Payment for Car Repairs

Story Info
Rebecca finds a way to pay for car repairs.
1k words
3.93
41.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca didn't much like to drive, let alone drive in the Arizona desert in the middle of summer. To make matters worse she was now sitting in her car on the side of the road with a blown out tire. The only good part of her day was that she could see a little town from where she sat in the front seat of her car.

Rebecca got out of her car and walked into the town. She found an old man sitting on a bench and asked where the nearest car repair shop was. He informed her it was down around the corner.

When she got to the shop she entered the front door. No one was there. She rang the little silver bell on the counter, it didn't ring. She picked it up to look at it. "Of course, it's broken just like everything else I touch today." She said out loud. There was a door behind the counter where she could hear loud rock music coming from. She went through the door into the work bay where several cars were parked. She called out several times but received no response. She walked along the cars looking to see if anyone was there.

She noticed a pair of legs sticking out from underneath a very old blue Buick. "Sir? SIR?" she called to him with no response. Finally she lightly kicked him in the leg. A loud thump sound came from under the car along with several colorful words.

As Josh rubbed is forehead that he had smacked on the underside of the car he looked out to see a pair of very feminine feet in white flip-flops. He slid out from under the car and looked up to see a very beautiful woman standing there. She had long slender legs, a white miniskirt that if it were any shorter he would have had a great view, although he wasn't complaining so far. She had long blonde hair, and a pink camis that was extremely low cut so he could see a great deal of her breasts that seemed to be straining against the shirt holding them in. 'Why can't I have more customers like this.' He thought.

"Hello Sugar, what can I do for you?" he asked. "First of all my name is Rebecca, not sugar. Second, I need my car fixed." She replied. Rebecca was rather surprised at the man in front of her. She expected some man with missing teeth to be under the car. He was rather tall with short black hair and very handsome. He appeared to have some Native American in him which wouldn't be a surprise with being near a Navajo reservation. "Well my name is Josh. "Where is your car and what is wrong with it?" he asked. Rebecca informed him of the situation and that she didn't have a lot of money. Josh said he could probably work out a deal with her.

Later that evening the car was fixed and Rebecca was in the office with Josh. "Ok, what is the damage?" He explained the price which she could not pay for. "Isn't there anything you can do to make it a little cheaper?" she asked. "Actually I think there is something....we fuck and you get the car back at no charge. What do you think?" Josh was positive she wouldn't go for it but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. It's not very often a piece of ass like this one comes through town so he might as well take advantage of it. Little did he know she would agree.

Rebecca felt instantly wet at the suggestion and was all too happy to oblige him. It had been several months since the last time she had sex. She wouldn't turn down a little self satisfaction and a free repair job. Rebecca got up from her chair and walked around the desk that Josh was seated at. She removed her flip-flops and sat on the desk directly in front of him. She removed her shirt revealing her braless breasts.

Josh felt himself get hard at the sight of her half naked body. He leaned forward and began to rub her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. This sent little waves of pleasure through Rebecca. He began to suck on one nipple while he slid one hand between her legs, pushing her thong aside put two fingers inside her. As Josh finger fucked her, Rebecca began to really enjoy what was happening and started to move her hips back and forth on his hand. Josh was getting harder by the second. He stopped for a moment and told her to take off her skirt and thong. She stood up and removed the rest of her clothes. While standing she reached down and rubbed his dick through his coveralls and suggested he take them off. Josh removed his clothes and Rebecca dropped to her knees when Josh sat back in his chair. She put the head of his dick in her mouth and sucked it and licked it for a moment enjoying the taste of a warm dick. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft while also playing with his balls. He was enjoying it but made her stop because he wouldn't last much longer with her doing that.

Josh told Rebecca to stand up and turn around facing the desk. She bent over the desk with her legs spread apart. He stood up and slid his dick in her pussy enjoying the warm tight sensation. He slowly began to move his dick in and out of her. "I thought we were here to fuck, come on fuck me hard Josh." She said. He grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked it back and began to slam his dick into her. She moaned and screamed as he fucked her with his big dick. He reached down with one hand and pinched one of her nipples which made her cum. He continued to shove his dick in her. When he was close to coming himself he pulled his dick out of her pussy and put it in her ass which caused her to come again. That was enough to put Josh over the edge and he came in her ass.

Josh pulled out of her and gave her a good smack on the ass and said "Nice doing business with you."