Paying For My Sins

Story Info
Mother, son and daughter get stuck in a snow storm.
4.8k words
4.37
452.9k
124
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers

Have you ever in your past done something that you wished you hadn't done but at the same time you're so happy about it you're glad you did it?

About 6 months ago something happened to me that shook me down to my 5 inch high heel shoes. As a matter of fact it happened to my whole family but I guess it started with my actions. My name is Cheryl and I'm 42 years old. I don't see myself as beautiful although my husband and son tell me I am. I stay in good shape and yes, I've had a boob job. Two years ago I was a 34B but today I am the proud owner of 34DD's. My husband, Mike, is a good provider and travels a lot but still we have a wonderful sex life and it's getting better all the time. He is well equipped to handle all I need with a 9 inch cock that I am just in love with. I also have 2 children, twins, a boy (Michael) and a girl (Michelle). They are 19 and living at home so we can afford to send them the local college at the same time. Both kids are very good looking. Michael (Mikey) plays a lot of sports and Michelle takes after Mike's side of the family looks wise and already has a set of 36D's. She is the reason I wanted to enhance my breasts, I got tired of being compared to her.

Well, like I said, things changed about 6 months ago. It was the dead of winter and there was so much snow that the kid's college classes had been cancelled for the next 3 days. Counting the upcoming weekend we would be cooped up together for 5 straight days. Mike was out of town on business and unable to get back. He had already been gone for a week and about 3 days is about my limit before I have to start taking care of business myself. Because of the weather the cable went out so without TV Mikey and Michelle were not happy campers. I asked Mikey to walk down to the local video store and rent some videos. Since I was paying he jumped at the chance.

It took about an hour for him to make the trip but he had an armload of videos when he got back. Since it was getting late I asked if he and Michelle wanted to watch one and they of course said yes but they wanted to change and get comfortable. I fixed a good strong drink for myself and ask Mikey and Michelle if they would like anything. We usually don't let them drink except on special occasions however I thought why not, they were stuck here and not about to go anywhere in this weather. They both said yes and Mikey said he would take care of it. I finished my second drink before Mikey and Michelle were ready.

Shortly he returned with their drinks and we all sat down to watch the movie. Well, this is where things started to turn interesting. Michelle picked out a video from the pile Mikey had brought home and put it in the VCR. As soon as Mikey handed Michelle her drink she started the VCR while Mikey took his seat next to me on the couch. With Mikey on one side and Michelle on the other I was as content as a mother could be, at least I thought I was.

The movie started and we didn't pay much attention at first since we knew it would be just the credits rolling by. A few minutes later the feature began and it didn't take 2 minutes before Mikey realized the wrong video had been loaded.

Mikey: "Mom, I don't think you are going to like this one."

"What's wrong with it, leave it in, if I don't like it we can see something else later."

Mikey: "But Mom, this isn't your kind of movie."

By the time he got the last word out the type of movie was apparent. A tall lanky guy was being sucked by a beautiful redhead. They were in an office and the man had an incredibly large cock sticking out of his pants and the woman was kneeling taking as much of his cock into her mouth as possible."

Mikey: "Oh shit, I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean for you to see this."

"Mikey, I don't believe you. You should be more careful. What if we had your grandparents over. I don't care about the movie. It's OK, don't worry about it. Dad and I watch these types of movies all the time."

Mikey: "Your kidding right, you and Dad....watch this all the time."

Michelle: "Mikey, are you as dumb as you appear or are you faking it. Of course they watch these. I have heard them in their bedroom at night."

"You have? Now just when did you hear us?"

Michelle: "The night before Dad left. It sounded to me like the two of you were having a really good time and I could hear the movie playing in the background."

"OK, we've been caught but that still doesn't get Mikey off the hook. I don't mind you watching these types of movies but just be careful who is around. Now sit down and let's watch the movie."

Mikey settled back down beside me and continued to watch. The scene was heating up as the redhead had stripped off her top to show her enormous breast. They must have been at least 40DD+. The man was sucking her nipples and could barely get enough of her tit in his mouth to tell he had any in there. She started moaning and leaned her head back spreading her legs. You could tell right away that she wore no underwear under he short skirt.

Michelle: "Mom, she's hot. I'd like to have tits like hers."

"I don't know Michelle, I don't think I would want to carry them around all day."

