Peeing on the Peeper Ch. 03

Story Info
A new piss party is planned.
2.2k words
4.53
82.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in the hot sun, my piss-stained body aching at my long-enforced bondage on the trampoline when I heard raised voices from the five women attending the poolside piss party.

One, who I took to be Helga, the big-busted strict-looking blonde millionairess real estate saleswoman, announced: "I can't wait any longer, I've got to piss on him. It is my turn, correct Barb?"

I heard my wife respond: "Correct, Helga, then Ro goes last - if she can hold out that long!"

Then I heard Ro, the 38-year-old office manageress, add her 50 cents' worth: "Cripes, I dunno about that, Barb. I swear my bladder is fit to burst, all the piss it must be holding."

Helga laughed, then said: "Hey, Barb, what say Ro and I double team him? We can both work the Peeper over at the same time? Whaddya say?"

Carmel, the office junior, chimed in: "Fuckin' great, it'll make a great addition to that piss film you're shooting, Barbara!"

"Fuck, you're right," said my wife, "as long as you two whores can time your deliveries. Wanna try it?"

"Honey," I heard Helga add, "if we don't, I swear I'm going wet my panties here and fuckin' now!"

"Let's go, then," said my wife, to peals of laughter from the assembled piss party, and the five women, my wife holding the VCR recorder, the other two non-pee participants their digital cameras, advanced on my bound body.

I turned and watched as Helga, the stunningly-built big blonde peeled down her bikini panties to reveal a totally shaved snatch. Ro, smaller but equally nicely stacked, although smaller breasted, slipped out of her bikini bottom to display a brown-haired pussy, with a thick thatch which completely masked her piss flaps.

The two women climbed aboard the trampoline and stood above me, displaying one completely shaved snatch, one hairy pussy.

"Right," said Helga, "what say we both give him a facial first?"

"Sounds great to me," said Ro, "but for fuck's sake let's get on with it, or I'll drench him right here and now."

"Right," said Helga, "I'll take the reverse face sit position, you kneel opposite me, pussy against pussy - go!"

Then the two lovelies lowered themselves so that I was inches from two pulsating pussies, the nudity of Helga's snatch facing down my body, her mons pressed firmly against the hirsute region presented by her office mate's.

"OK," said Helga, as I inhaled the glorious sexual aroma wafting down from the two pussies, "are you ready to go?"

"Stupid fuckin' question, Helga," I heard Ro announce from above me. "Get the fuck on with it!"

"Right," said Helga, "on my count from five. Five, four, three, two, one, zero - piss him off!"

And with the words "piss him off" both women let go with the urine they must have been holding onto for the best part of an hour or more. The streams from both were huge, spraying in great cascades over my mouth, nostrils, eyes and forehead, the stinking spray splashing loudly as they released their lovely loads onto me.

"Now stem the flow!" I heard Helga call, after some 15 to 20 seconds had passed. This was easier said than done for the two drenching dominas, but within another five seconds or so the streams dried up and then ceased completely.

"Now thank us, Peeper," Helga ordered, and I raised my piss-perfumed face from the trampoline and traced my tongue from her lovely cunt, across her steaming piss flaps to her clit, then across to the matted, steamy thatch of Ro's brown hair, running over her thick labia, before dipping into her weeping cunt.

"And back!" ordered the office manageress, when I had reached her cunt, so I licked and lapped again through her piss-sodden hair, over her clit and on to Helga's totally bald quim, tasting more piss as I delved back to her cunt.

"Now for his cock and balls, then we can face sit him some more," said Helga after my second passage across the pussies of the double-domme team.

The duo then squatted above my cock and balls - a cock, I might add, which was extremely stiff thanks to the humiliating but hugely arousing experience I had just undergone. After another 5-4-3-2-1 count-down from the big-busted blonde, I was again treated to a double drenching of urine as the pair completed their bladder-emptying task.

Next, Ro, then her partner in punishment, pressed her pussy and ground it against my piss-perfumed cock and balls before placing it against my mouth for oral adoration. Then they were done.

Now, it was time for me to abase myself even more before the lovely quintet. As my wife completed filming my latest ordeal, I called out: "Barb, I really need to piss now, I can't hold it back much longer, I have to go, please!"

Well, as you water sports connoisseurs out there will have already realised, this was merely another opportunity for my piss punishers to add to my complete debasement!

"Oh god, I'm gonna have to film this," said my wife, returning to the side of the trampoline. "Keisha, be a darling and get up there and lift his legs up, we'll make him piss on himself."

The women roared with laughter at the next predicament I would be placed in, and Keisha walked to the foot of the trampoline and untied the bonds that kept my ankles spread wide at the bottom of the exercise equipment.

Then the naked beauty climbed onto the tramp and hefted my legs up and draped them across her broad shoulders until my body was shaped like the letter "L", with my cock facing down towards my upper body.

Barbara walked to the head of the trampoline and called out: "Hold his cock so you can direct his stream, Keisha!"

The naked black bird took my shaft between a thumb and forefinger and pulled on it slightly. "I'm aiming for his fuckin' face, Barb, that OK?" she asked.

"Sounds fuckin' perfect to me," replied my wife. "OK, Tom, are you ready to piss, you peeping pervert?"

What could I say? My bladder was aching from trying to retain all the piss I had accumulated during my ordeal, added to the fact that the last time I'd gone to the toilet must have been shortly after breakfast, which had been hours ago. "Ready, darling," I replied, as I felt the inevitability of my release swelling in my loins. "Right," said Barbara, "I'm filming now, so let it go, you pathetic piss-drinker!"

I tried to relax to allow the flow to start, but something held me back. Then Keisha, pushing me up using her shoulders on my calves, put her other hand onto my balls and stroked them gently. It did the trick!

I looked up, appalled but fascinated as I saw my prick lips part and then my piss hole was pouring urine down on my face, splashing me all over the cheeks, nostrils and mouth.

Next, Keisha pulled my foreskin down slightly, baring the helmet and this intensified the stream, making it narrower but stronger. This time she directed the flow across my pectorals, then all over my chest and belly, the flow striking my navel and forming a waterfall which cascaded down my upper chest again.

After my total debasement, Keisha announced: "Crikey, it's stinking here now. Time we gave him another kind of shower, Barb!" And with that she went to the corner of the large pool area and found the garden hose.

Turning the tap on, the busty black beauty then sprayed water all over me - warm at first, from the water stored in the rubber hose, then gradually becoming cold. The clean up over, Keisha then announced: "Time to fetch that funnel, Barb, I feel another piss coming on!"

When my wife had returned she handed Keisha a red plastic funnel and picked up the VCR again. "How much does this hold, darling?" Keisha inquired.

"Just over a pint, I've just measured it," said Barbara.

Keisha stepped to the head of the trampoline and began to undo the stockings which pinned me down onto the exercise equipment. "Judging by the way he's lapping this punishment up, I don't think there's any chance he'll try to escape," she said, as she freed me.

When I had been released, I rubbed some circulation back into my wrists, then Keisha, who had been kneeling alongside my chest, her body naked and gleaming in the bright sun, handed me the funnel. "Pop this in your mouth and grip hold of it with one hand to steady it," she ordered.

I did as I was told, then Keisha squatted so that her pussy was in line with the funnel. "Now block the end with your tongue, Peeper," she instructed, "I want no drinking until I give the word, OK?"

I mouthed an OK which sounded like some form of affirmation. Then, filmed by my wife, Keisha jetted a strong stream of piss into the funnel's bowl. Soon, the liquid was nearly at the top and Keisha controlled her flow.

"Take a couple of sucks, slave, then block it again," she commanded, and I swallowed some of her glorious warm nectar. "Good boy," she commented, and resumed pissing until the bowl was again nearly full to overflowing. A few dribbles of urine splashed into the bowl, then she was done.

After climbing from the tramp, Keisha smiled down at my predicament and ordered: "One small swallow, and re-block the tube." Again, I obeyed.

Keisha laughed at me, stroked my now stiff-again cock and walked away. "I'll let you know when you can have more drinkies, slave," she said, over her shoulder. "Until then, just lay back and relax."

Which was easy for Keisha to say, but hard to do as I lay in the hot sun, my body rapidly drying in the warmth. I was acutely aware that above me, blocked only by my tongue, was about a pint of Keisha's piss waiting to be drunk. But my hard-on gave away my masochistic delight at the degradation I was undergoing!

Finally, after what seemed like hours but, I was later informed, was only 20 minutes, Keisha returned and allowed me to drink down the rest of my liquid lunch.

And so the afternoon rolled on, woman after woman either pissing all over my naked body, or making me drink from the kitchen funnel, until, as afternoon merged into evening, my wife and the women went inside.

Later, as I heard cars drive away, Barbara returned, naked save for her high heels, and allowed me to join her for a swim in the warm waters of our lovely pool.

When we climbed out of the water, Barbara told me: "Into the house darling, take a shower, brush your teeth and have a nice cleansing mouth wash."

I ran inside, and after cleaning up in our en suite bathroom, walked naked into the bedroom to find my wife lying back on the bed, wearing nothing but a little shiny pair of red satin crotchless panties! Wearing a pair of crotchless panties was her signal to me that sex was permitted!

I climbed onto the bed, lowered my face to hers and kissed her on the mouth, then pushed my quivering cock into her damp pussy, sliding it strongly up her cunt in one smooth thrust.

"There, darling," she smiled up at me as I moved up and down in her cunt, "aren't you glad I caught you being a naughty Peeping Tom, Tom?"

"Very much so, darling," I responded, kissing her again.

"And tell me, which of my friends made you the horniest?" she said, sweetly.

"Well," I replied, pondering her query. "They're all very attractive ladies, but Carmel is a deliciously fiendish little minx. She'd make a superb dominatrix!"

Barbara laughed: "Yes, I think she'd be much better at it than as the office junior. So she was your favourite, then?"

I shook my head. "No, darling," I replied, "I have to say that the gorgeous Keisha takes the pride of place there."

My wife eyed me knowingly. "Exactly, your cock always betrayed you when it was Keisha doing the domming, darling," she said.

"So it's a good job I've invited her back here tomorrow for a more exclusive piss party - just her, me and you," said Barbara.

I thought I was going to come there and then, but I quickly gained control of my pulsating penis.

"And next Saturday," Barbara continued, "she's invited Ro, Helga and Carmel around to her place for anther piss party."

Once more I had to fight back an ejaculation.

"Keisha's daughter, Alysha, will be there," said my wife. "You'll like her, she's a 20-year-old version of her mother, I met her when I sold Keisha her new house."

Again I was fighting a strong urge to shoot!

"And Carmel's bringing her younger sister, I don't know her name, but she says she's a lovely little blonde, good body, aged 19 or 20, I think she said."

By now my cock was throbbing like a pneumatic drill!

"Is there anything they need us to take to the party?" I asked, if only to take my mind off the awful pressure I felt to shoot a great load of spunk.

"Keisha says not to bother," laughed Barbara, "she says the girls will have plenty of piss for you!"

And that did it for me. I came.

To be continued...