Payback Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple of months," she answered, still grasping his hands tightly. "I've even talked to Alice about it, and she's all for it. She's the one who suggested you." Her eyes, filled with trepidation, searched his for some clue. Finally, he looked away and she drew in her breath, fearing rejection.

Looking back finally, he said, "My dear, sweet, wonderful Lori. How could any man fail to jump at such an offer? You were the epitome of sexuality and sensual pleasure when we made love at the store. I cannot imagine those qualities being improved on, but, if you say they have been, who am I to argue? The very idea of your choosing me to be your lover is more than overwhelming, and the answer is a very ecstatic 'YES!' I'll be at your beck and call for as long as we enjoy each other. Please know that your happiness and friendship mean everything to me and I promise to do whatever it takes to keep you happy, both as your lover and your friend."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, using his tongue as a paintbrush, swabbing the sides of her mouth, probing deeply, and finally dueling with her tongue.

She responded by surrendering her mouth as his personal sensual playground. When he pulled his lips from hers, she groaned, urging him back for more. As they finally ended their kiss, he laughed softly and said, "We might just wear our lips out."

"Let's try and wear out that dick that keeps sticking up above the tabletop!" she laughed as she pulled him up and melted into his arms, fondling his erect cock sensuously, then bending down and planting a very loving, demanding kiss on his cockhead. Taking him by the hand, she led him onto the bedroom and sat him on the end of the bed.

Taking his hand in hers, she held it to her cunt, allowing him to feel her wet slit. "I'm so hot right now, I can't stand it. Let's get the first one out of the way, then I can show you some very interesting things," she said, crawling onto the bed beside him as he lay on his back, his cock sticking straight up.

"Look at it," she said, putting as much skin on his as she could. "I can't wait to get it back in my hot little cunt. Do you mind if I get on top this time?"

"Of course not," he said as he slid towards the headboard. "This is your show. Climb on board and introduce me to that new and improved lovebox of yours."

When she put her leg over his torso, he could feel the moisture and grabbed his cock at the base to make entry easy. As she positioned her dripping cunt over his cockhead and lowered herself, she felt the unbelievably exquisite bliss that comes from total submission to the pleasure delivered only by the joining of a man and a woman. Her eyes closed, she let herself go and realized her orgasm was closer than she expected. His cock filled her completely, stretching her almost to the point of being uncomfortable, but still pleasurable. She could feel his mushroom head bumping the back of her pussy, and the lovely friction of every ridge and bump along his steel-hard shaft. She looked at him and simply said, "Here it comes."

Rick knew his cock had never been harder and he felt he could drive it up to her throat. Before he got a chance to move, Lori was humping him with a measured, determined pace. Her tight pussy seemed to hum on his dick, and she began to moan louder and louder. She gripped his torso with her knees and fucked him like a machine, alternately smiling and groaning, knowing that his cock would be hard for a very long time. Her copious fluids ran down his dick and she bucked herself to that state of euphoria that few people ever reach. Her body stiffened and she screamed, "Oh, God!!! So fucking good! So-o-o-o good!"

Her body relaxed and she slumped down onto his chest, their coupling unbroken, but rearranged. Rick kissed her eyelids, cheeks, and finally her lips as she returned to earth.

"Thank you, Lover," she said as she exhaled, loving the feel of his body under hers. It was as if they were on fire. His cock was about half in her cunt, and as he flared the head, she wriggled her hips suggestively. "Ready for more?" she asked coyly.

"I think you know the answer to that," he laughed, as he flared his cockhead against her vaginal walls. "Fuck me till I beg for mercy." And that is exactly what she did. Spreading her legs into a dancer's split, she held her cunt on his dick, using her amazing balance to sit upright, and her pussy muscles to milk his cock slowly, from its base to its head. Just when he thought he would come, she positioned her calves on his chest, squeezing his cock like it was trapped in a fleshy, delightful vise. Again, the erotic vibrations brought him to the edge.

Looking at his face, she asked, "You ready?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" he exclaimed.

Lori pulled her knees back and without breaking the delicious contact, turned around into a reverse cowgirl position. "Hold on, Fucker!" she said over her shoulder, as she began grinding her tight cunt on his dick. Rotating one way, then the other, she suddenly began to lift herself up then down. Rick had never seen an ass do the things hers was doing, and had never felt the sensations she was imparting to his cock.

It was as if he could feel the cum leaving his toes, traveling up his legs, and racing to his dick. Grabbing her by the hips, he drove into her with as much force as he could muster, his cum bursting through his dick and into her hot, tight cunt. It seemed as if he came in a steady stream for at least a minute before he felt the last spurt jump out of his cockhead. Realizing that his curled toes were cramping, he groaned and moved his legs slightly.

Lori, who had been motionless, looked over her shoulder and smiled wickedly. "Told you so, didn't I?" she asked.

Before he could answer, she turned to face him, again not breaking the sensuous contact between them. Leaning forward, she took one of his nipples and sucked it hard before biting it. "Your nipples are just as sensitive as mine. If we work this out, I'll make you come just by playing with your nips," she said, now starting to milk his shaft again. "See how hard you still are? We've only just begun to fuck!"

She hopped off him and lay on her back, holding her knees behind her head, and exposing her dripping cunt to him. "Fuck me some more. I need to cum!"

Rick crawled between her knees, holding his shaft and resting the head against her drenched lips. When he pushed forward, he met the same unbelievable resistance as before. Her cunt was tight, like she had not just been fucked. "Fuck, Lori. How do you do that? You're so fucking tight! Help me get it in," he said, as she began to rotate her hips, smearing his cock with their combined juices. Finally, he was able to reach full penetration, and held his cock in place briefly.

"You are one amazing, hot woman," he said, finally beginning to move his hips back and forth slightly. "I've never fucked a woman whose cunt didn't expand some. How do you do that?"

"Well, let's just say that I know how to keep my man happy now, and this is just the first of many adventures. Now, wear that pussy out, Stud!"