Paybacks Are A Bitch

Story Info
Administrator for unscrupulous company gets enslaved.
5.9k words
3.96
91.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resident manager tossed and turned in the midst of a fitful dream. She was being led naked into a room to be sacrificed. It was a recurring nightmare, yet she always awoke aroused and she usually had to satisfy herself before she could get back to sleep. Working in a job where the company regularly took advantage of other people had an impact on her. Although she was a willing accomplice she sometimes wondered what it must feel like to have all your stuff suddenly disappear. In tonight's version of her dream they had attached a short silver leash to her clit ring and she was pulled along roughly. Her hands wandered down over her belly to her hips and she began to stroke the tender flesh. She tugged at the stainless steel ring and pulled the hood back so that her fingernails could scrape across the hard button of her clit. She was close to a climax when the sound of glass breaking startled her and she sat straight up in bed. The sheet fell to her lap, leaving her full cinnamon brown breasts exposed in the moonlight. The cool night air brought the nipples quickly to hardness.

"Who's there?" called out into the darkness beyond her bedroom door. She took a quick glance at the clock. Four thirty in the morning, she'd only been asleep for three hours and had to get up at six. "Shit," she muttered as she climbed out of bed and tiptoed naked towards her hallway. She reached the door just as it flew inward and slammed into her chest driving her backward onto the floor.

"Get away!" she shouted but suddenly there were hands on her face covering her mouth and quickly a wide piece of grey duct tape was wrapped across her lips and her ears and around the back of her head. She mumbled and cursed into the gag and kicked her feet up at the intruder who easily flipped her onto her belly and grabbed her wrists. With a knee in the small of her back pressing her down, her arms were pulled together effortlessly and bound with the tape. She tried to kick up her feet to hit the intruder, but her ankles were caught in a tight grip and they were quickly taped together. Suddenly her legs were folded over her back and the wrists and ankles taped together.

"Fuck!" she screamed soundlessly into the gag. She was lying naked and hog-tied on her own bedroom floor, alone and frightened.

Gloved hands rolled her onto her side and pulled her up onto her knees. Hard boots pushed her knees apart and the gloved hands pushed down on her shoulders until her ass was almost touching the floor. The pain shot up her belly. Her thighs felt like the tendons of her hamstrings were going to tear apart and she'd be split from her pussy to her belly button. Gloved hands pushed harder on her shoulders and she tried to relax and felt her body drop another few inches closer to the cold wooden floor. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes and the salt burned them. She lifted her face to look at the intruder but all she saw was a dark form. She couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. The head was covered in a black knit cap that was pulled down to the collar of a loose fitting black jacket. Only dark eyes peered out glaring at her. She could see a small opening where the intruder's nose poked out, but the skin was dark and the bottom hole for the mouth showed only a little white from the teeth. The intruder unzipped the loose jacket and her dark chocolate breasts appeared. They were compact, firm and the black nipples fully distended.

"Bitch!" the manager screamed against the gag but the intruder only smiled wider. Suddenly the intruder's hands reached back then swung forward and slapped her hard across her breasts. The flesh collapsed together then sprung apart and the stinging pain ran straight down to her nipples. "Arrgggh," the manager growled. "Stop it!" The hands moved again and another stinging blow brought the blood to her breasts and they ached. "What do you want?" the manager screamed into the gag.

The intruder stepped back to admire her captive for a moment. She smiled at her and laughed. "You look very good like that, Darlene." The intruder leaned closer and touched a gloved fingertip to Darlene's right nipple. "They're hard as rocks, bitch. So you do like it rough." The intruder's fingers closed around each nipple and dug hard into the distended, turgid flesh until Darlene moaned into the gag and tried to pull back.

Darlene's mind was spinning. How could this be happening to her? Who was this monster who'd broken into her apartment and so swiftly, so easily had trussed her up? Why was her own body betraying her like this? How could she be so frightened, yet so aroused? Darlene knew it would only be a minute before the intruder would reach down between her legs and she'd discover that she was pierced. And probably dripping wet. She'd been close to coming and now a different excitement was taking hold.

As if reading her mind, the intruder released her grip on Darlene's nipples and lifted her chin with one hand and drove the other between her legs.

