Paying the Debt Ch. 01

Story Info
An unusual method of recovering outstanding debt.
4k words
4.28
202k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers

Well it was Friday and I was back in Ray's office for my fortnightly visit to settle my final account for the building I had finished for him 8 months before. Since then we had spent 6 months haggling & negotiating to come to a figure that we could both agree on, but that hadn't happened and finally we had agreed on a figure that was less than fair, on the understanding that the outstanding balance of 210,000 would be settled immediately. Ray had under paid me throughout the current for the variations that he had made, but then didn't want to pay for them after they had been completed. In addition to the 210,000; I had incurred costs of just over 20,000 in loss of cash flow, bank charges, etc. which I was unlikely to recover and that Ray had at one meeting jokingly called "the costs of doing business". I was surprised I hadn't hit the smug bastard then, but with 210,000 at stake you have to control your more basic instincts.

Ray is in his early 40's and this 8 million project was a big step up for him as a developer, and he had obviously been to 'Developer Class 101' where developers learn to fund their next project by underpaying on their previous project. The second lesson they learn is to make you the promise that you will make the money back on the next job if you stick with them. At 'Builders Class 101' we learnt that we would be the loser on both scores if you didn't fight hard for your rights and your money; so here I was again fighting for my money in Ray's office.

I won't bore you with the long dialogue exchanged in the meeting, or a description of the smug look he had on his face throughout; but my closing line in the meeting was "Ray, if I don't walk out of this office in the next five minutes with a cheque for 210,000 then you will have to settle your account the hard way."

"Are you threatening me?" he asked, the smug look now gone.

"No Ray, threats can be optional as to whether the action is carried out or not. No Ray, I am making you a promise, not a threat. Four minutes left."

Four minutes later I left his office, empty handed as usual; but this time with a well thought out plan in my mind that had been refined over the last month following several wasted meetings with Ray. I drove away from the building I had recently finished with a sly smile starting to spread across my face as I headed to the hardware store to pick up the list of items I would need for the weekend.

As I pushed my trolley around the store I rang a couple of the guys from the gym to see what plans they had for the weekend and to make them an interesting offer.

Once the hardware was out the way I drove 40 miles to the next town to their well stocked sex shop for a few essential items that were necessary for the plan to succeed.

By noon I was hungry for both food and to implement my plan; but food needed to come first so I pulled into Burger King and as I ate, I went through my plan in meticulous detail looking for anything I had missed or not considered.

Every Friday I knew that Ray took his wife, Deb, out for lunch, regular as clockwork; so I knew I couldn't start the implementation of my plan until two o'clock when they split up again.

I had met Deb many times during the construction of the building and she is a friendly, very nice lady. Deb is in her mid to late thirties with no kids so she still has a fine figure that has not been spoiled by child birth or the rigours of bringing up young children. Along with a charming personality she is 5'6'' tall with a slim figure, but not bony like a model in the magazines these days. Deb has nice silky shoulder length hair that is well cared for by weekly trips to the salon; she also has fine smooth skin, well toned by good food and daily gym visits. In addition to this she has a nice tan, which is kept up to date by regular holidays now she and Ray are living the developer lifestyle, at my expense. Deb wears nice, tasteful clothes that suit her looks and slim frame and she turned heads whenever she came on site during the construction works. I think the lads, & myself included, preferred it when she wore tight fitting denim jeans and a tight t-shirt; but she also had a fine pair of legs whenever she wore a dress. All in all, a very beautiful woman to admire, but not too obviously as it would not be good business to be caught letching at the client's wife. Yes, Deb could certainly be described as beautiful from any angle; whether it was staring at her cute denim clad arse or admiring her smiling face while trying hard not to look down on her 34C breasts that stood out high and firm on her slim frame. Yes, Deb would certainly be an asset to Ray as he started to network and attend functions.

About 1.30pm I finished lunch and checked I had everything I needed in the car as one final check to ensure that I was fully prepared to make my plan a success; as failure was not an option.

