Paying the Debt Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister-in-law convinces his wife to play.
2.6k words
4.51
100.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers

After the trip to the park with my sister-in-law, Sherri, I was even more excited about my wife's promise for a sexy weekend getaway. I couldn't wait to see what would happen. I was definitely hooked on public exhibitionism and gang-bangs. I relived the events of that day over and over in my mind, which kept me horny as hell.

I was bugging the hell out of my wife, Jill. Everytime I got near her I had to touch her, rubbing her nice ass or squeezing her big tits. I really enjoyed watching her jump when I would pinch her ass. Jills' tits are her best asset. She stands 5'7" tall and her measurements are 36D-25-36. Her nice rounded figure is a real turn on. She has a nice ass and nice shapely legs. I love to see her go braless, which she does from time to time around the house. She always runs to the bedroom and puts on a bra if company happens to stop by while she is braless. Her 36D tits stand out proud and bounce and swing enticingly as she walks. She has areolas about the size of half dollars and her nipples stand out nicely when she gets excited. She would never admit it but her nipples are an energeous zone for her. I can pinch and pull them mercilessly and she will never complain. I can get her weak kneed and breathing hard just playing with her nipples.

As I pinched them that day she said, "You are going to make my nipples sore if you don't quit bothering them." "What has made you so excited anyway?" she asked with a smile.

I told her I was excited about our upcoming weekend. She started turning a bright red. I think it was the first time I ever saw her blush. She must have been thinking about what I would ask her to do for me. She said, "I'm looking forward to getting away from our daily routine also. I just hope you aren't expecting to much and end up unhappy." I put my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck and told her I was sure I'd be happy.

It had been two days since Sherri's wild day at the park. I decided to touch base with her and see how she was doing. She sounded very chipper on the phone and said, "I was so sore yesterday I could barely move but feel better today."

I told her how much fun I had and asked, "Are you ready to do it again?"

She said, "All I have to do is think about that day and I get excited, but I think I'll wait awhile before I try something like that again." "At least two or three more days, anyway!"

We both laughed and I told her maybe we'd try to set something up in a couple weeks. Then intending only to be a tease, I said, "I would call our friend and have him bring about two or three times as many guys next time and have a real big time." I was expecting an argument from her but to my delight her next statement made me smile from ear to ear.

Sherri never argued or anything, just said, "Man, 18 to 27 guys will make me really sore!" We were on different wave links as I was thinking 12 to 18. I had meant the 6 young guys, not counting the fishermen, but I left it alone and was sure I detected excitement in her voice as she said, "I guess I will eventually get toughened up to where it won't make all my muscles and my nipples so sore."

I agreed with her saying, "Thats right, its like when you start exercising, your muscles get real sore and after you exercise enough, it doesn't hurt anymore." Since she had said 18 to 27 guys, I reinteriated, "Ok, I"ll call and set it up for him to bring 18 to 27 of his buddies next time."

I heard her take a deep breath and could tell she was smiling as she said, "Ok, I hope I can handle that many horny young hard cocks!"

Sherri then told me she was going to call Jill and tell her about her exciting adventure. I suggested she call at 8:00pm exactly and I'd be in the basement and listen in on the call. She giggled as she said, "It is really exciting and a turn on to think about talking to Jill about what I did and help convince her she should try it too." I was more excited about setting up this weekend than I had been with Sherri. I guess because it was my wife I'd be with.

At exactly 8:00pm the phone rang. On the second ring I picked it up in the basement. The timing was perfect as I heard Jill say hello and Sherri ask what was happening. Jill said same ole, same ole and asked if her water leak was still fixed.

Sherri said, "Well it is holding for now, but I'm almost afraid to go anywhere with it valved in incase it would start leaking again."

Jill says, "Well, I have gotten Ken to agree to work on changing out the bad piping."

Sherri said, "I really appreciate everything you guys do for me. I will forever be indebted to you guys and if there is anything at all you ever wanted me to do just ask. I will be more than happy to do it to help offset my debt. I knew she was talking to me. Then, "Ken doesn't like plumbing, How did you get him to agree to do it?"

I was curious to see if Jill would tell her. "Well, I'm afraid I might have started something that I probably shouldn't have." She hesitated then said, "Well, Ken has always fantisized about sexual things, like having me wear revealing outfits out in public."

Sherri said, "Is that all? Thats not that bad, besides you have a really nice body to show off."

Jill says no one would want to see her body. Sherri tells her, "That is bull and you know it." "Men would really like to see your big breasts, and would give their eyeteeth to get a chance to play with them."

I wondered what Jill's reaction would be to that last statement. She said, "I'm not real comfortable thinking about it, but more than that, Ken wants me to totally expose my naked body to total strangers and (she pauses) and even hinted he'd like to see me have sex with strangers." "Several strangers all at the same time."

Sherri laughed and said, "My god girl, are you serious?" and before Jill could answer, says, "How lucky can you get? You got a husband that loves you and gives you anything you want and is also willing to let you experience sex with other men?"

Jill cut in, "I just have mixed emotions about it. He is the only man I have ever known sexually and yes I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with other men but then don't think it would be right."

Sherri says, "Well, what is right is what you two agree to, between yourselves."

"Do you really think so?" Jill asks.

"Yes, it is your life and you only live once, so pleasing each other and being happy is what it is all about. If you are curious, which you are, and he is willing, which he is, then go for it!"

Jill says, "But he says he wants me to have sex with several men at the same time. Men with extra big cocks and wants me to fuck and suck them all night long."

Sherri said, "Jill, listen to what I'm about to tell you. I can say without a doubt, you haven't lived until you've had sex with multiple partners at the same time!"

Jill laughs, "Sure, and your the expert right?"

"Jill, I met this man that convinced me to try it, just last week, and I get so excited just thinking about what happened. It was fabulous!"

"Sherri, you are joking with me right?"

I could detect as I'm sure Jill could, a serious tone in Sherri's voice, "No Jill, I'm serious, oh sure, I was a little sore for a couple of days, but I can't wait to do it again."

"S H E R R I!!!!", Jill exclaimed.

Sherri went on, "I am serious, it was great being the center of attention, all those hands and emphasized ALL THOSE COCKS hard just for me. I can't tell you how it makes you feel."

Jill said half under her breath, "I think I'm going to find out." Sherri pretended she didn't hear and asked what she said. "Oh, nothing, just thinking out loud."

"Jill, just think about it, you have got a great man there that loves you. If I was in your shoes and he asked me, I'd walk down Main Street, nude at high noon, and fuck a hundred men every day of the week if he asked me to." "Pardon my language." "I don't have a man to share anything with, expecially a man like that. Not many women do."

There was a little silence and then Jill said, "Yes, I know you are right. I am luck to have him, it's just hard to turn over a whole new leaf." Sherri didn't comment. Jill went on saying, "Well, we are going away for the weekend and Ken's really excited about it. I hope I can please him and do all the things he wants me to do."

Sherri said, "Hey, please him and yourself. You can have as much fun as he can. More really if you think about it. Relax and go with it. Experiment a little and I'll guarantee you will enjoy it."

Jill giggled like a little girl as she asked, "You really did it last week?"

Sherri said proudly, "Yes I did. I had my first ever gang-bang and it won't be my last. My friend is already planning another one for me with two to three times as many men this time."

Jills interest was peaked now. "Tell me about your gang, Uh, I mean your sexual adventure."

I don't have time to do it justice right now but it was the greatest thing I have ever done or experienced. Remember all life is, is experiences."

They both laugh aa Jill askes, "How many?"

Sherri said, "Nine, no ten really because he fucked me after everyone else had left. Well, I gotta go, see ya and remember, relax and enjoy your weekend" and she hung up.

I sat there waiting for Jill to hang up the phone before me. She must have been standing there absorbing everything Sherri had said. I heard her say to herself, "Nine, I"ll bet she was sore." Then she said, "My god, 18 to 27 men next time?" Then just before the phone clicked I heard her say to herself, "Ken honey, here we go!!"

I hung up and smiled to myself. Sherri had done it. She had made Jill see the other side of the coin. I went into my workshop and worked on my project as an excuse for being down there. A little while later Jill came down with a mixed drink in each hand. She had on a very sexy very short sheer negligee and nothing under it. My eyes lit up when I saw her and she grinned wide at my reaction. I loved watching her tits bounce so sexily under the sheer see through outfit as she walked up to me. I could also see her neatly trimmed bush and her hard nipples sticking out trying to poke holes in it. I teased her telling her she sure looked sexy. She said, "I plan to be sexier for you all the time from now on." I hugged her tightly spilling some of my drink.

We laughed and she said Sherri had called. "She said her sink was ok, but she worries about it leaking when she leaves home."

I pulled her into my arms again and said, "Because of you her problem will be solved."

She hugged me very tight and said, "I love you very much" and looking straight into my eyes with that sexy look of hers said, "I'm really looking forward to this weekend and will do anything you tell me to do." I kissed her hard and she pulled away, "Let me finish. I'll walk nude down Main Street at high noon and fuck a hundred men everyday of the week if you want me to!" Where had I heard that before? She said, "I am serious, I love you and know you love me and I will do anything you tell me to do." emphasizing the word ANYTHING. We kissed and I started playing with her tits through the see through fabric and pinched her nipples. I sat our drinks down and pulled her negligee up over her head and sat her up on the edge of the work bench. I pulled my cock out stepped between her wide spread legs and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down her wet slit and slid it all the way in with one thrust. We fucked like minks. She started shaking and moaning. I realized she was working towards a huge orgasm. I fucked her hard and fast as she went over the top. I kept fucking into her and shot my load deep inside her pussy shortly after. We held each other tight until she came down off her high.

I asked what brought this on. She smiled and said, "Oh, just thinking about this weekend and something Sherri told me." I asked what, but she said, "That is our secret." I pinched her nipples and pulled her to me and said, "you women!" and kissed her passionately. I smiled and teased her saying, "Naked down Main Street at high noon huh?"

"If that is what you want me to do, I'll do it, I promise."

We went up to bed and she managed to suck my cock hard again and we fucked for a long time. She was really hot to trot. The next morning we lay in bed, her in my arms. I told her how proud I was of her and loved her very much. She hugged me so tight I couldn't breath and told me she loved me too. We showered and got dressed. She had a sexy smile on her face as she came out of the bedroom. Her braless tits were swaying from side to side as she walked towards me. She had left the top button undone on her thin white blouse. I smiled as I could almost make out her dark areolas through the blouse. Her short tight skirt came down to about mid-thigh. She looked like a goddess. I must have been staring as she walked up to me and kissed me and said, "I told you I was going to be more sexy for you from now on." I reached up and unbutton a second button on her blouse. She just smiled and shook her head from side to side as she looked at me took my arm and we left to eat breakfast.

Paying the Debt Ch. 5 is about our wild sexy weekend getaway. Jill really surprised me.

wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers