Paying the Debt Ch. 02

Story Info
Debt recovery leads to poker games with wife as chips.
8.2k words
4.54
217.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

As I walked along the hall from the kitchen to the lounge door I could hear the grunts & groans exchanged by the two ball gagged residents in the lounge. They went silent as they saw me return and take my place alongside Deb on the settee.

I looked at Ray and he just stared back. Well he was one determined, cold, selfish, hardcase bastard who was prepared to put his wife at risk. I smiled at him and shook my head in disappointment.

Yes, I am generally an easy going bloke, but when someone like Ray fucks with my business and the security of my employees then I am not so easy going. I think Ray was going to find out that he was underestimating my strength of character.

Well it was time to move onto the next stage of the plan as I placed my hand back onto Debs leg and this time she nearly crushed my fingers as she firmly clamped her legs together to defend her honour after her so-called loving husband had sold her honour for four hundred an hour. Hopefully there might be time for Ray to back down.

So instead of molesting Deb by trying a rub her thighs I took another sip of beer and then stood up and walked around the back of the settee to stand behind her.

Looking directly at Ray I lowered both hands onto her shoulders and felt the bra straps under the material of her t-shirt as my fingers gently curled down onto the front of her shoulders. Deb immediately fought against her bonds and tried to scream "NNNooo," at Ray & myself.

I felt like shit for having to do this, but I needed the money. I still intended to honour my promise not to hurt her so as I massaged her tense shoulders I leaned my lips tight to her ear & very quietly whispered "I thought he would have backed down by now. I am not intending to hurt you, but I am not leaving without my money, by whatever means are necessary."

The end of the statement didn't calm her, but I wanted her to realise that her predicament would end if her bastard of a husband paid me my money.

After massaging her shoulders for a few minutes and not receiving any agreement from Ray I started to run my fingers through Deb's fine shoulder length hair as I leaned down so my face was alongside her head as I stared straight at Ray. He shook his head very minutely, but Deb saw it as well.

"NNNooo, Ray," she gagged.

Fuck this was becoming a very high stakes game of poker where all three of us could lose everything; and Ray was raising me again.

Slowly I raised my hands to stroke Debs fine neck for a few minutes before lifting higher to stroke her soft cheeks & chin. God she felt good and smelt wonderful. Slowly I nibbled & licked her ear lobe before whispering "Deb I am sorry about this but Ray must back down."

As I continued to nibble her ear & started to kiss her warm neck she tried to scream "Ray!!" through the gag. The sound might not have been clear but the intention and demand was obvious......................... and Ray just ignored it.

Shit, I would just have to continue.

Slowly I slid my fingers across her cheeks, down her neck and onto her t-shirt, laying my fingers flat on the upper slope of her strip covered breasts.

Deb fought against her bonds, crying out "No" repeatedly, her pleas falling on deaf ears across the room.

Her flesh felt supple, but firm; and warm through the striped material of her t-shirt as I eased my fingers together over the upper part of her cleavage to meet in the middle. I let my two middle fingers run up to her neck before sliding downwards again, this time pressing the material into the valley of her 34C breasts.

As I looked down over her shoulder the view beneath me was very erotic. I had this lovely lady in her mid to late thirties tied to a settee in her own lounge; wearing a tight horizontally striped t shirt which highlighted a most amazing set of protruding shapely breasts; and beneath this was a short black denim skirt that barely covered her upper thighs, and let me gaze on to her long slim suntanned legs that were still clamped tight together in self defence.

The settee back hid the growing hard on that I was developing from the sight of Ray & Deb as I eased my fingers apart to spread over the firm flesh of her desirable tits. Deb had stopped pleading with Ray; she was now trying to scream his name through the gag, which was pitiful when I looked at Ray's poker still face.

What was his mentality I wondered? Did the 300 grand mean more to him than his wife? If it did then he didn't realise that the 300 grand was a small price to pay compared with divorce if Deb took him for every penny after this humiliation. Or was it Ray was finding this erotic as well, seeing his wife tied up and being molested in his own lounge with him being unable to help. If this was the case then he was a sick son of a bitch letting his wife endure this treatment. Maybe there were now some extra layers to this game of poker that I hadn't planned for? I hadn't even anticipated a game of poker in the first place; to me this was just a means of settling a business transaction, albeit in a very unusual and high irregular way.

