Peasant Girl's Tale

Story Info
She winds up in an 18th century English brothel.
11.6k words
4.41
58.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

I was a mere peasant girl who lost my family to the plague. I had nowhere to go. Then she found me. Huddled in the street, shivering from the cold. She had knelt down beside me, took my face in her hands and lifted it up to meet hers. She was disgusted with how dirty I was, but she could see the beauty behind all the dirt and grime. Her carriage came then, and she helped me up into it. That was the last time I spent sleeping on the dirt filled streets.

I could not believe my eyes when we came closer to her abode. It was huge. She was surely one of the wealthiest people around. She had to be. The castle stood looming ahead. It's shadow swallowing everything up. I was excited and scared all at the same time. I had never been inside a place as magnificent as this. Only a shack, if we were lucky to afford that!

I followed her in and stood awestruck at just how big the place was. There were candles lit up everywhere. Red was everywhere. Red carpeting on the floor and on the staircases. Red velvet drapes over the windows. A matching red sofa in the entertainment room. Red everywhere. I would soon find out though that once you made your way upstairs to the other floors, there was a different theme for each floor and room. There were 4 floors, and too many rooms to keep count. Not to mention the hidden rooms that I was told of, but only a few actually knew where they were.

I was soon led up to my very own quarters. There was a four-poster bed with curtains around it. Candles lit up everywhere in the room. Over on the other side of the room, I found a tub with hot water waiting for me. There were rose petals floating in the water, the smell was intoxicating.

I undressed slowly, taking my time as I looked over the room. Once out of all my clothing, I stepped into the hot water. I sat down slowly and was immediately comforted by the water surrounding my body. I sank down until I was completely submerged under the water. I made sure to wash my hair as best I could. This was the first actual bath I had had in a long time, and I was going to savor every minute of it.

I stayed in the bath for what seemed like ages. I didn't want to leave the comfort of the hot and rose scented water. I doze for a bit, and then I finally rose from the water and dried myself off. I walked over to the big bed and there I found an oversized shirt for me to put on.

I slipped into the oversized shirt and crawled up into the big bed. It was so soft. Pillows of all sizes were laid about on the bed. The bed itself was huge. Big enough to fit five to six people easily, and here I had the whole thing to myself! I snuggled myself in under the covers, feeling completely relaxed. It was soon after that, that I began to hear the moans throughout the castle.

I got out of bed and walked to the door, where I stood for a moment. Then I opened it and peeked out into the hallway. I could hear moaning from every direction, but it was one room down the hall from me that I was particularly drawn to. The sounds I heard were of pain. Loud smacking sounds followed by a cry of pain.

I stepped out into the hall and began to move towards the sounds. Drawn to them, as if in a trance. It was as though I had no control over my body, and the sounds were calling out to me. I had to know what was going on behind that door. I snuck up to the door and dropped to my knees in front of it. My eyes were level with the doorknob. I leaned forward and looked through the keyhole. My eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock at what I was witnessing.

There before my eyes was my Mistress. I took all of her in, unable to tear my eyes away from her. She wore a black lace corset and a long black satin skirt. Most of her hair was up, while the remainders hung loosely down her back. Little wisps of hair had come undone and hung about her face as if trying to caress it. In her hand was a short whip, which she was using on something or someone. I finally took my eyes from her to see exactly what she was whipping.

There on a contraption that looked to be a rack, was a naked man with his back exposed to her.

The man cried out to her, "Yes Mistress! Please give me more! I beg of you!"

To which she replied, "SILENCE you pig!" and lashed out at him with the whip again.

The man's back was a bright red from where the whip had made contact. Welts were beginning to appear.

I was startled by a sound from down the hall. My heart about leapt out of my chest from the sudden noise. I looked about and didn't see anything or anyone, but I could hear somebody around the corner getting closer to me. I snuck back to my room quickly before I was caught peeping about.

I closed the door behind me and leaned my back against it. Trying to slow my breathing and calm myself. My heart was racing so fast. I inhaled deeply and slowly let the air escape from me.

