Paying a Debt Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily returns to the story.
6.8k words
4.46
53.1k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mikey and Ivan sat in their car waiting for the meeting with Emily, Mikey recounted the great sex he had with Katie. He filled Ivan in with the details of how hard Katie had tried to please him and what a slut she had been losing control of her body over and over. They agreed that Katie was progressing nicely and would be ready to be moved to her buyer soon.

Emily felt invigorated after her exciting day and a refreshing nap. She was almost to Irma's Bar and Grill where she was meeting Mikey. "I can't believe my good fortune," she commented to no one in particular as she walked to the bar. The bus had dropped her off a few blocks from her destination and she wasn't feeling particularly safe walking in this neighborhood, even wearing her conservative blouse and blue jeans. But once she collected her share of Katie's selling price, she could afford to take a taxi home. She walked past the bar to the back parking lot as Mikey had instructed and saw his big car already there.

Ivan exited the passenger side door as she approached and let her sit in the front with Mikey, while he got in the back seat.

Emily got in and reached over to hug Mikey. "I've been on cloud nine all day since you called. I can't thank you enough for taking care of me like this."

Mikey smiled and responded, "Nonsense, it is you I should be thanking. I can't believe the price Katie is fetching, and I owe it all to you. And it is the least I can do to give you a finder's fee of $10,000 for her."

"One other question. Since this worked out so well, in addition to the money, is there any way I can have Katie one more time to play with before you sell her?" Emily asked hopefully.

"You know Emily, I think that can be arranged," Mikey confirmed to her elation. He loved the sexual excitement in her eyes as he gave the positive response.

"You wouldn't believe what this money means to me," Emily gushed as she reached out to take a manila envelope from Mikey. "This might be just what I need to finally turn my life around." Emily hugged the envelope close to her chest, then ran her finger across the top to rip it open. She had never seen that much money at one time and she was excited to have a look. But as she opened the envelope it was apparent even in the dark car that the contents were nothing but cut up newspaper. "Mikey, what is this?"

Emily was so intent on the contents of the envelope that she never noticed Ivan reaching over the top of the seat with a leather strap, which he slipped across her neck. He quickly pulled the strap back, which pulled her head tight against the head rest. He tied the length of leather securely behind the headrest locking her in place. Emily wasn't going anywhere.

"What the hell? Mikey, no. What are you doing?" Emily babbled as she reached up to pull the strap away. But it was pulled taut against her neck and what minimal grip she could get on it did nothing to release its grip on her. "Mikey, what are you doing to me?" she exclaimed desperately.

"Sorry Emily. You know I like you and I really did want to give you the finder's fee, but there isn't much point in it. I left out one important detail of the sale. You see, they offered me three times the money for Katie, but only if the deal included you. They were fascinated with the story about your friendship, your lust for Katie, and the way you sold her out."

"Mikey please. We had a deal," she begged.

Mikey smiled and continued, "Actually the whole plan was to get you to give yourself to us to settle the initial debt, so this was your destiny all along, although you almost escaped it. I can't believe you believed you owed me fifteen grand for the drugs I gave you because the actual value was a fraction of that. Guess you were too high to keep track. Then doubling the debt with the rigged poker game, we thought you would just give yourself up quietly. I was amazed but intrigued by your willingness to actually sell out your friend."

"There has to be another way out of this, please. Please," Emily begged pathetically.

"Emily, I like you. But business is business. You are already sold, so there is no way out at this point. It is a done deal. But look on the bright side, you will get your chance to play with Katie again. Actually, you will have no choice."

Emily cried and grabbed Mikey's arm, but to no avail. There was just the sound of Mikey and Ivan laughing at her helplessness.

"Now Emily, you know me and you know better than to cross me. So open up your mouth like a good girl," Ivan commanded.

Emily did as she was told and Ivan inserted a large piece of foam, just as Emily had done to Katie just a dozen hours before. "What a good girl," Ivan laughed as he followed up the foam with a ball gag. It was a challenge to fasten the strap behind her head with the leather strap holding her so tight against the seat, but Ivan managed to get it buckled.

"Very good. And I know you know how I like my captives. . . Naked," Mikey added with a smile.

