Pedilingus

Story Info
The art of Pedilingus.
967 words
4.5
60.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some may think of me as a Mistress, others as a Goddess, but even more importantly than that, I like to think of myself as a teacher to men in need of feminine guidance. Most everyone is familiar with the terms cunnilingus and analingus, respectively, the oral stimulation of the vagina and anus. I would like to introduce what may be a new word to the vocabulary of many readers. That word is pedilingus. Derived from the Latin words pedi, meaning foot, and lingus, meaning lick, pedilingus is the oral stimulation of the feet.

I fully understand my slave's obsessive desire to lick my feet and suck my toes. The beauty, fragrance, texture, and flavor of my feet completely fill his senses as he worships them. My slave invariably reaches high levels of sexual excitement while performing pedilingus; however, what is most important to him is the amount of pleasure I receive from his ministrations. He loves to give, and I love to receive.

I am a dancer and my beautiful size-7 feet are tired and sweaty when I get home from work. My feet crave licking and sucking by a skillful mouth. Those who are familiar with reflexology know that the foot plays an important part within the body's nervous system. In the soles of the feet are literally tens of thousands of concentrated nerve endings that correspond with other parts of the anatomy. When the feet are massaged, it stimulates the entire body, promoting a feeling of general well-being. Having my slave's tongue swab and massage my feet is both relaxing and therapeutic.

The affection my slave pays to my feet is also emotionally satisfying to me. I relish the feelings of authority that come from having him adoringly at my feet. I like the power of seducing him with my feet and making him submit to me. I tell him to act like a dog and sniff my feet. I push my feet into his face, and he draws their racy aroma into his nostrils. The look of total rapture on his face as he savors my fragrance speaks for itself. He contemplates how delicious my feet are going to taste and eagerly awaits my next order.

I always insist that my slave begin a pedilingus session by kissing my feet for several minutes. The kissing of feet has for thousands of years been practiced as a gesture of submission, humility, and petition. The very act of a male slave kissing a woman's feet is demonstrative of her superior status. For my slave, of course, kissing my feet is sexually arousing and an act of foreplay. Kissing my feet is the appetizer and pedilingus is the main course.

Upon my orders, my slave begins applying his tongue to the tops of my feet. He licks my insteps with slow, broad tongue strokes that traverse from the base of my toes to my ankles. The warmth and wetness of his tongue feels wonderful, especially on those areas where the snug straps of my shoes have left impressions on my skin. He twists and grovels to reach other parts of my foot. His tongue laps both my inner and outer ankles, and his lips caress them. My Achilles tendon is next to receive his attention. He tongues the ligament, presses his open mouth over it, and sucks as he moves his lips up and down its length.

Next, I order my slave in to a supine position and present him with the soles of my feet. I like to take an active part when the bottoms of my feet are serviced. Pressing my heel onto his tongue, I repeatedly slide my foot downward, wiping the length of my sole on his tongue. Keeping his tongue flat and wide, my slave licks my foot from heel to toe in unison with my movements. I gradually increase the tempo, working my sole up and down his face, and his tongue work becomes ravenous. His tongue working on my soft, wrinkled soles and arches feels absolutely marvelous.

There is a special technique I have him use on the heel my foot. He opens wide and I lower my heel into his mouth. While sucking, he gently gnaws. This has the effect of a deep massage and feels great. It helps prevent callous build-up, too.

Last, and definitely not least, I feed him my toes. This is probably my favorite part of pedilingus. And my slave's, too; he has told me that the flavor between my toes is especially robust. Lying prone before me, he goes from toe to toe, sucking each one in turn. There is something about having my toes sucked, especially the big ones, that sends waves of excitement straight up my leg and right to my crotch. I like to think of toe sucking as a symbolic form of fellatio. It's so erotic.

Sometimes, I like to slide all five toes into my slave's mouth at once. It feels nice to sit back and relax with my feet soaking in his warm mouth.

I love having pedilingus performed with marathon ability. When I order my slave to perform this service, he knows that he will be kissing, licking, and sucking my feet for at least an hour or two. I always insist that a pedilingus session be followed by a good massage with moisturizing lotion. This keeps my feet soft, supple and sexy.

As with all forms of sex, there really is no right way or wrong way; however, every woman has her own individual preference for how pedilingus should be performed. It is the duty of her slave to learn that unique method. A true foot slave exists only to provide his Goddess with her ideals of adoration, pleasure and enjoyment. Practice makes perfect.