Pearls

Story Info
She wore just pearls.
1.9k words
4.39
43.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy dripped the entire ride over to the theatre.

Her mind screamed to her in disbelief at what she was about to do, but her body dictated otherwise this evening. The man she had met on-line, and with whom she had conversed with these past several months and had seduced her so with his prose and his imagination, was finally coming to town for their first meeting. They had agreed to act out one of their many mutual fantasies and that is why she was dressed in only a long winter coat that was buttoned snugly to the neck and heels on this chilly December evening. Beneath the coat she wore only one accessory item, as per their discussions.

Pearls.

She was a natural beauty anyway, a forty-eight year-old whose toned body easily allowed her to model art-time, and that is where he had found her pictures to begin with. Despite the coat completely hiding her spectacular features to the neckline, she nonetheless attracted the attention of most of the male movie-goers in the lobby after she had purchased her ticket from the groveling teen at the admissions counter. She could have worn a canvas tent, such was the obvious lust in her eye and her intoxicating scent of sweet perfume mixed with the hormonal aroma of her arousal.

She had been celibate by choice for well over a year, her only companion during her sexual sabbatical was a trusty vibrator that she had nicknamed "Bob", yet she knew tonight she was more than ready to end her self-imposed celibacy. She ached for cock, his cock, his strong cock, such had this man had seduced her mind, expanded her imagination and stimulated her latent desires. Now, she would reciprocate by willingly acquiescing to one of his sensationally erotic requests.

And she would give him her body, to be used for his pleasure, and in return, she would enjoy the cock that she had yearned for. All in the quiet darkness of the neighborhood movie theatre. The tight, talented muscles of her cunt throbbed as she saw the correct movie at the end of the hall in this multiplex, the movie choice being a long-running and never-too-popular-to-begin-with film that was sure to be almost void of other customers. So that they could enjoy each other, in virtual privacy, but yet still very much in public.

She dripped. Her nipples pulsed. She had never done anything remotely close to this, but she had also never been so aroused with sexual anticipation.

Her eyes adjusted to the dark as she entered and she looked up into the raised seating level of the amphitheater. She peered into the black for a few anxious seconds until she finally saw a silhouetted form near the top, where he had indicated he would be. Her heart thumped wildly as she traversed the steps, she could hear it beating through the coat, she could feel it welling beneath her firm, ample tits.

She eased her body into the next-to-last row of seats and lowered her body into the seat next to him. She could not see him clearly yet, but she could smell him, a clean, musky scent emanating from his pores, her tactile senses heightened because of the reality of limited eyesight. He took her hand in his, firmly but gently, yet he did not turn to face her, not yet. he simply took her hand and placed it under the coat that was spread out on his lap, and she felt him for the first time, erect like steel but also velvety soft. And long. God, he didn't fabricate, if anything her was conservative in his description of his attributes. She gripped his shaft in her palm and emitted a barely audible moan.

"Jackpot," she thought to herself, as a small stream of milky liquid seeped down her bare thigh.

He reached around the back of her chair as the previews still were playing on the screen in the deserted theatre. He lifted his pelvis into the air so that she could feel his entire impressive length, and she purred as he lifted her hair over the collar of her coat and he began to softly press his soft, warm lips against the nape of her neck, tasting her, feeling her goose bumps rise on her creamy skin, and ever so slowly unbuttoned her coat, one button at a time, perhaps one every sixty seconds, lowering his face down her torso in conjunction with each button.

When the coat was mercifully fully unbuttoned, he took it in both of his hands and opened it as wide as it could go, so that he could admire her incredible body in the soft illumination of the theatre. he faced her directly for the firs time, and she saw his face, the salt-and-pepper hair, the green eyes blazing with confident lust, and the smile. Oh, she melted at the smile.

He leaned forward, tantalizingly slowly, to kiss her, but before he did, he grazed her body with the back of his palm, starting at her neck, cascading downward through the deep channel of her cleavage, pausing to run a finger around each areola, rubbing softly across her navel, and landing finally on the sensitive spot just above her mound and below her belly button, her secret erogenous zone. He had remembered. She trembled as his hand teased her skin, gliding one finger south to the wisp of her trimmed pubic hair, and she involuntarily gripped his thick dick in a vise-like hold, stroking and pulling it to impossible hardness.

