Pearls for Five

Story Info
Women watch him up close & lend a hand.
5.7k words
4.63
58.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened on the bus on the way back from work. Standing there, a woman in her midthirties with absolutely the hugest tits was staring at me. She was blond, her face was average, she was overweight, looked stupid as dirt and had a little boy in tow. The image of her getting knocked up in a bar bathroom came to mind, her and the idiot fucking while drunk out of their minds. Our eyes met and I smiled, she smiled back, a bit astonished it seemed, and just kept staring at me. "My name is Sigrid" she said. I gave my name in response. I looked down at her boy after we maintained eye contact for a while, and lightly shrugged my shoulders. He looked like he was almost retarded, and I felt compassion for the whole mess of a situation that must be. She looked away at that moment, but only for a second, then she was back staring at me. I looked back at her and realized, very clearly, that I could do anything I wanted with that woman. She was practically drooling at me with a vacant happy smile that made the bastard in me want to come out. It was decided soon enough, and as she got off the bus, she said "I get out here." I stepped out of the bus behind her.

She turned around a looked astonished as I got off the bus. The boy pulled her arm, and it was like she was just realizing that her boy was with her. "I'm going to the discount store," she said, seeming hardly to believe she was saying those words. I put my finger to my lips, and started going to the store. We crossed the street. Her tits were so huge they swayed when she walked, and it was obvious there was no bra she could afford that would hold in her tits. They were absolutely mammoth. As we crossed I got out a pen and a piece of paper and followed her into the store.

The store was a bunch of rows of clothing on round spindels and two aisles of cheap household articles. There was a set of shelves with toys on it, and the boy pulled free and ran over to look at them. The blond was looking up at me, and started walking as if in a daze to the clothes section, where she made the feeble attempt to appear to be looking at clothes. I took the pen and wrote on the pad of paper: Are you attracted to me? She glanced at the paper and looked back up at me nodding her head. Are you single? She glanced and nodded again. I chuckled, a single mother and horny as hell. I gave her a wink and a smile and wrote again: Do you want to watch me make my cock shoot cum? She looked down and read, it took her a while to read it apparently, after about 10 seconds she sucked in her breath in a little squeal. She nodded her head very clearly while now looking towards my cock. I was already horny as hell, just writing the words, and my cock was definitely straining my pants. With a jacket on, it was unlikely she could see anything, but I gyrated my hips ever so slightly. Her eyes were wide open and she literally licked her lips. I wrote: Let's go. Your place. She nodded and went to get the boy, I walked towards the entrance. One of the store employees had noticed our strange interaction, but not been able to see the words, and cocked an eyebrow.

I waited outside as she bought him a toy, and when she walked out, I indicated she should walk about 10 yards in front of me. She did so, continually looking back and heading down towards the river and a less expensive residential area. We came to a two story apartment block and she opened the door leading up to the second level. I climbed the stairs behind her, and the boy it seemed just realized I was at their home.

"Who is he, mommy?" he asked. "Just a friend, honey. He's a nice man." She said that with a jittery voice. I shook his little hand and he smiled. Content I was not a threat, he went back to playing with the toy he had gotten at the store. We walked down the hall and she opened the door to her apartment. She ushered the boy in and told him to use the restroom. He dutifully put himself in the bathroom.

She came back and said "Now talk to me, oh my god, this is so exciting!" Her hands were trying not to reach out and grab me or rub her huge tits, I couldn't tell which.

"Wait a minute," I said "first the only rule: No touching unless I say so." As that sunk in, she looked distressed to say the least. I opened my jacket, revealing my pants that were being stretched out of shape by my hard cock. She looked down and saw it as I stepped forward and pushed it against her, then stepped back. She took her hand and pressed it against my cock, sending a pleasant pressure running up my spine. I removed her hand. "To really it see it shoot, there's one more thing..." I said just as the bathroom door opened again and the boy came back out.

"Honey, its time to watch your favorite movie," she told the little boy. His eyes lit up and he starting doing a little dance of some sort and ran to the television in his room. She brought him a VHS tape, he popped it in and she turned on the TV. The next thing on the screen is the Muppets movie where everyone is a pirate. She left the room and came back with a key and told him to knock if he needed something. She then locked him in the room.

