Peace and Quiet

Story Info
Gwen goes to extreme measures to get some silence.
4.5k words
4.04
68.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers

The look of undeniable satisfaction was etched onto Gwen's face. A Long Island Iced Tea rested in the cup holder of the dragon shaped floating chair. The opposite holder held a walkie talkie but there was no chatter emerging from the black box next to the gorgeous nude woman.

Gwen couldn't remember the last time that the house had been silent. It was rarely even quiet but silence was something she'd started to believe was a myth brought to you by the same people who'd invented the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and Peace in the Middle East. Actually the last two were decidedly more realistic than silence in that household. If she'd known that the only thing she had to do to get enough peace and quiet to brew a pot of tea was to fuck them to exhaustion she would have done it months ago. It was why they'd hired her after all.

They could make whatever lies up they wanted but there was no real question as to why twenty four year old had been hired. It wasn't her credentials; she'd only just finished getting her nursing license. This was her first job and she hadn't finished top of her class. She wasn't dumb or even sub-par it was just a simple fact that nothing about her resume qualified her for the job, certainly not by comparison to the competition.

What she did have was mocha hued skin evenly distributed over five and a half feet of flawless female form. Most men had a hard time deciding whether her best feature were her enormous breasts, bordering on too large for her tiny frame or her equally proportioned ass evened out her Coke bottle frame. She wasn't shy about wearing outfits that drew attention to her body.

Her face was proof that the blend of Pilipino blood and African American was something so beautiful it might be called perfection. High cheek bones with nearly hypnotic green eyes combined with the fuller lips. Gwen's jet black hair ran just past her shoulders when she let it. Usually she kept it up in a bun out of the way. Today was special and she had them up in twin pigtails bobbing slightly with each step.

When the Novak brothers, thirty year old Forrest and twenty two year old Hunter decided to use their father's disability check to hire a full time nurse to help care for the aging man they hadn't been looking at the resume. What they called an interview was really some light hearted flirting and the two men testing the waters. They were both reasonably attractive so Gwen really didn't mind the attention and she'd always had a bit of a foul mouth. The benefits weren't a turn off either.

They were offering seventy thousand a year. Because she was expected to be there twenty four hours a day she got a free room to herself. Actually she was given her choice of the two guest rooms and she chose the one with the better view of the mountains. Her food was covered too and if she was willing to cook she got to pick what was on the menu. Liquor too which a while it was only a minor selling point was a plus for Gwen who didn't mind the occasional nightcap, or mimosa for that matter. All in all if the price she paid were two men constantly flirting with her it wasn't a bad deal. There were guys hitting on her every day since she'd developed into a woman. This was the first time she been paid nearly six figures for it.

The first months had been difficult. Gwen had grown up as a single child so suddenly having two more roommates was tough. Forrest was home more often than not, a Marine who'd done four years and never done much with his life after that. If you had to guess what he was doing at any given moment he was playing World of Warcraft or Call of Duty constantly shouting at allies and enemies. Even a full year later Gwen wasn't sure if the lay about even had a job of if he was simply living off Daddy's money. What she was sure was that by himself he could raise the dead.

Hunter was a local DJ on the edge of making real money. He was already the Friday night DJ at a major club in Los Angeles. Between that and working parties for his friends he was out of the house a lot, but when he wasn't out of the house he was practicing in the house. While Gwen didn't hate rap she did have a daily limit and Hunter could hit her monthly limit in a little over two hours if he was putting in any effort.

Then of course was her actual job. Remington's accident left him close to helpless. The doctors didn't think he was ever going to be fully mobile again though he could walk for short distances. Gwen was his arms and his legs fetching whatever he wanted, helping him to use the bathroom even bathing him. He could probably have handled that on his own but the risk of him hurting himself was too high so she was there for that as well. She had a walkie talkie clipped to her hip that connected one that Remington held and also to what amounted to a baby monitor encase he ever had an accident.

Between the three men the house was never silent. The best she could hope for was that that only one of them was keeping her from getting just moment of silence. She wasn't asking for a day, or even hours silence. A half an hour so she could do her yoga in silence, get her chi realigned was all she really needed and now she had it. Her plan had worked better than she could have hoped. The only question now was if this was really the life she wanted.

The plan that was responsible for the blissful silence Gwen was enjoying had started almost on a whim. She knew the men were watching her so she decided to tease them a bit. Gwen drove down the La Sex Shoppe, the local naughty place, and picked up a work uniform. She figured she was a nurse; she might as well dress like one instead of just looking like a random girl off the streets.

Starting at the floor she chose a pair of white platform heels that she actually had to practice walking in for nearly a week before she felt comfortable in them. They did their job though of making her already toned legs look amazing, which was important because the skirt she purchased, white vinyl with a red trim didn't cover her legs at all. It didn't even fully cover the white panties, just two triangular patches with a red cross etched across her crotch. The skirt was so short that the only time that cross would be concealed was if she was holding perfectly still and leaning forward just a bit. The top was a matching corset of the same shiny material. It pushed her already impressive cleavage up and together for a proud display with red crosses like targets over her nipples. She even had the silly little hat resting on her head.

Her day had started rather predictably with Remington waking her just before six o'clock in the morning. He needed help getting to the bathroom so she roused herself out of bed, not yet in her uniform, instead in a less flattering set of flannel pajamas and helped the elderly man from his bed to the bathroom. "You know Mr. Novak I've really enjoyed being your nurse. It's been a pleasure living in your home." Gwen had handled Remington's penis hundreds of times before but she'd only noticed it for the first time right then. It was nothing fantastic or anything, just average. For some reason she'd expected to find it shriveled from lack of use of something.

Remington's lips curled into a smile probably equal parts relief from emptying his bladder and from the girl's words. "It's been good to have you. It's been too long since we'd had a woman in this house. Neither one of my knuckleheaded sons are any good at getting or keeping women." The sixty year old shuddered slightly leaning his weight against the young woman for a moment before righting himself and letting her help him back into his clothing and escort him back to the bed. Gwen always suspected that the majority of those were just an excuse to cop a quick feel. He'd certainly kept his hand on her breast longer than was generally considered polite. "I'm sorry for the way they behave."

"It's no problem sir. " Gwen responded honestly. She genuinely enjoyed the attention and had most of her life. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Gwen knew right then that she was going through with her plan.

"No. Not right now. Just make sure I'm up at ten, I have to take my medication on time." Remington yawned slipping himself back beneath the sheets. Gwen would have told him that she didn't need to be reminded what her job was or how to do it but he was already far enough gone that he wouldn't have heard her so she returned to her room silence.

Gwen snuck in the last nap of the night like she had been since she took the job and then put on her new uniform and strode into Remington's bed room. She wasn't even in the room with his Dixie Cup of assorted pills when she heard him moving around. It was the first proof Gwen had that a woman in high heels will wake a man faster than any alarm clock. "Gwen?" Remington called as she opened the door.

"Up all by yourself?" Gwen felt her skin flush as his eyes traveled over her body. She'd expected to be frozen in place until he spoke or something but the opposite was true. The look in his eyes excited her and she found herself pumping her thighs fighting the urge to dance.

The old man was frozen in place. Slack jawed and wide eyed. "I-I hea-." He stammered maybe a half dozen time before he managed to speak clear enough to be understood. "I heard you coming. Why? Wear? Boys bet?" He was still stammering. Even from across the room Gwen could see that Remington was trembling. She recognized those twitches, she'd caused enough men to tick that there was no doubt he was okay. That was made even more obvious by the one part of his body moving steadily. Growing steadily would be more accurate.

Gwen strode across the room to her patient feeling that power that a woman gets when she knows beyond any doubt that she is in complete control of the situation. The poor man could barely form words at the moment. "What? No I didn't lose a bet with your sons Mr. Novak; I just decided to try this on." She set his pills down on the night stand careful to make sure she leaned in close enough for him to smell her cinnamon and honey body wash. "Do you like it?" She spun away from him to the wet bar to get the glass of water and mix in the fiber powder. It normally took her just a few seconds but she was letting him enjoy the broad belt she was trying to pass off as a skirt for a moment. Remington nodded. "Breathe honey. Breathe."

Burning lungs hadn't been enough encouragement alone. Remington Novak wasn't even aware of the fact that he'd been holding his breath since spotting her ripe round ass leaned over sink. If she hadn't reminded him he might have passed out before realizing it. He had to pinch himself twice to assure himself this was really happening. The uniform wasn't shiny in his dreams. In his dreams he was less than half his current age and he was just getting over a minor wound he'd gotten in the line of duty. Aside from those details this was far too close to his dreams to be reality.

"C'mon Mr. Novak. I need you to take your medicine now." Gwen loved the way his eyes lit up when she emphasized his title. She sank down to her knees so she was close to eye level with him and helped him get to a sitting position then handed him the glass with one hand and the paper cup seemingly filled with brightly colored candies in the other. The elderly man eagerly gulped them down and finished his water almost immediately.

What came next was always Remington's favorite part of the day. "Let's get you up Mr. Novak. It's time for your bath." Of course being bathed by the beautiful woman was always pleasant. Usually she wasn't quite so covered up when she washed him. It was a bit of irony they both had to smile about. Normally because she didn't want to get her clothing wet she was would wear one of Forest's undershirts and the inevitably he managed to splash some water on her. That made her usual choice of garment for the activity nearly transparent.

Neither of them could remember the last time Novak moved as quickly as he did right then nearly leaping out of the bed. Normally he'd lean on her, or grab his walker, or at least one of several canes to help him hobble over to the edge of the bathtub nearly as large as the average spa. It was actually filled simultaneously by eight separate jets so it only took a few moments to get it filled and to the exact temperature that Novak wanted.

While the spa was filling Gwen had a different job to take care off. She was staring directly into her Employer's eyes with the most smoldering expression she could muster as she hurried to unbutton his pajamas. She'd didn't normally make any effort one way or another with physical but today she made certain that her French tipped nails grazed his nipples when she pulled the top open. It was no mistake that she let her breasts brush against his chest as she finished removing his shirt. She normally would have sat on the toilet to remove the bottom half of his pajamas, instead she squatted down lewdly spreading her legs and pull his pants down.

When his newly freed cock sprang out it's confined it slapped directly against Gwen's cheek. She meekly cried out in mock surprised and before finishing what she'd set out to do and strip her employer. The tub was chiming to inform her that it was nearly finished filling. Gwen dramatically snapped her hair back tangling her hair around his shaft and dragging across the sensitive flesh as she moved. Gwen stayed close enough to Remington that he felt her breath from her lips and heat from her skin as she rose. Her hair and breasts grazed his chest until she was as close to face to face as she got to the nearly six foot veteran. "Please get in the bath Mr. Novak."

It wasn't normally difficult to get the elderly man into the tub but his added enthusiasm almost had him tripping over himself to get into the water. "Thank you." Gwen was almost purring. She wasn't surprised at all that he was so enthusiastic. Any man with eyeballs in his skull would be equally cooperative. What surprised half black half Asian was that she was so excited. Even though he was too busy noticing the parts of her body that jiggled to notice, Gwen's hands were trembling when she reached for the wash cloth and liquid soap.

Every day for the last year Gwen had seen and personally bathed Remington's body. It was something he could probably have handled without her help, as sick as he was he could stand on his own. The first time Gwen had volunteered he'd stared at her, much the same way he was looking at her tonight, like she was some kind of miracle. She'd just assumed that it came with the territory. She didn't think she was going the extra mile. She didn't see his body any more than she'd seen the bodies of the men in the nursing homes when she'd been apprenticing or the bodies of the cadavers she'd worked on in school. Right then Gwen saw his body and it felt like the very first time.

Gwen didn't understand how she'd never fully realized that there was a nude man separated only by the slightest bit of cloth. She could feel his body and his reactions as her hand moved over his chest down his belly. She'd never shied away from his manhood before. It was just one more bit of him to be cleaned of no more interest than his toes. Today Gwen hesitated for a moment and then started cleaning down his thighs. The tactile feel of his flesh beneath her fingers was nearly as arousing as the sight of his fully erect cock.

She'd seen it earlier and it wasn't special. It wasn't as thick as Ryan, her boyfriend, probably soon to be ex-boyfriend's cock was. It wasn't as long as her first, John's had been. It wasn't freakish and uncut like Mark's had been. It was utterly normal, maybe a little over six inches but probably a little less. Still at that exact moment it was far and away the most beautiful cock in the entire world. Gwen had never seen anything like it before, Remington's cock was practically glowing. It was hers. This erection belonged to her and she wanted to enjoy it. So the rest of his body was cleaned and rinsed before she turned her attention there.

"Mr. Novak. I need you to relax while I clean your penis." Just saying the word made them smile. She didn't wait for him to respond before she wrapped her bare hands around his cock slowly stroking it with her soapy hands. Gwen tried to keep the illusion up that she was cleaning it, not worshipping it but that was a more accurate term for what was happening. She was worshiping Remington Novak's cock. Every single inch was being etched into her memory. Gwen loved it. She hadn't known it was possible to love a cock before but that was how euphoric it was making her. Remington's cock was somehow hard and soft at the same time. Even in hot bath water it was warm to the touch singing itself over her fingertips. Gwen realized she was nearly panting while she let her thumb trace the veins of his cock. "It's beautiful Mr. Novak."

Gently using Gwen guided her employer to his feet by tugging his cock. Still sitting on the edge of the tub she leaned closer. "Would you mind sir? I've never seen anything so beautiful and I want . . . no I need to taste it." The words just poured out of her mouth and in some way felt almost foreign, like the words weren't coming out of her mouth. There was no way that she could possibly have said those words. It simply wasn't possible so the voice she'd heard was someone else speaking. The only problem with that theory, with that train of thought was that voice was thinking the same thing she was. She did want to taste him.

"Of course." Remington was trembling again. Gwen doubted the man could even remember the last time he'd had a woman. It certainly wasn't in the last year and probably was far longer than that. It made her feel special. This was the first time in years that any woman had been with Remington Novak. When her tongue brushed the tip of his swollen member it lurched. "Oh my!" Gwen's smiled like the cat with the canary and she leaned forward flicking her tongue against it again and watching as it reacted bouncing slightly. With any other man she would have made him beg at this point. With Remington she was suddenly happy he wasn't going to make her beg. She would have begged him, promised him anything he wanted if only he'd let her taste him but the old man didn't realize the power he had. The only thing he did when her lips wrapped around his cock was grip her shoulder with one hand and the reinforced towel rack with the other.

This was the first time in Gwen's life that she'd ever truly worshipped a cock. She'd sucked cocks before sometimes to get a guy off, sometimes to get him ready for her but this was the only time she'd done it for sheer pleasure. It was a singular experience she was having, the slightly salty taste of his cockhead. The way it felt so smooth against her tongue. "It's perfect." Gwen whispered gliding his cock deeper. Each time she went down Gwen took him a little farther down her throat. There was a sudden craving. She had to take him all the way. She had to have him as far inside her as possible. Every part of him that she could devour she had to. It was some kind of mandate and she had no more control of it than she did her own breathing. It was something she had to do. Remington Novak wasn't the first man to experience the back of Gwen's throat, just the first old enough to be her father.

"Huh." Gwen's chest heaved with each breath she dragged in. She didn't understand what he was saying. There were words pouring out of his lips and they had meaning but she couldn't figure them out because the only thing that mattered at the moment was the flesh between her lips. He had to say it twice more and nearly topple over before she realized that he couldn't keep standing any longer. Gwen let him lean on her all the way back to the bed quickly throwing a towel beneath him. Somehow through sheer desperation she'd managed to keep her lips sealed around his cock for all but a few brief seconds of it.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers
12