Paying the Rent Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah shows Jen more than security cameras.
3.4k words
4.6
48.4k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I will continue this series as long as readers would like. The more votes and feedback, the more likely I am to keep writing. As soon as one submission is approved, I submit the next chapter. Constructive and/or adoring feedback is welcome. :)

* * * * *

The party was still in full swing as Jennifer refilled her spilled drink and decided to attempt mingling. After observing most of the evening, she finally felt bold enough to approach strangers without an introduction. As she approached a short redhead, however, Jen was intercepted by Sarah.

"I need to show you something. But before I can take you there, I need you to make me a couple promises. You have to swear never to talk about it except in private to me or Ben, and you have to promise you'll try to stay calm."

Jen's only reaction was furrowed eyebrows and a suspicious "o…kay". Before she could ask anything further, Sarah had grabbed her hand and was leading her out the door and down the hall, back towards their apartments. Expecting Sarah to return there, Jen was surprised when they made an abrupt halt at a door marked "SECURITY" in bold black letters. Pulling out a key on a chain from around her neck, Sarah unlocked the door and beckoned Jennifer to follow her inside.

"Okay. Now please, this will surprise you but try not to be angry. Remember, it's a compliment to be among our number, and we really like you. Just… ah, hell, I'll just get it over with. In here," Sarah motioned, closing the main door behind them and leading Jen through a regular looking apartment aside from the blacked windows.

Jen gasped as she entered the living room. Instead of art, books, or furniture, the room was filled with small wall mounted televisions and three computers on a long table, set in the center of the room for maximum viewing capability. Each television was marked with a number and was focused on one spot. As Jen looked closer, she noticed her bedroom was a focus, as was her living room, kitchen, bathroom, patio, and entryway. Glancing at Sarah for confirmation, she noticed that Sarah was watching one television intently, breathing slightly faster and looking a little flushed. Following her gaze, Jen recognized the hostess of the party, Amy, and one of the guests, Dave. They were on the patio that Jennifer and Ben had so recently occupied, Amy sitting on a chair with her mouth wrapped around Dave's cock. Even without sound, the girls knew Dave was groaning his pleasure, moments from an orgasm. Jen watched, unable to turn away, as Amy swallowed the full length of Dave's cock, throwing Dave into a jerking climax. His hands became entwined in her hair and pulled, as if he could penetrate her throat even deeper. Amy didn't resist, letting Dave's ejaculate rain down her throat. Within the span of a minute, Dave relaxed, zipped up his pants, and meandered back to the party. Amy swallowed twice, dabbed the corners of her mouth with a napkin, and pulled a tube of lipstick from a small purse next to her chair. Reapplying it without a mirror, as if she had done it hundreds of times before, she looked slightly to her left in the direction of the camera, winked, and stood up to rejoin the party.

Jen couldn't believe her eyes. She and Ben had just… on that very patio… was it on…? Almost panicked, Jen jumped as Sarah laid her hand on Jen's shoulder.

"Relax. I'll explain all of this if you'll just sit down," she said quietly, leading Jen to one of the chairs in front of a computer and taking one next to it. "I'm sure you've been wondering how you lucked out with such a great apartment for so cheap. Even in the back of your head, you knew there would have to be a catch, you just didn't have any idea what it could be, right?" As Jen nodded, Sarah went on. "Hobbs and Jenkins, the owners of this apartment complex and a few others, run an internet webcam service. Your rent is so cheap because people pay to see these webcams. Everything you do is undoubtedly watched by someone unless you're in this room, which by law can't have a camera in it. Or something like that.

"Look, I know it's kind of a shock, especially so soon after you've moved in, but Ben and I decided that you were so nice, we couldn't leave this for long. We know you're going through a rough time right now, and we don't want to cause you any extra stress. So we got permission to tell you after only a few days. Normally, each girl is brought in here after her first month and given the option to stay or leave. As you can see, we generally have quite a few who stay, but plenty leave too. If you make the decision to leave, we will honor that and cancel your lease with no repercussions. You can even stay here until you find someplace else. However, if you decide to stay, you agree to honor the private nature of this business and not bring it up unless absolutely necessary, and only then with Ben or myself as I mentioned before.