At that moment, I heard two voices talking as they passed by my door. I didn't catch all of it, but I did catch something like, "I wonder who will be her first?" A feeling crept over me. Somehow, I knew that I was the one they were talking about.

Trembling, I pulled myself away from the door. I slowly walked back over to the bed, mulling the words over and over in my head as I climbed up into the comforting confines of blankets. "...wonder who will be her first...." The words echoed through my mind. I laid my head down on the pillows and pulled the blankets up tight around me as I tried to shake the words from my thoughts. I didn't want to think about any of it. I only wanted to enjoy all the comforts that had been given to me; comforts I had never known till now. It wasn't too long after I had finally gotten the words out of my head though, that I started thinking about something else.

As I lay there in bed, the images started to flood my mind of my Mistress. I could see her in that room, all dressed in black. Her arm reaching back, seeing the whip come into view as she brought her arm forward with force and the whip making contact with the mans back. The man crying out every time the whip hit his skin, and then begging for more after each smack. As the images invaded me, I began to feel something within me that I had never felt before. A desire creeping in and working it's way down my body.

My heart quickened and my breathing became more rapid as I continued to think of my Mistress and the man that apparently loved what she was doing to him. It aroused me to see her that way, to see her with so much power. I could see myself in the man's position, thrilled with the idea of even being in her presence. Thrilled with getting any type of attention from her at all.

My hand somehow managed to find it's way to my body and was slowly caressing up and down and I began to feel a tingling sensation between my thighs. My hand traveled down my body to the sensation. I was surprised to find that my knickers were wet in the crotch. My curiosity was piqued by the wetness I was feeling, and my hand went into my knickers to get a better feel of what was happening to my body.

I was shocked to find how wet I was. This had never happened to me before and I was a bit frightened at first, but then my fingers ran over my little bud and I felt a new sensation. I was afraid, but I continued to explore with my fingers and I began to like the feeling that they were producing. A finger slid in easily, and I liked this sensation as well. Sweat was appearing on my brow as my fingers picked up speed. I was aware that I was moaning now, but I didn't care. The feeling was overwhelming and I could not stop now. I slid another finger inside as my other hand continued to rub my little bud. My head tilted back and I let out a loud moan as I felt a tingling start at my toes and course through all of my body. I loved this feeling and I held on to it for as long as I could. When the feeling had subsided, I felt complete relief and drifted off to sleep.

The aroma of breakfast drifting up to my room brought me out of my slumber. I stretched my arms above my head and then wiped the sleep from my eyes. There on the bed I saw a dress laid out for me. Seems one of the servants had quietly come in and left it for me while I was asleep. I rose from the bed and went to the end of it to get a better look at the dress. It was a red satin dress with flowing sleeves and low cut in the front. I stripped out of my nightshirt and knickers and went over to the basin where there was fresh water waiting for me.

There was a knock at the door and a servant came in. She had fresh towels in her hands. She walked over to me and placed the towels on the table where the basin and picture of water was.

"Allow me." She said to me as she poured the water into the basin.

She took one of the washcloths and dipped it into the clean water, wringing it of excess water, and then she began to lightly wipe at my face and body with it. Her touch was gentle and she made sure to wash every part of my body. When she was done with that, she took one of the clean towels and proceeded to dry my body off. I had never been pampered like this before, and I had no complaints against it. I let her do what needed to be done.

After the servant was done bathing and drying me, she helped me into my corset and the dress. It fit perfectly, as if it was made just for me. I found shoes sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed. They also fit perfectly, and they were the exact same color as the dress.

Once fully clothed, the servant had me sit down in a chair and she began to brush my long blonde hair. She put all of it up in a loose bun, little wisp of hair were left down at the base of my neck and near my ears. She showed me in a mirror how it looked, and I loved it. I had never looked this good. My hair had never been this clean or smooth. Living on the streets was a hard life, and things were not handed to you like they were in this place. This was the happiest I had been in a long time.