Emily looked over at him with watery eyes, but knew better than to cross him at this point. She raised her fingers to her top button and began undoing her blouse one button at a time. She tried to delay the inevitable, but a minute later she was shrugging and pulling her blouse down her arms and dropping it on the floor of the car. She then reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra, which was a challenge while her neck was still held so tightly in place by the leather restraint. But she arched her back and her bra soon fell to the floor as well.

Mikey reached over and began massaging her pert C cup boobs. Emily initially started to push his hands off from her body, but a disapproving "Emilyyy" from Mikey was all it took to remind her who was in charge. She slowly just dropped her hands to the button of her jeans as Mikey continued to maul her tits. The zipper came down and before she knew it she was sitting in just a tiny baby blue g-string.

Mikey slid one hand down and rubbed her pussy through the thin material. "Let's see if I remember how you did this," as he grasped the g-string in the front. Just as Emily had done to Katie, Mikey now pulled on the flimsy material and the g-string softly tore away from her body. As Mikey rubbed her now bare pussy with his middle finger he added, "Now put your hands behind your back so Ivan can finish tying you up for the ride home."

As she put her hands behind the seat, Emily felt rope slide around one wrist, then the other. Her arms were pulled painfully behind her and she was properly immobilized for the drive to her future. She had a pretty good idea of what was in store for her, and what had seemed like a turning point in her life just a few minutes before now looked like one more lousy bump in the road of her life.

***

Mikey entered Katie's room the next morning, still owing her a reward for her performance the night before. Katie's luscious body remained tied spread eagle to the bed.

"I see you've had a nice night," Mikey said, as he noted the wet spot on the bed where the vibrator had been stimulating her pussy.

"Yea, the present you left in me woke me a few times last night," Katie stated bluntly. "But I did get some decent sleep. So thank you for that, sir."

"You are most welcome, my dear," he responded. "And the good news is that your reward continues today. Ivan will be in momentarily to release you, and get you cleaned up. A hot shower and a good breakfast await you."

"Thank you, sir," she responded gratefully. Katie continued to play along with Mikey, still hoping for a chance to get out of her predicament.

Mikey for his part winked at her, and turned to leave the room. It took every bit of his mental fortitude to keep him from ravishing her body once again right then and there. But that wasn't the plan, and business still came before pleasure.

***

Katie had to admit it felt good to be unbound, as she finished her breakfast that Ivan had prepared. She was still naked, but no ropes, cuffs, or collar. And more importantly, no toys invading her pussy or ass.

Mikey entered and commented, "Well you sure look a bit more refreshed." Can you see the benefits of cooperating?"

"Yes, sir," Katie responded quickly. "It is very clear, sir."

"Good. Then, my dear, it is time to get on with the highlight of your reward," Mikey said, offering his hand to the blonde as she rose from her chair.

"Thank you, sir," Katie replied. She followed Mikey as he led her toward the stairs to return to the basement. Mikey placed his arm around her shoulders to guide his captive. Katie flinched as his hand slipped down to caress her breast and nipple, but took a deep breath and continued walking. Just ignore it, ignore it, ignore it, Katie muttered in her mind. She knew she was gaining Mikey's confidence, and she just had to put up with this latest encroachment of her body.

Once downstairs, they turned in the opposite direction from her room. Ivan opened a door, and Mikey directed Katie into the room. The sight she encountered was a total shock.

"Emily!" Katie cried out, her mouth hanging in shock. There before her was her new enemy, just as naked as herself.

Emily could only groan in response due to a large ring gag that held her mouth open wide. She was bound on all fours upon a wooden platform, her wrists and ankles tied to eye bolts on the platform. Emily's calves were also fastened down to the platform, holding her effectively immobile. Her body was prominently on display with all holes easily accessible.

"Here is your ultimate reward, Katie," stated Mikey. "This girl needs to be punished for getting you into this mess. So show her what we do to bad girls," he added, knowing that he needed to break Emily down in order to sell her with Katie. Although he wasn't too worried, as he felt confident Emily would break much quicker than Katie. "Would you like to start by whipping her ass?"

A sly smile came over Katie's face as her emotions got the best of her. She was normally an easy going young lady, but after what she had been through for the past day, her anger was boiling over toward her old friend. "I would like that very much, sir."