She came back to me in the living room, where I had sat down on her brown shag couch. Her tits were absolutely gargantuan. Images of shooting my cum all over her tits was flashing before my eyes and I was actually already lightly rubbing my cock through my pants. When she came in and saw that, her eyes were glued to my hand and its rubbing. "What would you do to see it shoot cum?" I asked her.

"Anything," she answered "whatever you want." I could hardly believe my luck, she was no special catch, but those fucking huge tits and as stupid as dirt.

"How many close girlfriends do you have?" I asked.

"Two or three," she said.

"To really watch, it is going to take you getting at least one other girlfriend over here to watch with you." I said this with a little smirk and slowly started unzipping my pants. She practically ran to the telephone. I listened as she called four different women, one didn't answer. To all three she basically said "I have a stripper for us, come over right away!"

About five minutes later, the first of the women arrived. She was a tall lanky colored blonde with dark roots, a huge nose, smallish tits, but a tight ass. Her face wasn't all that bad aside from her nose. It was obvious she had pasted on her makeup in record time, it was a bit garish and overly rouged. She had a shirt on that showed a lot of upper torso, and pair of tight jeans. She was probably in her late twenties. Her eyes flew to me where I was now standing and drinking a beer Sigrid had offered me. She seemed a bit brighter than Sigrid just from her facial expression, and she looked a bit quizzical. She looked at Sigrid and asked "He's a stripper, he doesn't look like a stripper." Sigrid immediately started to tell the whole story how it happened. I smiled and offered the piece of paper for her inspection. She read it, looked at me, looked at Sigrid and said "Wow. And you are going to?" Sigrid nodded her head vigorously and pointed out the boy was watching a movie.

"You might as well too," I say, "it's like watching a movie too."

"Please," said Sigrid, "please stay Pam, so I can see this! That is just so over-the-top!"

She looked me up and down again and then a coy expression came over her, before she said: "Okay, if you are going to, I might as well too..." Just as she said that, the doorbell rang again, and Sigrid rushed to the door. At this point I was getting extremely nervous and was horny as hell. Pam gave me a good one up and down, and took the piece of paper. She went to the door where three women were coming in!

Everybody greeted each other like they hadn't seen each other for a while, everyone was happy and chattering. As they women came in I saw a short voluptuous Italian woman with black hair. Her tits were sizable compared to her ass and showcased nicely with a deep cutout in her black top. Her ass which was round but apparently quite tight, was packed in red cord pants. Her makeup was dark and well applied, giving her eyes an upward slant. Her name was Lucy.

The next to come in the door was a round, redheaded housewife with another set of huge tits, that she had mounted in a push-up bra from hell. Her rounded stomach and ass that was posted up high due to red five inch heels swayed into the room. Her red hair was in curls, and she had natural freckles all over her face and down over her shoulders and running into her cleavage. Her upper breasts were swelling out of a red and white polka dot top, and her pink pants were stretched tightly over her ass. When I saw her, my mind screamed stupid fuck toy. She seemed already a bit tipsy from some strong alcohol, and was smiling and laughing at everything. Her name was Melissa.

Behind her came walking in a girl not more than 18 years old. She was slender, with perky, obviously still growing breasts, and obviously Melissa's daughter. Her name was Jessica. She was pale white with smooth skin, scattered freckles and was wearing a thick pullover and jeans. Her red blonde hair hung in light curls down over her shoulders. She looked a bit nervous too.

"Alright, let's get the show started!" Melissa said with gusto, and sat herself on the sofa.

"Um, actually, there is no stripper..." said Pam, while getting Lucy and Melissa's attention. The women looked a bit confused briefly, but Pam and Sigrid went on to tell the story, using very neutral terminology and showing only the older women the paper I had written on. After they had read the paper, they both just looked up at me, Lucy almost as if she was revolted, and Melissa as if she had just heard a good dirty joke.

Sigrid then piped up and said "Me and Pam are going to watch."

"What's going on mom?" Jessica asked "are we going to watch this guy strip or what?"

"Well, I think it might be too much for you after all, Jess. I am not sure you should."

"I definitely am not staying," said the Italian, "You guys have fun, but that is too much for me."

"Oh, don't be such a prude, Lucy!" quipped Melissa. Only then did she realize what she said, and her daughter Jessica crossed her arms and smiled.

Lucy saw this transpire, and said "Melissa, you can't possibly think to let little Jess watch that?! That's crazy!"

"I've seen lots of guys strip on TV!" Jessica retorted, "What's the difference? Don't be such a prude, Aunt Lucy!"

