Peeking on Mom

Story Info
Just trying to see mom naked, and wow.
4.2k words
4.45
605.5k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

Since I turned eighteen and old enough to be extremely interested in sex, I would search for any object of stimulation available. Often times it would be a hasty search through my dad's collection of Porn magazines. While they were quite satisfactory, they basically just fueled my desire to see a real woman in the nude.

As is the case with most young men, the closest one often gets to a real female is his own mother. I started to notice that while though motherly, Mom was very attractive. She stood about five feet-six and I suspected she probably tipped the scale around one forty-five or so. Comparing her to some of the girls in dad's magazines I would say that her tits were a nice 36 C. She had a rather nicely shaped ass that was defined clearly whenever she decided to wear jeans.

As time passed, I would find myself thinking of ways to view her secretly and hope desperately that the timing would be right to see her naked. I started making mental notes of when she would bathe, change clothes or get ready for bed.

Mom always worked the second shift, and dad always worked the mid-night to morning shift. My thoughts on this made it clear that I would have to devise a plan for later at night, especially since between school and their work schedules that was the only real time available.

My bedroom was only a few paces from the living room, so I arranged my bed so that if I kept my door open I would have a reasonably clear view into the living room area. That way I was at least rewarded with seeing her come in when she would get home from work. I fanaticized night after night about her coming in and just taking her clothes off and parading around the house. I would lay in the dark and jerk off while watching her go about her nightly routine.

Different thoughts kept crossing my mind and I eventually became obsessed with mom. I had little interest in girls my age. I had no desire to give my virginity to any female but mom.

My nightly routine was always the same, watch mom come in from work, jack off while watching her do a little late night house work, and drop off to sleep. All the way up to graduating High School, several nights a week, watch, jerk, sleep. I was glad to graduate because now I could really focus on seeing mom in all her glory. At the age of eighteen I still had no desire for other women, only my secret passion for mom.

Now with school behind me and now eighteen and not having to go to classes early in the mornings I was able to stay up later and basically have a more flexible night life. I would hang out in town and just make it home before her and hit the bed to keep my chance of that first look at her naked. Didn't take long to realize that I had been a fool for quite some time. With her work schedule she would stay up quite late. She would do all the things at night that others do during the day. The shower was almost the last task of the night, her relaxing was the last.

This is where I learn how stupid I had been. When mom would shower, it was always very early in the morning, only about an hour and a half before I normally woke up before going to school and about the same before dad got in from work. I thought she was a shower before work type of person, I mean, she would always spend a lot of time in the bathroom prior to going to work so I just speculated that was the only shower she took on a daily basis. I came to this conclusion shortly after my final school year and was home when she would go to work.

I was intent on staying awake until she went to bed, I had no clear reason to get up early at the time so who would it hurt.

Around five in the morning I watched her as she crossed past my door way and went into the bathroom. My heart began to beat rather rapidly, could this be it or would this have been a lost effort. I heard the shower start and my seven and a half inch uncut cock sprang to life. I slowly stroked pulling the foreskin down tight and then stretching it tight in the other direction. I would stick my finger under the skin and make circles around the swollen head while imagining her standing under the spray and lathering her tits, ass, and what I hoped was a thick, black bush. I kept bringing myself to the edge in anticipation not wanting to shoot my load to the image in my mind. I wanted to be looking at the real thing.

About ten minutes later, I heard the water shut off, and to my surprise within only a couple of seconds I heard the door open. Mom came out wrapped in a towel that was tied just above her tits and hung only inches below her crotch. She walked into the living room and was drying her slightly above the shoulder length black hair. I felt like my dick was about to explode so I stopped pulling it and just watched with the hope that the wrap would soon be removed.

"Lose the towel." I softly mumbled to myself.

She moved from my sight and I thought my heart would stop in fear that the show was over. She was only gone a minute and I noticed when she came back into sight she had some kind of beverage in her hand, she also was still wrapped in the towel. That assured me that she was going to stay up at least a short while longer. I also noticed a bottle of some kind of lotion in her other hand.

