Peach Fuzz: Debbie Can't Sleep

Story Info
A teen is frightened about her Grandpa's upcoming visit.
2.9k words
4.38
35.2k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seventh installment of this saga finds Henry Wilcox, the 67 year old neighbor of 18 year old Debbie Blair, at home after spending an eventful morning at church with the young lady and her parents. The fact that the senior citizen had just taken Debbie anally just hours before made meeting her parents interesting to say the least.

Henry was half expecting Debbie to make a visit to him once again, but since she had her afternoon committed to a continuation at home of the religious service he wasn't positive of that and as night fell his hopes diminished even further. Then the phone rang...

***

"Hello?" Henry cooed into the phone, and since he had just moved in and few knew his number he suspected that the person on the other end was his nubile young lover and he wasn't mistaken.

"Hi Henry," Debbie said softly. "It's me under the covers."

"What are you doing under there?" Henry asked as he pulled the cord around the corner so he could settle into his recliner.

"Thinking about you," Debbie admitted. "Thinking about last night."

"Does your anus still hurt honey? I got a little carried away."

"Just a little but it was worth it."

"How was your afternoon honey? Did you sing Amazing Grace with your parents?"

"No. I can't believe Mom told you about that."

"I was going to tell your Mom that I already heard you sing - I liked that song you sang last night. What was it called? Ow ow ow don't stop?" Henry asked, and after Debbie muffled her giggle he added. "That was a wonderful song."

"No. I sang this song that's on the radio. I told them it was a hymn I found in a book but it's called 'Spirit In the Sky'. It's a rock and roll song that they play on the radio station I'm not supposed to listen to. Have you heard it?" Debbie asked, and then she softly sang a few lines of the tune.

"You do sing nicely."

"Have to keep quiet so my folks don't hear me."

"So your grandfather is going to pay you a visit?" Henry asked in changing the subject. "You didn't seem too excited."

"I'm not. I'm scared. Jennifer - my big mouth cousin Jennifer - told our grandfather about me and you."

"You tell Jennifer everything we do?"

"Just about," Debbie admitted. "I got tired of her bragging about the stuff her and Grandpa do and how great he makes her feel so I brag on you too."

"I'm flattered," Henry confessed.

"Now Jennifer is mad at me because Grandpa is coming to visit and she thinks I'm trying to steal him away from her but I'm not. I don't want him doing things to me. I want you. He scares me. He smiles a lot when my Mom and Dad are around but when we're alone he looks at me funny."

"He's just coming around for something to do with his retirement, or at least that's what your mother said."

"No, he told her that but it's a lie. He told Jennifer that he forgot that I was getting older and was going to come up and break me in right," Debbie said in a nervous voice.

"Guess I'm going to lose you then," Henry said wistfully. "As I recall you said that your cousin told you how well endowed he was and I can't compete with that."

"You mean money?" Debbie asked.

"No honey," Henry chuckled. "Well endowed in this case means that Jennifer said your grandfather had a large penis. I certainly can't claim that and lots of women prefer that."

"I like yours. It's perfect," Debbie said. "I really like to suck it and I think I did better last time. I wish I was over there to suck it right now."

"Me too honey," Henry said as he pulled his cock out through the fly of his pajamas and stretched the modest organ out while they chatted. "You suck it so good."

"He's going to make me suck his too and then he's going to want to put it in my bottom and then in my - you know."

"Your what honey? Where is your Grandpa going to put that big cock of his?" Henry asked, becoming aroused even while getting depressed at the thought of his lover being taken.

"He told Jennifer that he's going to..." Debbie said, hesitating a bit before finishing. "He said he was coming out here so he can you-know-what my pussy and ass hard. That's why Jennifer is mad. She's jealous. She wants Grandpa all to herself and I tried to tell her I don't want him..."

"You might like it honey," Henry suggested, although when he thought about how tight her anus had been for him and recalled how huge Debbie's cousin said their grandfather's cock was he cringed at the thought.

"It's you I love," Debbie sobbed, and while Henry tried to tell her that was crazy she would love someone so different in age he couldn't because he felt that way too. "I want you to be my first, before he gets to me. One night this week I'll sneak out. I can't now because my folks are still up. I can hear them praying."

"Honey, I'm coming over," Henry said before hanging up, and after he pulled out the toy that he had just unwrapped the other day he threw on his robe and headed outside.

"I pray too - I pray they don't fix that streetlight," Henry whispered to himself as he looked at the only source of illumination on that part of the quiet street which seemed burnt out, and grateful for the quiet nature of the road and the way houses were widely scattered, he made his way down to the Blair residence where Debbie was at the window waiting.

