Paying Lord Belfour

Story Info
She must pay him back.
2.6k words
4.41
65.3k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor sat outside her father's study in the small hallway of the rectory. Her feet swung back and forth since they didn't quite touch the floor. She was waiting patiently to hear what would be happening. Ever since her mother had died a year ago, her father had been withdrawn and when he did talk to her, he spoke of leaving for India to do missionary work.

Today, a Lord Belfour was visiting in regards to her father's trip. Lord Belfour scared her a little. When he arrived he had been scowling fiercely like something about her angered him. She couldn't recall having seen a man as tall and broad in the shoulder as he was. Her father was much slimmer and graying at his temples. He had the air of a scholar, not a caged bear. Even his Lordship's hair gave the impression of bear-like ferocity even though he wore it tamed back in a short tail. He was a bit younger than her father and it was evident by his dress that he was a man of wealth and power. Altogether his imposing physique had thoroughly intimidated her when he had looked her up and down and told her to turn around. Then he sent her out of the room to wait. Her father had been smiling pleasantly during this interaction, so she tried to ignore the feelings in her stomach of falling off a high wall his Lordship created.

Shortly, the door swung open and Lord Belfour swept into the hall and out the door. Eleanor rose quickly. She watched Lord Belfour swing up onto his horse and ride away.

Quickly, she ran back to her father's study. Her father looked up when she entered. "Oh there you are my dear. Go and tell Nan to make me some luncheon, like a good girl."

Eleanor nodded. "Papa, what happened? Are we going to India?"

Her father smiled. "Go tell Nan and then I will tell you what is to happen."

With that Eleanor skipped off. She returned as swiftly as she could. She had been reading about India for a couple of months now and she really wanted to see an elephant.

"Well, my dear girl, Lord Belfour has agreed to pay my passage to India. Part of the condition of the trip is that I must do some studies for him and he suggested strongly that you should remain here in England. He has agreed to pay for you to attend Miss Hyde's School for Girls until you turn 18. Then he will pay your passage to see me." Eleanor was appalled. She tried to beg, scream, and cry, but her father would not be swayed.

Less than a week later, Eleanor found herself standing on the docks watching her father's ship drift away. Lord Belfour took her by the hand and led her to his carriage. "Come my dear we must see you off to your new school. I think you will enjoy your time there." Eleanor sniffed her tears back and entered the carriage.

For six long years, she lived at Miss Hyde's School for Young Ladies. For the Christmas holidays, she was sent to one of Lord Belfour's houses, where she stayed with a governess. Lord Belfour would arrive right before the holiday and they would have a nice meal and exchange presents. He was always very thoughtful to her.

On her 18th birthday, Eleanor was called down to the Miss Hyde's parlor. She was nervous, but hoped this meeting would be about her father coming home or whatever new fate Lord Belfour had decided for her. She remembered her father saying that Lord Belfour would help her go to him when she turned 18.

When she entered the room, she curtseyed elegantly to Lord Belfour and Miss Hyde.

Miss Hyde gestured to one of the chairs. "Sit my dear and have some tea. Lord Belfour has graciously come to talk to you about your future. Now that you are 18, you are well over the age at which I usually keep girls as you know."

Miss Hyde's dull horse face drew back into a rare smile. Eleanor had to fight not to flinch. Every night before she had gone to bed Eleanor had prayed she would never end up like stiff stick-like Miss Hyde with dull eyes, a drooping figure, and oily grey hair.

In an effort to physically remove herself from that future, Eleanor turned politely to Lord Belfour and sipped her tea.

For his part, Lord Belfour contemplated the beauty who now sat before him. Her messy long black hair of childhood was now sleek and tamed in a beautiful but simple plait with soft curls framing her ivory smooth face. Her gangly childish body had given way to a short and curvy body that was definitely that of a woman. She looked exotic sitting in the boring little school parlor.

Belfour noted immediately when she entered that her old school gowns that resembled sacks to him would need to be replaced to show off her womanly frame and soft round breasts. He was looking forward to seeing just how big she had gotten. He speculated that her breasts probably wouldn't be able to neatly fill a champagne glass with what she had been given like the Queen of France had boasted. Rather he guessed they would fill a large soup bowl or better yet his hands.

