Paying For the Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia continues to submit, in order to keep her home.
1.1k words
4.12
84k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngieGS
AngieGS
380 Followers

Disclaimer -- This story contains non-consensual / forced acts & all participants are over the age of 18.

*

The next morning, Declan left for work early again. He was pleased when he finally got home late yesterday evening and told me with a new found hope, that his boss had agreed to give him a small wage increase and allow him to work a maximum of four hours overtime each day, in order to make up for the fact that they are actually short staffed at the moment.

I was so pleased but after yesterday's events, I couldn't quite muster up as much enthusiasm as I should have.

I lay in bed for a further two hours after Declan left and had tried but failed to get some more sleep. I'd had a terrible night's sleep as my dreams kept replaying yesterday's dirty secret. I felt even worse this morning.

I checked the clock again -- it was 9am. I assumed that he'd arrive at the same time as yesterday, so I decided to get dressed in the hope that having plenty of clothes on would deter him from any more dirty tricks.

Once I'd climbed out of the shower and put a small amount of make up on, it was 9:30am. 'Half an hour to go', I thought to myself. I was still wrapped up in my towel and trying to decide what to wear when I heard it.

'Knock, knock.'

I froze. It couldn't be. It's not time! I looked at the clock, 9:34am. He was early!

'Knock, knock.' A little louder.

"Oh god." I whispered, with a feeling of terror.

There was nothing I could do but go and answer the door. I tightened my towel and ran to the door, slowly pulling it open.

"Well, well... Looks like you're ready for me." He chuckled and pushed his way through.

"No. I..." I started.

"Don't deny it Alicia. You enjoyed yesterday really. We both know it." He smirked at me.

I didn't respond. I just stood, waiting for his first degrading instruction of the day.

"Mmmm." He moaned as he looked at me.

He walked towards me and pressed himself against me, making me back right up to the wall. His fat belly pressed hard against me. He placed his chubby fingers at the knot of my towel and tugged it until it fell away. Only the top half dropped as his stomach stopped the rest from falling. I glanced down at my exposed breasts and felt myself go cold.

He placed his hands over my breasts and squeezed them hard, then he took a step back, allowing my towel to fall to the floor and lowered his head to my breasts, before sucking each of my nipples until they stood erect.

He stepped back once more and cast his gaze over my completely naked body. I felt a shiver run through me. He turned away from me and made his way in to the living room, unzipped his jeans and pushed down his pants, taking them off completely before sitting on the sofa.

He motioned for me to go to him -- which I did.

"Sit next to me." He grinned at me.

I sat next to him.

Within seconds, his hand was at the back of my neck and he'd pulled my head down towards his fat penis. His mushroom head was pointing right at me. Thick and purple. My mouth opened instantly and he pushed my head all the way down, on to him.

I gagged, just like yesterday and again, I was subjected to a proper face fucking by this vile man, as the sound must have turned him on even more. I coughed as he pressed my head down, further in to his lap. One side of my face was rubbing against his fat stomach, making me shudder. I focused on sucking him, wrapping my mouth around him properly and moving my head back and forth, along his full length.

It was only when he spoke, that I realised his hands weren't on the back of my head, forcing me to suck him off. "Such a dirty bitch." He chuckled at me. "I knew you wanted it."

I pulled away, shocked and disgusted that I had been doing it all on my own.

"Oh Alicia. That's the wrong way." He muttered.

He pushed me backwards with one shove so that I was laid on my back, with my legs open to him. I watched in horror as he moved himself quickly, positioning himself over me and between my legs. His hard stomach pressed against me and I felt his penis touch my pussy. He rubbed himself up and down against me. I felt like I was suffocating. He pushed a hand underneath himself and grabbed his cock, directing it to my cunt. I felt him push his way in to me.

"No ..." I started to sob.

Slowly he pushed himself in, inch by inch, forcing me further down the sofa by pushing himself on me, almost burying me.

"Ohh, you're so tight." He groaned. He began to fuck me harder and harder. Thrusting himself deep inside me. "You're getting wet!" He started to laugh.

I wanted him to stop. I hated this. I couldn't believe that my pussy was reacting to the chunky cock inside of me.

"Please." I whispered.

"Please what?" He grunted at me.

I tried to buck my hips under him, wanting him to get off. To finish, and leave me alone.

"Don't stop? Is that what you're asking?" He grabbed my hair in both his hands and jerked against me harder.

"No .. No.." I groaned under him.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter. My body was responding to his cock deep inside of me, even though I was disgusted.

"Such a dirty slut." He muttered.

I tried to buck again. It must have had an effect as he groaned out loudly and thrust deep inside of me once more. I heard myself moan quietly as he penetrated me deeply. I felt his cock throb before exploding a load of cum deep inside my own wet cunt. My pussy tightened around his member with each throb.

'Fuck.' I thought to myself. I didn't want him to know that I'd enjoyed it. That my body had enjoyed it.

He pulled himself out of me and wiped his dripping cock along my stomach before getting off the sofa and putting his jeans back on.

"Be home at 11am tomorrow." He nodded at me before turning around and walking out the front door and once more, leaving me feeling dirty and disgusted with myself.

But also slightly disgruntled that I hadn't been finished off.

AngieGS
AngieGS
380 Followers