By two o'clock I was parked just down the road from Ray's house waiting for Deb to return home from her lunch date with Ray. As she pulled into the drive in her recently acquired BMW 740, I checked the pockets or my jacket to ensure I had all the goodies I would require as soon I stepped into Ray's home. Slowly I got out of my car and walked slowly towards their house, giving Deb time to get into the house & turn off the alarm before I arrived.

After I had rung the bell Deb opened the door, standing in front of me in a tight fitting, black & white horizontal striped t-shirt, wearing a very short black denim skirt that showed off her tanned legs to perfection. It was hard to concentrate on my plan with the beautiful view standing in front of me holding the door.

"Hi Deb, Ray asked me to call around to pick up the payment certificate from his office as he forgot it this morning," I said taking one step forward to enter the house without waiting for any invitation.

"Oh sure," replied Deb, caught off guard by this unexpected visit, "Come on through to the office. Do you know what you are looking for?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I answered smugly as I followed through the hall towards the rear of the house. Watching her hips & sexy arse sway as she walked I knew exactly what I was looking for.

"Ray said it was next to the fax machine," I offered helpfully as Deb opened the office door.

"There is so much paper here," Deb commented as she stood in front of the desk.

"It is that green sheet of paper on the far side of the desk, next to the phone," I guided as I reached into my pocket to grip the pair of hand cuffs.

"Oh, Okay" answered Deb as she leaned forward over the desk to reach the piece of paper, falling straight into the trap.

Suddenly I pushed her forward with one hand so she was bent double over the desk and I walked tight up behind to reach forward to pull her arms back behind and snap the cuffs on.

"Hey," she called out as I reached into my pocket for the gag.

"What do you think you are do..." was all she hand time to say as the cloth gag suddenly filled her mouth.

I couldn't see the look of panic that must have been on her face as I was quickly bending over to pull her ankles together as I snatched her feet from under her and quickly bound them together with a Velcro restraint strap. Deb was now lying face down across the desk with me holding her feet & bare legs out level, as she suddenly realised, too late, that she needed to fight. She fought to free her hands & legs, and tried to spit out the gag from her mouth.

"Lie still or you will hurt yourself," I instructed, "I am not here to hurt you, just lie still."

I eased my grip slightly on the smooth tanned skin of her calves to show I wasn't going to harm her.

"Now I am going to stand you up and then lay you down on the floor so you are safe. Do you understand me? Nod if you do," I instructed.

Slowly she nodded.

"Don't fight against this or you will hurt yourself," I stressed hoping she would understand that I wasn't going to hurt her. "Don't fight this," I said in a calm voice.

Once I had lowered her to the floor and checked she was immobile I left the house to fetch in the large duffel bag containing all of the equipment I would need for my plan to succeed.

Going back into the office I sat Deb upright against the wall. Fear was written across her face as she looked at me wondering what would happen next.

Reaching into my bag I pulled out a ball gag, before snatching the cloth gag out of her mouth. Instinctively Deb opened her mouth wide to take several gulps of air and I timed it just right to force the ball gag into her mouth, much to her surprise and before she even considered screaming. The hard part had been carried out successfully; I could now relax a little.

Placing some cushions behind Deb to make her more comfortable I sat at the desk and fired up Ray's computer.

As I linked into the internet I explained to Deb the way Ray had failed to honour his agreement to pay the agreed sum of the final account and that I couldn't afford to wait any longer or take him to court to recover the money. I also explained that my plan was to frighten Ray into paying the money when he came home tonight and found his wife tied up in the lounge.

Deb, understandably, looked horrified at what was happening to her because of her husband's business dealings.

I logged onto Bomis.com and then clicked the link for 'Busty Escorts". After about 20 minutes I had found the information I needed and printed it off on Ray's colour printer.

Deb had been watching me intently the whole time, still bewildered at what had happened and possibly trying to understand why I was taking such a big risk by taking this course of action.

"Let's move into the lounge so you can sit more comfortably," I informed Deb as I stood up from behind the desk and moved towards her.

"Remember I am not here to hurt you, I just want my money so I can continue to pay my staff and run my business. So I am going to help you to your feet and then we will shuffle you through to the lounge. Okay?"

Deb nodded slowly and tried to say "Yes" through the ball gag.