"Hi," Henry whispered before Debbie leaned out the window and kissed him feverishly.

"You're going to come in aren't you?" Debbie offered but Henry declined because if climbing in didn't kill him scrambling out surely would.

"Is your door locked?" Henry asked, and after Debbie nodded he added, "Can you take off your shirt for me?"

"Okay," Debbie said, and after she peeled off her Krazy Kat nightshirt she stood there naked by her bed.

"You look like an angel honey," Henry whispered. "Play with your breasts for me honey. That's it."

"I like it better when you do it Henry," Debbie said as she brought her hands up to cup and then knead her budding breasts.

"I know honey," Henry said. "I love to watch you do it too though. I love how big your nipples get when they get aroused. Are you getting wet? Is your pussy starting to tingle?"

"A little. Please come in Henry. There's a milk crate over by the side of the garage."

"I want to watch you get off honey," Henry said, and after reaching into his robe pocket pulled out the vibrator and handed it to the girl through the window. "I want you to get on the bed and lay back, and then I want you to spread your thighs and pretend that it's my cock and slide it in and out of your pussy."

"I don't know how," Debbie said as she looked at the device. "Your thingy is bigger than this."

"This will get you used to it so when we make love it won't hurt."

"Will this make me bleed? Jennifer says that when you first do it you bleed."

"You've never put anything inside of you before?" Henry asked. "Nothing at all?"

"My finger, but not too far. Just around the tingly part."

"You probably won't bleed honey," Henry said. "Just sit down and then lay back and open your legs."

"Please come in - we'll be real quiet," Debbie whispered as she got closer to the window, so close that the senior could smell her pussy. "I'll help you in."

"All right," Henry said resignedly, and as he looked over and saw the metal box Debbie was talking about he headed over while muttering to himself, "I must be getting soft in the head."

The same couldn't be said for the old man's cock, which was tenting out the front of the pajama bottoms after the little show Debbie had put on, and when he returned Debbie had already opened the window all the way and was waiting.

Henry figured he must look like an idiot climbing into an 18 year old girl's bedroom wearing a bathrobe and pajamas, but the smell of her pussy was even coming through the window and it was that carrot-on-the-stick and got him through the window, awkwardly as it was.

"You okay Henry?" Debbie asked after helping the old man to his feet, and Henry nodded as they embraced, his hands squeezing Debbie's plump cheeks.

"Get on the bed," Henry whispered, and after she did Henry made his creaky knees go down to the carpet while spreading the teen's legs and putting them over his shoulders. "Oh honey, you're so wet."

"I know. Please help me. I've been tingly all day," Debbie pleaded, and after Henry reminded her to keep quiet grabbed the vibrator and lowered his face into the girl's dripping grotto, a valley so wet that the down around her mound was flattened.

"Oops," Henry whispered when he turned on the vibrator and realized that even though it probably sounded real loud because he was right next to it, it was still too loud to risk so he kept it off and eased the thin probe between her labia, or at least tried.

"Relax honey," Henry whispered as he teased her clitoris with his tongue while trying to get the vibrator into what felt like a keyhole.

"It's too big," Debbie said as she grabbed the backs of her thighs to spread her legs wider, and only after spinning and coaxing did her manage to push some of the vibrator into Debbie who let out an oohhh in response.

"There honey," Henry said softly as he worked in the end of the device which was no bigger than his thumb and smaller than his own modest manhood, but something Debbie was reacting to as if it was a baseball bat. "How's that?"

"Good," Debbie hissed. "Wish it was your thingy."

"Me too," Henry said as he worked the end of the vibrator in and out while lapping at her sex, and the faster he went the more Henry worried about Debbie making noise when she came.

She did her best, but even the stifled squeal sounded like a roar to Henry as he pressed her pussy to his face by letting go of the vibrator and grabbing her butt, but after he pulled the device out of the spent girl his worst fears were answered.

"Princess?" came a male voice at the door along with a light tapping sound, and with that Henry looked at the open window for a brief second before exchanging terrified looks with Debbie in the murky darkness.

"Shit," Henry muttered as he reached under the bed, and finding what might be room enough for him, dropped down onto his back and slithered under the bed frame, grateful that he was still a slim guy.

"Coming Daddy," Debbie was saying as the bed bounced a bit while she pulled on her night shirt, and then Henry saw her little feet padding towards the door and unlocking it.

"What's wrong Daddy?"

"It sounded like something was wrong," asked the girl's father as he entered the room.

"Oh, I think I had a nightmare or something," Debbie tried to explain, while under the bed Henry fought to keep from sneezing from the dust bunnies he had awakened by scrambling under the bed.

"You shouldn't really have the window open Princess," Mr. Blair declared while Henry took the vibrator up to his mouth and put it in his mouth, figuring that if he was to be pulled out from under the bed by his ankles at least he would die tasting Debbie's sweet pussy.

"But I like the fresh air Daddy," Debbie protested.

"Well, it is kind of stuffy in here," her father said while sniffing, and then suggested, "We should get you one of those air freshener things."

Smells great to me, Henry thought as the scent of Debbie's orgasm lingered in the room, but finally Debbie's father left after kissing his daughter good night and after the door clicked shut Henry squirmed out from under the bed while Debbie helped him up onto it.

"Oh brother," Henry whispered while Debbie smothered him with kisses and giggled.

"It was like an adventure," Debbie decided. "I came so good too with that thing in me. It didn't hurt so bad after a while."

"Told you. Now, I think I better get back home."

"No you don't. You deserve a prize first," Debbie said as she tried to get Henry's pajamas off. "I want to make you happy too."

"Honey...," Henry started to argue, his erection having disappeared from terror, but he couldn't bring himself to stop her as she took his former position on the floor while he fell back into the bedding.

"I don't get to see it soft very much - like Stretch Armstrong," Debbie said as she moved between the old man's thighs and began pulling on the modest rubbery tube before sucking on it a little.

"Jennifer told me some things I should do to make you happy - before she got mad at me that is," Debbie explained before pulling the old man's flaccid dick back up towards his stomach. "If I don't do it right tell me."

"Oohh!" Henry groaned when he felt his long wrinkled scrotum get played with just before his right nut went into Debbie's mouth, and as she sucked on the orb vigorously he felt her hand slid down between his butt cheeks.

"Omigod!" Henry wheezed as he felt Debbie's finger fumbling around before sliding it into his anus, and now she was sliding her index finger in and out of his asshole while continuing to suck on his balls, going back and forth while trying to suck them clear off his body.

"Wow," Debbie hissed after Henry writhed around on the bedding for a minute or two, chewing on a pillow to keep quiet. "That really made your thingy hard fast didn't it?"

"Oh!" Henry moaned as she looked down and saw Debbie holding his veiny erection in her little paw.

"I know what to do with this," she giggled before wrapping her lips around his cock, and as Henry fought to make it last he marveled at how good she had gotten in such a short time.

"Mmm," Debbie mumbled when after a couple minutes of enthusiastic sucking the old man's cock erupted in her mouth, and only after he stopped cumming and went limp she reluctantly let go of him.

"You're so good to me," Henry declared as he sat upright and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her and sharing the seed that remained in her mouth before they both got to the feet.

"I'm coming over tomorrow night," Debbie said. "I want to feel your thingy in me before Grandpa comes."

"I know honey," Henry said as they held each other, and as Debbie put her arms around the old man's neck he let his hands slide up under the night shirt Debbie had put back on for her father's visit.

"Fuzzy wuzzy," Henry whispered in Debbie's ear when after his hands slid up the teen's sides his thumbs ended up under Debbie's arms, and as he stroked the small patches of peach fuzz the girl squirmed in response and ground into him. "You like that don't you?"

"Yeah, but Mom told me I have to shave - she wanted me to this morning when we got ready for church," Debbie explained. "Wish I didn't have to. I like being hairy for you."

"I wouldn't exactly call you hairy honey," Henry whispered in her ear as he continued to massage the moist hollows and the barely visible hairs.

"Remember that one time when you said you would shave my underarms for me?" Debbie asked, and after Henry nodded she added. "You can do it for me tomorrow. It will be fun for us and I won't have to waste time in the shower tomorrow morning doing it."

"Sure," Henry agreed, not sure how one little swipe under each of her arms could take long but quite intrigued by the prospect of finding out himself.

"Don't hurt yourself," Debbie said as she helped Henry out the window, the senior's foot struggling to find the milk crate while his back and knees reminded him he was an old man.

"See you honey," Henry whispered at the angel in the window before leaving, sneaking back across and up the road while shaking his head at what had just occurred.

Back at home, Henry went to the bathroom before going to bed and after he remembered that the vibrator was in his robe pocket he took it out to wash it.

"What the?" Henry said when he saw the red stain up on the plastic shaft, and there were traces of blood on his thumb and index finger as well.

"Good grief," Henry said to the mirror as he looked at the weathered face and the mouth that looked a little like he had put lipstick on very sloppily. "I look like a freaking vampire."

***

thanks for reading so far