I don't know why I started having this conversation with Michelle. Maybe it was because I was so horny already or maybe the drinks I had already consumed but right then it seemed as natural as anything to just talk about what we were watching.

Michelle: "You may be right but just think of all the men you could have."

"Michelle, are you serious?"

Michelle: "Well, in a way. I mean having men or women for that matter attracted to you makes any woman feel good. As long as you're careful I don't see the harm in it."

"It does make a woman feel good to know there is another man looking at her. I don't know about women but I know it gets me and your Dad going when other men approach me."

Mikey: "Mom? You have other men after you?"

"Well, when we go out sometimes other men will ask me to dance or make comments. Your Dad's not the jealous type and he trusts me so I just play along and have some fun. It's feels good to a woman to have a man pay attention to her."

Michelle: "Yea Mikey, if you would pay more attention to Mom then she wouldn't mind you getting away with some things."

Mikey: "Mom, is that true. You would like for me to pay attention to you like that?"

"I haven't thought about it but yes I guess I would. You're a good looking male and I don't see any harm in it. After all we're family and we should be able to be honest with each other."

Mikey: "Well, in that case I have to tell you both a secret. I've wanted to make love with both of you for years."

Michelle: "Mikey, I don't think that's what Mom had in mind. But as for me thanks for the complement. I have always thought of you the same way."

"OK now, not so fast. I guess this is one subject we need to discuss. Not that I'm totally against the idea since the two of you are over 18 but this is just sudden."

Mikey: "Sorry Mom, when you said be honest I just thought I would be."

"And I'm glad you did. As a matter of fact I'm with Michelle, I appreciate the complement and since we are being honest I will tell you that I have appreciated watching you from time to time. As a matter of fact I saw you coming out of the bathroom the other day after your shower when you dropped your towel. I must say you are built just like your father."

Mikey: "Thanks Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure..."

Mikey: "Well, I haven't been around too many girls and well I guess I'm wondering since you have already seen me could I see you too?"

"Oh my, I didn't expect this tonight. I don't know after all I'm your mother." The room got deadly silent for a minute and I could see the disappointment on Mikey's face. "Mikey, I'm sorry it's just that this is sudden and it's not something I ever expected to hear but I guess it wouldn't do any harm. After all I guess your Dad and I haven't been as helpful in teaching you in the area of sex as we should. I mean, we've talked about it but just haven't done it."

Mikey: "That's great....can we do it now?"

I thought for a second. I don't know if it was the drinks or just from being so damn horny but I gave in.

"Well, OK why not. First let me fix me another drink."

Mikey: "Here Mom, let me do that for you."

"Thanks honey..."

Mikey went to fix my drink giving Michelle and I a chance to talk. We discussed how she felt about Mikey and I was startled to find out that she was all for it. She even wanted to participate. When Mikey returned he sat on the couch and has all of us a fresh round of drinks.

"OK, where do you want me to start?"

Mikey: "How about taking off your top. I think you have a beautiful figure."

Michelle: "Mikey do you want me to take off mine too?"

Mikey: "Yea, great!"

Michelle and I stood and removed our tops. Mikey's eyes got big but the thing we noticed is that it wasn't only his eye starting to get bigger. Michelle and I looked at each other then at Mikey's shorts, which were starting to bulge noticeably. We both look back at each other and then removed our bras. Mikey couldn't sit still.

"So, do you like what you see?"

Mikey: "You know I do, incredible. Both of you are beautiful."

Michelle: "Well, if we're going to show you ours then you have to show us yours."

Mikey: "OK...if that's the way you want it."

Mikey stood up as Michelle and I sat back down. He took off his t-shirt and flexed his mussels.

Mikey: "That enough?"

Michelle: "No, we've seen that before."

Mikey: "Ok, but you have to show me the rest too then."

Michelle: "Ok, I'll go first."

With that Michelle stood and took off her skirt and dropped her panties. I was surprised to find out that Michelle shaved her pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could see some of her juice running down the inside of her leg. I guess I wasn't the only one so fucking horny. But I had to admit to myself that her pussy was beautiful and for the first time in my life another woman was turning me on.

Michelle: "There, Mom your next."