Mikey handed Katie a leather paddle. While he wanted to see a good spanking, he didn't want Emily marked up if Katie got carried away. He had put away the implements that would leave significant marks on Emily, but was confident that Emily would get a good whipping nonetheless. The leather paddle would carry a good sting that would last for quite a while.

As Katie approached with the paddle, Emily desperately fought her bonds, which accomplished nothing other than to tighten the knots that held her in place. Her begging for mercy came out as pathetic whining due to the gag, as if Katie cared about mercy at this point. Emily desperately tried to come up with an idea to avoid the impending beating. As Katie pulled her arm back with the paddle, Emily attempted in desperation to move her vulnerable ass out of the way of Katie's first blow. The fiery sting on her left butt cheek made it all too clear to Emily that her punishment was inevitable.

"You bitch. How could you do this to me?" Katie yelled as she delivered a second blow to Emily's exposed backside. "You deserve this and more. Damn you," she yelled as she forcefully landed blows three and four. Katie continued to curse her restrained victim as she violently landed blow after blow.

After the twenty-fifth blow, Mikey reached out and stopped Katie. "Nicely done. I think it's time to move on to another instrument."

"Yes, sir," replied an obedient Katie, who was just grateful for the chance to get back at Emily.

Emily for her part had collapsed into tears from the beating. Her ass burned in a way she had never before felt. Outwardly, tears ran down her face as she whimpered and sobbed. But inside, Emily felt more erotic than scared. Despite the pain, her pussy was juicing, and she was overcome by thoughts of getting her hands on Katie's body again, as Mikey had promised. These sensual thoughts of her torturer overtook the thoughts of her punishment, which made the beating bearable. After all, this was the object of her desire administering the punishment, and they were both very naked and exposed.

Mikey handed Katie a flogger, which again wouldn't leave any unreasonable marks. "You have created an exquisite crimson ass on Emily. Now let's see what you can do with her tits using this whip."

Katie's eyes got big as she looked at this new implement, and as Mikey's order sank in. "You want me to whip her breasts, sir?" she asked, wondering it that would be too cruel even for Emily.

"Yes," replied Mikey. "Is that a problem?"

"No, sir," Katie replied, as she moved into position to punish her hated enemy's soft breasts.

"Emily, do not bend your arms. I want your body to stay perfectly still for this beating. Is that understood?" Mikey barked at the bound girl.

Emily nodded and blinked her eyes in confirmation, then steeled herself for another beating at the hands of Katie.

Katie moved alongside Emily, and swung the flogger into her left breast.

"Is that the best you can do?" Mikey complained, clearly unhappy with the lack of power in the blow.

"No, sir. Sorry, sir," Katie replied as she reared back and delivered a much stiffer second blow to the same breast.

Emily shrieked as the blows started falling. After the fifteenth stroke, Mikey directed Katie to her other side to work over her right boob. Emily knew that in a minute, her right boob would sting like a thousand needles and her nipple would be on fire, just as her left one did. But as the flogging went on, Emily kept thinking about her torturer, which made the ordeal far more erotic than if it were being administered by Mikey or Ivan.

When Mikey stopped Katie after the thirtieth blow, Katie's adrenalin was through the roof. "Damn you, Emily. We're still not close to even for what you did to me," she shouted.

Mikey jumped in, "Well I have an idea how you can even the score a bit more." He held out a massive nine inch strap on for Katie's inspection. "Would you like to put this on, and really fuck her over?"

Katie's adrenalin had not waned. "Gladly, sir." It took Katie a minute to figure out how to put the device on, but she soon had it poised at the entrance to Emily's pussy. "Now, sir?"

"Fire away," Mikey replied with a laugh, as he watched Katie push the phallus into Emily's pussy. It was obvious to him that Emily was plenty wet to accept the dildo. It was just as obvious to him that Katie was oblivious to this fact.

Katie pounded the dildo in and out of Emily's cunt as hard and fast as she could. "Take this, bitch. How do you like it when you get raped, bitch?" Katie continued to yell at her victim, as she abused her pussy with everything she had.

Emily on the other hand could have cared less about what Katie was yelling. She could feel a climax building in her cunt as Katie continued to stimulate her from behind. Her breathing became shallow and her entire body began to shake, as she was overcome with ecstasy. Her squeals of joy became louder and louder, as an orgasm overcame her body.