The servant led me down to the breakfast table where all kinds of food were laid out. Pancakes, sausage, egg of all kinds, bacon, rolls, muffins, milk, on and on it went. I could not believe my eyes. It was ridiculous how much food there was, and I was told to get whatever I wanted, to eat until I could eat no more. It didn't take much for me to fill up, however, seeing as how I was not use to getting that much food and my stomach was very small. I settled for two pancakes and some sausage with butter and syrup on them.

After I was done eating, I was lead into another room where the Mistress was waiting for me.

"Have a seat." She said to me as she pointed to the chair across from her.

She looked me over for a bit and then spoke. "First things first. We have not been properly introduced yet. I am known as Mistress Raven or sometimes-just Mistress. Everyone addresses me this way, and I expect you to do the same."

"Yes Mistress Raven." I replied. Eager to please her in any way I could.

"Good." The Mistress replied. "Now, what is your name? What do you go by?" She asked me.

"My name is Bridget, sometimes people call me Bree." I answered her.

A smile crossed her face, "Very well then, Bridget will be your formal name, and we will all come to know you as Bree."

It made me so happy to be accepted somewhere. I was smiling to myself about everything that had happened to me within the last twenty-four hours.

Then that's when she said, "You will of course need to repay me in certain ways. I can't just have you sleeping here, eating the food, wearing brand new clothes that are specially made for you, and prancing about like you own the place. In return for all the kindness I've bestowed on you, you will become one of my girls."

She looked at me, trying to read my face to see if I understood. In all honesty, I only partially knew what she meant. I was soon going to learn though, exactly what she would expect of me.

"What do you mean, Mistress?" I asked her in a scared voice.

"Men come here and choose a girl to be with, and they pay me in return for the services that are provided. Do you understand?" She asked me.

I was a little surprised and not so sure, "I think so, Mistress. Do you mean the men do things to the girls?" I asked.

"Yes. You could say that. They have sexual encounters, if you will." She answered, starring intently at me to see if I understood what she was saying.

A light went off in me. I understood then exactly what she was asking of me, and fear rose up in me.

"Mistress, I have never done...that." I explained to her.

"You mean to tell me you're still a virgin?" She asked me. "Hahahahaha! Oh my! Well, you will bring in a lot of money for me! You are special indeed." She replied, and then said, "I must hold out and get the highest bidder. Yes indeed. A sweet thing like you and you are still intact? The men will be outbidding each other to get a taste of you!"

After our conversation, Mistress Raven informed me that I was to watch one of the girls in action. She wanted to make sure that I fully understood what was required of me. She sent me into one of the rooms and told me to stay in the closet where I could peek out and watch what was happening. The girl would be aware that I was there, but the man would not.

It turned out that I was to watch Molly that day. Molly was one of Mistress Raven's best girls, and the men loved to come to see her. I sat up on my knees, which allowed me to see the bed fairly well. Molly soon came in with her fellow right behind her. The man was grabbing and pinching her ass and Molly would giggle and then slap at his hand lightly, but then she would let him keep doing it.

Things were about to happen that I had never witnessed before, and I was definitely going to be shocked by them.

I stood in the closet peering out, ready to learn yet another lesson for what was to be expected of me in the near future. Molly was on her knees on the bed, while the man stood to the side of the bed. Molly grinned up at the man and then her hands went to his pants. She undid them and slid them down so that his sex was exposed. This was the first time that I actually saw a grown mans privates before, and I was a bit shocked by the looks of it at first, but then I became very intrigued by it. I wondered to myself what it felt like. I felt a strong urge in me, an urge wanting to touch it. I couldn't of course; I was here in the closet and could not reveal myself to him. I continued to watch what Molly was doing, and she surprised me even more with what she did next.

As I watched from my secluded area, I could see Molly lean forward and take his sex in her mouth. I could not believe this! This was something completely new and foreign to me. I guess I had lived a pretty sheltered life, because I had never heard of this before. I watched in awe and a bit of fear as Molly took all of the man in her mouth. The man was moaning out, but not in pain. Soon, my fear left me as I realized that both the man and Molly were enjoying this. Both of them were moaning with pleasure.