"It one thing to watch a guy strip on TV, Jess! It's another to watch some strange guy jerk off in a friend's living room!"

"Jerk off?" Jessica looked at me with big eyes this time.

"Yes, jerk off! Do you really want to see that? Do you Melissa, want her to see that?"

"Um...I...err...well... no..." said Melissa somewhat reminded of her parental duties.

"What?" said Jessica, "But I've seen that sort of thing before!"

"What?!" asked all of the women in unison.

"Err.." Jessica said, realizing what she had just said that no one else was supposed to know.

"Speak!" barked Melissa, her face aghast.

"I saw John jerk off on a dirty magazine," she answered, "he didn't know I could see him."

The women were all quite uptight about this for some reason, given the other situation at hand.

"If I don't watch it, then I'll be a prude!" Jessica cried out. That broke the tension and everyone laughed. The humor was short lived however, and Melissa then answered, alcohol likely having a part in her decision making process "Okay, but you have to stay quiet."

Then came an uncomfortable silence. Lucy was standing with her mouth gaping open in astonished disbelief. Jessica walked over and sat on the couch next to her mother. Pam and Sigrid went and sat on the other side of the wrap around couch. Lucy silently sat down in shock in the recliner.

I went and stood in the middle of them, and cleared off the low sturdy living room table. I sat down and reclined on one arm. "You know what the objective is ladies. It is a process of give and take. You tell me what to do, I ask you to do something for me."

Melissa got up and turned on music. She returned to her chair. As the music came on, she said: "Dance and strip to the music baby!" and clapped once, the girls laughed and I started to peel myself out of my clothes. I kept staring openly at each of the women, and was already fantasizing about shooting my load all over each of them. It was made better by the fact that practically all of them had their mouths gaping open as they looked up at me. It was obvious now that the time had come, Sigrid could hardly contain herself and was already pulling at one of her nipples.

As I went to pull off my pants, Pam said "Slow..., slow...." and giggled. I pulled them off slowly, the only thing concealing my cock from sight was the thin white cotton fabric of my boxers. It was obvious that I was highly aroused; my cock was creating a tent in the fabric that was throbbing on its own.

"Take off the boxers..." whispered Jessica, leaning forward and staring up at me. Looking down at her face, I felt the first drip of precum stain my shorts, and by Lucy's reaction, namely even wider eyes and pursed lips, that she could see it.

"Someone has to show me something," I answered, "I want to show it to you, but I have done a lot for nothing."

The women were silent, and everyone looked at Sigrid, since it was her that had dragged me in off the street. "Like what?" she asked. I could tell she was hoping for some hands on action. "Take out your tits for the rest of the show," I answered. This was obviously a surprise for Lucy and Jessica, but Pam, Melissa and Sigrid took it in stride.

Sigrid reached down, and pulled her shirt up and off. I was right that she had nothing to contain her tits, and those huge fucking tits came popping out into view. They had tight pink nipples and were just ungodly huge. My cock drained some more precum into my shorts, where the stain was now obvious for all to see.

"What's happening?" Jessica asked, "It's all wet!"

"That's his pre-cum, Jess," answered Melissa like she was teaching her, "when a man is very aroused, it can be that some cum escapes before ... the big rush comes..." she trailed off, realizing what she was talking about. It made my cock literally stick to my boxers with precum, and the cloth was soaked through as my cock literally oozed cum.

Pam and Lucy however, were still caught staring at Sigrid's massive tits. "Your tits are huge!" Pam exclaimed, "Oh my god!" Lucy just stared, now sure how to take the whole scene in.

"Now take off the shorts!" called out Jessica again. Melissa laughed. Pam and Sigrid's attention went back to me.

I turned and stared blatantly at Sigrid's tits. They were perversely huge and totally appropriate to this experience. My shorts slid down off of me, and a strand of precum hung glistening from the head of my cock. I stood back up. I enjoyed the feeling of the women all looking at my cock, I could feel how their eyes looked it up and down very carefully, knowing they had to be thinking how it felt. "It feels good" I said, and put my hand on my cock. I took my thumb and rubbed it over the head of my cock as I wrapped my other four around it.

"Pump it!" squealed Pam.

