Peaches

Story Info
Peaches, her husband, his fantasy & a strip club.
11.5k words
4.31
75.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I recently read a story posted here written by Ray McKenna, called 'Lap Dancer'. I suppose it caught my eye because of my interest in stripping. Other reasons to but I wouldn't want to bore you with those.)

I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist and I've always wanted to perform in a club, not just perform but to be paid for doing so. That does equate to becoming a stripper, just a short term contract a week or two.

Maybe all the things that happened in Ray's story could have happened, maybe Tyler always wanted to be a stripper, maybe Tyler had cheated before, maybe she already had a relationship with suit. Maybe there was something lacking it their marriage, something that made Tyler feel the need to be with someone else. Maybe her stripping had changed her attitude about casual sex. Maybe it was just that her husband was a horrible lay. I could imagine myself in Tyler's situation, but for any of what happened to be believable, wouldn't you need to know how I could go to those extremes. What was on the inside that made me become a stripper, then hide that from my husband. Most importantly what kind of a relationship did I have with my husband.

Who was the I in Ray's story, he couldn't have been this average guy he was portrayed as, normal men would have walked away. Most real men get upset even when their wives flirt to much, it doesn't take much for me to imagine how most men would have reacted. That tells me that Ray had to have some reason for allowing himself to be humiliated.

What truly made Tyler have sex with suit, even though her husband was watching. Some of you my not think so, but having your husband, or for that matter anyone your in love with, watch you make love to someone else isn't an easy thing. I guess what really lost me the most is having no idea of how the writer (Ray) and Tyler got to this point in there lives. I'm sorry guys but no woman is going to become a stripper just because her husband bugs her about going to a strip club with him. If you don't believe me then ask your wife. I can buy the idea that she went first to only watch and learn, but going to a strip club by themselves would be impossible for most women to do, even if they wanted to go. Tyler at least for me didn't fit the roll. Ray did a good job of portraying her as a stripper, but the idea she went from an average wife, who was frustrated because her husband didn't seem to desire her, just doesn't work for me, there would have to be more to Tyler then that.

Anyway I'm one who wants to know why things happen, that of course is not always possible in a short story, but hints can at least be offered. Not that Ray didn't try some of that but the hints he did gave weren't enough for me to believe his characters. They just didn't fit the story.

I did like the concept, it made me wonder what would the two people have to be like to make it happen. Ray's ending could never be mine, basically their life just goes on as before, save for the benefit of him getting a hard on from his wife's new career. I don't see that happening, even if there was no change in Ray, I assure you Tyler had experienced to much to have not changed, changed a lot.

I can't help but think Ray's feeling would have changed to, he may so love his wife that he'd do nothing, but no matter how much of a hard on he got from watching, he would have felt betrayed. Betrayal is not so easily dealt with in the real world, it comes with a price. I know, I had to pay for my own betrayal of someone I loved, I assure you it was very costly, the price was paid in something that can never be bought or sold, love more accurately lost love.

Here's a situation similar to Ray's story, not a take off of his story but my story inspired by his. One last thing, I love the name Tyler, it would be a great name for a stripper. Kind of sexy I think.)

* * * * *

Shortly after David arrived at work Wednesday his secretary, Debbie, came into his office, after handing him an envelope, she said, "Laura dropped this off for you last Friday. She said it was very important that I didn't give it to you until this morning." While taking the envelope from Debbie's hand, David responded more to himself then to Debbie, "Just like Laura to spring something on me at the last minute." Being somewhat annoyed that Debbie hadn't given the envelope to him right away, David dismissed her with the wave of his hand.

As he examined the envelope David was sure he'd forgotten something, anniversary of their first date or some other equally trivial event in their life together. David would never forget any of the important dates, like their anniversary or Laura's birthday, if he did Debbie made sure to remind him. David even counted on Debbie to make sure he had an appropriate present to give Laura on those occasions. The only problem was that Laura always put so much importance on those insignificant events in their lives, ones that David never remembered. Throwing the envelope on his desk, David walked out of his office to attend a sales meeting he had scheduled.

It didn't take long for curiosity to get the better of David. The meeting hadn't been five minutes old when he realized he should have at least looked in the envelope. Laura hadn't done anything like this in a long time. Despite the importance of the sales meeting, David couldn't get his mind off that envelope and what it may contain. Notwithstanding his feeling that he'd missed something that was special to Laura, there were other possibilities to what could be in that envelope. Laura had used a similar message the night she finally granted David's wish to play out one of his favorite fantasies.

The more David contemplated Laura's intentions the harder it became to think of much else. Nine or ten months ago something like this would have been a common occurrence. Laura was always doing something special, sending him love notes, invitations to meet her for a special night out, sometimes she'd even send him flowers. Up until today, David hadn't even comprehended the fact that Laura had stopped doing those kind of things for him. Other more important things, namely his career had replaced the importance of Laura's and his life together. The more he thought, the more he realized that wasn't the only thing that had changed in their lives.

Some how Laura and he had grown apart, it had been so gradual that he'd hardly noticed. It occurred to him that over the last year that distance had increased. Worse yet over the last few months they'd becoming more like roommates then husband and wife. David understood that had mostly to do with Laura, she'd always been the one to keep their relationship on track, demanding that he took the time for the them part of his life.

It wasn't that David didn't think their relationship was important, not even that he resented the time she used to demand of him. It was just that David had his career to think about. David was on the move up, he had to work long and hard, if he didn't someone else would take his future from him. He never could understand Laura's beliefs that money wasn't very important, especially if you couldn't take time to enjoy having it. Beside there was so much more to his desire to get ahead then just money, he wanted to be recognized, he wanted the power that someone in a high position had, but most of all he wanted people to envy his achievements.

As David continued upon this line of thinking, he could almost pin point the exact time that Laura had stopped playing her love games, as he liked to think of them. It had all stopped shortly after the loss of her job. In David's mind her job loss shouldn't have even mattered, it wasn't a very important job. David couldn't understand why Laura had taken the loss of her job so badly. It was such an insignificant thing in David's life that he couldn't see nor understand how devastating her job loss was to Laura. They'd talked about it some, but David really hadn't paid much attention. The truth was he hadn't paid much attention to anything she'd said to him in a long time. Even when he was home, his mind was always at work, something he had intended to rectify, especially after the fight they had about just that, his not listening. He really had felt Laura had been unreasonably that night, sure Laura had made plans for them to go away for the weekend but they could do that anytime. He couldn't understand why her having to change her plans, just that once, was such a big deal.

David reasoned it wasn't that he didn't want to listen. Laura just needed to get his attention before saying things. Lately Laura refused to do that, if he didn't hear her the first time, and he asked her what she said, she'd make some smart ass remark, her favorite being "I don't chew my cabbage twice," then refuse to repeat it for him. David reckoned that if the house was on fire and he hadn't heard Laura yell fire the first time, he'd burn to death. David was sure when things at work slowed down he'd be able to rectify their communications problem. That is when he didn't have so many more important things on his mind, then he'd be able to listen to Laura's chit chat.

David tried to compel his mind back to the matters at hand but the harder he tried the more he thought about Laura and their relationship. He started to realize more and more things had changed between them, not just the fact Laura had stopped playing her games and he'd stopped listening to her. It used to be that when he'd work late Laura would always be home waiting for him. Now a lot of those nights she'd get home after he would, some nights quite a bit after him. Adding to that she was now going out on her own, at least once a week with a new girlfriends she'd made. Something else she'd never done before. David really didn't mind that much, her new girlfriends, Brandy was a real beauty.

David liked Brandy, she was always touching him when they'd talked, he knew some people were just that way, but just the thought that it may be more then that gave David goose bumps. Brandy was even more touchy with Laura, not just touchy either, they'd hold hands something hug, David didn't object to that, thinking of them going beyond just touching and holding was sexually stimulating. Laura had always been open about sex, so David felt no hindrance one night telling her that he fantasized about a threesome with Brandy and her. Normally even if David had a fantasy that Laura wasn't willing to participate in, she'd at least allow him to verbally play it out during their love making. He was astonished by her reaction that night, she looked at him with a very painful look on her face, then said "It's been weeks since you touched me, and all you want to talk about is threesome with Brandy." They still ended up making love but to David it seemed like Laura was more going through the motions then really making love. She didn't even have an orgasm which was unusual for Laura. Much to his regret David assumed a threesome with Brandy was out of the question.

Thinking about Brandy and a threesome turned David's attention to Laura's and his sex life, and how much it had changed. He'd been working long hours and he was tried most of the time so he hadn't really objected to this. The more he examined it, the more he realized how unlike Laura that was, she wasn't one to do without sex. Laura always had a high libido, they'd always had plenty of sex. The last few months had been really sexless, the few times he'd wanted sex, Laura would find some excuse not to. For that matter she avoided doing anything that would sexually stimulate him, even to the point of getting undressed and dressed in the bathroom when he was around, and long past were the nights of her sleeping naked next to him.

David never really understood Laura's need for so much sex. Laura did like sex, but her needs weren't as great as David assumed they we're, what Laura craved was an expression of David's love and affection, and it seemed as time went on David lacked the ability to give that except in bed. The truth was if their relationship had been based on Laura's sex drive, it would have been over long ago. David had never really fulfilled those desires in Laura, he just wasn't the lover she needed for purely sexual pleasure. But because she loved David, she'd suppressed those desires and replaced them with a more loving kind of sex, not always physically satisfying but fulfilling her need for feeling his love. In turn Laura tried to satisfy David's ego by always faking orgasms, though she rarely had any.

In fact if Laura had chosen someone purely on the bases of sex, David would not have been her choice. He was an adequate lover but he wasn't a great lover. Physically he wasn't unappealing but he was somewhat short, at least by Laura's standards, she being only slightly shorter then his 5' 10", and David's build was on thin with very little muscle tone, bony would be Laura's description. Not Laura's choice by any means in a lover's physically attributes. Laura had always preferred men who were ruggedly handsome, tall and well muscled, though not over built like a body builder. If Laura had even considered sexual desire or sexual attraction in her decision to first date David, she never would have. At first she dated David only because he reminded her of a shy little puppy. Eagerly approaching her but then backing away when she'd respond to him. When he finally did get up enough courage to ask her out she only decided to go with him because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. She did find that she liked David, at first only as a friend, never considering their relationship anything other then platonic.

As David continued to think about Laura, the more convinced he became that whatever was in that envelope was Laura's way of getting them back on track. David was sure that Laura was setting up one of her special nights out. He was hoping it would be their game of pick up. Laura would dress real sexy, kind of slutty, then go to one of the local club. David would arrive a few minutes later then watch as Laura danced and flirted with stranger the rest of the night. Then at a preset time David would ask her to dance, then leave with her as if she'd picked him over all those other men.

The nights David liked the most were those that Laura drank to much. On those nights Laura would get really wild, allowing the guys she found attractive to take some liberties, mostly kissing and fondling her bums, but on a few occasions she even allowed guys to feel her breasts. Once she'd gotten really wild with this guy, she later described as a real hunk, she let him lift her dress up and feel her buns and sex. On more then one occasion that night David watched Laura feel him in turn. Watching them that night David had been sure Laura was going to complete the next step in his fantasy. David had always tried to get Laura to go one step farther, go out into the parking lot with some guy and have sex with him. David didn't just want her to have sex with someone else he wanted to watch. Laura would always joke that he lost his chance, he should have told her that when they first started dating, she'd do just about anything to turn a guy on back then. Then she'd add "It's your own fault I'm such a prude, everything changed when I fell in love with you." The problem being Laura wasn't a prude, her prudish behavior had been her way of controlling her own desires. The more of David's fantasies she played out the more that prudish facade disappeared.

David would have been the first to admit that this strange desire of his, watching his wife make love to someone else, was not normal. It didn't come without a price either, once David had finally convinced Laura to participate in his fantasy, thus making part of it a reality. He was surprised at how jealous he could become, the night he was sure Laura would end up having sex, it was so bad his stomach hurt. He reasoned that it had more to do with the guy Laura was with then just that he got jealous. Though David would never admit it, not even to himself, he felt inferior to tall, powerfully built men, which of course was Laura's choice in the men she'd flirt with. Being the sexual high David felt from watching Laura was so immense, he'd convinced himself that he could get passed that, even with a man like that. Even thinking that if Laura would become sexually active with other men that his jealousy would eventually go away.

Laura on the other hand, didn't have David's faith that he could deal with her unfaithfulness. She was sure he couldn't handle watching her make love to a man who could bring her to the same sexual heights that some of her past lovers had. She did of course want to experience those pleasures again, she truly wished that David was that kind of lover. She'd even felt at one time he could be, Laura still believed that making love was mostly something a person learned and in fact David had become somewhat better but there were just some men who seemed to be able to take her to places David could not. Laura hadn't been sure why she had allowed David to push her into playing out some of his fantasies. She hated to admit it to herself but she started to look forward to those nights out, experiencing some of the same freedoms she'd allowed herself before David. She knew that if she didn't stop playing David's game, it wouldn't really be a game much longer. Could their relationship really survive that, she had her doubts.

By the time David left the meeting he was so horny he had a hard on, it had been embarrassing holding his portfolio in front of his genitalia as he left. As soon as David got back to his office he tore open the envelope. Inside he found a very formal looking invitation. On the front of the invitation were four lines of gold type, the first had been partially scratched off leaving only parts of what appeared to be three words 'sty's Gentle lu', the next line read 'Is Proud To Present', under that 'For Your Entertainment' then the last line, 'Preaches', at the bottom was a logo that seemed real familiar to David but he just couldn't place it.

On the inside was gold lettering also, this lettering had been scratched off almost completely. Over top of which Laura had written a note, 'My love, tonight you get to live one of your wildest fantasies. I pray that when it's over it's one you really wanted. I'm very sure you have meetings planned all day long, cancel them! I said cancel them, not change them to your office, I'll know if you do that. No David my spy is not Debbie, she's to loyal to you, but others aren't . Heed my words David I'll know. It's time you spend the day thinking about me! I'll call sometime today with further instructions, don't leave your office or you may miss my call, if you do, tonight may well be someone else's fantasy night. With all my heart Peaches.'

At first all David felt was anger, no way was he going to stay in his office all day, he had work to do. In fact, in less then five minute he was suppose to meet with the head of production, he wasn't about to cancel that meeting, it was just to important. If Laura didn't like it, then she could just forget this game of hers. Just as David was about to walk out his office door, it hit him that Laura had used her old nickname, Peaches. In his anger at being told what to do, not asked, he'd missed the significance of Laura using her old nickname all together.

Peaches was Laura's nickname before she and David had become an item, one she had asked him to stop using the night she'd told him she loved him. Laura had told David she'd been given that nick name after a wild night at one of the fraternity houses where they'd both gone to school. After that every time she'd see any of the guys that had been there that night, they'd call her Peaches. The nick stuck, and it wasn't long before everyone she knew was calling her Peaches. Laura never did tell David about night, not because she was ashamed, she just knew that no matter what David said, he wouldn't be able to deal with what had happened. When Laura fell in love with David, she decided that her wilder side had to go, and with it the nick. Laura felt some loss when she decided that she had to be exclusive with David. Her wildness and open sexuality was so much a part of her being, giving that up was by no means easy. It wasn't something David demanded. She knew that David wanted to be part of that side of her life, but she felt she knew him better then he knew himself, their relationship couldn't stand up under those conditions.