Payback's a Bitch

Story Info
Collecting on a debt.
1.4k words
4.22
120.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isn't it funny how good things come to those who wait? I firmly believe that "what comes around goes around."

Case and point, one Friday evening several years ago, I visited a co-worker to collect a long outstanding debt. Bob and I worked together for a construction company and spent a lot of our time on the road together. Bob took care of any materials or equipment that needed ordering at the various sites and I was the construction supervisor. We worked long hard hours and got along very well.

Anyway, on the Friday in question I decided to drop in on Bob since it was payday, and I hoped to collect the money he owed me. Bob warned me when I called though, saying that his Mother would be there, visiting from out of town. I almost decided against dropping by, simply because I didn't want to interfere or interrupt with any family visits. But then I got to thinking that maybe Bob was just shooting me a line to postpone payment of his debt and I made up my mind to go over regardless.

Boy am I ever glad I went over to Bob's place! I was pretty shocked to say the least when I met Norma, Bob's Mom.

First of all I couldn't believe how young she was! I was 35, ten years older than Bob, and Norma couldn't have been more than 43 or 44 herself, though she barely older than me. In fact she could've even passed for younger than me!

She was far from being a wet blanket or bitch as Bob called her. In fact, she was just like one of the guys, sipping beers and talking easily along with the rest of us there. And man! She was damn good-looking!

Bob's wife had the barbeque going in the backyard and we all sat around drinking beers and joking around. I tried to be as polite as possible to Norma, because after she was Bob's Mom and should be held in the highest regard and esteem.

I kept getting the strangest feeling from Norma though, I got the feeling she was flirting with me. I ignored my thoughts and feelings though because I knew there was no way that Norma would be interested in me. Yet at the same time, the two of us both really hit it off. We had a similar and always found ourselves laughing at the same things and always ending up talking to each other.

I ended up staying for dinner, and then we all sat around again afterwards, relaxing and talking some more.

At at around midnight I said that I had better be going, and after all the hospitality I'd been shown, I decided that now was neither the time or place to bring up the debt I'd originally come over to collect. Then, out of the blue, Norma shocked the hell out of me by asking if I could drive her back to her motel. Up until then I naturally assumed that she was staying at Bob's house while she was in town, but for some reason I wasn't at all surprised to find out that I'd have a chance to be alone with her.

I drove her to the motel in my car and when we got there she asked if I'd like to come in and join her for a nightcap? I couldn't believe my ears! It sure sounded like a come-on to me.

But again I told myself that I was imagining it all, and so not wanting to be rude, I accepted her invitation. She mixed us up a couple of drinks and we talked for a while. Then she motioned for me to get out of the chair I was sitting in and come sit beside her on the bed. Again my manners took over, after all, how could I disrespect Bob's Mom?

With a soft friendly smile, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. When I kissed her back, her hand began rubbing my arm, then moved across to my chest and finally down to my crotch. In one second flat my cock was swollen hard as a rock inside my pants. My mind was racing, "What the hell are you doing?!" I thought, before I decided that I would show this Mother the respect she deserved! I started rubbing her breasts slowly, gently, then kissed her tits through the thin material of her dress. She pulled away and for a brief moment I thought maybe I'd offended her and she'd changed her mind. But when she said, "Take off your clothes," I knew we were both still one the same page.

Again I found myself unable to disobey Bob's Mother! My clothes were off in seconds, and so were hers. WOW! She ahd the body of a 25 year old! Hardly a mark or wrinkle anywhere!

In bed she came on to me in a very assertive and dominant way. She went under the sheets and began licking and sucking on my hard cock and swollen balls. She licked her way back up to my face, and we French kissed while she rubbed her moist muff back and forth against my thigh and crotch. I brought my hand down and placed it against her damp bush, gently rubbing, stroking her wet hair, making her moan out loud. I gently pressed forward and inserted a finger between her soft, wet lips. Parting her cunt, I dipped my finger inside her hot juicy cunt as I began to fingerfuck her. Her moaning and groaning got louder and louder as she slowly started to lose it. I kept rubbing, pressing and massaging her swollen clit, and Norma started breathing heavily, taking short deep breaths. She started kissing me over and over again, all over my face and neck.

Pretty soon we were both ablaze with passion. I guided my stiff throbbing rod against her pussy and slipped my head inside. Norma rolled onto her back, opened her legs wide and took a deep breath as I slid in all the way. I started to ease my prick back and forth, in and out of her cunt slowly, teasing her with my pulsating shaft. She clutched my neck tightly, kissed my face and cheek, moaning softly while I took deliberately long and slow plunges into her pussy.

As I was pumping her I kept thinking about who this was I was fucking, and the mere thought was driving me crazy! But once my cock got red-hot, and started tingling I suddenly forgot all about everything else.

I pumped harder and harder. My mind was a blur and before I knew it I was at the point of no return! My load began to loosen inside my tightened sac. I started ramming her for all she was worth and Norma, realizing I was cumming started screaming out loud as she rocked and bumped violently underneath me. The harder I pumped and fucked her hole, the harder she pumped and fucked me back. My hot cum was shooting up deep inside Norma's hot sexy hole, when suddenly she started cumming too. Her hot steam gushed down and washed my cock and as I looked at Norma, I saw her crying tears of joy as she continued to shout out in ecstasy.

When we were both done I took a moment to remind myself, once again, whom it was I had just fucked. We both got dressed slowly and talked for a while and as we talked the subject of Bob and his job came up. Since it was Noram who had brought up the subject in the first place I felt quite comfortable discussing the reason for my visit to Bob's house earlier on that evening. She said not to worry about it, she said that Bob was just a little shit who needed to be reminded every so often about his responsibilities. She said that she would make sure that Bob came through with his end of the bargain and that I would get my money.

I then told her that I'd best be going. Sounding somewhat disappointed she said, "I hope I'll see you again, in fact this weekend? Why don't you drop by and visit me tomorrow night?"

Well, you guessed it! How could I disobey Bob's Mother? I did visit her the following night, and each and every single time she came to visit her deadbeat son, since that day, too. Bob? Well, he hasn't paid me back yet, but then paybacks are a bitch! At least that's what Bob's Mom, Norma says! And Mother knows best!