Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura has fun with PB&J, this time with friends.
1.5k words
4.42
36.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummymess
yummymess
11 Followers

Jenny & Laura walked in the door of Laura's apartment on a cool Sunday afternoon after their aerobics class. Laura had met Jenny a while back, and though they had done some casual flirting here and there, their relationship had been platonic thus far. Jenny swung both ways; Laura had a boyfriend, but Jenny suspected there was more to her sexual appetite than just her man. She would find out that she was right.

"Do you want something to eat?" asked Laura.

"Sure," Jenny said. "What have you got?" Sitting at the kitchen table Jenny watched curiously as Laura leaned over into the fridge. Her firm round ass stretched her tight workout shorts as she bent down. Closing the fridge door and turning to Jenny to reveal her chilled, erect nipples through her sports bra,

Laura gave a cute frown and said, "I might not have anything but some PB&J... What do you say?"

"Sounds yummy," Jenny said, speaking more on the topic of Laura's nipples than the sandwiches. Jenny was always transfixed by Laura's breasts when they showered at the gym together. They were perfect D-cups, but they were nice and pert, not to hangy-downy. But the best part was her nipples, big, dark round nipples about the size of a small sand-dollars.

Laura pulled down from her cabinets a loaf of soft thick slices of white bread, an extra-large jar of smooth creamy peanut butter and an extra-large jar of grape jelly. She pulled out two pieces of bread, holding one in her hand as she began spreading on the peanut butter, slowly, almost sensually. Then the jelly. She was about to put the pieces of bread together, but stopped with a twinkle in her eye, looking up to Jenny.

"Do you know what I discovered the last time I made peanut butter and jelly?" Laura asked.

"What's that?" Jenny inquired.

"You wouldn't believe how they... feel. It's hard to describe..." Laura said vaguely.

"Feel? You mean taste?" Jenny inquired.

"No, no... Just watch..." Laura replied. Never letting her gaze leave Jenny's eyes, Laura reached down and put the piece of bread with peanut butter in her hand. She stretched forward the material of her sports bra and placed the bread on her left breast, peanut butter side down. Her eyes slightly rolled back in her head as she let her sports bra back into place, putting pressure on the peanut butter and bread against her breast. Jenny's mouth hung wide open as she stared at Laura with both curiosity and lust.

Then Laura placed the jelly half in her sports bra against her other tit. She smiled at Jenny as she clutched her boobs from the outside of her sports bra, feeling the yummy gooey mess inside.

"What do you think?" asked Laura.

"You look..." Jenny pondered and then smiled devilishly, "delicious! Is that one mine?" Laura laid on her back on top of the kitchen table as Jenny stood over her and peeled back her sports bra, revealing the squished and gooey mess that lay on top of her ample breasts. Jenny paused only a moment to lick her lips, and then dove in to Laura's delicious tits. She started with the peanut butter breast, biting right through the center of the bread to Laura's nipple. Laura let out a slight pleasurable yelp as Jenny pinched her nipple with her teeth and kneaded her other jelly covered breast with her right hand.

Jenny hungrily licked up and devoured all of the peanut butter and bread on Laura's left tit and she moved to the right, anxious to taste the jelly and sweat on her skin. Laura arched her back, moving her sticky grape jelly breast up to Jenny's mouth. Laura moaned in delight and Jenny moaned with satisfaction as she ate her lunch off of Laura's glorious tits. Soon Jenny finished, leaving a thin sticky film of saliva, sweat and peanut butter and jelly residue on Laura's heaving breasts.

"Mmmmm, that was the best PB&J I've ever had," smirked Jenny. "Oh but you must still be hungry!"

"I definitely am," said Laura as she stood up from the table and ran her finger along the waistline of Jenny's work-out shorts. Pulling her shorts down to her ankles Laura revealed Jenny's beautiful shaved pussy. It was already glistening with wetness from eating PB&J off of Laura's perfect tits. Jenny stepped out of her shorts, leaving her wearing only her sneakers and sports bra, and sat down on the table, legs spread wide open and hanging down over the corner.

