Peek-a-Boo

Story Info
Peek tries group therapy.
3.6k words
3.82
38.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so good after I left The Sloan Institute I practically skipped as I walked back to my Lincoln. I hadn't felt so complete and satisfied in many years. I felt like a real woman again. Beautiful, hot and sexy as all get out. I also felt a tiny twinge of guilt for having fucked a man other than my husband for the first time in my life. I had his permission to do it. He was unable to have sex at all. I needed it really badly.

Jefferson Sloan had opened a whole new world for me. I would never forget that sweet man. Here I was, just past fifty years old and in as good as shape as ever, I was unhappy, horny and angry about it. I had thirty years invested in my marriage and I still loved the guy. It was not his fault he had something wrong with him. It was not my fault either that I still needed sex. He told me to do what ever I needed, to do, just do it, so long as nothing in our relationship changed and he knew nothing about it. I didn't distrust Dave but to take no chances I recorded him saying he didn't care what I did with other men if he never heard about it. He knew better than to mess with me anyway.

Jeff Sloan had invited me to a party at the institute on Friday afternoon at five. He said he wanted me to see the party as a way of getting sex with out endangering myself. He said they had a regular group of people, ten men and ten women, who met every Friday afternoon. One of the ladies had dropped out because her husband got transferred, so there was an opening. He said he would go with me the first time to see that I was comfortable with it before he left me. I was really not afraid because every thing he had told me I would like, I had loved. I knew he was right about this too!

I told Dave, my husband, that I was going to a movie with a girl friend, which I often did, and he thought nothing of it. I gave my self an enema about three then showered. I wore a halter dress that showed my breasts nicely. I wore flat sandals, no panties. I checked myself in the mirror and decided I needed something a bit different. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail high on one side of my head, I used a metal ponytail clip and the effect was very nice. My hair still reached below my shoulders. I still wasn't happy so I slipped on a pair low platform high heeled wooden sandals. That was better, I slipped the flats in my bag to wear home.

I punched my new code card in the door and it opened right up. I walked to the lounge area and Jeff hurried over to me. He held my hands and stood back and grinned at me.

"Damn, girl, you look delicious. As always! I think I will just take you home and keep you to myself tonight."

"Oh! Jeff you know I would love that. I will do what every you say."

"Sweetie if you do not enjoy this that is what we will do. Oh! Come over here I want you to meet a couple of guys. This big handsome man is my son, Jeff, Junior, call him J.J.. The bigger young hunk beside him is his son Trey, Jeff Sloan, III.

I couldn't believe my eyes, they all looked alike. Jeff, Junior squeezed my hand gently and smiled and said he was delighted to meet me. Trey hugged me and kissed my cheek. They were all so damned handsome I just didn't believe it.

Trey took my arm and led me away saying he wanted to find me a drink at the bar. He was wearing white tennis shorts and a tight shirt. Wow! He looked as if he was very young. I ordered a small white wine and he had a lemonade. He walked me to a corner and told me he thought I was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. I know I blushed deep red and stammered something stupid. He grinned and insisted I was super sexy. He sat me on a couch and sat close to me, his hand gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Honey, thank you very much, but I am old enough to be your grandmother."

"I don't know how old you are, it doesn't matter, you are still beautiful and sexy as all hell. I can't wait to make love to you."

"What?"

"I am dying to have sex with you."

"You have to be kidding me. Your grandfather would object wouldn't he?"

"He sure did but he and Dad lost the draw for you. I won, we all wanted to be first."

"Trey, do you work here?"

"Yes, just for the summer, I love it! I have had to study all year and take tests before he would let me do it. I am not a certified therapist like Dad and Grand Pop but I should be by the end of summer." His hand was softly tracing his fingers across my back now sending shivers down my spine. I quietly asked him, "Dearest boy, just how old are you?"

"I am almost twenty, but I have had a lot of training. You will enjoy it I promise."

"Do you know all the other people here?"

"Yes, I know all of them very well, they are all great people. Come on I'll introduce you to all of them." He led me to a handsome couple, and introduced them as Marge and Robert. Marge hugged me and kissed me then looked at Trey, "You are going to love Trey, what he lacks in finesse, he makes up for in enthusiasm and energy. He is really delightful, I hope I get a chance with him later." I couldn't believe this. Robert looked me over and said, "I am looking forward to getting to know you better." I got the feeling he meant a whole lot better. I wasn't against that, he looked very hot.

Trey pulled me around and I had soon met everyone. They were all attractive and friendly and welcomed me warmly to the group.

A buzzer sounded and Trey said, "The doors are all locked now. We are free to play now. With that he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply, his tongue slipping between my lips, his hands were caressing me as they ran all over my body. He pulled me back on the couch and pulled my dress off my breasts and gently touched them, his fingers tweaking my nipples. He moved his mouth down and suckled at a nipple, oh, it was divine, he was so sweet and gentle. I let my head drop back on the cushion and surrendered to his attentions.

The lad was a damned octopus, he had a mouth on one nipple and a finger exploring my dripping pussy, and another finger rubbing gently at my asshole, another hand kneaded the breast he was sucking, his other lips closed around my other nipple, sucked for a moment then butterfly kissed it's way to my lips.

Wow! Wonderful. Wait, Too many. I opened my eyes and it was Jeff Jr. kissing me. His lips were as sweet and tender as his son's. I looked up and as Junior pulled away HIS father kissed me. I felt a mouth at my pussy gently worming it's way between my inner lips. This was too much for my senses to handle, three generations of tongues making love to my body. I was having orgasms on top of orgasms, one would start from the tongue in my pussy and exploded over and through me as another started from my nipples and surged through my body only to be blasted by another from a tongue and fingers in my rectum.

I was jerking and screaming, then everything stopped and I felt only a thick penis invading my wet pussy. It slipped in, then pulled out and rubbed up and down my slit and pushed at my clit before entering my pussy again. A soft warm smooth cock head rubbed against my lips and I opened my mouth and sucked it in. I turned my head so it could thrust gently in and out as I loved it with my tongue and lips.

A hand gently picked up my right hand and placed a huge cock in it. I caressed it while I sucked on he first one. The cock in my pussy was wonderful, I could feel it stretch my sheath every stroke it made.

The cock in my mouth was very slippery now so I stroked it with my hand going up and around the smooth slippery head and turned and took the other cock in my mouth. I was rapidly approaching a sensory overload as I heard a voice say "I am cumming inside you." And I felt hot ropes of cum spurt into my pussy while another voice said "I am cumming in your mouth," and a load of hot cum flooded my mouth as fast as I could swallow. The third voice said "I am cumming on your tits." I felt drop after drop hit my chest and face. Then I got three sweet kisses on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw the three Sloan guys smiling at me.

Jeff looked at me, "Did we please you Dearest Girl, we all desperately wanted to! We all love you."

"The three of you were magnificent, just out of this world, it was the best sexual experience of my whole life. When can we do it again?"

A beautiful girl who had been introduced to me as Jane, a co-owner of the Institute with Jeff, sat beside me and said, "Let the poor dear rest a bit. I did that very thing with the three of them last week. It is awesome but it takes a few minutes to recover from all that love and passion. Are you all right Dear?"

She put her arms around me and told me to just relax, she would hold me until I was ready to go again. She whispered in my ear, "I needed someone to do this for me last week, but they just didn't realize just how intense a thing that is. I am here for you. How do you feel now?"

"I am coming around now. Holy Cow, that is really something. They are all so sweet. I never wanted it to end but I just couldn't handle any more."

She grinned at me, "Exactly. Jeff told me about you. He is very fond of you. I am very, very jealous of you. We have an open relationship and I love him with all my heart. I do other men, and he does other women and I don't get jealous. But he talks about you so much I can't help it."

I looked in her eyes and pulled her face to me, "Dear Girl, I love Jeff for what he did to bring me to life. I was dead and didn't know it. I have been married to Dave, my husband, for over thirty years. I love him dearly. I will never do anything to hurt him. It is not his fault he has a problem that won't let him perform anymore. Jeff is wonderful but I know nothing can ever happen so I have never thought of him as anything but a friend and a teacher. I have always had crushes on my handsome teachers." I grinned at her. She giggled, "I see why he likes you so much. You are sweet and tell it like it is."

She leaned forward and kissed my lips. Sweet soft and tender. I liked the way it felt and slipped my tongue between her lips. We kissed for a long time. Her hand caressed my breast and that felt good too. She pulled away and my face fell forward and a little pink nipple was only an inch from my lips. What else could I do? I sucked it right in. I loved the feel of it. Warm, soft, but rubbery. I couldn't get enough of the way it felt in my mouth.

Her hand moved behind my head and held my mouth to her breast. I heard her moan. I was sort of whimpering myself. My hand found her other breast and I cupped it and loved the heavy feel of it in my hand. I wished I had another mouth.

She pulled my face up for a long sweet kiss. "I love your mouth on my breasts. This is a first for me. I have never wanted a woman before, but I want to make love with you. Are you ready for that?"

"Oh! Yes, I am. I want to love you too!"

"Come on with me where we can be alone. I don't want any interruptions."

I followed her down the hallway until she entered a room. She locked the door and kissed me passionately. We both dove for the bed, I just had to look her over. She was gorgeous. A really lovely and sexy body. I wanted to kiss all of it and told her so."

"Let's do each other. I'll kiss a place on you for a count of twenty, then you do the same to me."

"That sound like fun. Please don't count too fast."

She fastened her lips around a nipple and caressed the breast with both hands. She knew just what to do. Damn she was really into it now. I wished we had agreed on a longer count, like, say, 500. We caressed and kissed each other all over, then we gave up counting.

She pulled up and lay back. I moved over her and suckled at her breast. The nipple became erect and rubbery. I pulled up on the nipple and let it go where I thought the pain would start. She grinned up at me. I licked down over her belly to her mound of Venus. It was silky smooth. Beautiful. I saw a little tuft of soft fuzz just above her clit. I just had to bury my nose in it. It smelled nice, like 'Charlie, White.'

I crawled down between her legs and spread her nether lips with my thumbs. She moaned loudly as I plunged face first into her pussy. She tried to pull away but I was having none of that. What a sweet darling girl. I licked every inch of her. I especially loved the taste of her pussy juices. My tongue lapped between her pussy lips. She jerked around and yelled and burst into tears. I moved up and kissed her tears away, "Did I hurt you dear?"

"Not until you stopped. I am alright now though. Boy, you are good. You kiss better than anyone I know. It is my turn now, lean back and relax." She pushed me back and trailed kisses over my tummy and straight to my pussy. Her little tongue was educated all right, it knew just where to lick to really start my juices flowing. Her fingers spread my pussy wide open, wider than I thought possible. Her mouth sucked on my clit as her fingers wiggled deep inside me. I think her whole hand was inside me.

It was a dreamy feeling. I wasn't sure I really liked it. Then she pushed her face in my pussy and her tongue went to work and I knew I loved that. An orgasm shook me and I felt love and warmth envelope me. She raised up and pressed her face, wet with my juices, against mine and kissed me gently.

"Wow!" she said, "You really have the feel for sex, you know just what your lover needs and wants. Do you really love this?"

"Yes, of course I do." I kissed her lips softly and parted them with my tongue.

"Lets talk a minute, would you like to do some work for us? We would have to train you some, but then we could use you as a sexual surrogate and you could help people learn to enjoy a full and enjoyable sex life. Would you be interested?"

"Let me think about it some, exactly what would it entail?"

"Well primarily you would work with men who have sex problems. The treatments would be carefully prescribed by a Doctor or a Psychologist. You would do all sorts of things from teaching them to kiss properly to having sex with them and teaching them to enjoy intercourse."

"Let me think about it."

"We better get back to the party before they start looking for us."

We saw several group activities going on. Robert was giving head to one of the other men while another sucked on him. We watched for a while.

Strong arms grasped me and lifted me. Trey grinned at me and carried me to a bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and said, "Now I want you to myself for a while," as he latched the door. I rolled on my back, spread my legs and held my arms out to him. He crawled between my legs and slid up over me and kissed me so sweetly I orgasmed again and again. He moved down and suckled at my breasts, I wished I was lactating so I could give him my milk. He kneaded and squeezed my breasts as he pulled and gently nibbled my nipples. He kissed my lips again then moved down to my pussy.

I was very wet by now and the dear boy lapped up every speck. He sucked on my clit with real skill and passion and had me jerking and yelling. Then I felt the head of his cock pressing between my pussy lips. I reached down and grasped it and pulled him up over me. When he was strattling my chest I squeezed his cock between my breasts and said, "Fuck my big tits, Sweetie." He did so with great ardor. I bent forward and held my mouth so the head of his cock slipped in my mouth on the up stroke. After a few minutes I let go of my breasts and grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth for a while then pushed him back down and guided his huge hot throbbing shaft into my pussy.

He went at it with long hard thrusts. Out, until I felt it all the way out, then it plunged back between my pussy lips and thrust all the way in until his pelvis slammed into mine and thumped on my clit. Wow! This kid could fuck your brains out. I was having continuous orgasms now, thunderous ones, I was flooding, fluids flying when we slammed together. I knew I was yelling at the top of my lungs, but I had no idea what I was saying.

I felt like it lasted for at least half an hour before he pulled out and jumped up over me to place the soft, wet, hot head of his huge cock against my lips. I opened wide and took as much of it's smooth satin skin in my mouth as I could. He pulled back a little and stroked his shaft as I swirled my tongue around the bulbous head of his penis. Then it spurted, and spurted, and spurted, filling my mouth until it overflowed out around his cock. I smiled at him and let it all run down over my chin and down on my breasts.

He licked it all off grinning the whole time. What a dear boy! We went back to the party and I was pulled over to a large mat on a raised platform. I was told to just lay back and relax for a welcome to the group. Marge crawled up beside me and kissed me on my lips. Someone spread my legs and licked my pussy. Then a cock slipped in my wet hole and stroked in and out. It was replaced by an educated tongue. Marge climbed over my face and lowered her dripping pussy over my mouth. I licked every place I could reach. She moved off and a hard cock rubbed over my lips. I sucked it right in and moved it in and out. I thought it was ready to cum but it pulled away to be replaced by another pussy. A really fat cock stretched my pussy as far as it had ever been stretched then slipped very slowly in and out. It really got my attention. It felt so damned good. I orgasmed a dozen times.

Then the fat cock was replaced by a mouth that felt like it was trying to suck me inside out. Someone felt as if they could suck the Kingdome flat. Then a really fast moving penis slipped in. He just rattled my teeth with the speed of his thrusts. Hands roamed and caressed my whole body, lips and mouths were all over me. I was surrounded by soft tits, wet pussies, hard cocks, and wet tongues. I was in a constant state of total ecstasy quivering from head to toe for several minutes. Then I heard everyone clapping and singing.

I sat up and the whole group were gathered around me. I looked at them and told them I was totally satiated. "I am just so full of love and contentment I don't think I could stand to have anymore sex for a long, long, time, unless Trey wants to come home with me."

Trey just grinned and wiggled like a puppy when I said that. "What about your husband?" he said.

"He'll just have to find his own kid."