Katie finally realized what was happening, and stopped fucking Emily. "Damn, you. You aren't supposed to enjoy this. Shit!"

Mikey and Ivan were exchanging glances and laughing out loud at the frustrated, would be rapist, Katie. All of a sudden, Emily had gone from being the victim, to being the conqueror, as Katie was duped into making love to Emily.

Mikey interjected, "Perhaps that was not a good punishment for Emily. Let Ivan and I try instead. Slide aside and remove the strap on."

"Yes, sir," Katie stated dejectedly, as she moved across the room to give the guys their shot at Emily.

Emily's mood changed quickly when she saw Mikey and Ivan getting undressed. She dreaded what was coming, but knew there was no point in fighting the inevitable. She just knelt on her hands and knees, thinking about her orgasm at the hands of Katie, and prepping herself for the fucking she was about to receive.

As Katie removed the strap on she was confused by her own juices running down her leg and how moist her pussy felt. She hadn't been aware of it while she was whipping or fucking Emily, but it was apparent now. Must have been the pressure from the dildo when I pummeled Emily's pussy, she thought to herself, ignoring any other explanation.

Katie heard Emily squeal as Ivan entered her pussy with his huge cock. Meanwhile, Mikey stood in front of Emily, fucking her mouth that was still held open by the ring gag. Katie was amazed at the scene in front of her. Mikey and Ivan were totally consumed with abusing Emily, who was squawking away as loud as the gag, and cock in her mouth, would allow.

Then it hit Katie. This was her chance. She looked over at the open door. If she could slide out of the room unnoticed, she could be out of the house and down the block before Mikey or Ivan realized she was gone. After all, they were totally consumed with Emily's body at the moment.

Katie stealthily crept toward the door, and slipped out of the room. She quickly, but quietly, ran up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. She made it to the top of the stairs, and could still hear Emily's muffled grunts coming from the basement. Elation overcame her as she spied the front door, and made a run for it. Katie didn't care if she was naked . . . she was getting out of the house and running. She reasoned that her nudity would actually attract attention and draw assistance from bystanders or the police. She couldn't wait to have the police haul away Mikey and Ivan for what they did to her. And Emily was going down too. It didn't matter that she was a captive now; she was going to pay for tricking her into captivity and sexual assault.

She reached the door, and fiddled with the dead bolt, finally unlocking the mechanism. As she turned the door knob, she sensed something to her right. Before she realized what was happening, a hand landed on the back of her neck and violently thrust her body against the door. The breath was knocked from her lungs as her body was pressed against the wood of the door.

"Well what do you know, Nathan," Carl announced, as he held his prey against the door. "Mikey was right. He said this little filly would come up stairs for a good fuckin. And here she is." Carl's long wait in the office by the front door had been well worth the effort.

"No shit, Carl," Nathan replied. "Now we wouldn't want to disappoint her and not give her what she came up for."

In her haste, Katie hadn't noticed the office located near the front door. Now she would pay for her careless gaffe. "No, let me go. You have to let me go. Please, please." Katie begged hopelessly. It became apparent to her that Mikey had expected her to sneak out of the room as they fucked Emily. It was a test for her, and she had failed miserably. And once again, she had gone from the euphoria of being seconds from freedom and revenge, to the horror that her ordeal had taken another turn for the worse.

Katie had heard the names Carl and Nathan, but she hadn't met them until now. But they were both big men in their 20's, and she was obviously no match for them. She knew her fate was sealed, that her body belonged to them for the immediate future.

Carl kept his left hand on the back of Katie's neck and grabbed her around the chest to drag her into the office where he had been hiding. He threw her onto the desk where she landed on her back like a limp rag.

"No, please. Not again, no more," Katie begged in a futile attempt to escape the situation. But in reality, something in her gave up at that moment. There had been too many ups and downs for her to handle the last couple of days. She just couldn't fight anymore. She saw Nathan stripping down, while Carl stood between her knees, while her legs dangled off the edge of the desk. As he licked his fingers and inserted them into Katie's sex, she realized that her body was going to betray her once again. Katie could feel her pussy warm to his touch, and she immediately began to moisten from his stimulation. I am not a slut, she thought to herself. So why does my body enjoy the abuse, she continued to wonder, without a good answer for herself.

12