PDA: Public Display of Affection

Story Info
She had jungle fever & he was her cure.
1.7k words
4.05
30.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
22 Followers

This is based on a true story. Of course the names the ladies that made this fantasy a reality have been changed to protect their innocence, which they lost that evening. I had been 'talking to' this girl, Kris because Jennifer's (the girl I liked) parents were card carrying KKK racists. Jen didn't care. She had jungle fever and I was her cure. When the coast was clear Jen would call Kris and Kris would call me in a three-way phone call. Kris was a voyeur and enjoyed our sexy conversations. . That changed one night when Jen suddenly hung up on us. That wasn't usual, since it meant that one or both her parents had come home and she had to get off before it was discovered she was talking to me.

Kris asked me out on the spot. Jen and I weren't serious, so I figured why not. Kris and I were already becoming friends while she was the go between, Jen and I. This wasn't the first time, she and I were left to end the conversation. She continued the phone fantasy that Jen and I had started. She finished by whispering sexily, that she was cumming from the depths of her soul. I was hard as a rock and couldn't believe my luck. I jerked a few more times on my rod and spilled my seed all over my chest. Jen asked me to the movies, the next afternoon. I had my reservations, but I was young and dumb. I agreed, little did I know what I was in for.

I had never met Jen before. She had seen a picture of me that Kris had. So I had a disadvantage. As I sat outside the theater waiting, my heart was racing and my mind was reeling. I surveyed the area, searching for Jen. I realized it was futile to look, since I didn't have a clue what she looked like. I checked my watch, and when I looked up again I saw her walking towards me. My racing heart went into overdrive. I started to sweat. I didn't know what to do. I was busted. Kris was walking towards me, with one of her girlfriends. What the hell am I going to do? How am I going to explain myself? Kris hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I know that you are here to meet Jen. So I decided to come along and enjoy the awkwardness of the afternoon." she whispered in my ear.

"Hello, I am Jennifer." Kris' girlfriend said to me with a wink.

I was confused, perplexed and scared. I didn't know what to think.

"Here's $20.00 to buy the tickets, James. We are going to freshen up." Jen said as she grabbed Kris' arm and walked away. I finally started to relax and I watched them. They were dressed similar. Both had on mini skirts, heels and stockings (I found out later). Kris had on a sweater that I gave her and Jen had a silk blouse.

After purchasing the tickets and the munches, I waited patiently outside the restroom for the girls to return. They came to me arm in arm, smiling slyly. Jen took the popcorn and my right arm. Kris grabbed the soda and my left. We walked to the ticket taker. He looked at me jealously.

"Third theater on the right, enjoy the show."

Kris released my arm and sat in the last row, last seat, next to the opening for wheel chairs. I followed her. Jen followed behind me. As we waited for the movie to begin, we discussed the situation. Kris wasn't mad at me or Jen for making plans together. She was only upset because we had failed to include her until Jen told her about it this morning. Kris went on to say that since her time with me was limited at best, at least someone was going to look after my needs. She went on to say that this was the only time she would be this forgiving to me. If I tried to 'cheat' and she caught me, not only would she be done with me she would tell her father to take care of my "black ass".

With that she smiled at me and moved in to give me a kiss. Her tongue was slick and sweet from the gum she was chewing. We kissed like that for several minutes. When we broke the kiss, she hugged me and whispered "Give Jen one of your sexy kisses."

I looked into her eyes to see if she was serious. She nodded slightly as she smiled at me. I turned to Jen and she started giggling as she moved towards me. Her mouth tasted like peppermint. She kissed me harder and longer that Kris had. When we broke the kiss, she hugged me and whispered, "We both are wearing stockings and not pantyhose, to give you easy access." Again, I found myself bewildered. Now I was searching her eyes to see if she spoke the truth. When I turn back to Kris, she giggled and nodded. This was too much for me. I excused myself and went to the restroom. After relieving my bladder and washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. I pinched my arm and felt it, so it wasn't a dream. I splashed some cold water on my face, dried it and hurried back to the girls.

The house lights were dimming when I returned. The girls had change their seats. They were now next to each other. Leaving me to put Kris in the middle this time. Kris smiled and kissed me again. As we delved into each others mouths, I felt her hand on my crotch. I quickly became aroused. She broke the kiss and stood up and moved over to the wheel chair section and Jen moved to the middle. Jen kissed me as Kris took the last seat. While we kissed, I reached for her breast, as she reached for my dick. She fumbled a bit and fished out my dick. She stroked it to full hardness. She broke our embrace and quickly kneeled in the seat. In one fluid motion she engulfed me. I threw my head back and moaned. I looked over at Kris.

"Are you enjoying her mouth?"

"Y-Y-yes v-v-very m-m-much."

"Then time for her to get you off."

Without warning, she lifted the back of Jen's skirt. I watched as Kris' stuck out her tongue and licked her ass crack downward until I could tell she was lapping at her pussy. The minute Kris licked Jen's pussy lips, Jen went into overdrive on my dick. She sucked and slobbered on me like her life depended on it. Another two minutes I was blasting off into Jen's mouth. She pushed down her skirt and sat properly in the chair. Jen opened her mouth and showed me my cum on her tongue. Jen turned to Kris and showed her. I blinked and adjusted my eyesight as I watched these two ladies share my spunk. I reached under Jen's skirt and started playing with her clit. She was so close to cumming when Kris was licking her, it didn't take long before she was cumming all over my hand. The girls broke their kiss and Jen breathing started to slow down.

Feeling her juices on my hand and watching them share my cum, had done wonders on my prick. I was hard again. Jen saw this and smiled. The look on Kris' face was disappointment, pure and simple.

I asked her, "What's wrong."

"Jen came on your hand, you came in her mouth, I am seating her hot horny and frustrated."

Jen leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. She stood up and pulled Kris to her feet, and pushed her over to opening. I sat on the armrest, and before she could object, I held my dick straight as Jen push Kris onto it.

Kris moaned. As she started to bounce up and down on my dick, Jen kneeled. I felt Jen's tongue licking my shaft and Kris' pussy. We continue until I felt Kris cum on my prick. She stopped and leaned on my chest. Exhausted she sat there, as Jen went wild licking and slurping up her juices. Kris brought her knees up, and suddenly went rigid again. I felt her dripping down my shaft, She was cumming again this time from Jen's wicked tongue.

Once she calmed down, I found that I was now frustrated. I was still rock hard and eager to perform. Jen disconnected herself from me. She whispered in Kris' ear. Kris nodded and then kissed Jen in appreciating her suggestion. I was itching to cum again. The girls smiled at each other.

Kris faced the wall and pulled up her skirt. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Jen grabbed my dick and directed Kris to back that thang up. I couldn't believe this day's turn of events. I winced as Kris lowered her asshole onto my dick. Her ass was so tight it was like razor blades. She held herself perfectly still, as her body adjusted to the invasion on my organ. Once her anus relaxed she began to hump my dick. I was in heaven. Once she bottomed out on my lap, Jen went to her knees again. She pried Kris' pussy lips apart and started to feast on her. Needless to say we continued until I was ready to blast off again. When Kris felt my dick pulsate to warn her of my fast approaching orgasm, she quickly stood up and joined Jen on her knees and they both jerked me off in their faces. Whatever they caught on their tongues they shared with a passionate kiss. ]

The house lights quickly blinked. I looked at the screen and realized the movie was showing the credits. I looked up to the projector room, a guy gave us a thumbs up as I waved to him. Both the girls straightened themselves and blew a kiss to the guy. He met us as we were leaving. Kris kissed John as Jen wrote down her phone number. They repeated the process in reverse.

I whispered to him, "Saturday night, we are getting together again, interested?"

He grinned broadly as he shook my hand. But that is another story to tell.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
22 Followers