Payment in Part

Story Info
Sir Mulberry Hawk receives a payment from a servant girl.
2.6k words
4.44
24.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
105 Followers

~~ Sir Mulberry Hawk is one of the evil characters in Dickens' "Nicholas Nickleby". This story is set a year or so prior to the events of the book, and prior to the commencement of his ’tutelage' of Sir Frederick Verisopht. If you haven't read the book, no fear - hard bondage and anal worked as well in the 19th century as it does today! ~~

Sir Mulberry Hawk sat, in an alcove off his sitting-room, polishing off the remains of the fish he had decided upon for breakfast. It was nearly four in the afternoon, an odd time for breakfast in some people's eyes, but Sir Mulberry kept odd hours, and odd hours led to odd breakfasts.

The events of the day - of his day, at least - would not commence until ten o'clock or so, when the young gentlemen of the day ventured forth in search of hard ale, wicked women and gambling dens, and when unscrupulous entrepreneurs such as Hawk roamed London to accomodate them. Hawk's specialty was gambling with drunken young gentlemen, goading them on to bet - and lose - as much as he could. Hawk was a master of his art.

So, how to spend the intervening hours? He cast around a few ideas in his mind, but decided in the end to spend the time chasing his few debtors. Hawk did not generally accept debts - once the young gentlemen had run out of ready money he usually moved on to the next conquest - but sometimes it was unavoidable, for instance if one fellow had plenty of money left, but was likely to leave if his fellows could not play another roll or two of the dice on credit. One thing was certain, though, if Hawk accepted such a debt, he made damned certain it was paid in full. He could not risk being considered an easy mark.

Hawk pulled, from a nearby bureau, a leather-bound journal in which he recorded the debts owed to him, and the names of the young gentlemen owing him. The amounts varied from the ridiculously small - twenty pounds or so - to much more serious debts of several hundred pounds. He scanned the list, looking for the names of young men he knew to be currently in town, and not off dashing around the continent somewhere. He took three names, and wrote them on a scrap of paper. Combined debts of just under three hundred pounds - a good afternoon's work, if they could be made to clear their balances.

He dressed himself suitably to leave his apartments, and was on the point of pulling on his gloves and calling for a coach when he heard a knock at his door, and a low murmur of voices as his doorman took their details. A few moments passed before Hawk's man entered the drawing room and stood patiently waiting for Hawk to call upon him.

"Well?"

The man leared his throat. "Sir Mulberry, there is a message from Sir Edward Luckless .... only he sent it by a young servant girl, who refuses to pass it to anyone except you, directly and alone."

Hawk paused in the act of putting on his gloves. Luckless was one of the names in his journal ... and possibly the most interesting name at that. Some months before, Luckless had been far gone in drink and betting wildly, when on a whim he bet against Hawk, staking "his wife's honour" against just three hundred pounds. Hawk was initially inclined to refuse the bet, preferring the security of pounds sterling, but such an infamous bet would underline his reputation forever. He took the bet and won, and Luckless had been avoiding him ever since. Hawk had written to him just last week, suggesting that if Luckless could not deliver his wife to Hawk, he would come and claim her. Here, apparently, was the response.

He bade his man show the girl in, and dismissed him when she entered. The girl was young - eighteen or so - and looked decidedly innocent. Fair hair, pale skin, just slightly on the plump side. No wonder Luckless kept her around - though his wife must hate her! "You have a message for me?"

"Yes, Sir Mulberry. Sir Edward insisted I give it to you personally, then wait for your response."

Hawk crossed the room and took the envelope from her, thumbing aside the seal and pulling a folded note from within it. He left the girl standing their, offering her neither a seat nor refreshment. She was only a servant, after all. The note made for interesting reading:

Hawk,

I have tried in several ways to gently bring up with my wife the results of our wager. I cannot do it. She becomes aghast at suggestions even peripheral to our intent - she would not even receive you unaccompanied! I must also say that the more I contemplate this situation, the more determined I become to settled the matter in another fashion.

The girl who bears this note is named Christina. I have, on occasion, taken my pleasure from her during my wife's absences. She is most entertaining, and quite barren. Perfect for our intentions, yes? Please accept her services in payment of my debt to you.

