Paying Rent with Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers

"Hi" said Christine, whom I'd instructed to be spread eagle on the bed, masturbating when my friends walked in.

Just then I burst out of the bathroom.

"Gentlemen, I'd like you to me my new slave," I said proudly.

"What's her name?" asked Roger.

"Dick Sucker," said Christine.

"Hi Dick, I'm Jane," said Bent.

"Buh-buh," said Deon.

"Well this is a slap in the face to me, Kurtiss," said Bent.

"Why Bentley?" I asked

"Hel-lo-o-o, c'mon Kurt," said Bent, "I've been out for almost a year now. He doesn't want anyone to know about it, but Kurt took my anal virginity."

"Oh that's so sweet," said Dick Sucker. "Kurt you didn't tell me you're bi."

"I just found out myself," I said.

"Kurt are you trying to humiliate me," said Bent, "Oh god! He always does this to me. I guess this means I don't get my birthday blow-job?"

"You got it pookie," I said,

"Aw Kurt," said Dick, "you hurt his feelings. I'm sorry Jane. Is there anything I can do?"

"Oh that's very sweet, but what can you do, Dick Sucker?" said Bent.

"Here, let me just try something, Jane," said Dick/Christine as she started undoing Bent's belt.

Suddenly there was an unexpected knock at the door!

"SHHHHHH! everybody be quiet!" I said, "It could be the police!"

"What did we do?" said Roger, "We're not breaking any laws."

"Hey yeah, they have no right to fuck with us. WHO IS IT!" I shouted.

"It's the police, open up we have you surrounded, come out with your hands up!"

"Deon, put your hands down," I said as I walked over and opened the door. It was Christine's boyfriend but he wasn't acting all weird now.

"I was just kiddin.' Hey man, look, I'm sorry about this morning. Is Christine here? I just wanna talk to her. Oh and I brought someone you know with me," said the guy. Just then Sheila poked her head in.

"Hi Kurt, how you doing baby, I miss you," said Sheila.

"I miss you too baby, c'mon in," I said. "Oh, and what's your name, dude?"

"Eddie," said Eddie.

"C'mon in Eddie," I said.

"Hi Eddie," said Dick Sucker.

"Hey Dick Sucker, I miss you baby, please don't be mad at me," said Eddie and everybody in the room was thinking: "Did Eddie just call Christine 'Dick Sucker?!'"

"Thanks for calling me Dick Sucker, Eddie," said Christine with a big smile as she began sucking Bent's bent Dick.

"Sure Dick," said Eddie. "Listen baby, I realize now that I have to accept you the way you are, and if you want to suck every dick in town, that's your business. I just don't want to lose you as a friend."

"Aw, that's really cool of you Eddie," I said.

"I know," said Eddie, "So Dick, can you suck my dick after him?"

"Then me?" I asked, "I want to make Sheila jealous."

"That's so sweet baby," said Sheila, "I'd get a kick out of watching her suck your dick; you know that turns me on, but I'll pretend I'm jealous just for you, baby. Hey Deon, would you mind if I suck your dick?"

"Buh-buh," said Deon who already had is big, black, nine-inch dick in his hand. He passed it to Sheila who popped it into her mouth.

"Hey Dick Sucker, could I get some of that too," said Roger surprising us all, "Not some of Bent's dick, some of that head you're giving him."

"Sure Roger, (slurp) I think Eddies next (glub-mmf) and then Kurt, (lick, slurp) but you can come in my mouth (mm-gulp) after them," said Dick Sucker.

"DINK ka-DOINK (sproing)" said the door bell as it met its demise.

"Now who?" I said as I got up and opened the door.

"Hi, I'm your neighbor. Could I borrow a cup of sugar? I'm making a cup of coffee," she said standing in the hallway wearing a sheer nightie that barely came below her waist, and nothing underneath it!

She was about 5'9" blond hair, blue eyes, a body that could have borrowed a cup anything it wanted, all by itself, but when you add that face, and that smile, my cup runneth over and I started drooling profusely

"Hey you guys, you gotta see this," I said showing her in to my apartment. She turned the corner, everyone saw her at once and said, "WO-O-O-OWWW!"

"Tee-hee, I'm Petra," she said and everyone in the room became slack jawed and speechless for about 30 seconds. Except for Dick Sucker who's rarely slack-jawed. Finally Petra broke the silence.

She turned to me and said, "Can I have some sugar?"

Without a moments hesitation I grabbed her by the buns, shoved my tongue in her mouth and we fell on the bed and started making out, oblivious to everyone else in the room. I was on top of her on all fours and she was underneath me with her arms and legs wrapped around me clinging and thrusting her pelvis like a three-toed sloth in heat, but WAY sexier! In the midst of my feeding frenzy I detected an aggravating impedance to my objective. It was my pants.
 I frantically struggled to remove them but didn't want to break the intense eye contact with which I maintained mind control over this sublimely concupiscent creature (or, really horny chick). Finally Eddie helped me remove my pants and no sooner had he freed my pedal extremities from the offending garment than I lodged my mucilaginous fuselage in her erogenous zone (or, slipped her the meat). She gasped and clutched on to me with the strength of a chimpanzee on steroids, but WAY cuter. Her vaginal muscles squeezed so tightly they would have severed a normal man's penis clean off. I only winced in pain and said, "Ow, not so tight!" but continued to shove what would have been miles of dick, had it been all going the same direction, deep inside what would have been light years of pussy, had she been a sexual event horizon from which no dick can escape.

In other words I fucked her real good. Then, with the precision of an Olympic Fuckathlete competing in the Fuckathlon, I pulled out nanoseconds before climax, and shot three globs of cum into the air in rapid succession. I sprung to my feet and threw up my hands in victory. I looked down at my tousled and panting neighbor and said, "Now stay fucked!"

Taking a few bows before my cheering fans, I felt someone tag my hand. I turned around to see Deon had taken over, and he had an even bigger baton than mine. The others watched in awe as Deon topped my performance assuring him the Gold Medal in the Fuckathlon. Of course, Deon was a star college athlete, about to go pro, almost half my age, plus he's black, so big fucking deal! Besides, when he turned his head around, I saw where my three globs of cum had landed. (Hee-hee, don't nobody tell him.)

Everyone of us guys took a turn welcoming the lovely Petra, my nubile neighbor, into the community while my pseudo-slave, Christine, and my extended-ex, Sheila, fluffed enthusiastically. And as the five of us, Deon, Roger, Bent, Eddie and I sat back on the couch, exhausted, spent, and munching on stale popcorn, the girls were just getting started.

And by watching the three girls writhing around on the bed having even more fun than they did with us, we learned a few things. Like the fact that big penises are not always the best things for stimulating the G-spot.

And that cunnilingus is more of a finesse sport than a monster truck rally. And that women are intrinsically more aesthetically appealing when in a state of arousal then are their hairy ape-like counterpart. Not to mention, they smell a lot better after having sex with each other than with us.

Very educational, though that didn't stop us from all jerking off to them anyway. Suddenly, out of the blue, Deon, a genius on the basketball court, but not known for his intellectual prowess, said the stupidest thing I've ever heard him say:

"Damn, too bad the Raiders aren't playing tonight."

Eddie, Roger, Bent, and I glared at him and said, "FUCK THE RAIDERS!"

Sheila, Christine, and Petra all stopped what they were doing, and looked at us with big grins on their pussy-soaked faces, and I knew what they were thinking.

I said to my mates, "If you love someone, let her go have sex with a football team. If she comes back to you, wash her off real good, and then fuck the tight end out of her again, and again, and again, and again...

numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers
12