Pedalin' and a Pumpin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel it." Karyn gasped. "It's so deep, there's so much. Fill me, I can feel you cuming inside me." My mouth was wide open and my tongue was fully extended lapping at her clitoris and outer lips. Gitae withdrew about seven inches and plunged back in. Cum oozed around his shaft, ran down her vaginal lips and onto my tongue.

"Are you ready, Dusty? You want this?" Gitae asked. Thinking he was done and it was time for me to lick Karyn clean I muffled out a, "yeah." Gitae swiftly pulled himself from her pussy and dropped his coal black penis into my gaping mouth. My initial shock was overshadowed when I realized he was still coming. He pushed himself deeper into my mouth and with bulging eyes I closed my lips around his shaft. Three more times he spasmed as he shot his cum against the back of my throat. I was shocked but there was nothing I could do or any direction I could escape it. I fought back the urge to gag and did my best to swallow. Spent and shrinking, he slid from my lips and he fell back on the blanket. I didn't know how to react. I looked up at Karyn’s pussy. It looked so sexy; open, lips swollen, cum oozing from it. I reached my arms up around her waist and hugging myself up to her body, I covered her pussy with my mouth, sucking and licking at it voraciously. We rolled to our sides as I continued to enthusiastically clean the sexiest love channel West of the Mississippi.

Satisfied that I'd thoroughly licked her clean, and spent from the wildest, most intense and shocking sex of my life, we broke from our embrace and flopped exhaustedly on the blanket. All three of our hearts were racing and we were all breathing liked we'd just raced up a mountain. As our breathing slowed we looked at each other, from one to the other, and all at once burst into laughter.

"My lord, that was the best sex of my lifetime!" exclaimed Gitae.

"Oh, man! Oh, God! That was incredible." I babbled.

"I don't think anybody back in Missouri would believe this!" Karyn wondered, head shaking from side to side.

"Except for that part where you stuck your dick in my mouth, Gitae. That was not what I was expecting and I'm not so sure I appreciate it!" I quipped at Gitae.

"What!? I'm sorry. I thought you..." Gitae was saying.

"What?! He what?" Karyn asked in obvious amused shock.

"When he pulled out of you, he stuck his cock in my mouth as I was licking you and he finished cumming in my mouth." I explained in consternation.

"Poor baby!" she mocked me playfully. "Wasn't that YOUR penis that had just shot down my throat? And, I don't recall it being sooo bad when Gitae was in MY mouth."

"Yeah, but....that's different. You're…"

"Yeah, but nothing. I wish I'd seen that." she teased.

"Right. Maybe next time, you witch!" and I slapped her butt. "Really, Gitae, I've never done that sort of thing before and I can't say that I was ready for it. Taboos, mores and emotional reactions aside, I was more shocked than repulsed. If there's ever another time, I'd like to feel like I had a bit more choice in the matter."

"I am quite sorry, Dusty." Gitae replied genuinely. "It was a misunderstanding and most assuredly will not happen again."

"I wish I'd seen that!" Karyn repeated shaking her head.

"Yeah? Well as for you, you vixen, give me that pussy, I'm not done with lunch yet!" We mock wrestled briefly until she was on her back with her legs spread wide. I kissed my way down her breasts and stomach to her crotch. I kissed softly around her inner thighs and vaginal lips before sinking my tongue deeply into her pussy. As I ministered to her lower erogenous areas, Gitae crawled over and took her right breast in his left hand and covered her left nipple with his mouth. I lightly teased her clitoris with my tongue while he nursed contentedly at her breast. Looking up I could see that she was holding Gitae's flaccid but still quite large penis in her left hand. I swung my body around to her right side and she took my spent penis in her right hand. Karyn looked so placid lying there, gently grasping our shafts while the two of us did our best to further satisfy her. After a short while her legs stiffened some and she quivered just a bit. Afterwards she slowly closed her legs and I laid back next to her. She let go of Gitae and I and took Gitae's head between her hands. She guided his lips to her and the two of them kissed warmly.

"Thank you, Gitae, you're very gentle. You made me feel wonderful." Karyn whispered.

"Oh, no, Karyn. You are wonderful. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me such great pleasure." he whispered back. The two of them kissed again and Gitae rolled to his back on the blanket. He let out a deep sigh, raised his left arm and glanced at his watch.

"Mother of God! Look at the time! I have an interview in an hour." he blurted out. He jumped to his feet and began looking for and grabbing his clothes. It was almost comical the way his penis flopped and flailed around in his rush. "I am sorry I must go." He jumped into his shorts and pulled his tank top over his head. He sat down on the fallen tree trunk and began to pull on his socks and shoes. "I am sorry. Please, please call me. This has been very special and I'd like to spend more time with you and get to know you better." He was up and to his bike in a moment. I jumped up and stepped over to him. I put out my hand and he took it with a big smile. "I have few friends here." he said. "I think you are two of them."

"We'll give you a call, Gitae. Ride and drive careful. Good luck with your job interview." I said. He turned and pushed off on the bike. With a rattle and a rush he was gone. We watched him briefly as he receded down the trail.

I turned back to Karyn on the blanket. She were sitting up now with her arms wrapped around her legs and she was looking down the hill. For a few seconds I just looked at my wife and marveled at how simple and how very complex she is all at the same time. Another second or two passed and she looked up at me.

"Hello Karyn–Rhodes-Sex-Goddess-of-Silicon-Valley. Have I told you how fantastic you look sitting there naked on that blanket here in the great outdoors?" She smiled and shook her head. "Well, you look quite good if I may say so. May I come over there and lay with you and hold your naked body next to mine?" She stretched out and laid on her side, propping her head up with one hand. Looking down, she traced a shape in the blanket with one finger then looked back into my eyes.

"If you please." she responded. I approached the blanket and crawled to her side. Lying down beside her I cradled her head on my chest. She lay on her side next to me and slid a leg up to rest on my thighs. She rose up on an elbow and looked me in the eye. "You don't suppose that Gitae was 'Chief Thrusting-Pelvis' back there in the bushes do you?" she asked. I thought for a moment and raised my eyebrows.

"That little sneak! I don’t doubt it a bit." I exclaimed. Karyn lowered her head to my shoulder. We held hands and a warm summer breeze played across our skin. We gazed through the trees and watched the clouds glide through the afternoon sky.