Pee Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds someone to fill his fantasy.
899 words
4.19
115.1k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w92004
w92004
2 Followers

He was using one of those internet dating sites that so many people seem to be on these days when he came across another profile starting with the word "kinky". He had been trying for a while now to find someone willing to try out his wet fantasy with him, but had discovered that many people on these sites were all talk. As he typed in the message he didn't really expect a reply, and if there was one he really didn't expect it to be positive but he went for it anyway:

You say you’re kinky, but I bet you’re not kinky enough to try golden showers.

Almost as quickly as it was sent came the reply:Look, I’m experienced, OK? I thought I’d done it all, but what is a ‘golden shower’?

It’s basically when someone pisses on someone else,he typed.No doubt you’re just another one of those people who say they’ll try anything once and then won’t back it up.

Seems a bit dirty, she responded,but I’ll prove to you I’m kinky. Where are you?

As they set a time and place to meet, he could barely believe he had finally met someone who just might let him live out his fantasy.

The day of reckoning began and as he waited for her to arrive, he could barely contain his excitement, his rod bigger and harder than he'd ever seen it before. He had been drinking water all morning and was beginning already to feel more than just a little full and he hoped that her bladder would be in a similar state. The doorbell rang and his heart skipped a beat. As he opened the door, a beautiful young woman stood before him with long, mousey coloured hair, blue eyes, petite build with a tight arse and not-too-large breasts that you could see were pert.

"WOW," was all he could think to say and she gave an innocent-sounding giggle as a response before saying, "You’re not too dusty yourself, but are we gonna chat all day or do what I came here to do? I'm dying for a wee."

As they walked towards the bathroom both began to strip off their clothes in what must have been a record time for each of them, he found her to have a trimmed strip of bush and could see her juices on her thighs already, she could see his stoinker with the pre-cum already dribbling for its tip. The both jumped in the bath and as he laid back she teased him, running her moist cunt along his hot, hard cock. "Your gonna have to start playing with that for me or i'm not giving you what you want," she said, so he furiously began rubbing his shaft as she began to thrust her fingers inside herself, he couldn't believe how hot she was. Then it happened, just a trickle at first but he felt the unmistakable warm liquid begin to cascade down his fingers and his lob-on, she was pissing on his cock and the flow was relentless, somehow he increased his wanking speed, getting anxiously close to cumming by the time her long, clear stream had stopped.

He jumped up and forced her on her knees, rubbing his cock all over her breasts, face and in her hair, and she reached up and as she sucked on the tip she rubbed the rest of his cock. It did not take him long to cum as he pushed her head back and shot spurt after spurt of sticky white cum all over this amazing girl, who he had only first met 15 minutes ago. Neither of them had ever seen so much cum in their lives, "you better wash this off with what I really came for she said". The words were like music to his ears and with difficulty, as he still had an erection. He started to piss, the pressure release was massive and it sprayed all over her top half, as she rubbed her breasts and rubbed the liquid into her pussy and arse.

When he had finished, he realised he’d never seen anything so sexy in his life she was dripping in his juices, with cum and piss all over her face, body and matting her hair together. It was enough to maintain his hard on and he knew he had to fuck her then. As he pushed down on top of her they slid off each other enjoying the feel of their piss on each other's skin and they kissed for the first time, the most amazing kiss either has ever had. She came almost instantly and he wasn't ready to cum so he pulled out, and saw her arse was still open from her early playing, his cock was so wet he knew it would slide in and it did just that, though it was a tight fit. OHH she moaned, "i've never had a real one in there before, fuck it hard for me baby". He did just that but before he came she started to shake violently and her pussy began to gush, the fluid smacking into his balls, and it tipped him over the edge as he unleashed into her bottom.

They collapsed on top of each other in deep contentment as his cock softened inside her, it was then that the doorbell went again...

w92004
w92004
2 Followers