Placing my feet either side of her knees I bent over and slid my hands under her armpits, brushing lightly against side of her covered breasts as I started to take her weight to lift up to her feet.

By the time I had pulled Deb to her feet I could feel early stirrings in my pants as my senses started to light up to the warmth & aroma of the lovely woman I now balanced in my arms. Once she was leaning against the wall I bent down to ease the restraint strap so we could shuffle down the hall together and into the lounge. Surprisingly I enjoyed the pleasure of man handling her around the house, part knowing that she could not stop me doing anything I wanted to do. But Ray was my target, not Deb; she was just caught in between for now.

They had a tastefully decorated large lounge with large rustic timber framed lounge suite set around a large rectangular wooden coffee table that matched the settee and chairs. I gently lowered Deb down onto the settee before fetching a couple more Velcro restraint straps from my bag to secure her legs & arms to the bare timber frame of the settee.

Once Deb was secure I was then able to have a tour of the house and prepare the downstairs bathroom in case anyone needed to use it before Ray had coughed up the money he owed me. I removed all sharp objects & any sprays that could be used as weapons against me and put them in a safe place. After that I roamed around looking at the level of luxury my money was currently funding. It was a big place including an indoor lap pool and hot tub that looked to be a fairly recent edition to the house. That pissed me off and made me more determined I was going to recover all of my money from Ray when he got home. The master bedroom was very nice with a huge king size bed and a plasma screen and entertainment system overlooking the bed – all the mod cons! Keeping an eye on the time I wandered around the rest of the lovely house before heading back into the lounge to check that Deb was ok.

I sat in the lounge watching a DVD until five o'clock when I knew Ray would be leaving his office for the 10 minute drive. I must admit seeing Deb sitting there all tied up & gagged made me feel horny, she looked absolutely stunning; Ray was one lucky man.

At five o'clock I grabbed some more items out of my duffle bag and moved into the hall to stand behind the front door waiting for Ray to come home.

It seemed a hell of a long time standing there looking at my watch every couple of minutes thinking that an hour must have passed since I last looked. Finally at quarter past five I heard Ray's Ford Explorer pull onto the drive and a couple of minutes later the timber front door opened and Ray walked in.

As soon as he stepped through the front door I stepped forward close behind him & pushed the door shut at the same time I kicked my leg out straight towards the back of his knees. The force of the impact made his knees buckle and he tipped backwards. Grabbing his shoulder as he fell I slammed him down on to the carpet, and then immediately dropped to my knees at his side and punched him hard in the stomach. The force of the punch drove the air out of him and prevented him reacting immediately. This gave me the planned opportunity to immediately roll him onto his front, grab his arms, and secure the handcuffs on to his hands behind his back.

"What [cough] the [cough, cough] the fuck [spit] is going..." Ray spluttered just before I rammed the cloth gag in his mouth. He was momentarily stunned so I quickly grabbed a restraint strap from the back of my belt and secured his feet before he time to consider fighting his way out of his current predicament. Once this was done I stood up and caught my breath. It had all been accomplished in under 90 seconds.

"Good evening Ray, welcome home," I announced to his prone figure. Ray's head immediately turned side ways to try to see me. I stood still for a couple of minutes while I let the situation sink into his brain that must have been working at warp speed to suss out what was happening to him.

I opened the double lounge doors to see Deb look up in horror, before turning round to drag Ray across the carpet by his feet all the way to one of the lounge chairs located at the end of the long coffee table. I left Ray lying there for a few minutes while I got my breath back. As I did so I looked at Deb, the fear in her eyes and her bound body with long tied legs was starting to give me a hard one which surprised me as this was meant to be business not pleasure.

Before my growing stiffy betrayed me to Deb I turned to drag Ray up into the chair. Once I had placed a Velcro strap around his waist tying him into the chair, I then secured his elbows to the arms of the chair leaving his hands cuffed behind him, uncomfortable but tough shit. He tried to kick out at me as I reached for his legs so I just stood and laughed at him in front of his wife. The exertion made him breathless being able only to breathe through his nose which meant I could grab the hem of his jean legs one by one and drag them backwards to secure his ankles to the chair legs with more Velcro straps. Ray fought against his restraints and I laughed as I went through to the kitchen to grab a cold beer out of the fridge.