"Now, with the legal crap out of the way, here's the real deal," Sarah went on excitedly. "Your rent is actually half the specified price. We will leave the higher one on your contract for legal purposes, and to help you out with your divorce." With a grin, Sarah continued, "Every fourth month is still free, with a bonus free month when we're doing really well with sales. This isn't to try to get you guys to have more sex, but it's generally a thank you for it. You will get paid a stipend for taking part, since we like keeping you around here as much as possible. Every time zone watches, so we like to keep the customers happy. You won't be hurting for money, I can tell you that. Every once in a while, we'll ask you to take a turn at monitoring these screens, because they really are for security too. If anyone is in danger or gets into a situation they can't handle, someone will step in. We ask that if you're planning something kinky, let us know beforehand so we don't go charging in on you. And whatever you do, don't give anybody your key unless they live here!!! Oh yeah, are you gonna stay?" Sarah added hopefully.

Jen didn't respond at once, her mind reeling over all she had just learned. In the span of just a few days, she had moved into a great apartment, had great sex, made great friends, and had a great time out with 'the girls'. It felt like a setup but she couldn't deny that she had felt there was a catch. Even now, knowing the catch, Jen still couldn't bring herself to leave. Something had clicked in her since she moved in, and although she wouldn't admit it, the thought that people would pay to look at her… watch her… kind of turned her on.

"I'll stay," Jen said, her voice heavy. "I don't have anywhere else, anyways."

"Oh, Jen, that's GREAT!" Sarah jumped up, pulling Jen with her, and planted a huge kiss right on Jen's lips. "Wait till I tell everyone, they just LOVE you, it'll be so much fun! Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just give me a minute." Jen stammered, shaking from head to toe. Looking at Sarah, she realized the quivering was a result more from the kiss than the shock of discovering what her apartment complex really was. "This is all so… new… I just don't know what to think," she said, collapsing back into the chair.

Sarah smiled at Jen, excited about her decision to stay and the fact that Jen hadn't totally rejected her kiss. She wanted to be the first one besides Ben to have Jennifer. It wasn't often Sarah met someone who was so unspoiled, especially in this apartment complex. To have her stay was even better. If she was careful, Sarah thought, she might even be able to have Jen tonight. The challenge was irresistible. Sarah decided to press her luck and leaned in to Jen.

"You know, it's totally unnecessary to think right now. Just feel, remember how determined you were earlier tonight to change your life. Anything can happen, you just have to be open to it," Sarah whispered into Jen's ear as she rose, beckoning to Jen.

Dazed, Jen rose to her feet and followed Sarah back out into the hall and towards the party. Sarah bounced through the door to Amy's apartment and called for everyone's attention over the music.

"Hey everybody!!! Jennifer has decided to stay!!!"

Jennifer never expected the applause that erupted throughout the party. Everyone was clapping and grinning at her, with such infectiousness that Jen found herself grinning back and even making flirtatious eye contact with some of the partygoers. Something about the knowledge of being watched had a stimulating effect on her, and Jen was encouraged by the reaction to Sarah's announcement.

Sarah smiled at Ben through the crowd, and he smiled back, excited nearly as much as Sarah. Jennifer was better than a lot of the girls he had slept with, and learned faster. Must be because she's a clean slate, he reasoned. We'll have a lot of fun.

After the commotion calmed down a bit, Sarah reconnected with Jen. "How are you doing?" she asked, placing her hand on Jen's waist.

"You know, I'm not nearly as freaked out as I thought I would be just a few minutes ago. It's kinda weird, and I'm not sure what to think, but everyone seems so happy I decided to stay, I don't know if I'd be able to say no. You were right though, I did want to change my life, and so much has happened since I got here, I don't think I could go back. You guys were so willing to accept me, it just doesn't seem right to have to start all over," Jen told Sarah. She felt the hand on her waist and realized that she wanted it there.

Jennifer felt detached from her body, pondering everything that had happened in the past several hours. She remembered her fascination with Sarah's experimentation and wasn't completely surprised to find herself thinking that it might be fun to try new and different things with someone who was obviously experienced. She was still lost in her own thoughts when she realized that she was halfway down the hall to her apartment, Sarah right next to her.