"What's the lotion for?" I asked myself quietly.

She started rubbing the lotion on her hands and arms. This was pretty good, at least she was still in view and barely covered. I resumed the slow tugging and teasing of my cock, "Oh yea, rub it in good, make those hands and arms silky smooth." I whispered. Next she propped a foot up on the edge of a chair and seemingly quite seductively she started massaging the lotion into her leg. She started with the top of her foot and slowly moved it up to her rather shapely forty year old thigh.

"Damn," I thought, "I can see the lower part of her ass cheek." and I must have moaned a little too loud because I saw her look in my direction. She stopped what she was doing and slowly came in the direction of my bedroom. I rolled gently onto my side and watched her through my sleep faking eyes. She turned the light on in the hall and it shined directly through the door and on to me. I coughed a little and rustled my legs under the thin blanket hoping she would believe I was sound asleep and just go back to what she was doing.

My dick was about to let loose without me even touching it just with the thought of her being only feet away and wrapped up so sexily. Through my near closed eyes I watched as she just stood there looking at me, watching I guess for any sign that I may be awake. I faked a small cough and moved my arms and legs slightly, hoping that she would assume I was just coughing in my sleep when my moan distracted her earlier.

I was thinking "Please go back to what you were doing, please, please."

She must have figured I was sound asleep at that time and turned away. She looked back over her shoulder quickly and nearly caught me looking. She slowly walked back to her previous location, but she left the fucking hall light on and I feared I wouldn't be able to finish jerking my now painfully swollen cock.

Upon her return to her rubbing lotion, she started on the other leg, and when she lifted that one I could make out a little bit of bush below the towel. "MMMMM," I moaned again kind of without thinking, and then realizing what I had done I coughed slightly.

Seemingly she acted un alarmed and kept applying lotion to her creamy white thigh. Next, and without much effort, she pulled the towel away. She was facing away from me so I gave my blood engorged cock a few quick pulls. Let me just say that she had a nice, round and mildly fleshy ass. I sneaked a few more pulls. "What the fuck?" I thought. My cock isn't covered. I didn't want to cover it for fear she would discover that I was awake if she noticed that I was now covered and not sticking out. This made me even fucking harder, just knowing she saw my cock in all of it's solid glory.

She began rubbing lotion on as much of her back as she could reach. When she started on her ass, it was what appeared to me to be intentionally seductive. Slowly she rubbed the lotion on those beautiful cheeks. I started slowly grinding my cock against the mattress. I couldn't risk any sudden movements. I imagined my hands being the ones putting the lotion on her behind, then dropping to my knees and kissing and licking that ass.

"Turn around." I thought to myself. Almost as if obeying my wish, she slowly turned to face me. Her mouth was slightly open and she casually licked her lips. Her eyes were glassy looking and her face was slightly flushed. Mom then just squirted the lotion down over her tits and began kneading it into them. She was pressing them together, pinching her nipples, rubbing down her stomach and dipping into her bush quickly. (Her bush by the way was definitely black, but very neatly trimmed.)

I know it was very erotic to me at this time, but it appeared to me also that it was definitely a show for my benefit. I just couldn't believe that my own mother was this fucking hot. Did she know I was watching or was she imagining I was watching as she put on this show to fuel an exhibitionist fantasy of her own? How often has she done this while I WAS asleep? Do I risk opening my eyes and touching my cock or will that ruin everything? I wanted her to know, but I also didn't want to blow it, either.

I just laid there watching, moving my cock so slightly against the sheets so as to not be noticed. My pre-cum had made a nice, moist cushion to slide against. She kept rubbing her tits with lotion. She would pinch her nipples and lift her tits by them and let them drop and jiggle.

Then it happened, I blew my load and had to choke down my moaning. I guess she must have felt something in the air or just had to move on. She disappeared from my sight for a moment, then re-appeared in a very sheer and black floor length nightgown. Seemingly only seconds later all the lights were off and all was relatively quiet, except for the low moaning coming from her bedroom.

Part 2

The next morning, as terribly tired as I was, I had to get out of the house before mom awoke and went to work. I knew that I could go back home around three o'clock and steal a nap. Throughout the day I kept thinking about the previous night." Was she aware that I was looking? " I kept asking myself out loud. I was also very hopeful of a repeat performance. I jerked off in a small wooded area near the house because I was still visualizing the happenings of that morning.

I found myself back home around four PM. I decided a shower was in order which also allowed me a very nice opportunity to beat off again. My thoughts now were centered of how it would feel to actually stuff my cock into that hot pussy I knew my mother possessed. I was still holding on to my virginity only wanting to give it to my now knowingly hot assed mother.

A nice nap was next on my agenda, and needless to say it was rather hard nodding off to sleep, or so I thought. The next thing I know I heard dad rustling about ready to leave for work on his graveyard shift job. "Wow," I said to myself, "Mom will be home shortly." Her and dad only saw one and other for about thirty minutes a night on work nights. I just got up, grabbed a sandwich and drink and told dad to have a good night. He didn't know I had been asleep all evening because that is also when he gets his sleep. I went back to my room and snacked. I took off all of my clothes and crawled back under the covers and waited.

Not thirty minutes passed when mom came through the door. Her and dad chatted for a few minutes and off he went to work. Now the anticipation started. I knew it would probably be a while being that she stayed up late. I just laid there and stayed quiet, faking little coughs off and on to keep up the image of the previous night.

I decided to lay barely covered on my side and facing the doorway. My cock was semi-hard and looking rather large I thought. I wanted to be exposed, I wanted mom to see. I had to. I wanted mom to see her son was a man.

To my amazement, mom cut the hall light on shortly after dad left. She looked into my room I guess to see that I was indeed home and in bed at a decent hour. She left the light on. Again through almost closed eyes I watched as she stood looking for several minutes. I knew my cock was there for her to see. I felt myself starting to stiffen slowly, basically right in front of her eyes. I couldn't see her face because the light was behind her. I did make out a slight "Damn" come from her mouth as she walked off.

I started playing with my cock after she left, I wanted it to be throbbing, I wanted it to hurt. I wanted it to feel satisfied when I finally got to cum. I'm glad I had the chance to change the sheet when I got up that morning. The new one was darker and made my cock show better when the light hit it.

Mom kept passing my room and looking in. She would stop a moment and move on. She nearly caught me jerking my cock more than once.

Everything this night was different I thought. Of course I was generally asleep a little earlier and I guess it was really only different than the previous night. Only slightly different than all previous nights to that one. I guess the main thing that was different was her taking a much earlier shower, and spending longer in the bathroom than the night before.

When she did come out what I saw really took my breath away. She was totally naked and was carrying an arm load of what appeared to be some kind of outfits. She walked directly to where she was the night before and put on a very sexy white bra with lacey bikini panties and stockings that stayed up without the assistance of garters. She proceeded to seemingly model the outfit right there. Turning in all directions. Touching and straightening. She grabbed up the rest of the stuff and left my line of sight.

I wanted to see more. "Don't go." I said almost aloud.

She returned a few minutes later and was dressed totally different. She had changed while out of view. "Wow." I said, followed by a little cough.

Mom was now wearing a black long line bra with no shoulder straps, garters made into it and attached to black hose with a seam up the back, and no panties. I couldn't help it, but my eyes were now wide open and my hand was slowly working my cock. I still had my hand on my cock when she next looked in my direction but my eyes were back to their near closed position.

She started walking about the living room, doing chores and looking in my direction each time she passed my line of sight. Damn she was hot tonight. I noticed she would linger where I could see her clearly as if to say "Go ahead and look, I don't mind."

My dick was as hard as the posts on my bed. I decided to gently shove my cover down and totally uncover myself to just above my knees. I rolled more onto my back and my dick stuck up almost straight in the air. With the light shining in as it was I am sure I had given her a perfect view of just how hard my cock was. It was throbbing so hard I feel certain she could see it move from her vantage point.