Regards, EL.

Hawk refolded the letter and tapped it against his chin several times, looking speculatively at the young woman across the room from him. "What do you know of the contents of this note, Christina?"

She smiled, somewhat nervously he thought, and began unbuttoning her blouse from the neck. "I believe I understand the heart of the message, Sir Mulberry."

He watched, smiling, as her fingers hesitated on the third button. Had she expected him to rush over and tear her from her clothes? Was she, perhaps, wondering whether she had misundertood the message. "Continue undressing, Christina. I will take Sir Edward up on his offer of your entertainments, then I shall consider my reply to his letter."

She grinned broadly, a bewitching combination of innocence and knowing experience, and continued to unbutton her blouse. She cast it aside, and shook out her dark hair, pushing her shoulders back to show Hawk a smallish, though delightfully formed pair of breasts, surmounted by plum-coloured nipples which were already hardening with excitement.

Hawk sat in a nearby chair to take in the sight of her, undressing for his pleasure. She knelt to one knee, and took off her neat little slippers, then stood again, her hands at her waistband. Teasing just a little, she inched her skirts down over her hips, then suddenly slid them to her ankles, leaving her only in her petticoats.

"Stop," said Hawk, his voice cutting the silence like a whipcrack. "Come over here."

She walked demurely towards him, making no effort to cover her breasts, which bobbed delightfully with her stride. She stood before him, hands at her sides. Hawk hooked his thumbs under the waistbands of her petticoat and suddenly tensed, ripping the delicate fabric in two and tearing it from her. She gave a surprised little squeal which faded into nervous giggles as he stepped back to take a good look at her. Her pussy was lightly covered with dark ringlets of hair, enough to hide the prize behind, but not enough to seriously impede his fingers, tongue or eyes.

Unabashed, she stood naked before him, accepting his inspection.Hawk reached forward, running his hands firmly over her hips, weighing her breasts in his palm, and pinching her nipples just hard enough to hurt. She was a ripe fruit, and his to eat. He stood, and with his hands on her shoulders, pushed her to her knees. His fingers quickly released his hardening cock from his trouser-flies, and it bobbed out, right in front of her pale little face.

The minx was apparently no stranger to this situation, because she merely smiled and leaned forward to place a soft, lingering kiss on the head of his cock. Christina sucked just the head of it into her mouth, swishing her tongue about the underside, producing a soft, appreciative moan from Hawk. She released him from her mouth and began a series of soft, staccato kisses along one side of his shaft, down to the base, and back to the tip again. Finally, with a wicked grin, she opened her mouth wide and took his cock inside, but allowed no part of him to touch her mouth. Nearly two inches of him had disappeared inside her mouth, and her breath was stimulating every tiny part of his penis, but there was no direct contact. It was a tease, a dare, and Hawk enjoyed it for a few moments, before asserting his control.

He took her head in his hands firmly, and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, pressing in as far as he could. She gagged immediately, and closed her mouth around him, sucking him hard and enthusiastically. Her mouth, despite being full of cock, began emitting lovely little squeals and moans as he fucked her face. He released her head, but she kept bobbing forward and backwards upon his cock in the same rapid rhythm, working him closer and closer to his climax. He breathed deeply and closed his eyes, concentrating on the wet, silken feeling of her mouth upon him. Suddenly, he realised he had passed the point of no return and would cum within moments. He took her by the head again and uttered a long, low moan, giving one hard final thrust into her mouth and cumming, delivering long white streams of cum into her mouth. The little slut took it completely in her stride, and swallowed his semen down without missing a drop, then releasing his cock from her mouth, licking it clean as it went.

She looked up at him with an impish grin as he relaxed back in his chair, savouring the moments after his orgasm, and savouring the sight of the naked young woman who had just consumed his cum as though it were nectar. He left her kneeling there for the moment, looking up at him and smiling. The encounter, they both knew, had only begun.