Belfour leaned forward. "When was the last time you have heard from your father?" He began softly.

Eleanor blinked those soft blue eyes framed with long dark lashes that contributed to her exotic sultry appeal. "About four months ago, his letters take awhile."

Lord Belfour nodded. "As have I. In my letter, your father gave specific directions. It appears he moves a great deal and so he feels that it would be safer for you to remain here in England. I'm sorry my dear but your father is not a wise man. I am not sure how he can expect me to continue to take care of you at my own expense without any repayment."

Eleanor blinked at that. She had a sinking sense and she was beginning to feel very befuddled. "I...I don't understand..."

"Well, I paid for your father's passage to India. I gave him funds to get himself started when he arrived. I paid for your schooling here and your upkeep and well being. All of which was suppose to be repaid to me before I was to send you to India. But I have not received anything of the sort. So I believe we will have to work something else out. You and your father owe me a great deal of money."

"Oh dear. I didn't know. I'm terribly sorry my lord." Eleanor stammered. The world was feeling very soft and far away at this point.

Lord Belfour glanced at Miss Hyde. "Well we do not need to speak of this further at the moment. I am sure we can work something out. Come let us begin our journey."

"Journey" Eleanor echoed. She couldn't seem to collect her thoughts.

Lord Belfour led Eleanor out of the school and into his waiting carriage. Eleanor sat alone in the carriage as they began the trip. She felt lost and so very alone. Though she loved her father, she had begun to realize that he was not really a very good father. He had left her with no recourse with a man who was not even family.

After about an hour, the carriage slowed to a stop. Eleanor sprang up into a sitting position. Highway Robbers surely! Why else would the carriage come to a stop in the middle of no where. The carriage door opened and Lord Belfour entered.

Eleanor starred at him with panic, but she was reassured when he sat beside her and the carriage began to move again.

"Has the tea had its affect?" He questioned, giving Eleanor a speculative look.

Eleanor struggled to think. "Tea?"

Lord Belfour smirked at her. "Good, I see it has. It should keep you calm. Let us continue our conversation, my dear."

Eleanor nodded slowly.

She still felt as if she was somewhat removed from the world.

But rather than talk, Lord Belfour turned her on the carriage seat so that she faced away from him.

She could feel him loosening the stays of her gown, but by the time she was aware of the action enough to respond he had turned her back again. Then he grabbed her hips and slid her down the seat in front of him. This caused her skirts to ride up immediately. Eleanor struggled to sit up and push him off, but Belfour was stronger.

With swift motions, Lord Belfour removed her undergarments and her excessive petticoats. He pulled her back up to a seated position.

"Come my dear. Sit on my lap like a good girl and we can have a nice chat about what should become of you."

Eleanor tried to gather her wondering thoughts but simply couldn't. Before she knew what had happened, she found herself sitting astride his lordship like she used to ride her pony when she was young. Lord Belfour pulled up her gown so that it circled around them, but her bare lower regions were pressed against the leather of his riding breeches. For a moment, Eleanor was distracted by that feel. Leather against her bare sensitive skin. Then Lord Belfour pulled gently on the front of her gown and her breasts sprang free. This brought Eleanor momentarily back to herself and she moved her hands to try to cover herself.

Lord Belfour took hold of her hands and rested them on his shoulders. "Leave your hands there. You do not want to upset me now do you?"

Eleanor shook her head. She was a bit frightened but her thoughts scattered before she could think of what to do.

"Now my dear as to the matter of you paying me back for my kindnesses to you. I have decided that you shall work for me to pay me back. I have another young ward, so you will live with us as the girl's governess. Your primary job however will be to do as I ask of you at all times."

As he was speaking, Belfour placed one hand on her breast.

His fingers traced the outline of her and then cupped her breast. His thumb made lazy circles over her areola. After teasing the nipple up, he pinched it between his thumb and finger, rolling it between them. Eleanor arched her back a bit away from the sensation, which inadvertently caused her breasts to thrust up and forward giving Belfour better access. The action was making her feel strangely, especially down between her legs, which rubbed against his leather pantaloons every time the carriage bounced.

Belfour continued. "We will be traveling to my home in Wiltonshire first, so that you can begin your training as governess. I can't have you teach my young ward untrained."

Belfour's hand not occupied with Eleanor's breast slipped under her gowns to her soft swollen mound. He ran his fingers over her and began to massage her most sensitive area. Eleanor moaned softly. Her few focused thoughts were shocked about what was occurring to her, but she didn't dare move nor could she really. As Eleanor grew wet, Belfour slipped his finger up inside her and began to move it in and out. Eleanor squirmed trying to escape this invasion of her body, but Belfour's grip on her breast grew tighter.

"Settle my dear. Remember you must do what I want from you. You owe me a great deal for my kindnesses to you."

Eleanor sucked her breath in sharply. Belfour added a second finger inside her and continued the thrusting motion. Then his thumb returned to her nub. He alternated between rubbing her and sinking his fingers into her. Eleanor moaned and squirmed as the motions grew harder and faster. She felt new sensations arch over her. The sensations grew in power and seemed to well up in her. She thought for a moment she would explode. Then her body began convulsing and she felt a release.

Belfour laughed. "Excellent my dear. Now take your proper place in this carriage... on the floor."

Eleanor was breathing hard and had trouble understanding what he meant. But he put his hands on her hips and pushed off of him onto the floor. "My, my, you made quite a mess on me." Belfour continued with a laugh. "You had better clean that up."

Eleanor starred at the stain of wet on his pants. She was fairly certain that she had not made water, but she did feel awfully wet between her legs. Belfour handed her a handkerchief.

"Get going and clean me up. We will be stopping for luncheon soon."

Eleanor began dabbing at the wetness, but it was sticky. Belfour commanded that she use her tongue to lap it up. Startled Eleanor tried to demur, but he pushed her head to his pants. Blushing hard, Eleanor licked tentatively at the wet spot. It tasted oddly.

Belfour groaned. "Oh dear." He said. "Now you have done it, you naughty girl."

Eleanor sat back on her heels and looked up at him appalled. She did not want to do something wrong. Belfour leaned back in the seat.

"Open my pants." Eleanor frowned. "Open my pants and do not make me say it again." Eleanor sat up on her knees and reached out hesitantly to undo his pants. When the front flap was open, she saw a strange appendage, which appeared to grow taller as she watched.

Belfour took her hands. "Firmly!" He commanded. "Grip me and move your hand up and down." He used her own hands to demonstrate.

"See how big it grows. This is my manhood, my penis. You have woken it up. From now on, anytime you wake it up you must tire it out. I will talk you through it this time. Lick it. That's it. Lick it like you would an ice. All over...yes."

Eleanor ran her tongue over the tip of it and then around it like she was eating one of her favorite ices.

When she reached the base, Belfour groaned. "Lick the balls too. Take them in your mouth. Oh that's it, good girl, you're a natural at this. Now use your hands again. Hmmm wonderful. Use your hands and put the end in your mouth. Use your tongue and take more of me into your mouth...good girl."

Belfour leaned back some. Eleanor ran her hands over his balls and the base of his manhood as she licked and sucked on the rest of him. She kept part in her mouth and she noticed that each time she swallowed or when she moved her tongue or moved parts of him in and out of her mouth Belfour moaned a little.

After a bit, Belfour put his hand on her head and pushed her down onto himself more. His hips began to thrust pushing himself further into her mouth and down her throat. Eleanor had to concentrate to breathe.

Belfour gasped. "I'm going to cum. You need to swallow everything that comes out. I mean it everything." With a shout, Belfour sent streams of warm liquid spewing into her mouth and Eleanor had to swallow rapidly to take it all in. Belfour's legs went ridged and then he sank back with a sigh.

He patted her head. "Not bad for your first time. We will have to work on this more. Now lick me clean." Eleanor licked his cock as it slowly lost its stiffness. Then Belfour showed her how to place it back inside his pants before he drifted off to sleep.

Eleanor remained on the carriage floor. Her mouth filled with the taste of him. She was too shocked by everything to move.