My face was now pointed more toward the ceiling, but I could still see her rather clearly through my squinted eyelids. I could see that she was clearly looking in my direction, her hand went between her legs and started a slow fingering of her gash. Slowly she walked toward my door, her hand still busy between her legs. Through my door and into my room she walked quietly. Her shadow crossed my body and then disappeared. I heard her take a seat at my desk chair which was only a couple of steps from my bedside and out of the lighted area. I could hear the squishing of her hand in her pussy while she masturbated feverishly. I could smell her arousal. I could hear her muffled moans. My forehead began to sweat and my heart began to pound.

I decided to make a bold move, I reached my hand to my cock and stroked it slowly. My eyes were shut completely now.

"MMMMM," I heard come from moms direction. I heard her motions quicken and the chair start squeaking.

The noises from her direction stopped, but I kept stroking my cock. I would pull my foreskin down and hold it there briefly and then stretch it back over the blood engorged head. I didn't know if she were still there, and further more, I really didn't care. I was so fucking horny and close to blowing my wad that really that was all that mattered.

I knew she had watched and masturbated and that would have made me cum just knowing that fact.

Only a few seconds later and before I came I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and stopping me. My eyes flew open and there she stood, pulling my hand away from my cock and replacing it with her own.

"What the fuck!" I said looking up at her and trying my best to act totally shocked.

"Shush baby," mom whispered. "Let me."

"B, B, but you're my mother." I stuttered.

"Don't act so surprised or appalled," She said. "I've been trying to get this reaction for a long time, shit, I would come in here late at night naked and stand there and finger fuck myself right next to you hoping you would wake up and this charade would come to an end."

"I didn't think you were ever going to even let me get a glimpse of you naked," I said, "You always seemed completely un-interested." I added.

She slowly stroked my cock all the time moaning and saying "If you only woke up long ago and caught me standing here."

"What would have happened?" I asked, "Would you have fucked me and taken my cherry?" I also asked.

She responded by saying "You bet your hard cock I would have."

"Well mommy," I said rather innocently. "I have saved my cherry in hope that someday I could give it to you."

"So, you do want to fuck mommy, don't you." she replied.

"That's all I have thought about since I first started liking girls, you mommy and only you." I said while trying to sound really young.

"Mommy's baby sure has his mind made up, doesn't he." she said sexily.

"Yes mommy, I want you to be my first, teach your little boy how to fuck, how a woman likes to be treated." I said half baby talking.

"I can't teach you what other women like, I can only teach you what I like." she said before lowering her lips to my cock and taking me all the way into her throat.

I could feel the head of my cock against the back of her throat, then the cool air outside of her mouth, then back to her throat, over and over she did this. She sucked and slurped my cock in and out from tip to base. Every time it exited her mouth she would say, "Cum for mommy, fill mommy's mouth with your hot virgin cum."

When the climax came I thought my heart would stop, gob after gob of cum went into mommy's hot throat. It felt like cups full and she swallowed every drop. Hungrily sucking in every tiny dribble from my exploding cock-head.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," we both were saying in unison.

Mom kept sucking my cock saying, "At your age I know you have another big load for mommy, mmmmmm."

My cock wanted to soften, but mom's continuous sucking and licking wouldn't allow it too. Within only a matter of a minute or two I was rock hard again.

"I just knew that big uncut cock wasn't finished." she said as she slithered her lingerie covered sexiness up on top of me. "Mommy wants to ride her baby's big hard cock," she said, "can mommy go for a ride on her little boy's cock?" she asked.

"Please mommy, jam your pussy down on your sons cock, take your sons cherry." I told her. Teach your baby what mommy likes." I added.

She worked her way up until she was on her feet and squatting over my cock. She had her hand on it pointing it toward her sopping wet slit. "Look down there baby, see where mommy wants your manhood to go." She almost demanded.

I could clearly see she had it pointed directly at her gash. She would lower herself until the tip of my cock grazed the soaking wet opening between her legs. Dowm to barely touch and back off. She was teasing the fuck out of me and I my cock was starting to throb fiercely.

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers
12