Michelle sat back down while I stood and slowly took off my skirt. I hesitated a second, took a big gulp of my drink then dropped my panties as well. My pussy, while not shaved completely was trimmed close and my pussy lips had already started to swell. I reached down and parted my pussy lips a little. I don't know why I was doing this only that I was getting hornier by the second and I wanted to give Mikey a good show.

Mikey: "Mom, your beautiful and sis, your damn hot!"

Michelle: "Thanks Mikey, now it's your turn."

Mikey stood and dropped his shorts without hesitation. His cock sprang to life sticking almost straight out only inches from my face. I was wrong about one thing, he wasn't almost as big as his Dad, and he was as big without a doubt.

"Mikey, I had no idea you were so well developed."

Michelle: "Yea Mikey, if I had known you were that big I would have jumped you years ago."

"OK, show and tell is over. Lets get dressed and finish watching the movie."

Michelle: "Mom, do we have to get dressed? It'll be more fun watching like this."

Mikey: "Yea Mom, after all we're family and we've seen everything."

"Well, yea, that will be alright. After all we have seen everything."

So the 3 of us sat back down on the couch and tried to turn our attention to the movie although it was hard to do. After just a little while Mikey started stroking his cock slowing and Michelle and I kept taking peeks at him. I guess the heat was getting to Michelle because she started rubbing her tits and slowly put her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. As for me, sitting between these two was too much for me. It didn't take long before I moved my left hand up to my breast and let my right hand drop down into Mikey's lap. He stopped stroking his cock, moved my hand over to it and let me take over. Damn, I had forgotten how hard a young cock could get. I took more and more of it into my hand and started stroking it with longer and longer strokes. Michelle noticed and reached over and slowly rubbed my nipples. Before I knew it she leaned over and began sucking my right breast sending a shock right through me straight to my pussy. I knew this wasn't right but I couldn't help myself. I leaned my head back feeling the pleasure of Michelle's tongue on my nipples and the feel of Mikey's hard cock in my hand.

Before I knew it Mikey was sucking on my other breast. Now both my breast were be sucked and fondled. I moved my left hand into Michelle's lap. She took my hand and shoved two of my fingers up her hot wet pussy. She was tight but started humping against my hand slowly.

All of a sudden Mikey turned and said "Mom, why don't you lie back." He moved and I moved with him. The next thing I knew I was on my back on the couch, Michelle was kneeling between my legs and Mikey's big hard cock was in my face. Without thinking I grabbed his cock and pulled it towards my mouth. Michelle bent forward and parted the lips of my pussy. Then she started to lick around my pussy lips like I had never felt before. So soft and slow and delicate she was sending me into orbit. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second. Mikey had slid forward and given me full access to his wonderful prick. I sucked it in as deep as I could and tasting his pre-cum. Just the feel of his cock in my mouth was enough to make me cum.

Michelle: "Mom, your pussy taste wonderful. I love the taste of it. I want to lick you until you cum in my mouth."

All I could do is moan my approval as Mikey's cock filled my mouth. I started to suck and stroke his cock harder and harder. I could tell Mikey wouldn't last much longer but I didn't care. The more I sucked the more I wanted him to cum in my mouth, cum in his mother's mouth.

Mikey: "Mom, I'm gonna cum.....Mom, I can't hold it back any longer....I'm cummmming....."

With that Mikey let loose a torrent of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as quickly all I could but couldn't contain all the cum he had to give me. He filled my mouth to over flowing until it began to run down my chin and my neck. As soon as I felt his cum starting to flood my mouth my own orgasm started to build. Michelle had put 2 of her fingers deep into my needy cunt. She was licking my cunt faster and faster and fucking my hot pussy with her fingers. Mikey's cock stopped cumming and I released it from the grip I had on it with my mouth.

"Oh fuck, your going to make me cum. Your making your mother cummmmmm....Don't stop... keep sucking my pussy. Its sooooooo gooooood..... Oh fuck.....I need to cum...I need to cum on your face. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh yes....fuck me .....fuck me....fuck me with your nasty fingers..."

Mikey, not wanting to waste an opportunity like this moved behind Michelle's upturn ass and placed his hardening cock at the opening to her pussy. Michelle felt Mikey pushing against her and pushed back as hard as she could without stopping her licking of my pussy. Mikey smiled and pushed harder. Her pussy was tight but Mikey was determined and slowly sank his 9 inches into her tight, bald pussy. As he started fucking Michelle rocking her back and forth Michelle matched his strokes with her fingers in my boiling cunt.