As I continued to run my hand across the upper slope of her breasts I could see her nipples had hardened, I was surprised as I had not noticed them before. Maybe her body was reacting in the opposite way to her mind? Maybe the nerves in breasts can't tell the difference between stimulation and molestation; and maybe the mind can't control them as it would have liked to hide this reaction to my fondling of her beautiful breasts that adorn her slim frame.

I had to follow through to try to shame Ray into conceding the money rather than his wife. What seems to have become a game of poker, where the money is the stakes being played for, and not his wife. But Ray seemed happy that his wife was in the pot as well.

He let me no choice but to lower my hand down over her nipples to cup her stunning breasts.

"NNNooo, NNNooo, please, RAY," Deb tried to scream sounding like someone in a dentists chair trying to talk with their mouth wide open & full of the dentist's tools.

My old man was rock hard in my pants as I slowly cupped her full breasts in my hands and ran my thumbs over her erect nipples that were protruding through both her bra & t-shirt.

As I looked down on the bars of her t-shirt distorting & twisting into different shapes as I massaged her breasts; I noticed Deb rub her thighs together slightly. I watched more carefully as I tweaked her nipples with my thumbs again. There! She did it again as the suntanned skin rubbed together. Christ her pussy was selling out as well by giving into the stimulation I was giving her breasts.

I leaned forward to whisper into her ear, "Sadly our bodies are betraying us. Your nipples are erect & tender, your pussy is causing an itch & a need between your stunning thighs; and my old man is standing hard & erect inside my pants.

Deb let out a low groan in response betraying her and confirming I might be right.

I continued to massage her beautiful breasts for about 5 minutes, enjoying the warmth and firmness of her skin as I rolled the flesh between and under my fingers. Pushing up from underneath I tried to ease her nipples up out of her bra so I could fondle then just through her t-shirt. I urgently wanted to pull up her t-shirt had expose her beautiful zones of joy, but that would mean giving this important first hand to Ray and humiliate Deb in front of her callous husband.

Suddenly Deb shook in my hands and I realised that she had orgasmed in her panties as I fondled her breasts with her strapped helplessly to the settee in front of her husband.

Fuck, now the stakes were really high, and all three of seemed to be enjoying it; but not all of us willingly so.

As Deb finally stopped shaking I released her breasts reluctantly when really I just wanted to get my mouth and hands on to her bare flesh.

I paused for a few minutes and thought about the situation for awhile.

The callous bastard was enjoying me fondling his wife in front of him. Would he react the same if I started to shag his wife in front of him? No, surely he cares about his wife more that that? But would Deb's orgasm undermine this presumption of some decency being left in their marriage?

There was only one way to find out.

Fetching more straps from my duffle bag I pushed Deb forward on the chair and fixed a new strap to one wrist which would allow her hands to reach about 2 feet apart once I released one cuff on the handcuffs. Once I undid one of her cuffs and the elbow restraints, I gripped her wrists firmly and moved her hands to her front where I fastened the other end of the strap to her free wrist. Surprisingly she didn't try to fight me; maybe she was saving her anger for Ray?

Reaching into my bag I pulled out a choker chain and placed it around her neck. Just so she understood how it worked I gently pulled on the chain and she felt it tighten around her neck. Deb realised that I controlled her with this.

"Do you understand?" I asked to make sure. She nodded in response. Next I undid the restraint straps from her ankles.

I placed some soft cushions onto the top of the coffee table

"Now stand up Deb," I instructed and she complied, fear now showing on her face, replacing any expression she must have given during her recent orgasm.

"Now knee on the coffee table facing Ray," I ordered, hardening my voice a little.

Deb hesitated.

"Knee on the table Deb," I ordered again.

She still hesitated.

I gripped the choker chain and allowed it to become tight against her neck.

Deb immediately complied and knelt on the table.

I quickly secured her wrists to the front table legs with straps before kneeling alongside her to fix her ankles to the two remaining table legs. As I looked up I could see the back of her exposed thighs as they stretched up to the hem of her short denim skirt that only just covered her buttocks. I stood up to admire my handiwork.

What a fucking truly amazing sight was laid out in front of me!

Ray was strapped upright in his chair with his legs strapped apart to the legs of the chair; with Deb's face barely inches from his knees. Deb was knelt there with her head hanging down, but her stunning buttocks facing me from under the hem of her skirt. I stood behind her admiring her long sun tanned thighs spread slightly apart to give her balance on the table; before I noticed the tiny black throng tucked between her buttocks and that opened out slightly to cover the plumpness of her pussy snuggled between her thighs.