"Yeah, pump it!" said Melissa and Jessica. Sigrid just sat and played with her tits obscenely for me and nodded her head while licking her lips. I started pumping my cock. I could feel the eyes of all those women as they looked at various things, mostly they looked at my cock and my face that was contorted in pleasure. I pumped it slow and lightly. "Harder and faster!" Melissa quipped. As I continued to do so, I could feel an orgasm building deep in my balls. My knees were a bit weak, and I just laid down on the living room table, my knees bent with my feet on the ground and my cock standing up in the air, with my fist wrapped around it, precum oozing out of the head lubing my cock, but not enough...

"Lotion," I said. I took my hand off my cock so as not to lose control. "Melissa, you wanted harder and faster, bring me lotion."

"In the bathroom," said Sigrid. Melissa got up, her huge white tits and stilted ass wobbling down the hall. She came back in less than a minute carrying a creamy hand lotion. When she went to hand it to me, I interrupted her "No, put it on my yourself. Just the bottle though, no hands." Her initial hesitation reverted to smirking as she held the bottle over my cock by an inch or two and left a long stripe of lotion down the length of the underside of the shaft.

"Now pump it hard and fast!" called out Lucy suddenly. She was literally trembling in her chair, obviously shocked she had dared call out something. I started pounding my cock with my fist, the lotion smearing the entire shaft and the slippery head pumping between my fingers. I started writhing around a bit on the table, and was breathing hard. I was staring back and forth between Sigrid's tits and Lucy somewhat stunned expression. I could feel the eyes of Pam, Jessica and Melissa on me, and the whole situation was burning a hole in my consciousness. I was overloading. At the last possible moment, I let go of my cock and took a deep breath. Breathing deeply I slowly relaxed my body, having to do so by thinking about it. I was panting as I looked at Lucy.

"Rub lotion in that big cleavage of yours for me. That means no touching, don't worry." Lucy licked her dark painted lips and looked at Sigrid's huge tits while biting her lips.

"Oh come on Lucy!" laughed Jessica, "don't be a prude!"

"But my bra! I don't want lotion all over the silk!"

"You still have cleavage without a bra with a v neck like that" I answered.

"Yeah, take off the bra!" Pam giggled.

Lucy somewhat shocked reached around and unclasped her bra, and pulled it out without taking off her shirt. There was still a very generous amount of cleavage on display. Melissa handed her the bottle of lotion. Lucy took a generous amount of lotion in her hands, and began putting lotion on her neck and began working slowly and nervously downward.

"Now what about me?" I asked while eyeing Lucy putting lotion on the upper slopes of her tits, and work down into the deep valley formed by her hanging tits.

"Eat your precum!" Melissa called out enthusiastically, "Come on, eat it baby!"

Pam and Jessica laughed a bit nervously, and I started pumping my cock for precum. It didn't take long, and the next thing I knew I was eating my own precum in front of five women, writhing around naked on a table. It didn't do much for me, but the women seemed to love it.

Melissa suddenly jumped up laughing and ran down the hall to Sigrid's bedroom, and was back in a flash carrying a slim golden vibrator. She put it in my hand and told me: "Go on, suck it and then fuck it."

"I have three things to ask then," I answered, "eating my precum, sucking it and then fucking it makes three." The women didn't look adverse to this proposition, so I rushed on: "Melissa, you instigated this nasty turn of things. I want you to take off your top and bra, and kneel on the floor here close to me where you will watch until the end. Lucy almost went to protest, but then realized she was still rubbing lotion on her breasts. Jessica looked at her mother in a questioning way, and Melissa shrugged her shoulders: "Why not?" and shucked her top and bra. Her white alabaster tits had light freckles on them and two very pert pink nipples. Her long curly red hair dangled over her shoulders, and she knelt down so close, that her arm lay resting alongside mine.

"I can't see his face anymore!" cried out Jessica, and slipped down on her knees next to her mother at the table. She laid her arms on the table just as Melissa had, and one of her arms lay along my upper thigh. Looking down her face was literally half an arms length from my cock. As Melissa leaned forward a bit to look down from next to my chest, I felt her tits press against my arm, and some of her hair fall onto my chest. At that point, Pam got up and came around to the other side of the table and sat herself down to the opposite of Jessica, and suddenly her face was half an arm's length away from my throbbing cock as well. Like a robot, Lucy came and sat across from Melissa. Sigrid then came and knelt between my legs, her huge tits actually resting on my knees. Every woman there could easily have reached out and grabbed my cock, or leaned in and sucked it.

12