I began to feel that wetness once again, down in that private area. I reached a hand up under my dress to feel the wetness. I had soaked my underwear clear through. I couldn't believe how wet I was just from watching this act between Molly and the man.

The man was now making Molly lie down on the bed. He undressed completely, and then he was climbing on top of Molly and pulling her knickers down. I watched with eyes wide opened as the man pushed his sex into Molly's. I hardly noticed that my fingers had begun to play with my own sex. The man was moaning out, but not nearly as loud as Molly was. I heard somebody else moaning, and then realized that it was I! Thank goodness Molly was being so loud; her moans were covering up any sounds that I was making.

These feelings and sensations were new to me. I had never touched myself in the past the way that I had been recently. I didn't want to stop either; I liked the way it felt. I was also very intrigued with what I was seeing before me. I could not take my eyes away. It looked like the man was hurting Molly by the way he was thrusting in to her so hard, but she seemed to enjoy it, so I was not too concerned about it.

Their moans and panting increased, the man was really thrusting fast into Molly and at the same time, my fingers had increased their speed as well. I was making noises of my own and at this point, I didn't care whether they heard me or not. That feeling was starting to come over me again. The one that took my whole body over and gave me much pleasure the night before. Now that I knew about it, I continued with my fingers and strived to reach that ultimate goal. There it was, an explosion racking my body and I cried out in pleasure.

Soon after my pleasure, I could hear Molly and the man reaching their own conclusion. The man thrust into Molly a few more times, and then stopped. His body seeming to tense up, and then he let out a big sigh. They both laid there for a moment longer, and then the man dressed and left. Molly got out of bed then and cleaned herself up.

"You can come out now Bree." She said to me.

I composed myself best I could and walked out of the closet.

Molly cocked an eyebrow and said, "Well, looks like you were enjoying the sites."

I didn't say anything; I only blushed and looked away.

"I had to moan louder than what I normally do, just to cover up the moans that you were making." Molly said to me.

I looked surprised. "You mean you wouldn't have normally moaned like that?" I asked her.

She laughed, "Oh no! Not with him anyway. He doesn't know how to truly please a woman. There are some though, that are very good at pleasing." She smiled at me then and walked over to me.

"Some know just the right ways to use their hands." She said as she slid her hand down my back to my ass.

She continued to move her hand over my body, moving to my shoulder, and then tracing a finger from my jaw and neck down to in between my breasts.

"Some know just the right way to make your body shiver in a good way just from a simple touch." She said as her hand lightly cupped my breast.

There were goose bumps rising on my skin and I felt a shiver run down my body as Molly released my breast from the confines of my dress.

She continued with her lesson, "Some know how to use their mouths in a most pleasant way."

She kissed my mouth and then moved to my neck and still farther down and then said, "And then there are those that know how to use their tongues."

After saying this, she flicked her tongue out over my nipple. I moaned out and she gave a little laugh at this.

Molly dropped to her knees in front of me and lifted my dress up so my sex was exposed.

"Such a lovely cunt you have." Molly said.

Then her hand was moving towards me. She took her middle finger and began to run it up and down my slit. That feeling was beginning to rise up in me again. I had never been with a man before, and had never even considered being with another woman. I was being lead into territories that I had never even imagined exploring before. I didn't fight Molly off though. I liked what she was doing, and I liked the sensations I was feeling.

My eyes closed a bit as Molly continued to rub her finger up and down my opening. Occasionally, her finger would make contact with my little bud and this would cause a jolt of sensation to run through me. Without saying a word, Molly rose from her knees and lead me to the bed. She had me lie down and then she had me bend my legs up and spread them wide for her. I was a little afraid, but she was gentle with me and put me at ease.

She spoke to me then, "Sometimes, the Mistress will ask for us to please her in certain ways, and this is one of the ways that we do so." With that, Molly got on her stomach in between my legs and began to finger at my hole again.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers