Payback's A Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
What the fuck? Candles?
2k words
4.31
11.1k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that you notice when you awaken is the smell of burning candles. What the fuck? Candles? The second thing you notice is that you are lying on a bed. How you came to be on a bed or how you got there escapes your memory. One thing you are certain of is that it's not in the safe haven of your own room. Trying to sit up, you find that you can't. Your hands have been shackled to the corners of the bed. You try and struggle free from the shackles, but find that they have been secured very tightly. When you move your legs, you find that your ankles have also been shackled to the corners of the bed. You try to kick your legs free, but find that the shackles are also secured tightly.

You are unable to see in front of you. It is pitch black. Whoever tied you to the bed put a mask on you as well. Not just any old sleep mask either. This mask is a full head one. You try to take a deep breath, but can't. There are only two small holes at your nostrils for you to breathe through. You can hear. Just. There are two little holes where your ears are to allow you to hear anything. Who the fuck did this? Who knows that one of your all time fantasies is to be tied down and blindfolded?

While you try and rack your brain as to who would do this to you, you feel a breeze float across the room. Your thoughts take another turn. If you can feel that breeze, you must surely be naked. Not only has this person tied you down so you cannot move, and put a hood over your head so you can't see them, they have also stripped you butt naked too. The thought of you lying there vulnerable to anyone makes you slightly aroused. You can feel your cock harden at the way your thoughts are going.

You hear a noise in the room. You are not alone here. You try and shout, but can't because of the tightness of the mask. All that comes out of your mouth is something that resembles a mumble to your ears. "Don't try and talk", you hear a woman's voice telling you. Maybe this woman has come to release you from your shackles and let you go. "You can scream and shout all you want. No one will hear you. Go ahead. Try it." You feel your skin go clammy as you start feeling a little apprehensive about this situation now. What if you have been brought here to be tortured and killed? No one would know where you were. No one. Your cock deflates slightly and you can actually hear the woman laughing at you.

The sound of heels pacing and moving all around the bed stops you from thinking about your unfortunate situation. Wait a minute. All around the bed? That must mean that the bed is situated smack bang in the middle of the room. There could be any number of people in that room and around the bed. You try again to struggle against the shackles and you hear the woman laughing at you again. "Are you a little scared? Are you wishing that you could be free? All in good time, lover. All in good time." The noise of a drawer opening to your left and the sound of someone rummaging through it make you turn your head. "This will do nicely I think." What will do nicely? You struggle even harder against the shackles. You begin to realise that there is no point in trying to struggle. You aren't going anywhere soon unless this woman releases you.

The woman walks around the bed and stops at your ankles. She loosens the shackles a little and you breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe this is it. Maybe she is finally going to let you go free. Unfortunately all that she does is move your legs slightly, so they are bent at the knees. She then refastens the shackles securely again. So much for getting loose. You feel the bottom of the bed depress slightly under the woman's weight. You can feel her make her way up towards you very slowly, moving between your legs. Faintly, you can hear a lid being opened and then closed a few seconds later.

The woman is now kneeling right below your cock. Her knees are pressing against your ass cheeks, making your legs fall open from the position that she has moved you into. She runs her hand over your cock and it makes an involuntary movement all on its own. Traitor. "Oh, You like that do you, lover?" You can't answer her. As much as you would like to answer her, you can't. She is just confirming what your cock already knows. She is turning you on. She wouldn't hear anything you said anyway.

She moves her hand lower to the crease between your partially spread ass cheeks. You start struggling against the shackles to get as far away from her as possible. "Don't try and struggle, lover. You'll only make this worse for yourself. A lot worse. I would just go with whatever I do to your body. After all, while I am in this room, your body belongs to me. To do with as I please." You realise that she is telling you the truth and stop struggling. Lying there you wonder what she will do to you next.

She runs her finger up your ass until she finds that little, tiny, virginal hole. She taps her finger against it and you feel a jolt of pleasure make its way to your cock. It feels strange having her touch you there, as you have never been touched there before. You didn't even try experimenting on your own when it came to that hole. To have another woman touch you there, making your cock swell and harden is such a turn on for you. She taps your hole again and you jerk off the bed as much as your shackles will allow. She can see for herself how much you are turned on.

You can feel something cold and wet at your hole. You silently pray that she is using lubricant. She coats around your hole and then gently pushes one finger in past that tight ring, stretching you a little. She can hear you groaning beneath your mask. "Well, well lover. Now I know you like that. You should see your glorious cock from where I'm sitting. It's rock solid and is turning that nice shade of angry red from you being violated there." She moves her finger in and out of your hole and you groan louder. You shouldn't be enjoying what she's doing to you. It's so wrong on many different levels. She pushes another finger into your hole, stretching you open even further. She continually moves both fingers in and out of you. All you can think is that she is fucking your hole with her fingers. She is fucking your hole and you actually like it. You groan louder behind your mask, and your cock reacts to how much you are enjoying her touching you like this.

She withdraws her fingers from your hole and you actually whimper at the loss. You hear her laughing at you and hope that your ordeal is finally over. She will let you go now. Right? Wrong. Instead, you feel a cold hard object touching the entrance to your hole. Oh, fuck, no. "This will only hurt for a second," she says to you. The next thing you know she has pushed the object right up inside you in one fluid motion. You jerk up off the bed at the sensation you are feeling of being violated so roughly by a woman. "I suggest you lay still, lover. I don't want you injuring yourself by any sudden unwanted movements." You do as she tells you. Maybe if you just do as she says, she will let you go.

She moves the object inside you and your hips thrust up from the bed. Your cock is rock solid by now. You can't believe that you are getting so turned on by this. How can you lie there and take this from a woman? How can you just lie there and let a woman fuck your ass? You can feel the woman rise up on her knees and part them. You sense that she is going to do something else to you, but you can't figure out what it is. You feel something wet being smeared all down your cock. She covers your cock from root to tip, making sure that you are completely covered. "In case you are a little bit curious as to what I am doing, I am lubricating your cock with my pussy juice. I want you ready for my pussy when I ride you."

Your cock makes another movement and you can't stop a groan from escaping your lips at her words. She moves on the bed and then you feel her feet at either side of your body. While holding your cock straight up, she lowers herself down on your body and impales herself on you. You hear a moan of pleasure, but can't be sure if it was yourself or her. She rises up once and then slams her pussy back down onto your cock in one movement. You can hear her groan aloud. "Fuck! You are so fucking hard for me. So fucking big - I can feel you stretching me wide with your cock." You groan behind your mask. The words she's saying to you are making your cock harder, if that's at all possible. You can't help but congratulate yourself on bringing that much vocal pleasure and praise from this woman. "I am going to ride you and fuck you until you make me come. Not until you come. Until I come." Oh she really thinks so?

She starts to move her hips hard and fast against you. She moves up and down on your cock harder and harder. You can feel her leaning back towards your knees and gripping your legs with her hands, digging her nails into you. She moves faster and faster on your cock, and you feel her moving again. As you are wearing the mask, you can only imagine what she is doing. You thrust up into her, imagining her reaching up and pulling her nipples. Hard. Wishing that it was you pulling on them. She leans back slightly again, and you imagine her red nipples pointing out towards you. Begging for you to take them between your teeth and bite down on them. Begging for you to take them into your mouth and suck on them. Barely after you imagine that picture, she grinds down hard on your cock and screams out her orgasm into the room.

You can feel her pussy juice running down your cock and are hoping that she won't stop now. You are so close to shooting your load deep inside her pussy. You can hear her panting loudly in the quiet room and then you realise she is rising up off you. She climbs off the bed, and you hear her walking towards your hands. The next thing you know, you feel her loosening the shackles at your hands. "Do not move until you hear the door close." You lie there and listen for the door. You hear it open. You then hear it close.

The second you hear it close, you remove your hands from the shackles and rip the mask off your head. You reach down to your ass and find that the object is still inside you. You don't want to take it out just yet. Looking down at your cock you see that it is still hard. Lying there, you take your cock in your hand. If you close your eyes, you can imagine quite vividly, what that woman did to you. Just thinking about her makes you want to come so badly. You move your other hand down to your ass and move the object in and out a few times. Just doing that makes you come. You shout out into the empty room as your balls empty all over your stomach and hand.