Their lips met, the irretrievable electricity of the first kiss, the first instant that two lovers' lips meet, and the erotic, passionate sensation shot streams of excitement through her entire being, causing her stomach to tremble in soft gasps. His hand lingered just above her slit, teasing her, and their tongues snaked into each others' mouths until he released their lips and he moved his head down to her heaving breasts, and he began to suck and caress and pinch and kiss and lick, the eraser-hard nipples responding to his expert administrations, her titty-hard-ons in full salute. His other hand still rubbed her mons and pelvic bone as she gyrated, trying to raise her pussy to meet his touch, but he did not grant her such pleasure. Not quite yet.

His mouth continued its leisurely southerly descent as he crawled onto the floor in front of her, spreading her legs now, and his head disappeared beneath her coat, using it for a blanket, for cover. As his lips grazed her labia for the first time, she shuddered in ecstasy, and then felt the cold steel capturing her wrist on the armrest of her chair.

He had handcuffed her!

She squirmed in fear at first, such was the unexpected incarceration, and her hips bucked on his face, but she soon relented and surrendered to the incredibly gentle sensation of his lips gliding up and down, back and forth, then up and down, and then deep inside her engorged vaginal lips. She was the recipient of a tongue-fucking that she had never experienced, and tempered with the realization that she was handcuffed in a very public place while the man she had met only moments ago had his face buried between her legs and beneath her coat caused her to be on the verge of erupting in a massive explosion. She saw brightness in the darkness just before he slipped one finger into the top of her vaginal cavity, and she teetered on the brink of consciousness as she came and came.

She awakened from the momentary departure to find him standing in front of her, dangling his turgid cock just inches from her face, and before she could reach for it with her free hand, he grabbed it by the base and slapped it onto her cheeks and rubbed it along her face. His length was such that it nearly enveloped her from forehead to chin.

Before she could react further, he took the back of her head in his hands and stuffed about four inches of his big cock into her warm wet waiting mouth. She nearly panted from desire to suck him. She was completely in his control now, being face-fucked while cuffed to a chair in a public place, yet, strangely, she had never felt so safe. Nor had she ever been more turned on.

Small torrents of her nectars flowed from within her cunt and oozed down her legs, onto the seat, into the crack of her ass. She loved sucking cock, she craved it, it had been so long, far too long, and she eagerly accepted his shaft down her throat inch-by-inch, grasping the thickness within her how mouth, sucking on the mushroom cock head, savoring the tangy taste of precum now dripping liberally from his hole.

She sucked so enthusiastically as she wanted him to explode in her mouth, she loved the taste of cum, she wanted to feel the warm, salty liquid coat her mouth, but he wasn't ready to provide her with that satisfaction, again, not quite yet.

He loosened his grip on the back of her head and placed his strong arms around her waist, lifting her off of her seat and high in the air, and he took her place on the suddenly vacated cushion, and he suspended her in mid-air for a few seconds until she had only one place to land. On his cock. She groaned loudly and spurted juices as he pulled her relentlessly down on his cock for a proper fucking, nothing subtle or tender, just a hard, rough, deep, vigorous fuck.

Just as she needed. A hard fuck.

He watched in admiration as her tight ass bounced up and down frantically on his swollen manhood, his big balls slapping against her butt with an audible, heavy thud on each descent, and he reached up to unclasp the only accessory item that she wore, other than her five-inch-fuck-me-stilettos.

Pearls.

As he fucked her reverse-cowgirl style on the seat, grabbing and pulling on her perfect tits as they happily bounced, he took the strand of magnificent Mikimotos and reached around her and rubbed the ivory directly onto her swollen clit, and she howled out loud, her screams echoing through he abandoned theatre, finally attracting the attention of the young college student in the projector's booth above, and he immediately began to extract his own young, stiff cock as he watched the beautiful woman's torso heave up and down in orgiastic bliss as the man finally tucked her cum-covered pearl strands into her mouth as he shot stream after stream of warm, thick cum deep into her sopping cunt, as she tasted her own cum on the pearls, wrapping her tongue around each small pearl and licking off her own cum. Yum.

The young voyeur shot his own semen onto the projector booth window, unwittingly resulting in a surreptitious three-way mutual orgasm.

Her lover then stood up quickly, and pulled his trousers on, flipping her two keys as she still lay there cuffed to the seat, moaning and still dry-humping away, silently pleading with her motions for more, more, more cock, please.

These were the first words either had spoken the entire time.

"One key is to release you. The other is for Room 1119 of the Ritz-Carlton down the street. Be there in a half-hour."

He placed something else that was hard in her sweat-soaked palm before leaving the dark theatre, semen still dripping from his cock.

"And, oh, yes, lest I forget, please wear your pearls. They go so nicely with that outfit."