"Fucking hell, what a beautiful sight," I said out loud in open admiration.

I stood for several minutes admiring and lusting after the vision in front of me; not really expecting that it would ever have had to go this far.

"Last chance Ray," I offered.

"Ray, please," Deb begged through her gag.

I gave him a minute.

"Well?" I asked.

Slowly he shook his head.

"NNNooo, please Ray," Deb begged in desperation. He just stared straight at me.

The cold, heartless bastard. He was prepared to let me fuck his wife rather than pay me the money he owed me. 'You are one low life shit,' I thought to myself.

I stood at the end of the coffee table, facing Ray, with his wife tied down between us. Her tear streaked face towards him, and her beautiful buttocks separated with a throng presented to me.

I ran my hands along the warmth and firmness of Deb's shapely calves.

"NNNooo, Ray, please stop this. Please Ray pay the money," she begged her husband.

I didn't bother to look at him as I already knew he wasn't going to change his mind. He was prepared to let me fuck his wife in front of him as he looked on. But was I prepared to fuck his wife in front of him. The stakes had just increased again. The pot was now huge.

As Deb continued to plead with her uncaring husband I ran my hand over her thighs, admiring the beauty of her skin & slim legs. Fuck my cock was so hard and I craved this beauty strapped down in front of me which wasn't really part of the plan. The situation was planned, but fucking her on the table wasn't. She didn't deserve this and she didn't deserve have a husband like Ray sell her out for a nominal four hundred an hour when really he just wasn't prepared to settle his debt.

As my hands ran over the firm curve of her buttocks onto the tight skin of her arse Deb cried out through the gag, "Please stop this, the pair of you; please settle the money Ray."

What an amazing arse, the smoothness of her tanned skinned, no sign of flab as I ran my hands in circles under her skirt, staying clear of her pussy.

Leaving her skirt flat over her buttocks I rubbed one hand against the inside of her thigh just below her throng. Reaching up with one finger I ran my finger very gently along the length of her throng covered pussy.

"NNNooo, NNNooo, Please," Deb cried out to both of us.

"Ray, your WIFE has such a beautiful wet pussy," I huskily informed him.

"Now I am going to finger fuck your WIFE," I stressed the word wife again, but didn't get a reaction from Ray.

I ran my finger hard along the fabric of the throng making it ease her pussy lips apart slightly under the pressure.

"NNNooo," Deb begged both of us, the innocent pawn between us both physically & financially.

Dropping my finger off her pussy I continued to rub back & forth along the inside of her thigh while commenting, "Fuck Ray your WIFE's pussy is so tight. Ah fuck Ray it is so nice finger fucking your wife," I crowed to him.

Deb caught on to that I was fooling him, crying out, "Please stop, please stop; take your fingers out of me."

I looked at Ray, his eyes seemed glazed over as he stared at the sight of me frigging his wife from behind as she knelt facing him on their coffee table.

"Are you enjoying this Ray?" I suddenly asked, "Are you enjoying watching me finger fuck your wife?" as my finger came to a standstill on the warm flesh of Deb's thigh.

"Have you got a hard on for me fucking with your lovely wife," I asked.

Suddenly Deb grunted in obvious disgust as she looked and realised that her husband was strapped there sporting a hard on in his pants.

Ray's head suddenly snapped upwards as he realised that I had humiliated him in front of his wife and that she had caught on.

In my plan I had considered slipping my hard on under her pussy to simulate fucking her to catch him out, but I had been successful with out the need to do so.

I instinctively knew that Deb would be looking directly at him with a look of disgust and contempt. I had won the first hand as Ray folded and dropped his head down; but I had not won the game as he had made no effort to concede the 300 grand he owed me less the four hundred for the last hour.

I eased back from Deb and bent down to kiss her fantastic buttocks gently. Really I wanted to fuck the arse off her, but that would be rape. One stage at a time, this was going to go the full distance, but I knew I would come out of this with my money; and Ray would lose everything.

I took pleasure in kissing her tight tanned buttocks for several minutes as my reward, all the while breathing in the musky aroma of Deb's pussy emanating from her tight black throng. As I finally stood up and stepped back I realised that Deb hadn't fought against her bonds or moved her beautiful arse while I had been taking my selfish pleasure, now there was a thing!!