"Don't stop fucking me.....Oh shit....please don't stop licking my cunt....I'm going to cum in your face...I'm cumming......Oh fuck....I'm cummmmingggg...."

I started cumming like I never thought possible. My juices were flooding out of my cunt right into the face of my daughter and she was licking them up just a quickly. Just as my orgasm started to subside I noticed Mikey behind Michelle.

Michelle: "Oh fuck Mikey, don't stop fucking me now....keep fucking me with that big fucking cock of yours. I want you to fuck my little cunt until I cum all over that big prick. Give it to me.....give it to me.....Oh fuck.....make me cum.....make me fucking cum.... yes...that's it.....keep fucking me....harder.....harder.......do it....fuck it.....yes I'm cumming.....fuck me.....I'm fucking cummmming... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing but at the time I didn't care. I was so caught up in my orgasm and watching Mikey fuck his sister that I started rubbing my pussy and pinching my already hard nipples.

"That's it Mikey. Fuck her....fuck your horny little sister. Make her cum then you can fuck me! Shove that big cock of your in her tight little cunt. Fuck it baby....fuck the horny little cunt!!!!"

Mikey continued to plow his huge cock into Michelle all the while her orgasm overtook her. Seconds later Mikey let loose a torrent of cum into Michelle's pussy.

Mikey: "Oh fuck.....your pussy is so fucking tight. Yea.....fuck me you horny little bitch....I want you to take all my cum in your pussy. Yea....I'm cummmmmmming..."

Michelle: "Yea, give it to me bro......I'm your horny bitch and I want all that big fucking cock....yea....do it....Give me that cum....."

When he was finished Mikey slowly pulled his cock out of his sisters little pussy and smiled. Michelle turned to Mikey and said: "Well Mikey, I guess there is only one more thing to do."

Mikey: "What's that sis?"

Michelle looked at me and smiled. "Mom, I don't think you would ever forgive yourself if you didn't sample Mikey's cock at least one time."

"I guess your right. It wouldn't be right for me to call everything off now. Besides, I'll bet when you father gets home and finds out he will want to join the new family tradition."

Michelle: "I hope so. If he is a big as Mikey then that's one cock I'm looking forward to seeing."

"Well, why don't we fix ourselves some fresh drinks and move this movie going experience into my bedroom."

Mikey: "Great, but I'll be glad to fix the drinks. It's the least I can do...."

With that I decided that this was one bad decision I could live with......

To be continued.........

Chapter 2

Mikey, Michelle and I moved on to the bedroom. We started to talk about what had happened, how to handle our new relationship, how to break the news to their father and what the future might bring. In a few short hours I had gone from a loving, conservative wife to a hot, horny female that has the hot's for her son and daughter as well as her husband. All sorts of images started to come to mine, my brother, sister, mother and father. All of these things were running through my mind as my children and I sat naked on my bed and talked.

Mike got to the airport and started to call home. He wanted to let them know that due to the weather his appointments had been cancelled and he would be home early. Just as his bags appeared he reached for his cell phone. He looked and the battery was dead. "Damn, just my luck. I guess I'll just catch a cab."

Mike finally found a cab to take him home. It was after 11 pm when he reached the house. Not seeing any lights on he unlocked the door and walked inside. He heard the TV on so he put down his bags and walked toward the den. No one was there but what the FUCK? A porno movie was still playing. He stood there watching a beautiful blond get reamed by one black and one white stud. The black stud was on his back with the blond over him and his huge cock buried deep inside her pussy. The white guy, no slouch himself in the cock department, was fucking her up the ass. Her big tits hung down in front of the black stud who furiously sucked on one of her nipples. Mike stood there for a few minutes watching the screen. What the hell is going on? Were the kids gone and Cheryl left a movie in the VCR and decided to go to bed. Where in the hell was everyone.

Mike turned toward the bedroom. He thought he heard laughing. "What the hell is happening. I'm gone a couple of days and.....what the fuck is going on?"

Mike walks toward the bedroom. Yep, someone is laughing and what's that? Sounds like someone is moaning. It sounds like Cheryl is having an orgasm. Mike hurries down the hallway and stops at the door. If someone is forcing Cheryl to have sex then he'd better be prepared. "I'll kill the SOB if I have too."

Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers
12