Darlene's nipples ached. She knew that only a mouth, or sharp teeth could satisfy that drive, bring her to a higher state of arousal, to satisfy her dark desires. But that was with a lover, someone she wanted to enjoy being naked next to, to submit to, to please -- not some brutal aggressor who'd broken into her home. She tried to sit down to keep the intruder from touching her sex and from discovering her clit ring. She barely had time to react and the pain shot down along her thighs as she tried to push herself onto the floor. All she managed to do was drive her sex down onto the intruder's hand and impale herself on three upraised fingers at once.

The intruder dug her thumb into the soft flesh around Darlene's clit. Then when she realized there was a hard metal ring penetrating the top of the hood she caught the edge of it with her thumb as she drilled her fingers up hard against the soft flesh inside Darlene's sex.

Darlene practically came up off the floor with the force of the pull on her clit ring and the pressure inside her pussy. "Arrrggggg," she groaned into the gag and the tears began to flow down over her cheeks. "Please stop, please," she mumbled into the gag. "I'll do anything you want. Just don't rip me open!"

The intruder leaned closer to her, turning her head so that her ear was next to Darlene's mouth. "I can't understand you, bitch," she hissed. "Do you want to cooperate? Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

Darlene nodded her head up and down rapidly. "Yes, yes. I'll do anything." But her words were muffled and the intruder dug her fingers harder up against the tender insides of her sex. "Ohhhh god, please don't," Darlene moaned into the gag.

The intruder bent her neck down and sucked Darlene's left nipple between her teeth. She bit down hard at the same time she pulled down on the clit ring. Darlene's body jerked and twitched in pain and she screamed into the gag. It felt as though her nipple would be bitten off, but just as that pain subsided and her body responded to her submissive urges another startling pain shot up from her clit and she soiled herself and the floor of her bedroom with a combination of pee and feces. She was crying and stunned as she stared at the bloody ring the intruder held up under nose.

"Gee," the intruder said. "Looks like you'll need a new one of these," she said as she touched the tip of her tongue to the stainless steel ring and licked it clean. "Uummm," the intruder said. "I love the taste of pussy and blood." Her hand reached down between Darlene's legs and she probed at her.

Darlene was helpless to stop her from driving two fingers up inside both openings. She shivered and tried to clench her cheeks but it was useless. The mess she'd made just lubricated the intruder's fingers and gave them easier access. She wriggled them around inside her captive for a minute, and then they were gone. The hand was back up under her nose, rubbing the mess on her gloves over the broad nostrils, pressing the smelly fingertips into them.

"You owe my client about forty grand," the intruder said. "I told him I didn't think you had that kind of money." The intruder unzipped her jacket and pushed it off her shoulders. She was a big, solid, muscular brown skinned woman with smallish rock hard breasts and a flat rippled stomach. She was obviously a body builder. Her rock hard body glistened with perspiration.

Darlene wondered who she was. Her pain filled mind was playing tricks on her. She smelled like musk and Darlene wondered what the woman tasted like. Would she make her service her? Would she use her like a man? Or worse, like an angry dyke? Darlene shuddered at what the intruder had in mind. Christ, for starters she'd ripped out her clit ring, what else was in store for her tonight?

The intruder reached down between Darlene's legs and began to caress her. The first touch sent a wave of pain up across Darlene's belly and her body quivered in fear of another brutal assault. But the touch was light, caressing, soft and arousing.

"Oh damn," Darlene moaned inside her head. "Now she's gonna turn me on again. Who is this woman and how does she know how to do this to me?" Her mind raced trying to catalog the small group of lesbians she'd met who were into S&M and bodybuilding. She didn't come up with any images or remember any names. No one at the B&D bar she'd visited occasionally looked like this woman. The intruder's fingers were stroking her clit, tugging it down and gently twisting it. The flesh around it was torn and jagged but had gone numb quickly. Now her clit was throbbing as the gloved fingers stroked and twisted and tugged on her.

Darlene remembered how much it had hurt to get that tender flesh pierced originally and how quickly the pain had turned to desire. There had been a dozen spectators that night at the party where she'd gone to be pierced. A slim naked pre-pubescent white girl who had pleaded with Darlene to let her lick her had shaved her first. Darlene had allowed the girl to press her face between her legs and she was close to a climax when the dominatrix came to get her. The young girl cowered in a corner at being caught, but the dominatrix, a dark sultry voluptuous Latina, merely waved her hand at her and the girl scurried ahead of them on her hands and knees. Maybe someone had been standing out of sight when she'd followed that young girl into that bizarre room. She wasn't really looking at the other women; her eyes were glued to the young girl's sex, which had interlocking, double rings holding the immature flesh together. Darlene had been in a daze as she was led to stand naked in front of each woman who surrounded the high wooden table that night. Their faces were a blur. What she remembered was how each one had touched her, kissed her or sucked on her for two minutes before she was led to the next woman. One pale skinny blonde with very short hair had knelt and used her tongue on Darlene. Darlene had never had sex with a white woman before the young girl had teased her and with this bony blonde she'd come so fast she was startled. Darlene had come twice more before she was lifted up onto the table and held spread-eagled while the hooded dominatrix prepared her.

The dominatrix used all the proper tools, the sanitizing solutions, the surgical gloves and antiseptics but she'd also pulled the skin of Darlene's clitoral hood so far out from her hips that she'd lifted her hips off the table. Once the needle had been pushed through the skin and the initial shock wave coursed up over Darlene's belly, the dominatrix had held her open and was working her thumb inside Darlene's sex as she pressed the thin stainless steel ring through first one lip, then the other. Darlene had come then fainted that night. When she awoke she was laying naked on the table, alone. She had never seen any of the other women before, but had caught a couple of women smiling at her the next time she came into the club. No one ever said anything to her about that night. And shortly after that she'd gotten involved with someone and hadn't gone back to the club in months.

Now the fingers between her legs were bringing her close to climax and she looked down just in time to see the intruder slip her free hand inside her slacks and begin to caress herself. Darlene whispered into the gag that she'd do that, but her words went unheard. She was just about to let go and let her body have the climactic release it desired -- that it deserved -- when the intruder stopped and sat back on her haunches. Darlene was trembling and shivering and frustrated. Several lovers had discovered how quickly she came and would stop just before she'd get off. Had she been with this woman?

The intruder slowly straightened up and shrugged out of her jacket. She leaned down and brushed her hard nipples across Darlene's face then easily lifted Darlene off the floor and tossed her onto the bed. Darlene landed on her belly and lifted her head so she could look up at the mirrored headboard. She watched as the intruder sat down on the foot of her bed and with her back to her, bent over and pulled off her boots. The neatly defined muscles of her back rippled as she lifted her hips up and pushed her slacks down over her hips. The intruder leaned back against Darlene's bare legs and began to play with herself.

Darlene mumbled into her gag and wriggled her hips trying to tell the intruder that she'd help. She wanted to please her attacker. Part of her submissive side wanted to be abused, but her real motivation was to distract the intruder and maybe subvert her from her apparent mission to hurt her.

The intruder turned slowly and climbed up on the bed and knelt behind Darlene. Darlene couldn't see what she was doing, but the intruder leaned on Darlene's ankles and pressed her heels into her waist, rolling her legs up off the bed. The intruder reached down and nudged Darlene's knees apart and pain shot up her spine to her neck as the back muscles rebelled. Darlene dropped her head onto the bed and groaned into her gag. Suddenly she felt something pressing between her cheeks. "NO!" she shouted into the gag. "NO!" but it was impossible to stop the assault. A hard thick cock was pressed against her tight virgin anus and she struggled to clench her cheeks to prevent being taken there. No one had ever gotten more than a finger up her ass before this bitch had drilled two fingers up there tonight. Now this woman was going to fuck her in the ass! Oh, my god, Darlene wondered if it was a woman or something else. Someone else. She didn't have much time to ponder her fate. The intruder pressed her shoulders into the mattress and wriggled her hips until the thick bulbous head popped past her sphincter. "Aiiieee," Darlene cried into the gag. The pain was worse than having the clit ring ripped out. And this pain kept increasing as she was stretched wider and the hips drove the cock deeper inside. Darlene nearly fainted when the intruder pulled back and she felt like her insides were being turned inside out. At least he, she, or it wasn't going to really fuck her, she thought and she relaxed a moment. Suddenly the hips were thrust down and she was fully penetrated in one awful driving force. The intruder bit into the soles of her feet and began to thrust in and out of her ass rapidly. Darlene's body collapsed onto the bed when she felt the balls slap against her sex. So it was a man; no strap on dildo she'd ever seen had warm balls! She hated men! She couldn't believe this transvestite or transsexual or whatever it was had actually turned her on! Then the final insult was thrust upon her or inside her when he climaxed and pumped semen up her ass.

The intruder pulled back and Darlene heard him pop out of her. He knelt behind her caressing her ass and her sex. Darlene felt like her asshole was still wide open and she forced a loud fart loose out of spite. The intruder slapped her so hard right on her sex that Darlene lifted her hips up off the bed. Three or four more slaps and her clit was throbbing again and the pain forgotten between her checks. Her body betrayed her again and Darlene began to cry in dismay when she felt the tape being pulled off her mouth. She knew what was expected of her. She wriggled her jaw and tried to work the kinks out of her neck while the intruder walked around to stand beside her.

The intruder stood naked and let Darlene study her. For all except the thick short dark penis that hung half limp between her legs, she was all woman. Her smooth, polished ebony skin was sexy and covered with a sheen of perspiration. Darlene watched as the intruder reached down and withdrew a switchblade knife from her jacket pocket and popped the blade open. The chromed blade shined in the moonlight and the intruder placed the tip on the very end of her left nipple, the swollen one she'd bitten so hard Darlene was sure she'd chopped off the end of it. The touch of the knife reminded her of how tender the flesh was, but it was whole, for now. The intruder pressed down until the tip penetrated the first layer of skin. It was like an electric shock had been shot into her nipple. The shock went straight to Darlene's clit and she shivered, not sure if it was dread or desire.

The intruder leaned down and kissed Darlene on the mouth, then whispered in her ear. "If I feel even the merest touch of your teeth on my cock, I'll cut your nipples off. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Darlene said softly trying to pull back into the bed away from that blade. She was surprised. There was no pain in her nipple after that first shock, just that familiar ache that drilled right down to her clit. "I'll do whatever you want," she said meekly. "Anything."

The intruder climbed up onto the bed, rolled Darlene onto her back and the woman knelt over her. "Use your tongue to clean me off, then use your mouth until it's hard again."

Darlene was relieved when he/she moved his hand and the knife blade away from her nipple. He placed it in front of her face. There were drops of blood on it. He'd actually cut her nipple! But it didn't hurt, or hadn't hurt yet. Then s/he placed the tip of the blade against one nostril and poked the knife inside, scrapping her skin.

"Oh, god, please don't do anything to my face," Darlene pleaded. But it didn't help. Suddenly s/he flicked the knife blade and Darlene felt a sharp pain then the warm flow of blood on her cheek. "Why?" she cried out. "I said I'd do anything you wanted?"

"Because I wanted to do that," the intruder said and bent down and kissed the side of Darlene's nose where s/he'd cut her. "Ummm," s/he said as s/he straightened up. "Maybe I'll just slip the old clit ring through that little hole," s/he teased. "You're gonna need a new one for your pussy."

Darlene glanced down at the gap between her legs then over to the odd hips in front of her. She leaned up and closed her mouth around the dark stained penis - imagined it was simply a huge clitoris -- and closed her eyes as she drew the hardening flesh past her lips. The scent of her own bowels wasn't as bad as she'd feared, but it wouldn't have mattered. Darlene knew she'd do whatever the intruder demanded. She had no choice.

Darlene brought the stubby penis to erection twice more that night. Each time s/he came in her ass then made Darlene lick it again. Darlene hadn't been with a man for years and never knew of one who could recover so quickly. The sun was out and shining into her bedroom when s/he finally climbed off the bed and cut the tape from Darlene's wrists and ankles. S/he took Darlene into her shower, bathed her and massaged her legs until she could stand on her own, then s/he surprised Darlene and slipped to her knees in the shower and kissed the torn flesh above her clit. Darlene held her head gently as s/he brought Darlene to a quick climax with her mouth.

12