I sat down and finished the last drops of my beer as I admired Deb's stunning body kneeling strapped to the coffee table, and Ray sitting there hanging his head, probably not in shame as such but more for being caught out by a simple builder, getting the better of a smartarse developer!

I could see that Deb was becoming uncomfortable on the coffee table so I undid her straps and helped her to her feet, allowing her to stretch to remove the tightness she had developed during the last half an hour.

Ray slowly lifted his head to stare at his wife's thighs right in front of him, big mistake! Suddenly Deb swung both hands together and gave him a resounding slap, hard across his face, I instinctively laughed as he more than deserved it. But before she could hit him again I wrapped my arms around her and dragged her slim body out of the lounge and into the hall as Deb chanted "Bastard... Bastard.... Bastard," through her gag at Ray's receding, seated form.

I assisted Deb upstairs and into her bedroom, before easing her onto the bed and securing her arms to the bed head. Fuck she looked amazing and so shaggable as she lay there that it took all of my self control to head downstairs to sort out Ray.

As I untied his legs he started to fight to get loose. The dumb bastard should have waited until his arms had been freed. So there was still some fight in him, it wouldn't do him any good in the long run, but it made it more interesting. I gave him a swift jab to the stomach, mainly to subdue him, but also for selling out his beautiful wife who I now desperately wanted to fuck.

While Ray was coughing & spitting through his ball gag I recuffed him with his hands in front of him and tied his feet together before I released the strap around his chest holding him in the chair. Tipping the chair over, I dumped him onto the floor and dragged him by the feet through to the downstairs bathroom. Here I padlocked a length of chain around his waist and linked in to his handcuffs so it limited the amount of movement his hands had. In addition to this I padlocked him to the length of chain I had earlier secured to the toilet bowl and the sink to limit his movement within the bathroom. I left the ball gag in place.

"Now Ray there is the toilet there for any items of a personal nature, or you want to finish off your earlier desire yourself; plus the sink is there if you want water from the tap. If Deb considers you should be fed I'll let her bring you some dinner; but looking at the look on her face just now I think you are shit out of luck." With that piece of advice I left him to a long uncomfortable night in the bathroom.

I rang for pizza delivery and searched out a couple of nice bottles of wine to enjoy with Deb while I waited for the pizza to be delivered. At the same time I rang the guys from the gym to give them an update and to talk through details for the morning. I heard the pizza guy pull up in the street and went out to pay him so there was no risk of either Ray or Deb making any noise to attract his attention.

Back in the kitchen I grabbed a table cloth, a tray and then took the wine & pizza upstairs for our impromptu dinner date. I laid the cloth over the bed and served out the pizza onto some plates before turning to attend to Deb. I undid the strap on her ankles and she didn't try to kick out. Next I removed the ball gag and she didn't scream, so then I fixed a long strap to the bed leg and secured it to her ankle before removing the cuff off one of her wrists, thus freeing her hands completely.

"Would you like red or white wine with your pizza madam?" I asked bowing slightly towards the lady of the house. Deb looked bewildered at the turn of events, but quickly caught on that she was mostly free, all be it on trust at this stage.

She looked at the two bottles and replied "White would be very nice thank you."

I uncorked the bottle and poured two full glasses before passing one to her.

"A toast," I proposed lifting my glass towards her, "to a swift conclusion of business and a nice evening together in each others company."

Deb hesitated and then chinked our glasses together saying "To a nice evening together."

I smiled, it was a start.

I passed her a plate of pizza and we tucked into a nice meal of pizza & wine as we sat together on her martial bed. As I ate I admired both her beauty and her courage as we sat together on the bed. Deb sat with her legs off the side of the bed and I ate cross legged on the bed admiring her in profile. Her firm breasts rose & dropped slightly as she breathed and I could see her nipples were still visible through her bra & t-shirt. Looking down I admired the flare of her slim hips and the curve of her trim buttocks sinking into the quilt on the bed. But most of all I loved her slim legs protruding out of the quilt and her short skirt before they bent at the knee and went down out of sight to the floor. Fortunately my plate of pizza covered my growing hard on as we ate and drank in silence, each of us taking quick glances at each other. I wondered what was going through Debs mind as we sat on her bed.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers