Paying For Passage Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sully grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He and Sam moved to either side of her, each putting one hand behind her waist and the other behind her knees and lifted her from the ground. She was suspended between them, her knees pulled up and apart and her arms around the necks of the men that held her thus.

“Is she ready, Sam?” Her Master asked. Sam moved the hand that was on her waist down behind her. Moving between her legs he stroked her sex then sunk two of his large black fingers into her cunt, testing it’s wetness. Marica moaned as the large fingers pulled free of her. Sam nodded to her Master that she was ready for him. The captain motioned them forward.

The captain leaned back, his glistening cock pointing up at her. The men that held her moved their fingers down her thighs to her lips and held her little hole open as they set her on her master’s cock. They lowered her just enough for the head of his prick to slide into her tight hole, stretching her. Marica’s breath came in gasps as her cunt expanded to take the big thing inside her, even as the desire for the complete penetration caused her to try hump down on to more of her Master’s cock. But the two strong men that held her maintained their position and only head was inside her. Her inner muscles worked hard, gripping down and releasing the teasing prick, like her cunt itself was trying to suck itself down on him.

“Please!” She finally begged.

Her Master reached up and gave a sharp tug to the chains hanging between her breasts. The pain made her spasm and her cunt sucked even harder on his cock.

“Please, Master!” She corrected, opening her eyes and looking down at him. He nodded at the two men and let her slam down on the entire length of her Master’s prick. It felt like it penetrated deep into her belly. Sam and Sully began sliding her up and down its entire length, her tight inner lips sucking so tightly to his shaft that they turned slightly inside out each time they pulled her up before slamming her back down.

Marica was close to her own release again when her Master groaned loudly, indicating he was about to come. The two men pushed her down on him even more savagely a few more times when her master erupted inside her. She could feel his cock pulsing down its length as his semen spurted deep in her cunt. As her master finished, she was slid all the way down and she could feel it as it jerked and convulsed with the end of his orgasm.

The captain nodded and the men lifted her off of his slick cock. As the head popped free of her tight cunt, a river of come rushed from her, running down her lips and dripping to the floor from her little asshole.

“She’s all yours boys.” Her master said, smiling at the look of horror on her pretty little face. “Enjoy yourselves!”

Sam and Sully carried her to the desk and laid her on her back. Sully fumbled with the front of his breeches and pulled out his already erect cock. Pushing her knees back so far they pressed against her freshly pierced nipples, he shoved his cock inside her. He was smaller than her master, and for that she was grateful.

Sam moved around to where her head hung slightly off the edge of the desk. Crossing his arms he merely stared at her. His intent was clear. Marica reached up and pulled the colorful cloth aside to expose his prick. She gasped at the size of it. Even soft, as it was now, it was bigger than her master’s cock. Taking it in her had, she opened her mouth and drew Sam’s black cock in and began to suck on the head of it.

Sully continued to fuck her cunt, moaning and grunting as he drove inside her. Marica’s little pussy had been abused but still yearned for relief. She continued to work Sam’s expanding cock with her mouth and reached one hand down to stroke herself. Before her hand got there, Sam had grabbed her wrist again. She wasn’t allowed to touch herself at all? She moaned her frustration, but Sam just smiled at her.

Sully made a load noise and leaning more of his weight on her, he fucked her even faster, until finally he started to come. Pulling out of her stretched pussy, he aimed his streams of come into her cunt, shooting it right inside her through her gaping hole.

Taking a moment to catch his breath Sully watched as Marica continued to suck on Sam’s full erection. She could not get half of it into her mouth. Sully let go of her legs and walked around to stand by Sam. “Your turn, medicine man.” He sneered.

Sully grabbed her wrists in either hand and his prick dangled above her face. “Clean me up, slave.” He ordered. Marica sucked his cock into her mouth, cleaning the sex from it. She jumped when she felt large hands grab her thighs and slide her closer to the edge of the desk.

Sam grabbed her hands and put them behind her knees, indicating that she was to hold herself open for him. Grabbing the base of his enormous cock, he positioned the large head on her cunt lips. He slid it up and down in the moisture there, then pushed it all of the way in to her poor cunt. Her juices, mixed with the come of two other men squeezed around the invading monster and poured from her aching cunt as he sank into her. The length of it pushed deeper inside her than she could imagine and its girth stretched her wider than she thought possible. Dutifully, she never let go of her raised knees as he ravaged her. Each stroke of that enormous prick felt like it would tear her open, yet even so, each time he withdrew it she ached for the next time it drove into her belly. Grasping the edge of the desk, Sam’s long smooth strokes became more savage as he fucked her. Building towards his orgasm, she tried to pull her knees farther apart to make is access easier and let him go deeper inside her.

Sam began to moan and fucked her so hard and fast she thought she would split open from the intensity of it. He began to come, his spasms radiating from his cock to widen her even further with every pump it made, erupting hot come in her cunt. He seemed to come forever, his monstrous prick ejecting stream after sticky stream of semen.

Finally, Sam pulled his cock from her and sheer volume of his ejaculate gushed from her. Grabbing her knees again, he laid the long shaft of his black cock between her pussy lips. Pulling her knees together, her cunt lips and thighs surrounded his still hard cock. Using the mixture of all of their come as a lubricant he began to slide his prick against her like that, on the outside of her abused little pussy. When the motion was right, he spread her legs wide apart so she could watch as his cock slid up and down on the length of her slit, the underside of him pushing her lips aside to rub directly on her clit. Because he was somehow still hard, he was able to apply real pressure down on her swollen little clit and she felt her orgasm only moments away.

Fearing that he would stop before she could find her release again, she looked up at Sam, with pleading in her eyes. “Please, my lord. Please let me come for you.”

Sam smiled at her and kept the motion going on her cunt. Moments later, after much waiting, the waves of her first orgasm radiated through her body from her swollen and abused cunt. She arched her back and humped herself against the underside of his prick as she came. The orgasm racked her muscles flushed her chest but did not subside. Sam’s rock hard prick still slid against her.

“Please fuck me again, my Lord…Please fuck me!” She begged.

Sam obliged, without pretense of gentleness, and shoved his cock into her again. A second orgasm exploded from her immediately, and she had another before Sam erupted in her for the second time.

Her Master came and stood beside her as Sam pulled out of her and again hot come poured from her well-used cunt. “Very impressive job, slave. It should prove a suitable warm-up for the rest of the crew tonight. Now get cleaned up.”

Marica laid there for a moment, pleased that her Master was satisfied with her for her performance, and then immediately ashamed as reality crept back into her, along with the feeling to her sore muscles and orifices.

More to come if there is interest

12