Pedalin' and a Pumpin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here!" she responded laughing. I waded out to the rock where she had laid back down. When I reached her I could see that she had a hand inside the front of her bikini bottoms and she was stimulating herself with her fingers. I picked up the camera, took a picture of her and set the camera back down. Moving closer, I took a side strap of the bottoms in each hand and began tugging them down. Karyn lifted her bottom of the rock and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Don't stop, keep up what you're doing." I said. The bikini bottom cleared her thighs as I pulled them off. "If the truth be known, though, there was a small band of Native-Americans back in the bush there and they were really admiring the nearly naked pale-face woman. -- They thought I looked absolutely hysterical by the way. They weren't the least bit intimidated. -- Anyway, after some serious peace negotiations with them they agreed to the following. If they, one; could see you completely naked and, two, have this cute little thong bikini bottom for the chief's daughter -- she apparently has quite a nice little butt on her and they'd like to see more of it! -- they will, in consideration thereof, one, not rush out and scalp your lovely pubic mound here, two, remain hidden in the bushes and make no more rustling sounds, and three, let us leave their sacred peeping grounds generally unmolested. I think it's an excellent accord, if I do say so myself, so...." I said, throwing her bikini bottoms as far as I could over the bushes, " there ya go Thrusting-Pelvis!" I shouted, "Now leave us alone!"

I turned and looked at Karyn and she stared at me as if I was a complete idiot. "Thrusting-Pelvis?" she asked.

"I know, I know, I couldn't believe it either, but he had kind of a jerky walk. Anyway, would you like me to pick up where you left off?" I sat down next to her and ran my hand up and down the inside of her thighs. Tracing my way back up her thigh to her crotch, I located her clit and began stimulating it with my index finger. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes while her hand moved to my lap and gripped my flaccid penis. She fondled my penis while it grew to a full erection. After a few minutes I repositioned myself so that we were in a sixty-nine position. I began to lash at her clitoris with my tongue as she teased my erection with her lips. There was a sudden loud splash sound from up stream. Stopping still, we both looked up stream. In a second or two I noticed an area of dirt and silt flow by in the otherwise clear water.

"Okay! That's it, the Indians are restless and I think its high time we got out of here." I exclaimed. We stared up stream for a couple more seconds and all seemed quiet.

"We're not leaving until I cum." she responded in adamant defiance.

"Cunnilingus at the speed of light. Okay, here we go!" I said. I climbed off the rock and moved in front of her. Spreading her legs, I sunk my face into her crotch and began lapping at her pussy in earnest. It wasn't long before her breathing became shallow and she arched her back ever so slightly. Her body stiffened, then her breathing halted. Her head rolled back further and her body spasmed twice. As her orgasm began to subside, her lungs sucked in a fast but shallow breath of air. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and I kissed the insides of her thighs.

"Come on, lets get the hell out of here before some Boy Scout troop comes along. They're probably already hiding in the bushes jerkin' their gerkins over the naked lady out in the stream." I said, quickly rising and looking around. I turned back to Karyn and noticed she was still flushed and glowing from her orgasm. "All right, you just relax here for a second while I go find your bikini bottoms. Be right back." And I headed off in the direction I'd thrown them.

After rooting around in the bushes for several frustrating minutes, I waded back, "Shit! I'm sorry, Karyn, I can't find them anywhere. I looked in the bushes, under the bushes, around the bushes, in the trees. I don't know where they went. Maybe Chief Thrusting-Pelvis did make off with them. Let me replace them for you, but for now, I think we'd best move along."

Peeling herself up off the rock, Karyn looked around suspiciously. "Lets just hope the rest of our clothes and the bikes are where we left them." she replied. I took her hand and we waded up stream to where we had left our clothes. Happy to find our clothes undisturbed, we dressed quickly and walked the bank back toward the bridge. At the bend in the stream we came upon an old tire in the middle of the stream that had not been there when we passed the first time. "I didn't think it was a trout that made that splashing sound." I commented. "Somebody was pokin' around here." We moved up the bank and headed for the bikes.

We were both quietly relieved to find the bikes where we had left them. Karyn tucked the camera away, we donned our helmets, sunglasses and gloves, jumped on the bikes and headed North again. "That was fun!" I commented, "I want digitized copies of all the pictures taken today."

"Uh huh, and what will you do with them?" she asked.

"I can store them in a password protected volume or I can encrypt them so only I can view them. Then, whenever I want, I can recall them and remember what a nice day we had today. Damn! I should have taken a picture of Gitae. Or better yet, a picture of you and Gitae. That could have been a great source of fantasy food." I mused.

"Perhaps he'll ride with us one day. We have his number and he has yours." she replied.

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot! Sorry I'm so hormone crazed. You know the notion of a black guy making love with you really gets my juices flowing. I get so cranked up I can hardly think straight. It's so incredibly erotic to me." I confessed.

"It's that overactive imagination of yours and you're hormone crazed under any conditions. As I said, Gitae is a very pleasant fellow and he is quite striking. As for his 'cod piece' as you called it, I think he was merely carrying an extra pair of dry socks in his spandex." Karyn speculated.

"Yeah, right!" I snapped. "I want to see your face if you ever do see that monster." We had passed the model airplane flying field and continued in silence for a while.

---

Shortly after crossing the road that runs out to Monterey Highway Karyn began to slow to a stop. "Wait a minute." she said. "I need some sunscreen on my shoulders and back." She stepped off her bike and pulled a plastic bottle of SPF 15 out of a zippered compartment.

"I'll help, I'll help!" I volunteered with abandon. She handed me the bottle and turned her back to me. I shot a liberal amount of the warm creme into my hand and began to apply it to her shoulders. I smoothed it down her upper arms and back to her shoulders. After rubbing the first application into her upper back I squeezed some more into my palm. I rubbed my hands together briefly then placed them on the small of her back. In a smoothly oiled motion I slide my hands up her back and out to her sides. My hands continued to glide around her sides, to her front and slid under the bikini top. I massaged the creme into Karyn’s breasts and kissed her neck. My hands retreated and concentrated on her back. With her shoulders and back evenly covered I slid my hands to two strategic locations behind her. In an instant, I simultaneously pulled the ties at the neck and back and had the top in my hands. I turned back to my bike.

"Excuse me!" Karyn called. "You're not going to throw that in the bushes now are you?"

"No. No." I replied. "I just thought that, well, we haven't seen anybody since the park and there isn't another road that crosses the path until the golf course. It just seemed like the perfect opportunity for some topless cycling. Don't ya think?"

Karyn stared me in the eye for a moment and asked, "And what if we run into someone coming the other way?"

"Hmmm." I thought for a moment while I stared at her breasts. "I guess we have a couple options. We could take the brazen exhibitionist approach and say 'Hello' while acting as if everybody were topless.?"

Karyn scanned the horizon for moment. The only movement in sight was the distant traffic on 101. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No? Okay, then how about this one. If we see somebody, as they approach and get close, I'll get sort of crazy and act insane as a distraction and they'll never even notice you? Yeah, how about that?"

"Uh huh, how about that." she commented flatly. "And how will I know when the insane part begins?"

"Okay, ya don't like that either then how about this. I'll take of my shirt too so we're both topless. If we come across anybody I'll pull in front with you behind me. If we're passing them, you pass first then I will. Either way, you drop down in the handlebars and take one arm across your front covering your breasts and scratch your side. With your short hair and no make-up coupled with me as the foreground focal point, their brain will see 'two guys out riding.' Their brain will present them with what it believes is logically acceptable. But we're not gonna run into anybody anyway. Come on sexy," I said pulling my shirt off, "we'll put our tops back on at the bridge over the creek before the next road."

Her frown developed into a slow, challenging grin. "All right, by my calculations, between here and there, I'll be topless for maybe five minutes and all you're going to see is my backside!" With that she jumped on her bike and took off like a shot.

"Hey! Wait a minute...slow down!" I yelled. My image of a slow leisurely ride to the bridge while I ogled her naked breasts in the warm sunlight melted with every length she pulled away. I jumped on my bike juggling my t-shirt and her bikini top. I stuffed them into the back of my spandex and took off after her. Karyn was a good fifty yards ahead moving at a good clip and leaning into a curve in the path. I marveled at how sexy she looked with her muscled legs pumping through the turn, her naked upper body leaning into the handle bars, and the curve of her breasts swaying slightly with each stroke of her powerful legs. It was obvious by now that I'd be lucky to hold the 50 yard gap let alone close on it.

We'd gone about a quarter mile and my heart was pounding and lungs straining. I hadn't closed on her at all and my thighs were burning. "Nice butt!" I thought as I focused on getting closer to it. We'd begun the curve to the left and slight uphill climb toward the Eucalyptus Rest Stop when I saw her veer to the right off the path and head up the dirt tire tracks toward the top of the hill. "Sexy little tease." I thought as I recalled our last little rendezvous at the top of that hill years ago. Her breasts were bouncing and her bike was rattling as she turned into the little stand of trees at the top. The roughness of the dirt path had slowed her down and I was finally catching up. As I pulled in amongst the trees I came up on her sitting on the ground leaning against a tree with her hands clasped behind her head...as if she’d been there pondering the day for hours. Her bike lay in the grass nearby. Karyn looked up at me suddenly as if I'd broken her reverie with my noisy approach.

"Whoa, hold up now." I exclaimed in my best John Wayne impression. "Looky there, Dollar! It's a Northern California Topless Wood Nymph in its natural habitat. Let's pull up here and observe." I leaned my bike against a tree, pulled my shirt and Karyn’s top from the back of my spandex, and tossed them across the handlebars.

"Why, g’d afternoon to ya there, missy." I said. "Ya know ya look real good with your clothes off. I hope ya don't mind me and ol' Dollar here stoppin' and lookin' on ya for a bit. You sure are a purdy one. I'd be much obliged if you'd grant me the honor of suckling on those lovely nipples you have there?"

"I hope you brought a solar blanket, cowboy!" Karyn replied. I gave her one of my big cheesie smiles and pumped my eyebrows up and down. I dug around in my bike bag and extracted my solar blanket and presented it with the flair of Vanna White. "That's very nice, Kimosabe, now hopalong over to my bike and bring mine. It's under my camera in my pack." she directed.

I retrieved the camera and her solar blanket and walked to the clearing in the middle of the trees. Her topless sexy self came over and helped me spread both solar blankets on the ground. I dropped to my knees on the blanket and she walked up to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I kissed her belly and licked the inside of her navel. I continued to kiss her stomach as I pulled at the waistband of her spandex shorts and rocked them down her hips and thighs. Karyn’s hands gripped the sides of my head as my lips and tongue explored her crotch. My hands caressed her butt, sides and breasts while I dragged my lips across her thighs. I looked up into her face as my fingers found her clit and began to tease, caress and massage it. Karyn’s eyes closed and her head tilted skyward as she shuddered lightly in orgasmic spasms. As the spasms subsided she bent over and kissed my lips. I then watched as she sat down and removed her shoes and socks.

"Stand up." Karyn said and I responded, facing her. She crawled over and untied my shoes. She then removed my shoes and socks and placed one of each of our shoes at a corner of our double-blanket spread. Positioning herself on her knees in front of me, she began lightly caressing my naked upper body with her fingers and teasing my stomach and navel with her lips and tongue. Looking me in the eyes with her tongue drawing small circles around my navel, Karyn grasped my biking shorts at the waist and tugged them down. As the waistband cleared my crotch my erection sprang free and laid now against her neck and chin. Grasping my penis in her left hand, she began playing with my nipples with her right hand while kissing my scrotum and licking around the base of my penis. I closed my eyes to focus solely on the tactile stimulation. I felt the warmth of Karyn’s mouth close down around the head of my erection. She teased the head with her tongue while lightly pumping the shaft with one hand and caressing my testicles with the other.

"Oh, God, Karyn," I gasped, "that feels so good." With that she cocked her head slightly and pulled me deeply into her mouth. As the last of my manhood disappeared and her nose touched my stomach she began to make swallowing undulations in the back of her throat. This incredible sensation coupled with the light caressing of my testicles by one of her hands was so overwhelming that I closed my eyes and rolled my head back as my knees buckled. I slowly sank to the space blanket and she followed me all the way down. We decoupled briefly while I lay down on my back then she again engulfed me with her mouth.

"Ohhhh, hmmmm, Jesus," I moaned, "when and how did you learn to do that?" She continued with two or three more long deep oral strokes and undulating her throat.