"Are you okay? I wasn't sure if you were all there for a second. Ben asked me to walk you down here, since you seemed a little overwhelmed," Sarah giggled. Ben had suggested Sarah walk Jen home for more than one reason. She smirked when Jennifer seemed to snap out of her reverie, disoriented for a moment. "Key, please?"

As Jen handed Sarah her key, she noticed Sarah was standing much closer than before. It didn't bother her. Something must have snapped, she reasoned, for her to be acting so much differently than before. Somewhere between Jeremy kicking her out and now, such a change had taken place that it was now impossible to even imagine going back to her old life. Still musing, Jen followed Sarah as she walked into Jen's apartment, sitting on the couch and kicking off her shoes.

"Look, Jen, I mean it. Are you okay? Something is… well, you've been acting a little strange ever since I told you about the apartment. Are you sure you really want to be here?" Sarah asked worriedly.

"I want to be here, Sarah. You guys have been so nice to me and I don't know if I could go back to how life was before anyways. I guess I'm just still trying to come to terms with it, and I just don't know how.

When I got here, you and Ben were the first people in my life to simply accept me as I am, with no hesitations, no judgments about my past. I didn't think anyone else would be so welcoming, and so I found myself really liking it here. Everyone has been so great, and I honestly think it's better for me here," Jen sighed.

While Jen was talking, Sarah had scooted closer on the couch, putting a reassuring arm around Jen's shoulders. She stroked Jen's back as she spoke, remembering her own reaction to the awareness of her surroundings. Sarah had been frightened and shocked, but instead of letting her wallow in her fear, Ben had encouraged her to 'dive right in' to the spirit. It had really helped her relax, and she was determined to do the same for Jen.

"I'm glad you really like us, Jen, but it's important for you to feel okay with being here too. We all had to start somewhere when we moved in. You got the shock a little early, so you're probably a little more dazed than most of us were. Remember, I was new here once too, and if Ben hadn't been here to smooth the transition, I don't know what I would have done. You're going to need some help relaxing if you want to 'come to terms' with living here, as you put it."

With that, Sarah lightly caressed Jen's jaw line with her left hand, still stroking her back with the other. She leaned in and traced a path from behind Jen's ear to the spot at the base of her throat, the gap in her collarbone. Pursing her lips and blowing slightly, she retraced the path, delighting in the tiny goose bumps that sprang to life.

Jen stiffened slightly, then forced herself to relax. She closed her eyes, willing her mind to respond as well as her body so readily did. Already, she felt moisture begin to accumulate between her legs and her nipples harden. She couldn't turn away, even if she had wanted to.

Sarah took this as a good sign and proceeded, gently unzipping the back of Jen's dress, hooking her fingers under the straps and lowering them to Jen's waist. Running her flat palms over the tips of Jen's nipples, Sarah sighed at the puckering response, encouraged even more. Unable to hold back any longer, Sarah bent and took one of Jen's perky nipples into her mouth, exploring their hardness with her tongue. Jen's erratic sighs prodded Sarah on, biting and sucking harder the faster Jen's breaths came. Suddenly, she stopped and pulled away.

"Unh," came Jen's disgruntled moan.

"Sorry honey, but you are still way too overdressed for this occasion," Sarah explained as she removed her own top and unzipped her shorts to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Jen blushed as she lifted her hips and slid the dress down over her hips and shapely legs to fall in a heap around her ankles. Sarah lifted Jen's feet and tossed the dress across the room, doing the same with her own shorts. Jen's untrimmed hair caught Sarah's attention, bringing a glint to her eye. She bolted out of the room and down the hall stark naked, rushing into her own apartment and grabbing a set of clippers and a fresh razor, along with her own shaving cream and a small canvas bag. Sprinting back into Jen's apartment, she laughed to see Jen spread eagled on the couch with a pair of scissors, clumsily trying to trim the straggly hairs between her legs. Jen looked up and blushed when she saw Sarah with an armload of hair removal tools at her disposal. She meekly opened her legs and waited patiently as Sarah laid out the clippers, plugged them in, and retrieved a bowl of warm water, a washcloth, and a towel from the kitchen.

