Paying in Installments

Story Info
Girlfriend ends up paying a debt in installments.
810 words
3.58
78.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a girlfriend years ago who worked in the wine industry as a salesperson. She would go out every morning about 7:00 to bars and liquor stores and start selling wine. That meant having a drink in every place. She would end up pretty buzzed by evening. Sometimes she had to work late for a promotion at a restaurant or bar, so late nights coming home were common.

She had a problem with her car before she met me, and her boss loaned her some money to pay for the repairs. One night, she came home especially disheveled, went to the bedroom, stripped off her clothing and jumped into the shower. I figured she was just tired, and I tucked her into bed.

A couple of weeks go by, and every week she had a late night. Finally, I began to suspect she was having an affair. I followed her one night, and she went to her bosses house.

I waited until she went in, and then I walked up and looked in the front window. Beyond the draperies I could see her -- nude. Her boss was there sitting on a couch, his cock erect and his hand slowly stroking. And there behind my girlfriend was the bosses' boss from Dallas, his cock buried deep inside my girlfriend from behind, doggie style. He was pounding pretty good. My GF pulled away, went over closer to the boss, and took his cock in her mouth. The other boss then slid back inside my woman, his cock in her pussy, her mouth stuffed with hard dick.

I could not believe it. I was hard as a rock, but also pretty mad at her. She kept it going like that for over an hour, and then she just dressed up and started to walk out. I ran to my car and waited for her to leave.

She left and started driving home. I had to race around to beat her. When she pulled into the drive way I was waiting in the bedroom. She came in, and started for the shower. But, she was a little drunk -- she had worked all day, and the boss had plied her with booze, too. So, she was actually acting pretty horny.

I stood up, and just walked over to her. I pushed her against the wall, and shoved my hand down her panties. Her cunt was drenched, completely full of cum. It made my cock hard as a rock to think that just a few minutes ago my girl had had two other guys fucking her. I pushed my fingers toward her ass, as I was bound to fuck it for punishment. Instead, her ass was also drenched in cum. They had fucked her ass, too.

She looked down, very "deer in the headlights". I told her I could feel the spunk in her holes, and with that, I pushed her down to the bed, doggie style again. She eased down on her elbows, and I drove my dick inside her ass hard and fast. She moaned, and then I fucked her hard. I could feel her stroking her pussy and clit while I fucked her ass. After a few minutes, she began to cum, and she came really hard, gushing all the contents of her pussy out on the bed. There was a wet spot the size of a dinner plate full of cum. I could not hold back, and I added my cum to the collection she had in her ass.

After we sat for a while, both regaining our strength, I told her I had seen her with her boss. She was horrified. She admitted she had not paid the debt she owed him, and that he had forced her under threat of losing her job to come to his house and have sex with him. She said that she had been paying one "installment" at a time for about a month, and that she had been terrified that I would find out. She said she owed at least four more installments, and she started crying. She was really distraught.

I calmed her down, and told her I would help her take care of things. She looked relieved, and then I told her that I would not leave her so long as she paid her debts. A look of uncertainty crossed her face, so I explained that she had made a bargain, and she had to pay it all off as she agreed. Now she was mad! I said, "A deal is a deal", so, for at least four more weeks, I knew that one night each week she would be late coming home, and that her panties would be filled with cum -- and that I would then have to try to fuck the cum out of her.

Perfect.