I brought my duffle bag back into lounge with the beer and placed both on the coffee table before pulling out another ball gag to show Ray. He fought against his bonds again, so predictable, as I stepped towards him. To ensure he wouldn't have the energy to fight me I hit him in the gut again at the same time as I pulled the cloth gag out of his mouth. Instinctively he slumped forward coughing, making it easy for me to fit the ball gag into his mouth and tie it off behind his neck.

Giving him a few minutes to recover & assess his situation I sat down on the settee next to Deb and sipped my nice cold beer as a reward for the successful second stage implementation of my plan.

After finishing my beer I looked at both of them long and hard. Ray's face was red with anger and Debs was white with fear after seeing her husband beaten in their own home. I smiled at both of them before getting up to fetch another couple of beers. This was a psychological play to leave them alone to look at each other for a few minutes. This was so Deb could implore with her eyes & grunts at Ray, who then should understand the seriousness of their position.

I returned and slowly sat down placing three beers on the coffee table to give the impression that I was there for the long run. Smiling at both of them in turn I reached forward for the first can and opened it, giving Ray a slight wave of the can as a toast to him before a took a long slow sip of the cold beer.

After a couple of sips and a couple of minutes relaxing next to his beautiful wife I spoke to Ray "Under the Tripartite bank agreement you can pay me by internet banking the money you owe me. Except since you refused to honour the agreed figure this morning you are now going to pay my costs in full. But now you are going to pay the following costs, One – the agreed 210,000; Two – the 70,000 you beat down my final account figure on the agreement you would pay immediately; and three – the 20,000 in lost interest that I have incurred due to your continual failure to pay for the variations that you requested."

Looking straight into his eyes, I asked "Are you going to pay me?"

Ray shook his head and it sounded as if he said "No way you bastard," through his ball gag.

Slowly I turned to Deb and say the disbelief on her face as she stared hard at Ray.

"Well Ray I told you this morning that I would obtain my money one way or another, and now we are going to start on the first way," I informed him as I looked directly at him.

Ray stared back, not backing down.

I had another sip of my beer before heading out of the lounge to get my print offs from early from the office. Again it gave Deb time to put the hard stare onto her husband.

On my return I pushed the coffee table up against Ray's legs and laid the first of the print offs down in to of him. The colour sheet had a fancy photo of a good looking escort, followed by a brief description of her, and finally a list of costs for the services that she offered. I gave Ray a minute to absorb this information before laying down the print off of another escort and her wares. A minute later the third print out went down on the coffee table and Ray looked up at me as realisation began to dawn.

I sat down very close to Deb and she tried to ease further from me but was trapped by the arm of the settee.

"Now Ray, four hundred a hour is not cheap is it?" I asked smiling broadly.

He stared hard back at me as if this was a game of poker, not giving anything away in his eyes.

"Do you think four hundred is a fair rate Ray?" I inquired.

Again I got the poker look again, so I decided to raise the stakes some more.

"They look high class ladies, don't they Ray?"

Again the hard stare as he raised me again.

Turning the fourth print out over I laid it on Debs knees and remained silent for a minute while she absorbed the contents.

"Do you think four hundred an hour is a fair rate for the company and pleasures of a high class lady? I asked as I looked at Ray and received the same silent stare. So I turned my head very slowly and stared at Deb as her mind played catch up on the previous conversation and the information that now rested on her knees.

Suddenly her eyes went wide with horror as she made the connection. I placed a hand on her leg just above the knee feeling the warmth from her sun tanned skin, before my fingers were trapped between her legs as Deb suddenly clamped her legs hard together in fear of my hand travelling elsewhere. Suddenly she was grunting what sounded like "NO, NO, NO!!" through the gag. Slowly I reached forward with my free hand for my beer and took a long swig, before looking at Deb and then looking over at Ray in a relaxed manner. I could see the hatred written over his face, but he wasn't going to back down.

Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers
12