whenever and wherever I please. Do you see any problems?" she asked coyly.

"None whatsoever, except that I don't know if I can fulfill your expectations," he answered honestly.

"Well, I'll just have to do my best to keep you interested," she said as she left him and padded to the bath area. After finishing, she said, "I'm going to fix breakfast. What do you want?"

Laughing aloud, he said, "Boy that's a loaded question!"

"Breakfast first, than more sex," she countered, enjoying the banter.

After she had left, Rick wondered if he should put on clothes or not. Lori had gone to the kitchen nude, and he decided to follow suit. When he had finished in the bath area, he strode down the hall, his cock swinging easily and gently nudging his thighs.

She had great smelling coffee ready and handed him a cup. "I see you've acclimated yourself to the house rules," she said.

He noticed the coffee had a slightly bitter taste, but passed it off as just a different brand. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"No clothes! This is not a 'clothing optional' house. It's nude or nothing. The only time I, or we, wear clothes is on the way out the front door. I pay a good deal for my privacy and I enjoy it. Anyway, clothes just get in the way of great sex!" she said, kissing him passionately and fondling his cock.

After coffee, she suggested a swim, to which he readily agreed. Walking back through her bedroom, he realized that the sliding glass door on the end of the house actually opened to the pool area. She retrieved towels on the way and they waded into the warm, refreshing water. Looking around, he noticed the high privacy fence enclosing not only the pool area, but the entire back yard. Lori swam the length of the pool several times as Rick relaxed, enjoying the sight of her body slicing through the water. He finally slid onto the apron of the pool and was enjoying the sunshine when she swam over to him.

Parting his knees, she reached for his cock, which was at half-staff, and began stroking it leisurely. Looking into her eyes, he saw a burning sensuality that few women could muster. As he was to find out, this woman lived for the pleasures of the flesh, and every waking minute was dedicated to sensual delight. Her passion had grown since her divorce, due to several factors, and Rick was to be the beneficiary of her newfound and exciting lust.

She walked to the steps and, as she walked out of the pool, her body was silhouetted by the midmorning sun. When she turned to face him, he could see rivulets of water beading and dropping from her nipples and cascading down her body. He rose, greeting her with a towel and began to dry her, being attentive to her breasts and ass, pausing to kiss some of the water off, especially in sensitive places. When he bent to lick the crease between her pussy and thighs, she moaned and rubbed his back, urging him to lick further.

He caught a whiff of her arousal and stroked her lips with his tongue. Lori shuddered, but stopped him, and said, "We need to postpone this for a while. I've got to get you caught up on my life, get your opinion on something, and then fuck your wonderful cock. After all, it's been six months you know. I've been celibate since we screwed in the store, and I've got a lot of loving to catch up on."

She took the towel from him and dried his body, giving special attention to his nipples, cock, and ass. Taking him by the hand, she led him the table at the side of the pool area and got them a beer and a plate of exotic looking fruit. Taking what looked like a miniature banana, she slid it into her mouth, coating it with saliva before putting it to his lips. As he chewed on the fruit, she took another piece of fruit and bit it, allowing the juice to dribble down her chin and onto her breasts. Holding them up, she said seductively, "Lick them."

Wasting no time, Rick leaned in and sensuously cleaned all the tart tasting juice from Lisa's perfect tits, paying special attention to her very stiff nipples. His cock had flagged somewhat, but now it rose as if it had a mind of its own. Looking down, he saw that it looked even bigger than usual, and the head appeared about to burst. Sitting close to him, she held his hand and looked into his eyes, her knees turning to jelly and her body almost taking over as she gazed into the deepest, sexiest eyes she had ever seen. She knew Rick possessed an aura of unbridled sensuality, and now she felt capable of returning his passions and desires.

Starting slowly, with her eyes downcast, she said, "I've told you that the sex we enjoyed in the store was the best I've ever known. I didn't know how repressed I was, how inhibited my body had been until you opened my eyes. Sex with Chris was mundane at best, but when I was with you, lights exploded in my head, my heart almost stopped. My pussy hummed a happy tune for days, and I vowed to try and get myself to the level of pleasure that your body had achieved. As I told you, my training regimen has helped, but I've gone farther. I spent time studying far Eastern culture and diets. Those people actually worship sex and do everything in their power to increase pleasure. In fact, I spiked your coffee with something special so you'll stay hard for a long time. This fruit has natural aphrodisiacs that heighten a person's sensitivity and desire. I've discovered tantric sex, and now I eat a diet that fuels the libido so I'm constantly aroused.

Look at my nipples. Remember how they used to be puffy? Now they are erect and sensitive every waking moment. Look at your cock-it looks like it's ready to burst. Due to exercises I've discovered, my cunt is tighter than it was when I was a virgin. In fact, my body is now a sexual temple and I want to share it with you and you alone." She looked deeply into his eyes to see how he was taking these revelations.

With deeprooted love and admiration, he took her hands in his and kissed them gently. "Lori, I am so glad you found the freedom and sensuality you were looking for. You should know I will do anything in my power to help you achieve any and all of your goals, no matter what they are."

"Oh, thank you so much for that. I've needed your affirmation," she said as she kissed his hands. "Now, for the other things-I need to concentrate on my work and health during the week, so I don't feel I have time for recreation. However, my weekends are spent here, pretty much alone, and that's where the problem lies. I've trained my body to give pleasure and I have no one to give it to. You are the only man I feel I can trust, and I want you to think about a proposition. There's absolutely no pressure for an answer today. What I need is a lover who can help me through these long, lonely weekends, sharing love and lust, maybe going out occasionally, maybe showing off my body. The bottom line though, is sex. I am confident enough to offer my body to you, for whatever pleasurable games we can devise. I'm not interested in orgies, although an occasional third party might be interesting." She looked at him, her bottom lip quivering slightly, and her eyes welling with tears.

"Wow!" he said, taking in all the information. "I don't know what to say. My first instinct is to jump at the chance, but I'm afraid I can't fulfill your expectations, and that would hurt me deeply. How long have you thought about this?"