Laura pulled up a chair between Jenny's legs and began preparing another sandwich, inches away from her heaving pussy. Laura spread extra-thick layers of peanut butter and jelly on the bread, then cut each piece diagonally, leaving her with four triangles. She reached up to pull down Jenny's sports bra, and placed a peanut butter half and a jelly half on her tits. Jenny felt the substances in her bra against her tits; this was her first experience with messy sex. She loved it! She felt so edible and delicious and slippery and sticky and yummy and... It was indescribable.

She looked down at Laura. "Eat me, baby," she pleaded. Laura placed the remaining peanut butter and jelly triangles on Jenny's plump outer pussy lips, leaving her sweet opening slightly exposed. Pausing a moment to look at her delicious creation, Laura then buried her face into her peanut butter, jelly, and twat sandwich. Jenny was gushing sweet pussy juices into Laura's mouth as she lapped up the delicious mess - nibbling at Jenny's clit, while eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich from around it, soaked with her sweet cum juice.

Jenny moaned, "Oh god, ooohh god, yes!" while she orgasamed all over Laura's face repeatedly as she glided her fingers into Jenny's slippery hole and licked and sucked on her messy clit.

Just then the door opened suddenly and both girls froze. Laura raised her head up from between Jenny's legs to see her boyfriend standing in the door.

"You know it's rude to eat in front of people and not offer them anything," quipped Mark as he shut the door behind him.

Laura said, "Sure, but all we have is..."

"Peanut butter and jelly," Jenny finished her sentence and they both began giggling. Jenny pulled the straps of her sports bra over her shoulders revealing squished messy peanut butter and jelly sandwich all over her tits.

"Help yourself," she said. Mark removed his shirt and began massaging and licking and eating off of Jenny's breasts as Laura began undoing his pants. By the time Laura had removed Mark's pants he was rock hard and Jenny's breasts were even more a mess with Mark licking and rubbing in the peanut butter and jelly.

Laura gently tugged on Mark's hard cock, playfully pulling him over to the table. The table was the perfect height for Mark's cock to lay on as it struck out perpendicular to his body. Laura and Jenny both went to work on another sandwich. Laura spread on an extra thick pile of peanut butter while Jenny put her index and middle fingers in her still dripping pussy. Pulling them out and holding them up for Laura and Mark to see them glistening, she used her fingers to spread the pile of grape jelly across the bread.

When they were finished Laura lifted up Mark's cock a bit and slid the piece of peanut butter covered bread under it. She let his cock down into the bed of peanut butter, and then pushed it down a little, letting the substance ooze up around the hard cock. Jenny placed her half with jelly and pussy juice on top. Laura ran back to the cabinet for one more addition. She returned with a bottle of honey which she drizzled on top of her snack. Laura and Jenny stood back to look at their creation. Their eyes glazed over as they simultaneously licked their lips, both ready to devour this peanut butter, jelly, and cock sandwich with honey on top.

The girls each held half of the sandwich together as Mark backed away from the table. They began nibbling at the sides of the sandwich at first, ignoring Mark's cock altogether, torturing him. They were genuinely hungry as well after so many cumming so much. Finally Laura began fondling Mark's balls as she and Jenny finished the edges of the sandwich, leaving only two strips stuck to the top of and underneath Mark's cock.

Laura licked and kissed the underside of his cock while Jenny did the same on the top until only two chunks of sandwich remained sticking to Mark's bulging cock head. Both girls' lips wrapped around his head to meet each other in a sweet, soft embrace of saliva, pre-cum, peanut butter, jelly, and honey. The girls simultaneously french kissed and devoured the last bite of the peanut butter, jelly, and cock sandwich, all while giving Mark the best head of his life. Mark blew his hot wad of sweet cum all over the girls' lips, their well deserved desert. They continued to kiss and suck until they had licked up every drop of cum.

All exhausted, the three headed for the shower. "Laura, why don't we ask Jenny to stay over for dinner as well?" Mark suggested. The girls both laughed in agreement as they went to lather each other up in the shower.

yummymess
yummymess
11 Followers