Karyn finally raised her head and licking the head of my erection asked, "So you like that, huh?"

"It's absolutely fantastic! If you keep it up any longer I'm going to explode down your throat."

"Ooooo." she replied and swallowed me deeply again.

"No, no, stop. I don't want to cum yet." I pleaded. "I love that but lets save it for another time. I don't want to cum yet, it's too soon. Where did you learn that?"

Karyn raised her head and smiled. Lying down beside me she said, "I read about it. It said that with practice you can learn to suppress the gag reflex. It suggested practicing with bananas at first and then to try peeled cucumbers. I decided to try it - it wasn't that hard."

"That's fantastic! I don't know where you read that but can I buy you a subscription?"

"No, that's okay, I know where to find it, but you could put that thing inside me from behind." she proposed while rolling over and raising up on her knees and presenting her pussy to me. I flopped on my back and slid my head between her knees and began licking her clit. She rose up so she was on her knees, straddling my head and looking down at me. "That's very nice but it isn't exactly what I asked for." she said.

"I'm sorry. It just looks so nice I couldn't turn down a snack. I was day dreaming that I was cleaning you up after having made love with Gitae and he'd filled you with his cream." and I took a long deep lick into her pussy.

Karyn’s eyes slowly closed and she exhaled. Her eyes opened again and she looked down at me, "You just won't quit, will you?!" Dropping to all fours again, she demanded, "Come on now, put that cock inside me. You can eat your own cream pie later if you want."

I slid out from under her and positioned myself behind her raised butt. I positioned the tip of my hard-on at the very opening of her wet folds. I placed my hands on her hips and paused briefly, making her wait and anticipate. Then in one swift thrust I drove my erection into her. My testicles slapped against her pubic mound just as I began to slowly withdraw. Again I paused with the head of my penis just inside the warm folds of her pussy. This time I waited just a bit longer before pulling her hips toward me and thrusting my pelvis to her. Our bodies slapped together and I could hear the breath rush out of her. I began a steady, evenly paced thrusting and Karyn lowered her head and arms to the blanket. She moaned or gasped periodically while I continued my even pace with long deep thrusts. After several minutes I picked up the pace briefly. Just before I thought I was going to lose control I withdrew and stopped altogether.

"No! Don't stop." she exclaimed. "Put it back, I don't care if you come."

"Yeah, but I do." I said. I took a deep breath and rolled my head around my shoulders. Placing my erect penis back at her pussy I began what the Seven Pillars of Tao calls the Series of Nines. I made nine very short strokes of maybe an inch or two then drove my cock in deep until our bodies slapped together. After withdrawing slowly, I then made eight short swift strokes followed by two hard and deep thrusts. Then seven short strokes followed by three thrusts to the hilt. Then six short strokes and four deep. When I reached one short and nine hard deep thrusts I reversed the count. Half way back to the starting point I was on the brink of emptying my balls inside her. Suddenly there was a loud rattling and rustling sound coming from over by the dirt path. We both snapped back to reality from our reverie and rolled to the ground on our sides trying to stay low and out of sight. We were naked, lying on the ground, and still coupled when we saw another cyclist riding hard up the path and into the trees. Just as it looked like he'd pass right on by without noticing us he turned his head, saw us and locked up his brakes. He skillfully slid his bike sideways to a stop.

"There you guys are. I found this," Gitae said, holding a bikini thong, "and thought it might belong to you, Karyn." He paused for a moment taking in the situation and seemed to come to the realization that things were a little awkward. "Uhh, I can see you're...um, I'm interrupting, er intruding. I'll just put this over here by your bikes and be getting along."

There was a pregnant pause while he began to waddle his bike toward ours. Karyn burst out laughing and the contractions of her muscles about pushed my cock out of her pussy. Lifting her back to her knees I began pushing in and out of her and enjoying the feeling of the tight contractions. Karyn stopped laughing and we both watched Gitae as he placed Karyn’s thong on my handlebars with her top. He stood there briefly and watched us.

"Um, is it okay if I watch? I'll go if you want." he asked.

"One or the other Gitae." I called. " If you're gonna stay then lay your bike down and get over here and sit down where the whole world isn't gonna see you and wonder what's going on up here."