It did not take long - ten minutes and a glass of port, which he had the naked little slut pour and bring him - before Hawk had restored himself to his usual frame of mind. He was a greedy man by nature, and wanted more of this young gift he had been given. He stood, and led her over to a low, velvet-covered chaise lounge. He removed his braces and used one to tie each of her ankles to the leg of the lounge, leaving her standing with her legs uncomfortably wide, teetering for her balance. Her giggles were a little more nervous now ... and well they ought to be.

He gave her a push, and with a soft squeal her torso fell forward against the padded back of the lounge. The top came to just below her breasts, leaving her arms and breasts able to hang over the back of the chair. Perfect. He disappeared momentarily into the next room, and returned with several lengths of rope. Pulling her arms wide apart, he tied her in place, stretched taut over the lounge, very uncomfortable but not actually hurting. He'd fix that, of course.

Now that she was secure, he slowly undressed, taking in the sight of her plump, pale ass, spread wide to provide a frame for the back of her pussy, which was peeking out at him, moving delectably as she tried her bonds and found them entirely secure. He walked to a nearby table and took up his leather riding whip, a lovely whip with a gold-chased handle, beautifully stiff, with a supple fold of leather to strike with. Christina, bound and facing the opposite direction, had no idea what was in store.

He stood beside her, and drew his arm back, savouring the anticipation. A sudden sound, like rushing wind, was all the notice she had before his full-armed strike took her hard across the ass, with a cracking sound like a musket going off. The slut screamed, loud and hard, no playful squeal but a cry of terror and agony. It was music to Hawk's ears, and he raised his arm again, aiming to lay another thin red strip alongside the one already blooming across her asscheeks.

This time, of course, she knew it was coming. That didn't help, and she squealed again, her body jerking convulsively as the whip took her, falling into a heap of sobs and moans. No mercy.

Hawk repeated the dose, laying stripe after stripe across her lily-white ass until it was a mass of cross-hatched red and purple. She was no longer even crying, just quivering. She looked perfect. Absolutely subdued and ready to be fucked. Hawk had become more and more aroused through the whipping, and his member was now fully erect and naturally pointing towards its target.

He stepped up behind her, and used his hands to firmly part her welted ass-cheeks, revealing a tight, puckered little hole. He put the very tip of his cock to her asshole, and pressed gently. Her ass resisted him, the muscles tightened, trying to prevent his entry. Hawk wasn't having any of that, of course. He pulled back slightly, and the muscles relaxed, but as they did so, he thrust back again, hard. Success! His cockhead speared inside her and through her sobs, she squealed slightly. Hawk smiled .... even through the pain of her ass-whipping, her could tell that was mainly a squeal of desire.

He held her firmly by the hips, and drove his cock in. She cried for him to stop, but her hips rose to meet him, betraying her true hopes. He didn't stop until he was completely inside her. Then, after a pause, he began to pump, thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then gradually faster. soon, the inside of her ass was slick with his pre-cum, her sobs had turned to moans of pleasure, and she was humping her ass back at his cock.

Hawk looked down, taking in the image of his shaft penetrating her tight little hole, her gorgeous striped ass, her spread, uncomfortably bound limbs. It was too much, and he felt his seed rising within him. He could have slowed down, of course, but Hawk was not a man to deny himself anything. Instead, he increased the pace of his strokes, thrusting into her harder and harder, trying to hurt her with his cock. The moaned, grunting loudly, and came, his cum filling her ass and leaking between her legs. His orgasm didn't stop him, and he continued to thrust, fucking her and fucking her until his cock deflated slightly and forced him to pull out.

He fell back into a chair and swallowed a mouthful of port, trying to regather his wits. Fantastic. Utterly fantastic. It took him a solid ten minutes before he could stir from the spot. Christina remained bound where she was, occasionally whimpering for attention. Eventually Hawk stood, and wandered to a nearby table where an inkstand sat. There was still the matter of sir Edward's debt. He took the inkwell and a pen, and walked across to Christina. On her back he wrote:

Luckless,

Thank you for this slut. I shall consider her a part payment, an appreciation of the interest on your loan. But you still owe me the principal ... your wife. A bet is a bet after all, old friend. I shall be in contact to arrange terms.

Hawk.

Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
105 Followers