Carefully, Sarah began to trim Jen's pubic hair with the shortest attachment on the clippers. The buzzing caused Jen to grip the couch cushions in an attempt to hold still. The trimming took less than a minute, then Sarah placed the wet washcloth over the hair to moisten it for a moment, uncapping the shaving cream while she waited. Pressing and rubbing just a bit before removing the washcloth, Sarah watched as blood surged to the area and Jen's lips and clit became engorged with lust. Taking the shaving cream and squeezing a large dollop into her hand, Sarah spread it around Jen's whole pubic area, taking advantage of the slipperiness to rub Jen's clit briefly before rinsing her hand and reaching for the razor.

Jen gasped as she felt cold steel slide across her skin. She had never shaved 'down there', much less had someone with a razor anywhere near her body. The sensation was highly erotic but totally alien. Lifting her head, she watched with fascination as Sarah meticulously removed all of the hair from Jen's mound, then pulled her lips tight and with slow steady strokes sheared every last hair from between Jen's legs as well. Wiping her with the wet washcloth to remove the leftover shaving cream, Sarah bent and tested her work with a deft tongue. Satisfied with her handiwork, Sarah settled into a different task equally as enjoyable.

Jen couldn't believe the exquisite feelings Sarah was drawing out of her. With no barriers to her sex, Sarah had full access to every fold of Jen's lips, every nerve ending of her clit. Jen's body was open to Sarah with no reservations, no obstruction. Sarah used every bit of experience as she licked and sucked Jen with an expertise only learned through practice, and lots of it. Inserting two fingers into Jen's pussy, Sarah twisted her palm to face up and rubbed as hard as she could against the fleshy bump just inside Jen. Without pumping her arm, she continued to rub across and around Jen's not-so-elusive spot, while still relentlessly attacking Jen's clit with her tongue.

Jen felt her orgasm approach and bucked her hips into Sarah's willing face, grabbing her hair and pulling desperately. Sarah felt the contractions deep in Jen's pussy and licked a few times more to ride out her orgasm. With a shove, she flipped Jen over onto her stomach and continued her manual assault on Jen's g-spot. Opening the canvas bag with her free hand, Sarah dumped out an assortment of vibrators and dildos. Selecting one with a curved tip, she turned it on and removed her hand from Jen's dripping pussy, replacing it with the pulsating toy.

Jen had never used a vibrator before in her sheltered life. Now, with Sarah demonstrating the effects, Jen understood all the hype. The sensations weren't unlike the ones she created with her own hand, but were so much more powerful she felt another orgasm coming on almost immediately. Sarah kept working the vibrator in Jen's pussy through this orgasm and two more before she granted Jen a break from the ecstasy.

Jen's ragged breathing became more regular after a few moments. When she opened her eyes, blinking to focus, Sarah had a dildo held deep in her pussy and was fingering her clit madly on the floor. Jen leaned forward to offer her assistance but Sarah shook her head, indicating that Jen was to simply watch.

"This is for you tonight, not me or anyone else," was all the explanation Sarah would give.

Jen settled back on the couch and gave Sarah her full attention. Content to please herself, Sarah began fucking herself with the dildo. Every few thrusts, she would let go and massage her clit for a second. As Jen watched, Sarah's pumps gained momentum and now instead of using one hand for both the dildo and her clit, Sarah had one hand on her clit and the other propelling the silicone cock. Grunting, Sarah came like a wild cat in heat, crumpling onto a footrest. Still panting slightly, Sarah turned her head to see Jen staring in awe. Sarah grinned and collected her things, standing and walking towards the door.

"I think you've had enough for today, sweetheart. Breakfast again in the morning, and then I think we'll have a shopping run. There are some things that we'll need to get for you," Sarah said with a hint of laughter in her voice. "Don't worry, Hobbs and Jenkins are going to pay for this trip, too."

Exhausted, Jen looked at the clock in the kitchen. It was only midnight? She gathered her clothes and shuffled to the bedroom, dropping everything in the hamper before collapsing into bed, falling asleep even before she could reach down to pull up the sheets.

To be continued ;)...